Rudra-Nandani

By magicallovely

Rudra was my love and so was I for him until I came to know that everything was just a game. Emotions and bl... More

Nandani
Rudra
Rudra-Nandani
T R A I L E R
✨Spotify Playlist✨
1 ~ He Is Back
2 ~ I want Him To Touch Me
3 ~ The Night
4 ~ Swayamvar
5 ~ The Virginity Test
6 ~ Rudra's Anger
7 ~ The Final Warning
8 ~ Nandani Convinces Raj
9 ~ The Guest's Arrived
10 ~ Nandani Missing Rudra
11 ~ Rudra Meets Aahil
12 ~ The Haldi Ceremony
13 ~ The Sensual Haldi
15 ~ Nandani Gives a Scar to Rudra
16 ~ Rudra is Hurt
17 ~ The King Left
18 ~ He Won
19 ~ The Wedding
20 ~ The Promises
21 ~ The Grand Welcome
22 ~ The First Night Together
23 ~ The Bath Together
24 ~ Rudra Massages Nandani's Back
25 ~ Nandani Got Angry
26 ~ Rudra's Harsh Truth
27 ~ The Intense Kiss
28 ~ Rudra Massages Nandani's Back
29 ~ Nandani Marked Rudra
30 ~ Rudra and Nandani's fight
31 ~ Nandani Seduces Rudra
32 ~ Nandani Knows About Rudra's Control
33 ~ Rudra is Angry
34 ~ A Sensual Moment
35 ~ The Commitment
36 ~ Nandani Told the Truth
37 ~ Nandani Interrupts Rudra's excercise
38 ~ Rudra in Delimma
39 ~ A Sensual Argument
40 ~ Nandani Tried to Sneak Out of the Palace
41 ~ Nandani and Rudra's Fight
42 ~ The Sensual Apology
43 ~ A Sensual Request by Nandani
44 ~ The Punishment
45 ~ Rudra Almost Lost His Control
46 ~ Nandani Decides to Sell Her Assets
47 ~ The Peace Treaty
48 ~ Nandani Opened Up His Heart
49 ~ Rudra Only Wants Nandani
50 ~ Rudra Gives a Sensual Gift To Nandani
51 ~ Nandani Leaves for Her Home
52 ~ Nandani Went Insane
53 ~ Rudra Made a Decision
54 ~ Daadi-sa Wants That Ornament
55 ~ Rudra Realises The Truth
56 ~ Rudra Apologizes to Nandani
57 ~ Rudra Wants To Suck
58 ~ Nandani Said 'No'
59 ~ Rudra Teased Nandani
60 ~ Rudra and Nandani Leaves Back To Suryagarh
61 ~ Consent
62 ~ A Night To Remember
63 ~ A Night To Remember II
64 ~ Abhinandan Is Back
65 ~ Rudra Leaves Nandani
66 ~ Rudra Got Kidnapped
67 ~ The Fight
68 ~ Rudra Wants Nandani To Leave
69 ~ Rudra Denied To Meet Nandani
70 ~ A Night Before Departure
71 ~ Rudra Nandani Have Some Fun
72 ~ Rudra Dresses Up Nandani
73 ~ Rudra Loses Control
74 ~ Surgami Dev Attacked Rudra
75 ~ The Mystery Of Ninth Chamber
76 ~ Nandani Met Abhinandan
77 ~ Rudra Untangles Her Hair
78 ~ 1 Million Special Update (17+)
79 ~ The Birth Control
80 ~ Wedding Invitation
81 ~ His Little Seductress
82 ~ The Need of Seduction
83 ~ The Crowning Ceremony
84 ~ The Beginning Of The Night
85 ~ The Young Night
86 ~ The Truth About Chandramukhi
87 ~ Under the Rain
88 ~ Ranvijay's Haldi and Mehndi
89 ~ Ranvijay's Wedding
90 ~ Nandani Talks to Ranvijay
EPILOGUE
Q And A

14 ~ The Result of Virginity Test

142K 7.8K 1.1K
By magicallovely

800 votes fasttt!!!

Disclaimer - The Author does not support any kind of idealogy related to virginity test and anything related to it. But, since the book is historical fiction, I wanted to add a few elements that used to happen in the ancient times. And, one of them was the Virginity. Back then, it did was a big deal.

Nandani POV

I sat on the stool near the water bucket to cleanse my body.

I started rubbing my legs and arms removing the Haldi he applied on my skin. My breathing was fast and heartbeats was wild remembering what just happened a few moments ago.

The haldi was getting off of my skin but the touch he planted all across my arms, my back and my neck.

I closed my eyes and inhaled a deep breath to stop thinking about him. I had to focus, I had to think right.

Opening my eyes, I stood up to take off my clothes. My menstruation was over now and there was no problem now.

Taking off my clothes and I stepped into the pool to cleanse myself completely. I dipped into the pool and let the cold water pass through my hair, making them wet and remove his bodily cologne off my body.

But, my mind continuously getting back to what happened in the chamber before.

The kiss he planted on my neck and the way he sucked on my skin, him inhaling my smell over the neck.

I mean, it was so intoxicating and captivating that I never felt this before. I always dreamt of him doing that to me but when he actually did it, my brain went insane.

It was so deep, intense and I did not what to say.

I inhaled a deep breath and walked out of the pool when I was done taking bath.

I changed into the fresh pair and walked to my dressing table to dry up my with the cotton cloth. Leaving them to air dry after combing them lightly with fingers, I turned my steps to walk towards the bed.

Laying on the bed, I covered myself with the comforter with a hope of getting asleep.

But, the thoughts were continuously crossing my mind making me feel shivers all across my mind.

The way he kissed my lips was something that I could never forget. I mean till now, I was worried about the wedding and the King but now my source of had shifted to what Rudra did to me.

It was so intense, deadly, I could still feel his touch over my lips and his wife, rough and big hand touching whole of my back. The way he tied my hands and leaned in.

I shut my eyes tightly as the visual of his sharp jawline and neck with Adam's apple sucking on my neck was not letting me fall asleep.

But, in sometime I did fell asleep and woke up when there was loud bang on my door.

"Nandani, open the door,"

It was Ruhani's voice and it was seeming urgent and worried. I immediately stepped down my bed to walk towards the door and opened the door.

She looked worried and panting.

"What happened?"

I asked and she closed the door behind her.

She shot a deadly glare at me and exclaimed.

"You did not tell me. How dare you?"

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion not knowing what was she talking about.

"What?"

I asked and she walked closer to me.

"Your lover, Rudra,"

Now, I felt a frightening shiver in my lower abdomen and I gulped.

"There was nothing serious to tell,"

She furrowed her eyebrows and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"Really? I want to know everything,"

She exclaimed and I inhaled a deep breath.

"Wait, what?"

She asked again and brought her finger closer my chin, making it tilt sidewards a little.

"Do not tell me Nandani that he was here last night,"

She said with the worry in her eyes and I sat on the couch palming my face.

"Yes, he was here last night and gave me a warning cum alert about the time wedding,"

I said and looked at her.

She inhaled a deep breath and sat beside me.

"Do you even know what the hell is he planning? And what the hell happened between you two first of all?"

She asked and I looked in her direction.

"Ruhani, I was in love with this man, so much in love. Like, I wanted everything with him, everything! One night, I slept with him and later in the morning he left me with a letter screaming tit for tat. Revenge,"

I said and she almost whisper yelled with shock.

"What??"

"What did he do? I mean what actually happened?"

She asked and I sighed.

"We decided to spend a night, and in the middle of it, he gave me something that made me unconscious and I do not if he actually did it or not. Also, he left with a letter saying 'a scar your family gave to me and a scar I gave to your family'. And, now I hate him so much. Like, he crossed the limit of revenge,"

"What revenge?"

She asked in between.

I gulped and exclaimed.

"Well, my mother was promised to his father almost twenty two years ago. That time my mother did not know that it was just his plan and he was an old man in his forties. My father ended up marrying her kind of forcibly and his father then decided to take the revenge. Which my mother almost ended by killing him, when he tried to kidnap her. So, Rudra is seeking revenge of his parents who kind of died because of my parents. And, in all these he involved me. And, then I decided to marry, to his uncle..." I took a pause and continued "... Who is around eight years old and he is so mad about it. Now, he does not want me to get married to him,"

I finished and she instantly spatted back.

"Why the hell are you marrying his Uncle? This is a really stupid idea Nandani. Stop this right now,"

I gulped.

"No, I cannot. Ruhani it is so complicated. Rudra is hot headed, he knows nothing than his revenge. He is so devil. If I would not stop him, he will first win the throne of the Suryagarh, the kingdom whose King is that Eighty year old King and then after getting a Kingdom which is technically stronger than us, he would attack us,"

"Then let him attack us, Maamujaan is strong, your brother is strong, they will stand beside you. You do not have to do it,"

She spatted back and I looked at her.

"No, I am not ready to sacrifice a thousand soldiers and risk my brother's and father's life for some stupidity. He needs to understand that what he is doing is wrong and the revenge thought is completely baseless. There will no use of his realisation after a thousand people will be dead. It will make everything complicated. When I can a simpler way to stop him, I want that way,"

I stated and she inhaled a deep breath.

"Do you even know what is he planning?"

She asked with the worry and shock on her face. She was looking upset and angry together.

"What?"

I asked.

"He is planning to kidnap you,"

She exclaimed and I stood up from the couch.

"What?????"

"Yes, he met Aahil and told him yesterday,"

She repeated.

"What?? When?? Why??"

I asked and she stood up from the couch.

"Because, what you are doing is wrong. You cannot just put your life on stake. What option have you left him with? In this thing I am with him. You do not want war, you do not want suggestions. Such a stubborn you are. Why do not you understand that no one wants to see you getting married to an old just because you want to teach him a so called lesson. This is not done, Nandani. Forget him, I will kidnap you and plan your escape from that old man,"

She exclaimed with utter anger and suddenly what he said yesterday started making sense now.

How could he kidnap me? This was so wrong? How could he think like that? Why the hell he could not leave me alone?

"But, how can he kidnap me?"

I asked and she sighed.

"I do not know. He told Aahil,"

"And, what did he say?"

I asked referring to her husband Sultan Aahil.

"I do not know but looking at the situation, I think it is best that we help him rather than you. Because, you clearly have decided to ruin your own life with your own hands. Atleast, someone is trying,"

I looked at her with shocked face.

"How can you say that? You are my cousin, my friend, how can you say that you are going to help him? This is so wrong,"

I stated and she looked at me.

"Either you are calling this wedding off with that old brat or when he will do anything to interfere in the wedding, I and Aahil will not stand against him. Do you understand?"

She said with determination and I looked at her not believing.

"What do you mean?"

I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

"I mean if we cannot do anything about you getting married to that old King then we will not anything if he will try to kidnap you,"

She finished and I looked at with his furrowed eyebrows.

"Unbelievable!"

I spatted and she turned on her feet to walk out of the chamber.

I sat back on the couch and screamed.

"Urghhgggghhhhhhh, I hate you, Rudra. You are turning everyone against me,"

I palmed my face and the visions of the letter he left for us with the words 'the scar you have to me and the scar I gave to you' crossed my brain.

How could he be so devil?

And, suddenly there was a soft knock on the door.

*Thud* *thud*

I stood up to open the door and my sight fell on a maid in her fifties. Strangely, I did not know her.

She stepped inside in a hurry and I asked.

"What? Who are you? You do not belong here?"

She nodded immediately and closed the door behind her.

I could sense something wrong.

But, she said in urgency.

"The King Surgami Dev Singh sent me here,"

My lips curved into a 'o' and I asked.

"Why? Why did he send you?"

She clicked her tongue and muttered in a slow voice.

"I am a physician and I am here to check on your virginity. Please lie down on the bed, with your skirt up,"

She stated and I gulped.

"Ohh, the test,"

Now, the fear rolled up in my body and with the small and fearful steps I walked towards the bed.

As she said, I lay on the bed and pulled my skirt up to my knees.

She came closer to me and parted my legs.

I prayed to the God for the well of everything and I felt her touching my core with her fingers.

I felt insanely awkward, scared and angry with what was happening to me. But, it was important as I needed to buy his trust in me. And for a man like him, it mattered.

Suddenly, she pushed her fingers inside and I cried with the pain.

"Aaauuuuuuchhhhhhhhhh,"

Tears collected in my eyes and she stood up washing her hand in the bowl near the table.

I blinked nervously and asked in a slow voice.

"Done?"

She nodded and I tried to stand up.

I felt slightly uneasiness with it and walked to her asking.

"What do you think? What are you going to tell him?"

She gulped and looked directly into my eyes.

"I cannot figure out if you are virgin or not,"

She stated and I asked with shock.

"What??? You just performed the test,"

She sighed and looked at me.

"But, your opening is a little loose and I cannot conclude if you are a virgin or not,"

She added and my mouth hung open.

"There could be any reason for it,"

A lone tear fell from my eyes saying it.

But, she stated.

"Perhaps, s*x is the reason,"

And, she walked out of the chamber.

I sat on the couch, palming my face, controlling my tears and angers.

How could he? How the hell could he do it? How the hell he did it after making me unconscious?

I stood up from the couch and threw the metallic jug with all my force releasing my anger.

"How could you? I hate you. I HATE YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHH, RUDRA. SOOOO F*CKING MUCHHH!!!,"

I screamed and burst into silent cries sitting back on the couch again.

It was my wedding tomorrow and if the Physician would tell the King about it, I would be finished. My plan would be and moreover he would win.

I had to think. Something.

Another Update!!!

Do not forget to vote, comment and share the book!!!

Thank you so much for sending wishes for my sickness. It's so cold here and I can't really speak and coughing always with fever. It's so bad. The chapter is unedited, comment wherever you find mistakes.

Love you all ♥️♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7M 846K 88
Marriage had always been my dream but not to a man about whom I know nothing. The moment my father fixed an alliance of me to a Prince without even t...
Rajputana By Manika

Historical Fiction

259K 10.1K 28
"I am ready but there is only one problem that my month has come". She said while controlling her smile. Abhirath asked in confusion "what? month?? W...
259K 8.3K 22
Rudra Raajveer Rajput X Aadhya Rao Rudra Raajveer Rajput Rudra Raajveer Rajput, a captivating and dangerous figure in the underworld. His presence d...