A Tale of Vampires: RETURN

By SuitorofHell

They're back... And they were never dead in the first place.. Date Started: 01/04/23 Date Finished: 07/18/23 More

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
epilogue
ᑭᖇOᗰOTIOᑎ

chapter 5

166 11 5
By SuitorofHell

"We are really grateful for what you did for us. Our offer still stands so if you and your friends happen to change your mind. You know exactly where to go." Samuel stated as he, K and Heeseung. Stood on the upper part of the lobby where they have a view of the hotel guests returning from the headquarters after recuperating.

After Yalex left to bring Danielle and all the remaining kids who survived from Gammon's curse. He left a portal open for the guests to come through from their headquarters. The rest of the vampires and the wolves are helping to bring them back to their respective rooms.

"I am more grateful to you, Your Majesty. Had it not been for you, my friends will not be back with us. It is our honor to have been able to fight alongside the primes." Heeseung said back that made Samuel fluttered.

"Our pack will forever be indebted to you and your friends. My brother is the most important person to me. And only you were able to bring him back to me again." K added as he looked at the prime with nothing but respect.

"Please. We saved a planet together. You may call me by my name. It's not like we are total strangers anymore." The king said to the two with a slight blush on his cheeks.

Heeseung could tell that he's not used to hearing compliments from people he likes. He often acts like this whenever his friends or his wife compliments him.

"It's nice to find fellow leaders who I can relate with. Although the primes also rule in Arcadia or lead their own people. It's different with you two. I see the same goal that I always try hard to reach." Samuel told them with a sincere smile on his face.

"I gotta be honest, I want to accept your offer but the Daoan pack has been living in our territory since ancient times." K asked with a dilemmatic expression.

"K, my offer for your pack to be at Arcadia does not need to be temporary. You may build a home there but you are always allowed to return to your first home. And besides, I believe Yvel also gave your pack an offer to visit the moon." Samuel said to him as he patted the wolf's shoulder.

And then he turned to Heeseung. "So is Rhian's offer for you. Castle Frankenstein will always be where it is even if you decide to go back to this place." He said.

It didn't take any longer until all the guests were back to their own rooms. All the wolves and the vampires have gathered at the lobby after the load of work.

"We'll be leaving now. Again. Thank you so much for everything." K said as he bowed his head towards the king. The rest of his pack followed after.

"We shall see each other again K. And the help you have offered to give us will forever be remembered in Arcadia's history. We too, are eternally grateful." The king replied as he also showed the same gesture.

K and his pack bid their farewell and eventually left the hotel first. Finally returning back to their territory after being away for more than two years.

And this time, they are coming back home with EJ and Taki.

"You three should probably see your partners. They must be waiting for you knowing that you are back." Samuel said as he turned to Jay, Niki, Heeseung and Jake.

When Jake joined them in the fight. He had to leave Winter behind because she is still a human. Yalex made sure to keep her safe in those two years too. It's also why Karina could not find her no matter how much she tried. Thanks to the demon and his resources.

After they returned to earth, Winter was taken to one of Grim Empire's private properties to stay for the time being until Jake picks her up.

"And you..." Samuel then turned to Jungwon who had worn the same sad expression ever since Yalex took the Arcadians with him.

"Do not be downhearted if she leaves. She needed to return home. But the people of Cins are loyal to whom they choose. So I know that she will wait for you." He said to the vampire. Jungwon then looked up at him and gave him a confident smile all of a sudden.

Heeseung suddenly choked on his breath upon reading what's in his mind.

"That's very reckless Yang Jungwon! You and I are talking later!" He scolded the younger, which quickly earned him a sassy eyeroll.

"You didn't change at all!" Jay scolded him too and smacked his shoulder for rolling his eyes. Which also made the other vampires even Samuel to laugh at them.

"You should listen to your older brothers. It's true that marking the young lady is reckless. So you must keep your promise and come find her. She's famous among many bachelors you know!" Samuel chuckled and brushed his hair before he stepped away from the vampires.

He looked at his wrist watch and stared at it for a few seconds...

Yalex will be here in a few seconds...

"I'll come back here with my family. I'm pretty sure my wife will be glad to experience the wonderful service of this magnificent hotel." He said to them just as when the demon came back with a cast of blue flame around him.

He never fails to give them a fright whenever he does that.

"Rhian and Blue are fighting. Again. You should stop them before they end up fu**ing in front of the children." He said in a rather blunt tone.

Samuel awkwardly laughs before bidding his farewell to the vampires and leaving with Yalex.

"Okay. So... Now what?" Jungwon asked as he looked at the other seven awkwardly.

Honestly, he feels alienated even with them.

First of all, when he died. Everybody hates Winter.

Ningning and Sunghoon were just friends and totally undenial of the feelings that they have for each other. And now she's a vampire after Sunghoon turned her when she got hurt by Lady Catelyn's underlings.

Jay and Niki were still alive back then too and got killed like him. But Niki was turned and possessed. He even tried to kill Jake so Jay sacrificed himself to save his friend. And then Soobin shot him on the head when he was trying to kill a Daoan wolf.

Yeonjun, Soobin and Taehyun were chasing them too when he was still alive. But Taehyun actually turned into a vampire like them to help kill Lady Catelyn. But he died in the fight with the Hexis wolves. Yeonjun's boyfriend who happened to be Ningning's cousin also died too after he was kidnapped, possessed and killed by Sunghoon.

There is also no hotel.

He doesn't know that their mortal enemy actually exists and lives in the heart of the forest where the hotel was built. And the worst is that they are friends. Even Niki has a childhood friend who is a wolf.

He felt like a total stranger because a lot of things happened without him. He could feel a very obvious gap between him and his friends.

"Jungwon, don't think that way!" Heeseung immediately said as he walked to the younger and hugged him. The rest joined in and hugged Jungwon.

"We really missed you. So much. And we will fill you in with everything that happened. So you will never feel left out okay?" Jake assured him as he played with the younger's hair.

"Yeah. And you're going to tell us too on how you fell for that girl and you didn't even want to ask her name!" Sunghoon added as they all step back from huddling around Jungwon.

He just smiled at them in response. But the others didn't press any more questions knowing him very well.

Jungwon will open up his worries to them on his own. He just needs to take time and space to process all that he missed. It will take a while to catch up with his friends.

"The four of you should go now. The girl told us that Sunoo, Giselle and Karina came here looking for us. And they know that we're all back." Ningning suddenly said to the only four vampires who have a human partner waiting for them.

The four eventually left the hotel together. All anxious to see the girls and Sunoo again after everything that happened.

The three older decided to drop off Niki first to Sunoo's house. So he wouldn't grow more anxious on his way. And then Jay. Then Heeseung and lastly Jake, to pick up Winter who gladly waited for them as they promised each other.

They had to keep a low key appearance to avoid drawing any attention and it's also late in the night too so there are not many people around.

Eventually, the four arrived in front of Sunoo's house. All the lights in the house are closed so Niki thought he's already asleep.

"He's still awake, Niki. He's just on his bed doing paperwork. It seems Sunoo got a really great job at K's company." Heeseung said to their youngest and patted his shoulder.

"I'm scared... "

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.1K 4.3K 37
❝𝘼𝙨 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙢𝙚.❞ ━━ 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘂𝘀: Complete 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁: 08.31.21 𝗙𝗶𝗻: 11.08.22 ˡ 𝗣𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱: 09.02.21...
206K 14.6K 52
# 𝐊𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐎𝐎: I had all and then most of you; some and now, none of you. ≡ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 ➴ enhypen | kim sunoo ...
13K 320 6
what the title says ooooo started 3/17/23 ended 3/24/23
12.4K 266 11
Heeseung starts to like Sunghoon's sister which he doesn't feel like its appropriate since its his best friend's sister. So he starts to reject his f...