Best Friends | Newjeans : Min...

By Ezkavan

The superior alpha Minji fell in love with the inferior omega Hanni. Although Minji made a loving confession... More

Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 26

7.7K 175 148
By Ezkavan

*Shut...

"Ahh~~~ I'm sooo tired" Minji stressfully massages her aching shoulders from all the business works she attended.

After quite some time, she then slowly approaches the elevator, "Hanni is sure to be surprised, right? As i told her i was coming back tomorrow." Minji mentally asks herself.

"Hmm? I can't find my phone." Minji says as she rummages through her bag.

*Ding....

"Ah! I'm here. First, I'll go greet her and then I'll look for it later." Minji tells herself and proceeds to enter her house.

*Closes....

"It is all quiet. Has she gone to sleep already?"

"Hmm...Hanni? Where are you?" Minji calls her out just to make sure until.

She senses something so very familiar from the room, as it spreads throughout the air and Minji quickly covers up her nose.

What? Pheromones?
These pheromones look like....
She's in heat!

She then slowly opens up the door and freezes to see Hanni who was building an Omega's nest ( using Minji's clothes which have her smell of alpha pheromones as a means of satisfying herself). She was heavily panting and continuously pumps her fragile fingers inside her wanting and needy woman-hood as she sweetly chants out Minji's name at every thrust she gave herself.

"Haa....Hnghh.....Mi-nji.....Ahhh!!"

Minji instantly drops her bag as she furiously blushes in front of Hanni, standing still like a rock and wasn't even moving an inch.

"Haa....Hnng.....Aahnmm....Haa!!" Hanni weakly lifts up her head and instantly gets up when she sees Minji.

"Ha-Hanni!" Minji couldn't say more as Hanni grabs her by the hand and pulls her to the bed, not giving her a chance to even change her clothes.

Hanni then sits on Minji's lap and continues to take off her clothes.

"Wa-wait" Minji stutters and was furiously blushing and shocked at the same time by the other's boldness.

"Haa...Hmm?" Minji curiously looks at Hanni who was tightly hugging her as if not wanting to let her go.

What's going on?
True.... It seems that Omegas before their cycle, stabilize their pheromones in this way.

"Haaa...hng..." Hanni moans while her whole body trembles as she smell Minji.

"Hanni, get up. Are you okay?" Minji worriedly asks and gently stokes her hair.

Hanni then slowly lifts her head up, and with a painful and jealous facial expression, "Wh-Why didn't you answer my call?" Hanni shakily asks.

"I accidentally left it in the car. I am sorry." Minji explains herself and apologies.

"I though you said you would be back tomorrow." Hanni questioningly looks at her as she tries to change the topic.

"I insisted to my father that we would return today. I wanted to sleep with you." Minji truthfully replies and blushes when she speaks.

Hanni then grows even more jealous and angry, "What is that.... What did they say on the news?" She asks.

"What news?" Minji asks back as she places gentle kisses all over Hanni's face.

The angry Hanni then quickly gets up and forcefully punches Minji's shoulders as she loudly shouts at her, "YOU HAVEN'T SEEN??? THERE ARE RUMORS ABOUT YOU!!!"

*Hit....hit .....hit...

"Haha.....Ouch!" Minji tries to laugh it off, but to be honest, it seems like the jealous Hanni's punches were quite strong and powerful.

She then continues as she blocks herself from Hanni's furious punches, " Don't listen to those false rumors. You are the only one for me, you know it, right?" Minji lovingly replies as she stares straight into Hanni's fuming ones.

"I don't know!" Hanni breathes out and leans in closer, pushing Minji to the bed as she controllingly kisses her.

"Eh? Mmmnnn..." Minji kisses her back and carresses her bare back.

What's going on?
Is she jealous?

"Haa....Hmnn..." Hanni parts and gets up as she fully unclothe herself for Minji.

"Hanni! Wa-wait....Haa..." Minji's breathing became rapid as she herself wanted this, and besides, Hanni's omega pheromones have already made her crazy.

"I WANT YOU TO MARK ME." Hanni shakily breathes out.

"Eh?" Minji questioningly looks at the other as she herself freezes in shock.

Hanni then takes Minji's hand and make her touch her neck, the place where Minji will sink in her teeth and where the bond will be sealed, "Did you not hear me?...haa" Hanni again shakily asks.

"I WANT YOU TO MARK ME TODAY!...haaa" Hanni continues as she grinds her hips on Minji's visible bulge.

"Wh-Why so suddenly?" Minji nervously asks as she felt her pants tightens.

"You've been waiting long enough, haven't you? Are you not happy?" Hanni asks as she sadly looks away.

"OF COURSE! I'M SUPER HAPPY!" Minji cries out.

Hanni who was shocked just silently looks at her.

Minji then grab both of Hanni's cheeks, making them fluffy and continues, "Ah! It's just that you said it so suddenly that it surprised me."

"I..... I don't want to be as anxious as i was today again." Hanni mumbles and tightly hugs Minji, " If you mark me. I think i will be calmer. So, please do." Hanni breathes out so beautifully for Minji.

Minji's eyes were also clouded with lust as she has got the permission from Hanni herself.

"But you can't regret it later." Minji gives her the final warning as she lovingly stoke some strands of Hanni's hair behind her ears.

_______

*Swish....swish...swishhh...

"Haaa....Aaahh!!" Hanni moans as she tightly grips on the bedsheet for support.

Minji who was fucking her senselessly was still waiting for the right time, "Haa...Mnnn....Pham Hanni, you're so beautiful!" Minji grunts when she strongly yet firmly hits every sweet spots inside Hanni making Hanni trembles and violently shakes her hips whenever Minji was giving her powerful thrusts, that almost send her over to the edge.

"I'm so happy.... I could die!" Minji mentally tells herself as she hovers on top of the four-legged Hanni and continues to destroy her pussy.

"Nghhh...Ah! It wasn't enough doing it just alone, was it?" Minji seductively whispers near her ear as she then continues to bite and nibble Hanni's ears.

Hanni felt like her legs were almost giving up, but tries her best to stay in position as she uses one her hand to grab the head board of the bed for her best support, while receiving countless powerful thrusts from the wild Minji.

"You're very wet, listen closely to that sex-sound, my love." Minji again seductively whispers closely as she tightly grips of Hanni's waist and fastly thrust in and out, to show the skin slapping noise of their sex-sound to Hanni.

"Nghh....Aahh!!!....Sh-Shut Up!" Hanni heavily pants, as her walls tightly clenches on Minji's thick and big rod.

*Pump...pump....pump...

"You're very naughty, Hanni."

"I....Haaa...Hnngh....told you to...Mnn...Shut up!" Hanni hardly speaks through her continuos moans after moans.

Minji then slowly lowers her head and licks Hanni's neck, making Hanni flinches in shock as the marking makes her 10× times more sensitive.

"It's going to hurt a little, don't get nervous." Minji calmly says.

And finally, she sinks her teeth deep inside Hanni's neck. Signifying and strengthening their bond. Forever making her her's and only her's alone.

*SHOCK!!!!

"Ahhhh~~~~" Hanni violently shakes as she felt Minji's sharp fangs marking her while her juices were flowing out like a fountain.

"Ah...gah....haaa....haaa....."

*Trembles....trembles...

Minji let's the girl rest for a while as she looks at her mate in pure lust, love and loyalty.

"Ah! So this is how it feels." Minji mentally tells herself as she licks her lips, mesmerizing the weak and fragile Hanni's beauty.

THE MARKING FEELS GREAT.
I'M SO HAPPY!
NOW, SHE'S COMPLETELY MINE.

It wasn't long before Hanni was again on her knees as Minji continues to fuck the soul out of her again.

"Ahh...Nghhh....Mi-nji....ahh...I...hmm...love you!" Hanni screams out her name in pure bliss as her legs trembles and shakes violenty from the hard impact.

Minji holds up her waist to support her and continues to thrust inside of her in an inhumane pace.

"I....Minji..... I-I'm going to..." Hanni again screams.

Minji questioningly looks at her and says, "Already?"

Maybe the marking makes you more sensitive.

Hearing Hanni's sweet moans, weakly calling out her name, she gives her a powerful thrust, even more greater than before and says, " A little more..... Just a little more!" She breathes out as she seductively licks her lips and bends down, licking the place where she has marked her.

"Ahhh!!! Wa-wait! You are go-going too fast....ahh~~" Hanni weakly pleads.

"Come on, let me do it. Just a little more..." Minji breathes out as she pinches both of Hanni's nipples.

An Alpha's instinct...is to make the Omega want to scream...

Hanni's legs finally given up on her, as she falls onto the bed and weakly looks at Minji as her whole body trembles.

"Haa...I love you so much Hanni." Minji sincerely looks at Hanni as she lowers her body and spreads open Hanni's legs.

She then continues to violently thrust inside Hanni's again as Hanni tightly hugs her, pulling her closer.

"Mi-Minji! I'm close....haaa... again!" Hanni screams from the top of her lungs as Minji gives one last powerful thrust.

"Haa....I WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY FOREVER, HANNI." Minji says as she shoots her cum inside Hanni's baby room.

Minji then carefully lays Hanni to bed as they share a passionate kiss.

_______

On the next day, early in the morning,

"I TOLD YOU TO CONTROL YOURSELF!!!" Hanni angrily yells at poor Minji who just wakes up and brutally beats her up with a pillow.

"Ouchh!! I'm sowwyyy~"

...

A/n : Hi guys!
I'mma treat you all with long chapters this time since I've been absent for so long hehe(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤

Anyways, i just wanna say, "I can't believe this book almost hit 10k 😭✨" Omg! I'm so excited!!! Plzz guys, don't forget to vote and comment!

I luv y'alls so much and i also wanna thank y'alls for all the love and support. It really means alot to me💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 527 21
Minji and Hanni are known by everyone for their rivalry in school but nobody knew about their enduring love. Separated by circumstances, distance and...
20.2K 666 19
The story of two, a deadly assassin and an underworld mafia leader written in red ink. "I met the right person.. ..under wrong circumstances." Minsun...
254K 6.7K 42
A Bakudeku Omegaverse/ Quirkless AU Bakugo Katsuki was a 22 year old Alpha living on his own. He had a good life. A great paying job as a fashion des...
112K 7.7K 35
Finally Hanni Graduated in college, now she has a chance to work in an office offered by her friend Yunjin. When they arrive she immediately spots th...