Things Change© (Niall Horan f...

By bellebug23

COMPLETED Belle finds unconditional love in her best friend niall that she never felt before with anyone else... More

Things Change
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Read
Epilogue

Chapter 19

2K 42 3
By bellebug23

I held Chloe close when 'Jack' walked into the room. He bent down in front of us. He grabbed my cheek turning my face towards his. I slapped his hand away receiving a chuckle.

"Babe, you two are gonna be here for a while so you might as well get used to us. What are your names?"

I stayed silent starting to shake.

"Alright well my name is Greg and this is Tyler and Zach."

He pointed to the two behind him smiling devishly.

I stayed silent and let out a little shriek when he grabbed the collar of my shirt lifting me into the air, causing me to drop Chloe in the process.

"Tell me your names!"

"B-belle."

"Who's that?"

"C-ch-chloe."

"Alright. Now was that so hard?"

He stroked my cheek and I spat at him. He didn't take that very well. He kept ahold of my shirt and took his other hand tightening it into a fist. He pulled it back and I closed my eyes prepared for the impact.

The power caused me to turn my head.

I felt blood trickling down my face from my nose. He threw me onto the floor, turning and walking back into the room.

I reached my hand up and pulled away wincing. It wasn't bleeding badly, but that doesn't mean it didn't hurt like crap.

I looked at Chloe and she was wide eyed and shaking. She looked up and I followed her gaze to meet bright blue eyes followed by chocolate brown eyes.

Thanks for reading!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 103 22
(WARNING VERY CARROTY) (I wrote this when I was like 13 so just be careful yikes) Emma Kate Learson is your average 16 year old geek. She goes on Lo...
52.8K 1.9K 47
[this is the story of my happily ever after. and don't worry, it's definitely a fun one.] - ❝I will love you until the end of time, and then even l...
166K 3.4K 47
The days of the One Direction are coming to an end and the hiatus was made. Louis if forced to sign up a contract which takes Harry away from him. Th...
13.3K 282 50
*COMPLETED* sequel to AM CONVERSATIONS /// It's been over a year since Niall broke up with Olivia, shattering her heart into a million of pieces. Wh...