Teachers secret // mature //

由 1mag1nexx11

\\Please do not copy me!\\ ------------------------------------------------------------ The bell rings and I... 更多

Introduction + writers note
• 1•
• 2 •
• 3•
• 4•
• 5 •
• 6 •
• 7•
• 8 •
• 9 •
• 10 •
•11•
• 12 •
• 13 •
• 14 •
• 15 •
• 16 •
• 17 •
• 18 •
• 19 •
• 20 •
• 21 •
• 22 •
• 23 •
• 24 •
• 25 •
• 26 •
• 27 •
• 28 •
• 29 •
• 30 •
• 31 •
• 32 •
• 33 •
• 34 •
• 35 •
• 36 •
• 37 •
• 38 •
• 39 •
• 40 •
• 41 •
• 42 •
• 43 •
• 44 •
• 46 •
• 47 •

• 45 •

1.1K 23 57
由 1mag1nexx11

I appreciate all your support! Enjoy!

Song for this chapter!

All Mine - PLAZA

First-person perspective

- Robert Maddens -

The day had now gone past, and it was my free period. Victoria planned to skip sport with me but she must've changed her mind seeing as I could see her with Matt outside with the class. I thought they would've been inside since it's a little cold.

I can tell it's cold since Victoria is standing there with her arms crossed and slightly crouched - complaining to Mr Daniel. The next thing I noticed about her was that she was wearing a short-sleeved shirt and the shorts she had said she got rid of.

Liar. I must say - I was in mourning after she told me that she got rid of those shorts.

The class was on the far end of the field so I could see them from my desk and though I couldn't hear them I knew what was going on.

Victoria put her hand up for a question and once again - she looked to be complaining.

Mr Daniel pinched the bridge of his nose, then pointed his hand at her - clearly lecturing her about what she was wearing. Victoria placed her hands over her chest, looking at Matt then back at Mr Daniel and arguing back.

I actually can't remember Mr Daniel's name, I know I definitely know it but it's not important enough for me to remember.

As I continued to watch, I gently held my pen to my lips. Victoria flicked two fingers at him and shook her head, deciding it was time to go. She held Matt's hand as they began to walk off the field with Mr Daniels calling for them and deciding to follow them.

As they walked off, they went out of my sight and at this point I was invested - as if this was some soap opera.

I put my pen down and stand, watching Victoria and Matt walk with Mr Daniel chasing after them. They walk into the building I'm in so... it's time to go print some stuff off - Which, I need to do anyway.

Grabbing my phone, I exit my classroom and click on the printer - it starts doing whatever it's doing and I notice Victoria, Matt, and Mr Daniel still following. "Victoria and Matthew, you cannot just walk away from a very important class!" He says.

I leaned on the printer as I watched, this is entertaining. The duo turn to him, "It's freezing, sir, and when I complain about that - I shouldn't be lectured about what I'm wearing... to be honest, it feels a little sexist." Victoria says, sassy tone to her voice.

Mr Daniels scoffs and rolls his eyes, "How is that sexist? Enlighten me how that's sexist, Miss Lawson".

"Well, I'm wearing the exact same thing as Matt and when he said he was cold as well - he didn't get criticised on his clothing choice, in fact, half of the boys are wearing this, why am I any different?" She says, crossing her arms.

"Well,..." Mr Daniel pauses for a moment, looking her up and down - especially in the torso area, which doesn't really sit right with me but anywho. "Your shorts are way shorter than they should be, not to mention you have a... different body type to the boys." He replies.

"Oh, so you're sexualising me now? Because I have tits?" She snaps back, looking at Matt, "Can you believe this?" She asks him, with a grin, "My own teacher - who I'm supposed to feel safe around is sexualising me."

"Can't believe it at all, absolutely disgusting" Matt chuckled back.

Mr Daniel shook his head, "Oh, very mature, I wasn't sexualising you, sweetheart, I was stating facts".

"Well, maybe if that fact is sexualising your student, maybe you shouldn't say it, sir - I have better things to do than argue with a married middle-aged man who's flirting with me," Victoria replied, giggling slightly.

My printing finished but I wasn't done watching this scenario go down.

"Ah-" Mr Daniel started but Matt cut him off.

"I don't think you should talk anymore, ask anyone and they will think this whole thing is gross, we're leaving," He says and Victoria smiles.

She bit her lip, and winked at the man flirtatiously, "Bye sir!" She said waving her hand, playfully. 

I grabbed my papers and flicked through them as the duo began to turn in my direction. Victoria held onto Matt's arm as they walked past me and she smiled, "Hi, Mister".

"Hello, Victoria" I replied and she smiled. They walked off towards that bathroom they always hide out in, probably going to smoke or whatever.

Mr Daniels looked at me, I looked back at him which made me notice his slightly flustered cheeks. "Such a pain in my ass" He muttered.

I tossed my brows with a grin, "Oh yeah?".

"Mhm, very, every damn lesson that girl and boy have something to say," He says, which made me realise he kind of sounded like Steve Carrell mixed with Seth Rogan... looked or acts nothing like them though, I doubt Mr Daniel is funny.

Fuck I love Steve Carell though, that's actually my randomly claimed dad. I have watched every movie with him in it. If he has no fans, I'm dead.

"mhm, that's strange... she never behaves badly for me when I take her in math" I replied.

He sighed, "Damn kids, it's when they're together that they misbehave" Mr Daniel shook his head, and I sighed and shook my head too - just to seem like I'm agreeing, "Yeah... well, I gotta head off back to my class, cya," He said, walking off.

I nod my head at him and look back down at my papers, making sure they're the ones I need. A few minutes later, I found they were the right papers and I walked back to my classroom. 

Now, I have nothing to watch so I actually have to get stuff done.

As I sorted through papers, I had new sheet tests with different levels which were average and above average then below average that I had to write names on so everyone from my year nine class got the right tests.

I also have to mark the remaining tests as well. I leaned my head on my palm, pulling on my hair and twisting it around my fingers as I wrote on the tests.

Thirty minutes flew past and I heard a knock at my classroom door, I looked up, "Enter."

Right after, the door opens and Victoria comes in - leaning on the door so it shuts. She was still in her p.e uniform and she walked over to me, "Matt's on the phone with Flynn in the bathroom so I decided to come to see you when they started getting flirty" She said, her hand combing in my hair.

"Uh huh" I grinned, I moved my stuff to the side so Victoria could sit down on the desk.

She takes a seat and puts her elbows on her knees and her chin on her fists, "Did you like the act I put on with Mister Daniel?" Vic asks.

"Oh yeah, very impressive" I nodded and she chuckled.

"He was so mad," She grinned, then looked down at her nails which I had noticed were now painted black.

 I furrow my brows and look up at her in confusion, she didn't have this before.

"Oh, when I and Matt were in the bathroom a couple of grade nines were skipping and painting their nails, I shared my vape with them and they painted my nails".

"I don't know what to say about that" I shrug, what an unusual thing.

Victoria grinned, "Well, they did a good job so I'm quite happy".

"Well, that's good then?" I replied and she chuckled before kissing my lips.

•••

The week went past and it was now Monday all over again. Today, I have to talk with Faye about the Maria situation and I'm fucking pissed, I don't want to go to work let alone a meeting about this bullshit.

I woke up at 5:23 a.m., not on purpose but because I stressed myself out about the meeting thing. Now I'm just mad about it with Victoria asleep on my chest. 

I would call out of work but I literally can't because it's too late to do that, Faye spoke about people calling in sick too late and I think that possibly she could've been basing it on me.

The sun slowly started to peak through the blinds as it raised and my hand ran down the top of Victoria's head, down her side and to her hip. She sighed and turned onto her stomach with her arms stretched under the pillows.

Victoria's cheek pressed against the pillows, I turned to my side and used my finger to push the strands out of her face. Her pretty eyes fluttered open, she looked at me and smiled slightly before pulling herself onto me and wrapping her arms around me tightly.

I gently kissed the top of her head before wrapping my arms around her. She gently kissed my chest and collarbone, "What time is it?" She asks.

"Early, we can have a moment before getting ready" I replied, I will be procrastinating my time this morning. I just don't have the energy to deal with Maria, especially if she's gone insane.

Jumping at Victoria is batshit crazy. I'm stressed again.

She leaned away and I began to kiss her neck, turning her onto her back with me overtop of her. I kissed down her neck, to her collarbone and chest, biting down on it. "What is going on? You're never like this in the morning, especially on a weekday" she mutters.

I gently lick her skin, "It's nothing." I replied, kissing back up her neck and that stressed, anxious feeling shifted into something else...

My body suddenly desires her and I slid my arm under her with my other hand beside her head. I continued to kiss her and I gently left a love bite on her collarbone, making her softly grunt. "Are you sure?" She asked a soft chuckle leaving her lips, but I ignored her - just kissing her neck.

"I need you..." I muttered.

Victoria sighed, "I don't know..." She says, I pulled myself away and looked at her, her cheeks flustered a little, "Well, I just... I have to go to school... I don't know if we should do that, I don't really want to be tired and sore..."

I softly groan, moving down her body in between her legs and stopping so my cheek was against just below her chest, "Please..?" I plead, she doesn't say anything. "I know I don't always say yes to you but... I need you to relieve my stress, baby, please?" I begged.

I was getting worked up and it put me into a throbbing pain, I'd do anything for her right now.

Her heart sped up, she squirmed - rolling her hips which just drove me the more insane. "I... guess we can be quick..." She finally said.

A soft smile perked on my lips and I moved back up so my lips were on her neck, "I fucking love you." I mumbled against her skin, holding her close to me.

I began to gently lift her shirt up as I moved my lips along her skin to her lips. After a moment, we stopped for air, I sat up - pulling her with me, I lifted her shirt completely off so she was just in her underwear and Victoria got onto her knees.

I kissed her collarbone, then turned her so she had her back to my chest. I began kissing her neck while my hand slid down the front of her body. She softly moaned as I sucked on her skin and slid my hands into the front of her underwear.

With my fingertips pressed against her sex - I could feel her throbbing as she whimpered. I began to pull down her underwear with my fingers now dampened by her.

Once she kneeled out of the underwear, I pushed her down onto my knee and she moaned as she rode my knee. I pulled off my shirt and my arm slipped around to her front again - my fingers twisting and pinching at her sensitive area.

Victoria panted - soft whimpers leaving her lips. 

I placed my hand on the back of her palm and I began to lean forward so she was bent forward on her hands and knees with her back arched. My hand that was holding hers let go and so did my other one.

I pulled down my pants and boxers and held her hips as I lined myself up, I then pushed myself in and she made a soft groan which only made me want her more. She held tightly onto me and it was pulling me in all the right places.

My hands grasped her tightly as I began to move in and out, she whimpered as I did - her hands tightly holding the sheets. I was going at the pace that felt best for me and Victoria moved her hips which moved the way she wrapped around me, making me feel in ways that couldn't be worded.

"Jesus fuck..." I moaned, sliding my hand down her back onto her shoulder and nudging her down so her back was more up with her cheek against the pillow. She moved against my genitalia again - giving me the perfect reach of her G-spot.

Victoria moaned as I hit that spot, I continued to pound into her and she bit her lip tightly.

It was only a few moments later that I felt a knot build up in my stomach, my thrusts went harder and she rolled her hips again which pushed me closer to my orgasm. Only a moment after, Victoria and I finished at the same time, I pulled out as I orgasmed.

Vic panted and turned onto her back as I pulled my boxers and pants back up. I already felt all the better and I watched her sit up, her thighs still open with me between them and her hands behind her. "Did that help..?" She asks.

I nod my head, placing my hand on her chin, "Very much, thank you, my pretty girl" I replied and kissed her lips gently. When I pulled away, she grinned and wrapped her arms around my neck -holding me closely.

My hands held her lower back, kissing her shoulder.

"C'mon, let's go clean up," I said, quietly. She pulled off me and nodded her head, I held her hand as we walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on - then got in. After I had to shave my face so while I did that, Victoria went off to do her own thing.

Cautiously shaving my face as I didn't want to accidentally cut myself - it took me a moment before I was done - I walked out to the bedroom to see Victoria lying on the bed - holding my phone in front of her face.

"What are you doing?" I asked, tilting my head with a grin.

"Who's Katherine?" Vic replies, not looking away from my phone.

I think for a moment, completely blank, "I don't know, who the fuck is Katherine?" I furrow my brows but then it comes to me, "Oh, Katherine Howard?" I ask and she looks down from the phone at me, "She's from those pictures from when I was fifteen, remember?" I reply.

She sits up, "Why is she messaging you? Has been all night too," she says, giving me that look of hers.

"I don't know, baby, what on?" I ask, stepping towards her and she hands me the phone.

"Instagram," Victoria replied.

I look at the phone as I speak, "I don't use Instagram to talk to people sweetheart so, plus I haven't spoken to Katherine since last year" I explain, opening the Instagram app and scrolling through the messages.

Katherine was yabbering about how we were meant for each other, though, she was my girlfriend when I was fifteen and I didn't even care for her that much. As a little emo boy, I didn't care for anything.

She sent me pictures of polaroids from when we were younger, mostly just smoking, one of me kissing Katherine and another of when I had a bloodied nose after I won a fight against some other guy that I can't remember the name of.

"So?" Victoria raises her brows at me.

I look back at Victoria, "So? I don't talk to her, she was probably drunk" I said, turning the phone to a paragraph Katherine had written that had numerous spelling mistakes.

Victoria looked at the phone and then at me, back and forth, "I want you to block her" She stated, sounds good to me.

"Anything you want" I replied, blocking Katherine instantly. Victoria gave a small smile and I chucked the phone onto the bed, "Come on, baby, we're going to be late".

Vicki got up from the bed and we began to get ready for the day. Of course, after our moment this morning and shower - we were now led to running late, so we got ready quickly... So quickly in fact that Victoria got to sit with me before the first period started.

She sat on my desk in front of me while I leaned the papers I was working on her knees as I did, Victoria's hands fixed a misplaced hair on my head and I looked up at her, "Will you be here during the break?"

"Mhm- actually, no, I have a meeting with Faye as soon as the break bell rings" I replied, grabbing a different sheet of paper to start marking.

Victoria sighed, rolling her eyes and neck, "Fuck sake, I forgot about that, it's so stupid how you even have to do that like why can't Maria just drop it" Victoria complains.

I smiled to myself, "I know, angel, this is the last time though" She looked down at me and smiled too, leaning down to give my cheek a peck.

Once the bell rings, Victoria gets off my desk and sits at her desk. I watch Victoria as people file in, she looks back at me until realising who is walking into the classroom and crosses her arms as Maria walks past.

"Cunt" Maria muttered, I noticed a bandaid on Maria's face along with multiple grazes.

Victoria chuckled, "You look gorgeous today, Maria," She said, then jokingly blowing a kiss flirtatiously.

Maria blushes a little and I'm actually not too sure if it was because she liked Victoria's comment or if she was embarrassed but it made Victoria giggle.

When everyone was settled down, I started the class. Nothing but revision for tomorrow's pre-test and then the actual last exam the day after so it was for the most part quiet - seeing as most were worried about their grades.

It allowed me to finish some other things off. While marking year nine tests - I calculate my schedule in my head. I've got Faye's meeting from 10:20 to 10:30 so when the lunch bell rings at 10:10 I'll go to the staff room that's right next to my superior's office to get coffee.

After a while, I sigh and sit back in my chair - stretching out my fingers and clicking them since they had started cramping from writing. I look up to Victoria, who is actually studying and writing down notes.

I then look up at Maria who was already looking at me, jump-fucking-scare. 

She's looking at me like Miley Cyrus in that one photo. 

I look away and furrow my brows with my lips pressed together then using only my eyes I look back to see if Maria is still looking.

Well, she is, I look away again and start praying that she's not trying to cast a spell on me to love her... which it wouldn't work either way, even if that shit did exist - there would have to be mutual feelings for that to work.

Don't ask how I know that.

I can still feel her stare burning into my skin, this is so awkward. 

Eventually, the bell rings and students begin to leave. I look back from the window and at Victoria as she leaves - she gives a small smile.

After, I leave and lock the classroom then walk to get a coffee from the staff room before meeting with Faye, as planned.

As I entered, I spotted Adam Smith speaking with Tiffany Vewour, possibly trying to flirt with her maybe flex his fishing skills but she didn't seem interested.

While the coffee machine pours my coffee into my cup, I lean against the bench and watch how things play out. Tiffany looks at Adam with a very uninterested look while he speaks to her with a smile and blush on the apples of his cheeks.

I like watching drama go down between people - I think we know that by now though.

Tiffany still looks uninterested until her gaze meets mine and she notices I'm watching. I flicked my eyebrows at her and she instantly straightened her posture and began to converse with Adam - as if she was suddenly interested.

I hum a laugh and my coffee finishes up, I take it and leave the staff room running straight into Maria - making me almost spill my coffee.

She's early to the meeting, blush forms on her cheeks "Hi, Mister Maddens".

"Why are you here." I give her a look.

She swallows, "I'm here to talk with Miss McGuire-"

"No, I'm about to speak with her - your meeting with her is later, walk on," I demand and she blushes in embarrassment and turns back outside.

I then walk off to Faye's office, I knock on the door, "Enter!" She calls out and I do as she says, "Hello, Robert" She smiles.

"Good morning, Faye" I replied, not bothering to sit down seeing as this shouldn't take long since it's planned to be ten minutes long.

"Mh, so, as you know - Maria wants to meet about the whole situation with you and Miss Lawson, which is becoming a drag... especially since it's moments until the end of the school year - but I decided to meet with her to just make her happy, you know?" She says and I nod.

"Completely fair," I smiled, well shit - now I've got to do more to take care of this shit.

"Well, yeah, I assume Victoria told you about the situation with her and Maria?" Faye asks and I nod.

"Shocking that someone can behave like that," I said, sipping my coffee.

Faye nods, "Definitely, so disappointing and I don't blame Victoria for shoving her face into the concrete" She says, sipping her coffee then gasping, "Don't tell anyone I said that please".

"Of course not, why would I when I agree with you, Faye?" I smiled with furrowed brows slightly, tilting my head. That came off a little more flirty than it should've and I regret it. Sometimes my charismatic natures come off too confidently.

Faye chuckles nervously with a little bit of blush forming on her cheeks, "U-uh yeah thanks" She grinned, sipping her coffee again. "Uh- well, I'd just let you know before actually talking to Maria," She says.

"Well, thanks, I've got to go get ready for my next class - I'll catch you" I toss my brows at her, walking out, I decided I was going to wait for Maria - which, as I walked out she was walking down the hall.

I stopped her this time, instead of the other way around, "I don't suppose you have time to talk, do you?" I ask in a polite tone.

"Uhm.." she hums then hesitantly replies, "Yeah I do".

"Great" I grinned and led her away from the staff room and Faye McGuire's office.

"W-what do you need to talk about?" she stutters. 

"I heard of the rumours you've been spreading the past year" I looked down at her.

"Oh! I'm sorry I-." She panics.

"No need to apologise, Maria, give me your phone" I demand, getting straight to the point.

"Why?- no" She shook her head but I decided to use my awesome sauce skills that will immediately work.

I tilt my head at her and look her up and down, "Why not, sweetheart?" I ask softly, I personally feel sick to my stomach as I say this but... y'know.

Witnessing it right in front of me, she goes bright red and her knees weaken slightly, "Are... oh jeez, are you giving me your number?" She asks, grinning excitedly.

"Of course, what else would I be doing?" I lie.

Her eyes widen and she looks like she's going to start drooling in a minute, instantly passing her phone to me, "My password is one-one-three-two-two-one".

Desperate and so gullible. I thought my acting was a little too over top and messy... well actually, either way this is messy.

The contacts app was already opened, I swipe out of the app and into her photo gallery. Of course, this is wrong but if it's anything for Victoria, I'll do it. You don't have to tell me twice - you don't have to tell me at all.

Instantly, I see a folder and it opens up to photos of Victoria and me... this is actually shockingly scary.

I delete every photo of us then obviously go into her deleted album using her password to unlock it.

"... Erm... Are you almost done?" she asks, trying to look over the phone but I held it up.

"Mhm," I hum, furrowing my brows and removing the last photo, I close the photo gallery and go back into the contact app then shut her phone off. "Done, bye," I say dryly, then push past her.

I walk off quickly before she realises what I have done and head for my classroom. As I opened the now unlocked door, I didn't expect Victoria to still be in here with Matt.

Strange seeing as I locked the door... how'd she get in? Vic sat in my chair with her feet on the table while Matt leaned against her desk, holding his phone "Hi, Matt is on the phone so" she shrugged.

I press my lips together and approach her, Matt seems to be speaking with Flynn about something, "I fixed everything, I believe I have anyway" I furrow my brows as I think, "...Yeah I say I have".

She smiles and just as she was about to speak Matt sighed, "What?- No, hold on" He then placed his hand on the end of it, "Sorry, it's Flynn, I'll talk to you later Vic" he apologises and leaves the room.

!! Perspective change !!

- Maria Fernez -

Oh my god, I just got Mr Maddens phone number and he flirted with me. I knew he didn't love her. Robert Maddens is cheating on Victoria with me!

I'm so wet right now, I can already imagine our love. It took a moment of pulling myself together after swooning over him but I walk up to Ms McGuire's office and knock on the door.

Will decided that he would hide away somewhere so I'm doing this without him, I cannot bother waiting for him. "Come in" I hear her say.

"Good Morning Miss" I smile.

"Hello, Miss Fernez" she greets "Where is Mister Harley? I thought he was joining our meeting?".

"Yes well I'm not quite sure where he is I tried to find him but.." I shrugged.

"Mhm is this why you're late?" she asks.

"I am?" I question looking at my phone, 10:40 it read, only ten minutes late but of course this bitch is going to make a muck of it, "Oh I am so sorry, I didn't even realise".

"That's alright Ms Fernez, take a seat" She says, nodding to the chair across from hers. I nod and sit down across from her. "So, about this proof...?" She raises her brows. "What have you got?"

"Well, miss, I have..." I begin, opening my phone and going into my gallery. My eyes widen immediately.

What the fuck?! Where are the photos?!

"Uhm..." I open my deleted album and yet there's nothing in there either.

Anxiety built in my chest, why does nothing go my way?!

"Well, uh, you see Mister Maddens and Victoria seem to flirt a lot and, and..." Looking up at Ms McGuire, she looks at me sceptically and dumbfounded, "Uh... Mister Maddens parked his car in the back parking lot and I followed Victoria one time, she walked up to his car and he was waiting for her, smoking, and they shared a cigarette and then they also kissed".

Ms McGuire's eyebrows pull together, "Are you sure they were sharing the cigarette? I know Mister Maddens smokes so-"

"I'm sure!" I cut her off.

"Okay... Where's the photos you said you had...?" she asks and I pause, she sighs, "So this is your proof?" I hesitantly nod my head. "Miss Fernez, this doesn't exactly sound true".

"But! It is!".

"Okay, okay, if it is-."

"It is! That's why I had Will with me, she showed him a picture of them together on accident" I cut her off.

"Okay well does he have the picture?" she asks.

"... No" I groan, I feel like I'm going to pull my hair out, "-but I did have proof, miss, but I gave Mister Maddens my phone moments ago he must've deleted the pictures".

"...Mister Maddens was with me moments ago... Right, Miss Fernez are you okay?" McGuire furrows her brows worriedly.

"Yes! It happened!" I open my phone again and I realise I don't have Will's contact so I can't call him to tell him to get his ass here.

"Maria, I really don't know, maybe if you get more proof and Will can tell me you didn't bribe him or anything I'll look into it-"

"No! I am done, you never believe me!" I shove the chair onto the floor and storm out of the office.

"Wait! Miss Fernez" Ms McGuire follows behind me, I stop and turn to her with crossed arms, "If we go to Mister Maddens classroom right now and Victoria is in there with him I will completely believe you".

I nod my head and we walk over to the area where G3 is, however, just as we get to the hub we immediately see Victoria speaking with Matt. They seemed to be a little upset about something, Matt waving his phone around.

I looked up at Ms McGuire and she shrugged her shoulders, "I'm sorry, Maria, there's no proof" she said and then walked over to Matt just to tell him to put his phone away.

Fuck.

Mrs McGuire walks past me and I sigh, I fucking hate life - Wait! A smile lifts on my lips at the realisation that Mr Maddens put his number in my phone.

I open my contacts and scroll through them.

Once again my smile drops, I have no new contacts.

God! I hate Victoria! Fuck her... she didn't make me blush this morning what the fuck are you on about.

*****

Hey guys!

Maria gay as hell for victoria?! facts provided!!! Lol asf

anyway, i dunno what to yap about other than I hope yall had a great easter!!

love yall and don't forget to vote!!

*****

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

140K 1.8K 23
WARNING: This book was written when I was a lot younger. It is the most embarrassing thing I have ever done, and many times I have considered deletin...
4.7K 104 59
Ava is eighteen and has never been kissed. She goes off to college hoping that some guy will sweep her off her feet. Unfortunately, she finds that...
187K 3.6K 15
His rough hands pushed me firmly against the wall. He placed his hands on either sides of my head, I was cornered with nowhere to go. He pressed his...
73 1 9
"Who owns you, Bea?" he uttered with deep sexy voice. After no respond from her side, he could hear her moan, he knew she was ready to cüm. Extendin...