T๐•™๐•– Jeon ฦฌwฮนษดs |๐™น๐šž๐š—๐š๐š”๏ฟฝ...

By ggukie_69

After 2 years of hiding from everyone, Jeon/ Ito Y/N finally became one of the most respected doctors in Japa... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
New OneShot story!!!
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
The Jeon Twins Vampire AU[Book-03]

3

906 56 10
By ggukie_69

Edited

Y/N's pov

I gasped when I heard those voices. Those screams were oddly familiar. I quickly got up and somehow managed not to trip as I rushed towards Hoshi oppa.

But I guess luck wasn't on my side tonight. I tripped over the bag and crashed on his right side.

Thankfully, he predicted the future and tightly held me to prevent both of us from falling on our butts.

'Ah! Sorry!'

'I-it's okay...'

The way he shuttered made me think that he was feeling very uncomfortable and was also nervous because of those people.

'Y-Y/N!'

I looked towards the main door and saw the people with whom I was assuming were familiar. My eyes widened when I saw who there were.

'L-loid.... S-Shizu....'

Just their names came out of my mouth nothing else.

'Oh no! Sir, are you okay? Y/N are you okay?!'

Ahn oppa's entry was also good enough to make my friend, Shizu gasp and become senseless.

'S-Soon.....S-Soonyoung!!!' She screamed and held tightly into Loid's sleeves.

I started to bite my lips nervously. Shit! Hoshi oppa is now revealed! But feeling disheartened, I still got up and pushed them inside before locking the door so that they won't create a scene.

'Didn't I see you on the TV?! Your photo is also in Tokyo's famous restaurant!' Loid claimed.

'Hoshi? Right?'

Hoshi oppa got up and nodded.

'Hello. I am Kw-'

'He is freaking Kwon Soonyoung! How the fuck you don't know about him even after I tell you about these idols every day and night!' Shizu yelled at Loid and smacked his head.

'Ouch! Because I am not gay! Only if you could introduce me to some girl groups instead of male groups and their abs!' Loid shouted back.

I snickered but I heard a heart full of laughter from aside and saw Hoshi oppa laughing at them.

'You guys are cute. But you certainly need not become gay to listen to us. You can listen just like you listen to Justin Bieber, Harry Styles, Coldplay, or Chris Martin.'

'Hyung! The meaning wasn't this! Ugh! It was that she always sends me pictures of me shirtless or how my shirt was messy a little making my collarbones be seen by the fans! I am a healthy boy! I would've loved to see your pictures if it was decent or if she actually sent me any of your songs!' Loid explained.

I laughed. Shizu embarrassingly cried out and started to hit Loid.

'You fucker!'

'Don't curse in front of oppa Shizu,' I said calmly.

'But can you please explain everything to us?! How the hell One of the members of Seventeen is here? At your house?! With foods in his mouth?!' Shizu asked.

I looked at Hoshi oppa as he nodded.

'I will explain...' He said.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'So you worked as one of the make-up artists of TXT?! And when you were at disadvantage, he helped you to settle here since your parents couldn't help you?' Loid asked.

I hesitantly nodded and ate the cake they bought here with them to surprise me.

Hoshi oppa took the lead and made up some stories before telling them how we met. I was thankful because I can't lie in front of them this much! Small lies always happen but to make a whole story is on a different level.

'So, you are going to Korea for the last time before getting your citizenship in Japan?' Shizu asked.

'Yes.'

'Normally you have to stay for at least 5 years in Japan to get citizenship. But you only stayed for more than two years. Then how can you get citizenship so quickly?!' Loid asked astonishingly.

'My case is a little different. There are many things one needs to get citizenship. Not only by staying for five years will get you this.' Hoshi oppa said.

'Yes. To get citizenship, I need to follow some rules.' I said.

'I know some! As Loid said, you have to stay for five years. Second, you have to maintain discipline and display good conduct! You also have to financially support yourself and pay taxes as well. And you have to be over 20 years,' Shizu said.

'Yes. These are all the rules. I have followed each one of them, I have people in Japan to support and look after me if I meet an accident or die. Also, Hoshi oppa also tried hard. So I will be getting it after a few months.'

'What about financial support? Will you still carry your artistic orders? I mean drawing Anime?' Shizu asked.

'Yes. I really enjoy drawing!' I said with a huge smile.

'So what type of drawing do you draw? I actually don't know anything about these and how they are done! I want to know more since you bring a huge amount of money from this,' Hoshi oppa asked.

I grinned and said, 'Well then come to my room guys! Let me enlighten you with my drawings! You too Ahn oppa!'

They followed me inside my bedroom.

The side where my window stood had a drawer first. But I sold that out and dedicated the whole corner of the room for my work and decorated it.

I turned on the computed and connected it to my keyboard which I use while drawing. Loid and Shizu were astonished too since they didn't see the whole interior of my workplace.

'Woah! It's so amazing! How many drawings have you done?' Hoshi oppa asked.

'Well, at first I was given normal works like only drawing the side characters who played a one-time role in comics so that I can first get to use with these. Then I was given a chance to change the language of the Webtoon. It was a side job since I needed money.' I said as Loid and Shizu scrolled through my work.

'And now I have worked on 13 Webtoon Original Series and am one of the Exclusive members of the Webtoon with a partnership. So I get big works now,' I continued.

'Uhh, Y/N? I think you have to plus another number...' Loid smiled.

'What?' I asked confusedly.

'Make the number 14.' Shizu said and gestured for me to look at the screen.

All of us basically started to dig inside my screen when she also laughed. I saw a message on my notification bar.

I opened the notification as they all stood up to let me read peacefully and gave me privacy. Well, I didn't need that!

I widened my eyes when I saw the news.

'What does it say?' Hoshi oppa asked.

'I just got an email from the Webtoon!'

'And?' Ahn oppa asked.

'I think I am going to draw one of the biggest projects that Webtoon ever handled!'

'Oh wow!' Hoshi oppa smiled.

'And it's about some artists! They have selected the name! I just need to attend the meeting for the further story.'

'What is the name?' Hoshi oppa asked.

'It isn't written her-'

-Ring-

I looked at my phone only to see our director calling me.

'Oh, the director is calling me. Please help yourselves with whatever you want to do. I will attend the call.'

I walked towards my balcony and closed the balcony door before answering the call.

'Hello, director?'

'Have you seen the email Y/N?'

'Yes?'

'Then please report tomorrow morning quickly. We need to make the teaser as soon as possible. Assembly at the 3rd floor's meeting room at 9 o'clock in the morning. I will send you the sample which Miyoko did as a draft. Print it before coming to the meeting.'

'Okay. But what is the name?'

'They didn't send you the name!?'

'No.'

'It's called 7 Fates Chakho...'

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 10.8K 54
"You know my private pool doesn't have cameras on the wall Officer Jeon~ Don't hesitate, kiss me Officer Jeon~" "I will never let you die, Officer Je...
281K 13.2K 72
"Jungkook : I told you I will make you feel how hell look like" "YN : Well congratulations Mr jeon jungkook I feel there's no difference between hell...
3.6K 273 34
Y/N and her other friends, Jimin, Yoongi, and Hoseok came to an Island for their summer vacation. But what will happen when things started to get hea...
4.5K 705 16
โœง.*โœจ๏ธ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด๐—ธ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐˜… ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ โœจ๏ธหšโœง.* หš เผ˜โ™ก โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ—โ— โ– โ–Œ โ–ทโ–ทหš เผ˜โ™ก โ‹†๏ฝกหš ๐Ÿ’Ž "๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ...