Dangerously Attached

By ishaniquewrites

"Ye mon. Not even air itself cah come between we. Memba dat." ********************* Karissa Kizeah Thomas' li... More

The Protagonist
Chapter 1: 'Faith'
Chapter 2: 'Eye Contact'
Chapter 3: 'VVIP'
Chapter 4: 'Seastone'
Chapter 5: 'Small World'
Chapter 6: 'Phone Call'
Chapter 7: 'Promise'
Chapter 8: 'Speed'
Chapter 9: 'Petty'
Chapter 10: 'Ghost'
Chapter 11: 'Adoration'
Chapter 12: 'Truth'
Chapter 13: 'Celebrity'
Chapter 14: 'Reassurance'
Chapter 15: 'Test Run'
Chapter 16: 'Surprise'
Chapter 17: 'Life's Good'
Chapter 18: 'High'
Chapter 19: 'Weekend'
Chapter 20: 'Curious'
Chapter 21: 'Thrill'
Chapter 22: 'Independent'
Chapter 23: 'Bruk Week'
Chapter 24: 'Shenanigans 1/2'
Chapter 26: 'Paradise'
Chapter 27: 'Moonlight'
Chapter 28: 'Kind Gesture'
Chapter 29: 'Big Meech'
Chapter 30: 'Report'
Chapter 31: 'Dark'
Chapter 32: 'Slavery'
Chapter 33: 'Greetings'
Chapter 34: 'Judge'
Chapter 35: 'Sh!t Sweet'
Chapter 36: 'Night Rave'
Chapter 37: 'Deja Vu'
Chapter 38: 'Bet'
Chapter 39: 'Good News'
Chapter 40: 'Easter Eatings'
Chapter 41: 'Changes'
Chapter 42: 'Try For Us'
Chapter 43: 'Page'
Chapter 44: 'Portmore'
Chapter 45: 'Past'
Chapter 46: 'FriendTrip'
Chapter 47: 'Happy Ones'
Chapter 48: 'Old ways'
Chapter 49: 'Grand Opening'
Chapter 50: 'U.A.T.W'
Chapter 51: 'Career'
Chapter 52: 'Caught'
Chapter 53: 'Growth'
Chapter 54: 'Shopping'
Chapter 55: 'Earth Strong'
Chapter 56: 'Square One'
Chapter 57: 'DYT' (revised)
Chapter 58: 'Decade' (revised)
Chapter 59: 'It's a...'
Chapter 60: 'Grace'

Chapter 25: 'Shenanigans 2/2'

6.5K 573 297
By ishaniquewrites

Please note that i did not proof read so excuse any grammatical errors made.

• 𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒐𝒏 𝑱𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒍 𝑴𝒄𝑵𝒂𝒃𝒃'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽 •
|| 𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟏𝟕 @𝟏:𝟏𝟓𝐩𝐦 ||

***

After Karissa's birthday brunch, Anastacia took her to Adam and Eve's Spa and Salon so she could get her hair and nails done, a massage and also a full wax.

The massage alone costed an arm and a leg for both ladies but i'd do it again if that's what makes her happy.

When i was booking the appointment last week, i ensured that a lady is the one doing the massage.

No man fi caress me ooman body!

Back at home, Kiers hired a cleaner for the day to help Karissa's mother clean up the kitchen and the mess that was  made in preparations for the brunch.

She told him it was okay and not to spend unnecessary money but he insisted since he wont be there to help out.

Now for me, well Kiers is dropping me off  at Acrua Motors so I can pick up Karissa's vehicle.

From me come from wharf and put it ina the showroom, me nuh look back pon it.

But me tell the staff a ting already so them wouldn't mad fi sell me girl tings.

When i arrived, i hopped out of the car and went towards the building.

I went to the office where the keys are kept and scanned my fingerprint on the machine.

After it was scanned and i was logged in, I typed in the stock number and opened the drawer then took out the key for the vehicle.

I closed it and went back outside.

"Kiers, forward nuh ute!" I shouted at him, directing him that i'm going to the showroom.

"Ah me soon forward umbre. Weh you did a say now Ana... yeah dem pretty me like dem." He said with the phone in his hand, talking to Anastasia.

I marched inside of the 100 car showroom garage and looked around to find Karissa's car in the spot i left it.

But a weh di-

Oh. OH! a move them move it.

Chuckling to myself, i walked through the rows of vehicles, inspecting them as well until i was close to the Urus.

I unlocked the vehicle doors with the key and stepped inside.

"A how me ago find yuh ina dis McNabb." Kiers voiced echoed through the showroom.

"It nuh hard fi find a purple vehicle enuh." I told him, powering on the vehicle, infatuated by the sound of the engine.

Kiers them found me and tucked his phone in his back pocket, "Den, a dem big car yah me bad charge ago push pon road.

Dis neat yuh fuck umbre. The man dem bad up eh custom " He stated, opening the vehicle doors and taking a look inside.

"Yuh see eh pree. Me all make dem put in custom constellations pon the roof lining" I said to him, showing him how it looks but inside of the showroom is too bright for him to see the beauty of it.

"Ye dawg me love it mon. All she must sleep ina dis when unuh reach a mobay likkle more and cah wake."

I chuckled at his remark, "Me a come do road now cause a soon 2:00 so the ladies dem soon leff from Adam and Eve,

and me wah hide the car and do the necessary before them touch back."

"Ye ye forward den nuh." Kiers said, walking out of the showroom, to Acura parking lot for his own vehicle.

• 𝑲𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑲𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒂𝒉 𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒔' 𝑷𝑶𝑽 •
||  𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟏𝟕 @𝟑:𝟐𝟔𝐩𝐦||

***

"Me feel like me just born.

The way how the lady work her hand dem pon me body, me never know a so much stress me did have.

The weight just liff offa me shoulders suh" I elucidate to my mother, giving her a run down of the experience i had at Adam and Eve Spa, while Anastasia helped me to fix this complicated of a dress.

"Me affi go set an appointment fimmie self before me leff yasso." My mother responded.

We've been in Kairon's room for the last 15 minutes trying to fix the sides so my privates won't be showing, while my mother neatly folded the clothes i stuffed in the suitcase since Kairon told me this morning to pack a bag for three days.

"Ahh seet deh. Nosah! What a dress fi give problems." Anastacia said, standing up from her crouched position.

She then took up the spray bottle from off the bed and started to define my curls.

"Ye me gyal. A you dat." She asserted, placing her hands at her side when she was finished dressing me.

"You're so beautiful my darling. You fava me." My mother blurted out , causing me and Stacia to burst out laughing.

"You a drama enuh aunty. Come Rissa, cause your man goodly miserable right now to how long you take."

"Unuh gwaan. Me will clean up back here suh quick so unuh nav much work fi do when unuh come back home." My mother said and i blow a kiss after her and shut the door behind me.

I walked behind Anastacia as she led the way through the hallway to go downstairs, "Wait, take me pictures here suh first cause Kairon cah take pictures."

She laughed and took out her iphone 13 pro and began taking my pictures.

Out of the 47 that was taken, i selected 2 of the best ones.

"Waaiii me look damn good. Send me dem when yuh done yer." I said, handing the phone back to her.

She took it from my hold and held my hand as i went door stairs, my heels making a sharp click-clack sound as i stepped.

I looked downstairs and spotted Kairon with his hands folded, staring at me till i took the last step.

Anastasia then led me over to Kairon and placed my hand into his palm,

"Fine style." She giggled then walked away to go outside.

I smiled shyly and looked up at him into his eyes,

"Before me go outside and hand the gift over to you, Karissa me just wah you know dis." He started, and i could already feel my cheeks heating up.

I looked away and he lifted my chin with his finger,
"Me never feel dah type a way here bout a person before. Fi even make it go as far as fi spend so much time wid them. But with you it's different.

You make me change certain ways and lifestyle babes and meds life different. You impact me life in immeasurable ways and me nuh know how much time me can big up the one above fi drop yuh ina me life dawg.

Me nuh know weh love mean cause me nuh use to dem tings here but if a some emotions weh you deeply attracted, affected and attached to a person then me love yuh Karissa and me a say dis from me heart.

Me nuh care how fast this relationship might seem, life short and a one life we affi live and me just wah live the rest a it wid you."

As the word 'love you' slipped out of his mouth, a tear fell from my eyes messing up my makeup.

Kairon quickly grabbed his kerchief from his back pocket and wiped away my tears being careful not to smudge my makeup.

I took the kerchief from him and did it myself, then wrapped my hands around his neck, "I love you too babe." I told him, planting a kiss on his lips.

I pulled away and he gripped and pulled me back towards him, kissing me again, "Yav me heart fi life bredgin."

————————————

After the sweet moment me and Kairon shared at his staircase, he held my hand as he followed to the front door, opening it for me and allowing me to exit first.

He then led me outside to the front of his house.

My heart fluttered when i saw the big red bow on the Purple Lambo Urus, similar to that of Kairon's.

"YUH TOO LIEEEE!" I screamed, walking as quickly as possible in my heels over to vehicle.

Kamani and Anastacia laughed when the heard me say this and how i behaved, with their phones in their hands recording my reaction.

"Cameras out so a must prank dis. What the hell! This is crazy! Babe!" I shouted, opening the car door and looking inside of the car.

WAAIII.. me affi put it pon him tonight fi dis.

"YO" I closed back the vehicle door when i heard his voice, leaving my bag inside and rushed over to him.

I hugged his tightly and kissed him on his lips for about a hundred time, "Me nuh know wah fi say other than thank you for all of this."

He chuckled, "Dat good mon. Anything fi you enuh. Done tell you dat already.

You want we drive this fi go where we a go or you wah drive my car?" He asked, checking the time on his watch.

"Yuh mad! Me wah drive ina me car. But a you affi drive cause me wah take snaps on my way." I told him, grabbing the key from his hold and looking at it.

A weh me do fi deserve dah man yah?

My mother then came out of the house with my suitcase and large coach hand bag that Anastasia gave to me as a gift.

"Mommy uh nuh see say me spoiled rotten today." I said with a cheeky grin, hugging her and taking the suitcase from her.

I then flied the trunk of my new vehicle to put my suitcase and hand bag in it.

In yasso spacious eh mon.

Den what a way Kairon tings itch up ina me car already. Yuh see dah man deh!

I closed back the trunk and made my way to the driver's seat, "Stacia lend me back yuh phone deh."

I posed on the car and she took my picture.

Afterwards she showed me the picture, "Blouse and skirt!" I exclaimed.

I continued scrolling through her gallery looking at all of them until Kairon called my name, letting me know that he's ready.

"Karissa! Forward now nuh mon. If we stay here suh any longer we ago late fi check in."

I kissed Anastasia and my mother goodbye and dapped up Kamani before i went to the passenger seat of my vehicle.

Kairon handed Kamani his key and told him to close up for him and keep it until he returned.

Afterwards, we told everybody goodbye again and left Kingston heading straight to Montego Bay.

• 𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒐𝒏 𝑱𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒍 𝑴𝒄𝑵𝒂𝒃𝒃'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽 •
|| 𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 17 @ 8:39pm ||

***

When we arrived at Sandals Resort in Montego Bay, i took a thousand pictures for Karissa every step we make.

To which she complained about them.

Now the baggage porter is taking us to our over water bungalow.

When we arrived at our bungalow, i tipped him for his kind service and he thanked me then walked back to the front of the premises.

Karissa took the key card out of this pamphlet given to us upon checking in and opened the door.

I took out my phone immediately, watching her as she stepped in and saw the decorations.

Rose petals and candles were lined off on the floor, from the entrance of the door to the bedroom.

"This is sooo gorgeous." Karissa said, when she saw the decorations and the helium balloons above the bed saying "Happy 22nd Karissa"

The bed was lined off with gifts i bought from Louis Vitton, Goyard, Dior, a apple box that has a 14 pro max in it and a rose on the bed from datenights.ja, with also red rose petals scattered on it.

Hovering over the bed was Helium red balloons, with roses tied on the end of it.

Karissa looked at me with tears flowing entirely from her eyes, messing up her makeup.

"Me soon come. Me ago get bring in we stuff yer." I told her, walking outside to get out suitcases that we left outside.

When i came back into the bedroom, Karissa gripped me by my shirt and began undressing me.

"Couldn't make me breath first likkle first?" I asked her with a chuckle, kissing her back with the force and energy she's giving, as i took off her birthday dress.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 25.1K 53
[Heated Romance #1] June has long since been in an uncoordinated tango with life. Trying to remain standing on her two feet, June is twirled into the...
59K 5K 37
I looked up and held the plastic fork in my hand. "Yuh si how dis a bend due to pressure. Dih bredda hood deh gallang like rubber. Like the charger c...
179K 11.5K 61
Vanessa told the bartender to give us all a shot tequila and on the count of three, we all took a shot. "Jah know, how come people tek dem yah witho...
6.1K 193 15
TAPOPS decided to make a debut in a world that's fill with people that have powers, which they call it "Quirk" Boboiboy, [Y/N] and the team are being...