Jealousy(Justin Bieber and Ha...

By Into_wonderland

Harry, Zayn, Louis, Liam, Niall, Justin, Chaz, Christian, Ryan, and Chad are Gabby's best friends. But, her d... More

Jelousy
Jelous much?
The park
Something is totally wrong
Promises
Giving up
2 weeks later.
Time to tell
The dance
Getting a dress
The dance
Meeting Austin again
we fell asleep
Realizing
saying goodbye
back to normal
Back to the house
prove yourself
oh god
let's talk
Going over Chaz's
Carnival
Why me..
promises..
I forgive you
The next night
those words
Somewhere out there
This isn't goodbye
packing
Airport
Seeing Austin again
Need to think
Birthday
Birthday part 2
Complicated
Seeing Justin
Missing you
Time to choose
A place
The letter
The club
day before wedding
Wedding
Why now?!?
Just tired
going home
Taylor's house
sacrifice
Author's note
Blow over
The fight
inside
House Party
Author's note
are you ok?
Where am I?
Talking
Cast comes off
Heart Attack
Coming Closer
Pregnant problems part 1
Pregnant problems part 2
Baby
Taking Jay home
4 months later
Two is better than one
weeks later
All Day Together
Interfere
Author's note
2 years later
The next day
So fast
Court
Sam
Plan
the truth comes out
Jay's 3rd birthday
Authors note
Author's note 2

Coming Home

2.7K 25 0
By Into_wonderland

I helped Justin walk out to the parking lot to my car. He got released this morning, and he can't wait because he hates hospitals. I do too.

"Thank god I'm out of there." Justin said.

I nodded. "Yeah. I don't like hospitals at all. But you're coming home now." I said. "I know. I can't wait until I get out of this cast though." I rolled my eyes. "And you can't back out either because if you do, I will get you." he said. I smiled. "I'm not gonna back out Justin." I reassured him. he nodded. "Good."

He turned on my radio and he changed the stations until we heard Big Sean- Guap. he turned it up and we started rapping along to it. see me getting guap right now, hell yeah won't stop right now.

After the song ended, Drake-Trust Issues came on. Justin and I sang along. anything Drake I automatically loved, so. Justin turned it down. "Pull into McDonald's. I'm hungry and I know you are too." he said. I pulled into McDonald's and went to the drive thru. "What do you want?" I asked. "Pancakes and orange juice. But I'm paying." he said. "No you're not." I argued. "We share the money anyway, but next time I am. just because I don't wanna argue." he said. I smiled. "Ok." I said. We always get the same thing for breakfast. We always want pancakes with orange juice.

* * *

We sat at the bar counter and we eat. I was hungry. And by the looks of him scarfing that food down, I'm guessing he was too.

* * *

I put pillows under his leg to elevate it. "Man I don't wanna sleep on my back." he whined. "Well you're gonna have to." I said. he sighed. I already gave him his pain medication. "You're like a nurse. you should wear one of those nurse costumes." he said. I looked up at him with a straight face as he was smirking. "You wish." I said. he nodded. "Yeah I do." I shook my head and I threw a pillow at his face. "Hey! you shouldn't throw stuff at the injured one!" he yelled throwing back at me. "If you weren't injured I'd make you injured." I said. he laughed. "Well, the truth comes out." I smiled and I shook my head. "I'm just kidding." I said laying down next to him. Family Guy was on and we sat there watching it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

911K 20.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
741K 27.3K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
3.3K 65 27
This is the selection, yes, but it's where I kinda create dramatic storylines with the charactors! I have major story plans and also lots of Maxerica...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...