Dangerously Attached

By ishaniquewrites

"Ye mon. Not even air itself cah come between we. Memba dat." ********************* Karissa Kizeah Thomas' li... More

The Protagonist
Chapter 1: 'Faith'
Chapter 2: 'Eye Contact'
Chapter 3: 'VVIP'
Chapter 4: 'Seastone'
Chapter 5: 'Small World'
Chapter 6: 'Phone Call'
Chapter 7: 'Promise'
Chapter 8: 'Speed'
Chapter 9: 'Petty'
Chapter 10: 'Ghost'
Chapter 11: 'Adoration'
Chapter 13: 'Celebrity'
Chapter 14: 'Reassurance'
Chapter 15: 'Test Run'
Chapter 16: 'Surprise'
Chapter 17: 'Life's Good'
Chapter 18: 'High'
Chapter 19: 'Weekend'
Chapter 20: 'Curious'
Chapter 21: 'Thrill'
Chapter 22: 'Independent'
Chapter 23: 'Bruk Week'
Chapter 24: 'Shenanigans 1/2'
Chapter 25: 'Shenanigans 2/2'
Chapter 26: 'Paradise'
Chapter 27: 'Moonlight'
Chapter 28: 'Kind Gesture'
Chapter 29: 'Big Meech'
Chapter 30: 'Report'
Chapter 31: 'Dark'
Chapter 32: 'Slavery'
Chapter 33: 'Greetings'
Chapter 34: 'Judge'
Chapter 35: 'Sh!t Sweet'
Chapter 36: 'Night Rave'
Chapter 37: 'Deja Vu'
Chapter 38: 'Bet'
Chapter 39: 'Good News'
Chapter 40: 'Easter Eatings'
Chapter 41: 'Changes'
Chapter 42: 'Try For Us'
Chapter 43: 'Page'
Chapter 44: 'Portmore'
Chapter 45: 'Past'
Chapter 46: 'FriendTrip'
Chapter 47: 'Happy Ones'
Chapter 48: 'Old ways'
Chapter 49: 'Grand Opening'
Chapter 50: 'U.A.T.W'
Chapter 51: 'Career'
Chapter 52: 'Caught'
Chapter 53: 'Growth'
Chapter 54: 'Shopping'
Chapter 55: 'Earth Strong'
Chapter 56: 'Square One'
Chapter 57: 'DYT' (revised)
Chapter 58: 'Decade' (revised)
Chapter 59: 'It's a...'
Chapter 60: 'Grace'

Chapter 12: 'Truth'

7.3K 740 332
By ishaniquewrites

Please note that i did not proof read so excuse any grammatical errors made.

• 𝑲𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑲𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒂𝒉 𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒔' 𝑷𝑶𝑽 •
||  𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟕𝐭𝐡 @𝟖:𝟑𝟐𝐩𝐦 ||

***

As we walked towards the building, with our hands intertwined,  I couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement and anticipation.

Afterall, this is my first date.

Kairon had made reservations for us at AC Hotel by Marriot.

I've heard a ton of good reviews about it all across social media so me just a hope them keep up them standards tonight.

When we entered the building, Kairon led us to the restaurant section of the it.

The hostess greeted us as we walked in and Kairon informed her that he had made reservation for us.

"Okay that's great. Provide me with your reservation confirmation number along with your name please". She said to Kairon specifically.  

"Kairon Mcnabb and-"

"and Karissa Thomas" I added.

She looked at me from head to toe then averted her gaze back to Kairon and smiled flirtatiously.

'Me know them offer free tap water in here thirsty gyal!' I said in my head but my face said it all.

After confirming our names, she then directed us a table.

Kairon didn't seem to notice or care about the hostess' unprofessional behavior as he confidently led the way to our table, allowing me to walk in front of him.

Our table is right beside a window, giving us a clear view of Kingston city.

The décor is romantic and sophisticated, with low lighting and soft music playing in the background, and tables set with white linens, candles and a stick of red rose.

The atmosphere on the other hand is cozy and intimate, with comfortable seating and a warm ambiance.

Kairon pulled out the chair for me and i sat.

"Yuh leff yuh manners ina di car?" He said mockingly , marching over to his chair.

I rolled my eyes as his snarky remark and thanked him.

The waitress then came over and greeted us, offering both of us a menu. I took up the menu and affi wonder if me teleport go USA when me step
in.

Weh the Jamaican currency deh?

After skimming through the menu, and found something that we would most likely eat and enjoy, the waitress came over and took our orders.

The waitress left and I started to admire the environment and the people around us. My mind then went a stray and started thinking about random things until I remembered the question I asked Kairon earlier.

"I can ask you a question".

"Gwaan nuh." He stated, averting his gaze from his phone and looked up at me.

"How you own so much car?" I asked.

"Oh yeah.. dis.. weh me fi start now." He said while placing his device on the table, appearing to be in deep thoughts.

"Ah so, I grew up in Jobs Lane ina spain town right, as a poor likkle ute. And when me say poor me nuh mean middle class poor. Me a talk zinc roof, board house and all a dem ting deh.

And as a young ute me see the struggles me parents go through and the sacrifices dem make. So fi dat me never wah continue life dah way deh.

When me a bout 19, me get a likkle job and start save up fimmie first car. A never fi no business nothing, it was just for leisure.

When me buy it now , a man name froggy dung a my lane rent me car yuh zimmie fi a likkle two day and me earn a good amount a money from dat. So from that me start rent it out to people and that helped me save up for my second car.

I ended up selling that one and use the money to buy a third car, and so on. Till eh likkle renting ting take off and me coulda open up me own car dealership. It wasn't easy, but I worked hard and now i'm a successful 26 year old billionaire since dec-."

After the word billionaire me nuh hear a next word Kairon say.

I was dumbfounded.

Billionaire? I knew he was rich since the first time we met at Blaze club but i had no idea he was this RICH. Me muma!

"Karissa." Kairon called, interrupting my thoughts.

"Huh?" I asked.

Di man muss think me never did a listen to him.

"What bout' you?"

"What about me what?"

"I asked why you became a stripper.. hope that no sound insensitive or anything." He stated, using his eyes to search mine to see if there's any hint of hurt.

"Oh umm no it's okay. i get this question alot.. but umm in 2018 my grandma died from cancer and..." I begin telling my sad life story, as it slid off my tongue like a practiced poem.

When i was finished, Kairon looked over at me with a sense of pity. He stretched his hand over to mine and rubbed it with his thumb since i was fidgeting with my fingers.

I broke our eye contact as i didn't want to seem weak and cry at the memory.

So with that i stared at something random.

I then caught the hostess from earlier staring at us then looked away and focused her attention back at the tablet in her hands when she realized i caught her.

Weirdo.

"By the way. About the bartender me did see yuh with... you and her.. you know? since we meet?" I asked with a low voice. "cause it did seem like unuh did deh at first but yuh coulda never have a gyal and siddung wid me right yasso."

"Lol no we never fuck." He said with no filter as he eased back into the chair, letting go of my hand.

"Kairon we a big people enuh so just tell the truth."

The waitress then came over with our orders as he was about to answer my question.

I quickly took up my phone and took a quick picture of them so i could post it on my story later.

I looked at the picture to see if i'm pleased with it. Just as i'm about to lock my cellphone and put it away, I spotted Kairon's hand at the left hand corner but it's barely obvious.

'Lol, a mixed parts' my sub conscious giggled.

I smiled to myself and began devouring the food in front of me.

Half way into my plate, i took a sip of my drink, then brought up back the topic.

"Kairon."

"Babes?"

"Yuh never answer me question." I reminded him,
wiping off my mouth with the napkins provided.

He sighed and placed the fork unto the plate "Ah, yeah yeah Karissa we did. But before you tell me bout me mada just hear weh mah fi say. Me did use boots so me covered."

Even though I asked for the truth, I still felt a little sting in my heart, as i hoped he was speaking the truth at first.

Me too nuff.

"ugh okay." i responded dryly.

Deven ago ask when was the last time cause i'll be damned if i let a nigga make me lose my appetite.

"Bredgin nuh tell me say yuh bex now. A dat me cah bada wid now enuh."

"Me nuh bex kairon." I told him, not only trying to convince him but myself as well.

"Ah cool. Me and Kiers a go up a Ochi monday at Ragsdale fi see how dem a run off the grung. Yuh wah forward?" He asked.

My heart leaped with joy for a second until i remembered that classes resumed on monday.

Chro bumbo.

"Kairon i can't. Classes begins on Monday and i cant miss the first day. It ain't like last semester when it was online. I have face to face classes." I told him with a sorry expression on my face.

"Me understand babes. Me will pick yuh up after yuh done school then we can go." he stated and i nod my head in agreement.

We then talked a little bit more about random stuff until time caught up on us and i was getting sleepy.

Kairon called over the waitress and asked her for the bill along with take out boxes.

The bill came up to US$146.05 and he used his
master card to clear the bill.

He then placed our left overs in the take out boxes,
left two five thousand dollar paper notes under the glass cup as a tip to the waiter for her kind service, then we made our way out of the restaurant.

As we walked towards the exit, the hostess thanked us for dining at the restaurant and wished us a goodnight.

I hissed my teeth under my breath to which i thought only i could hear, as i stepped out of the restaurant.

Kairom chuckled.

"Hot head." He opined.

————————————

January 7th @11:18pm

"Babes we reach"

I woke up out of my sleep when i heard Kairon's voice and looked around my surroundings then came to a realization that we have arrived at my apartment complex.

I took up the roses he gave me and took my bag off the dashboard, preparing to leave his vehicle.

I thanked him for everything tonight and told him i had a great night.

"Ye mon that good. So me cah get a kiss fi dis? or if yuh wah gimmie something greater then it's up to you."

I rolled my eyes while shaking my head at the idea of what he could possibly think of being greater than a kiss.

I then shyly leaned over to him and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Fuck dis? a style ting? Come here." He said as he gripped me by my cheeks and drew my face closer to his. He then placed a soft kiss on my lips.

Our soft kiss then led to us having a sloppy kiss with his hand around my neck in the middle of my parking lot.

I grinned against his lips and he pulled
away and smiled.

'Later. Text me when yuh reach ina yuh place yer."

"Okay. Good night Kairon." i said to him as i opened the passenger door and left the vehicle.

*********************************************
Back ina the place after me disappear fi two days🤣

REMEMBER TO VOTE SHARE AND COMMENT

We're on our way to 10k🤭 so remember to follow dangerouslyattached on instagram and look out for the giveaway ♥️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 86 9
Since I barely see anything of this show I am taking matters into my own hands. I will do both the younger and the older characters. That is all
247K 1.8K 18
Izuku is heading to America to hangout with his Father who he hasnt seen in a long time. While he is gone Class 1-A finds his music and decide to lis...
16.2K 509 26
Top Jake Bottom Sunghoon Emoji Key: ☁️=Fluff ❤️=Smut 🩷=Light smut ⛈️=Angst 🌧️=Light angst 📖=Just a fun little story
179K 11.5K 61
Vanessa told the bartender to give us all a shot tequila and on the count of three, we all took a shot. "Jah know, how come people tek dem yah witho...