The Hellhound's Mate

Od ACourtOfStories

When Jordan Parrish was drawn to the small town of Beacon Hills, he never expected to find the existence of t... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Epilogue
A/N
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 82

2K 92 13
Od ACourtOfStories

Angie had screamed when Deucalion dug his claws into her leg to pull out the bullets lodged in it before he moved to do the same with his arm.

"They're getting closer," she panted as the sound of the gunshots got even louder.

Scott was crying out for Malia as he hid behind a stone column, at least until a hunter stood next to him with his gun raised.

Only to be ploughed down by a sky blue Jeep that Angie would recognise anywhere, the driver someone who she could never forget.

Stiles smiled at his best friend and his sister from the driver's seat as he said, "You didn't think you were doing this without me, did you?"

"Without us?" came another voice as Derek Hale got out of the back seat and hope filled Angie as her best friend let out a booming roar before he launched himself at the hunters.

And Angie's roar thundered through the stone structure as she joined the fight. Deucalion had said he didn't know how to fight, he knew how to kill. And he'd taught Angie how to do the same. Not to mention the fact that Peter was also well-versed in the subject. So they sought to educate the hunters on their proficiency on the matter.

And with Stiles ploughing down hunters left, right and centre, it wasn't long before Monroe and the rest of her army were retreating.

"Are you ok? Are you both ok?" Scott asked worriedly as he approached Angie and Deucalion, Deucalion who dramatically snapped the neck of a hunter in answer.

"Much better," he remarked, not really caring of Scott's reaction.

"We're fine," Angie answered. "The bullets weren't laced with wolfsbane."

"What bullets?" asked Derek and Angie turned to him. She ran at him before jumping, her legs wrapping around his waist as he caught her and hugged her back just as tight.

"You're here! You're ok!" she exclaimed as his chest rumbled with laughter.

"Yeah. I'm fine," he promised as he set her back on her feet. "And Chris played me your message."

"Good," she said as she let go before she slugged him in the face with every bit of strength she had. "5 months, Derek! I haven't had a single call, text or email from you in 5 months! I thought you were dead! You deserve so much more than a punch in the face, you absolute dipshit!"

"Uh, Angel, maybe relent on killing Derek until we stop Gerard? We kind of need his help," Stiles suggested and just like that there was a smile on her face as she wrapped her brother in a bear hug as they waddled from side to side, Derek spitting out blood from behind them.

"So I see you found time in your busy FBI schedule to help us out in our small town, huh, Mischief?" she teased, but her smile could not have been more proud.

"Yeah, well, at least you told me what happened," he said with pointed looks at his girlfriend and best friend.

"It's really started hasn't it?" Malia asked.

"What's started?" Stiles asked, still sticking close to Angie. When she'd called and told him about everything that had happened and ask for his help, she'd also mentioned what was going on between Scott and Malia - which they still hadn't told him. And while he didn't mind the two of them being happy, it hurt that they hadn't told him.

"War, little brother," Angie answered.

"It's an all-out war," Scott said before he went to give Derek a hug.

"As much as I enjoy an impromptu, family reunion, what are you doing here?" Peter asked as he stood next to his nephew.

"Is Cora, ok?" Angie worried.

"Cora's fine. She's still in South America, but I found a pack slaughtered in Brazil. There were two words written in blood on the wall. Beacon Hills," Derek answered.

"You came back for Beacon Hills?" Scott asked, rather surprised.

"Nope. I came back for you. And because Angie's message was enough to scare anyone into whatever she says."

"If you would call me back or learn how to send a text once in a while, I wouldn't have to resort to such measures," she said pointedly, her arms crossed over her chest as she glared at him.

Derek was about to retort, but the static sound of Stiles' radio interrupted them before Gerard's voice spewed from the speakers and Angie flinched.

"Are you alright?" Deucalion asked as he watched her undo the knot on her shirt and wrap her arms around herself.

"Just a little cold," she answered as they listened to Gerard talk - something he apparently never got tired of doing.

"Blood and destruction. Dreadful objects so familiar. All pity choked with custom of fell deeds. Caesar's spirit, raging for revenge. With Ate by his side, come hot from hell. Shall in these confines with a monarch's voice," Gerard drawled as they all gathered around the Jeep to listen, Stiles and Scott climbing inside. "Do you know the rest, Scott? Do you know your Shakespeare?"

Scott looked uncertain, but Derek and Angie weren't. Angie used to read Derek Shakespeare to calm him down after Paige died.

"Cry havoc!" Angie spoke into the mouthpiece.

"And let lose the dogs of war," Derek finished.

"War, indeed," Gerard cooed. "Welcome back Derek. And I hope you enjoy how my hunters redecorated your apartment, Angie," he taunted and all of them stared at her in question, but she waved them off as Gerard kept speaking. "You all must be feeling rather nostalgic. Are you pleased with the little family reunion I've gathered around you, Scott?"

"Yeah, why don't you come and join us, and I can thank you in person?" Scott asked.

"I even have a few visitors for you from London," Gerard said and Angie visibly tensed. That's why Ethan hadn't contacted her yet. "Even someone like Jackson Whitmore couldn't resist coming back to Beacon Hills. Say hello, Jackson."

And Jackson's response was an agonising scream. Lydia was the one who flinched that time as Stiles reached for her hand.

"Lost none of his charm, has he?" Gerard said as Jackson let out a string of curses and threats. "You can find him here at the armoury with us, Scott," he said, and Angie leaned into Derek, seeking warmth and comfort from her best friend. "In fact, I'm going to tell you where to find all of them."

And fear started to seep through her veins as Gerard kept talking.

"Your deputy hellhound met some of his friends while responding to a call at Eichen House."

And they all turned to Angie who looked paler than normal as Derek felt her skin go cold as he hugged her tighter, Peter actually shedding his jacket to wrap around her since he was the only one wearing a jacket.

"Your father was on his way back from San Francisco with the goal of entering the fight. He didn't get far. And you might want to tell your mother to skip her shift at the hospital tonight. Liam and his friends are there now. Optimistic of them, but woefully ill-advised. This is how you wage war, Scott," he boasted. And as selfish as it was, she was really glad that her father was inside a bunker right now. "A strategic positioning of your army against theirs. Which is why you will come to me. You will try to save as many as -"

Gerard was cut off as Angie switched off the radio and everyone turned to her in surprise.

"What?! He wasn't saying anything helpful! And he already told us where everyone is so there was no point in listening to him anymore - as if there was ever a point to listening to him anyway," she defended as Malia shrugged.

"She's got a point."

"Gerard is scared," Deucalion voiced. "And his biggest fear is that he can't beat you, Scott. And he knows it."

"But before we go out rescuing people, we've got a lot to catch you guys up on," Stiles pointed out.

"But Liam -"

"I could call Theo?" Angie offered as she cut off Scott. "He could help buy some time and get them out of there."

"Ok. Good. Call him. But we gotta go. Like now," Stiles urged as Malia and Lydia headed for Lydia's car and Angie and Derek climbed into Stiles' as Peter and Deucalion headed off on their own to go hunt some hunters.

Gerard may have been winning this war so far, but they still had time for one more move.

A divine move. 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

64.3K 1.3K 59
All Haley wanted was a normal life but being the daughter of two very powerful alphas and her boyfriend being a werewolf hunter complicated things. A...
14.6K 643 15
"Okay so... Peter bit Scott and now Scott's a werewolf, but the girl he had been flirting with before Peter even bit him just happens to be an Argent...
1.3K 29 18
>> The new kid. There's always someone new in Beacon Hills, always something paranormal. But this something, is a teenager with anger issues and no w...
21K 598 64
[IDK IF I'LL DO THE MOVIE] As though she's called, Lucifer, Luci, Morningstar suddenly appears in Beacon Hills. In the midst of the chaos, not of he...