The hero can always hear me [...

Από Xiaoshuo_

Mu Ci was forced to bind the system, and her task was to play the vicious female supporting role. In order to... Περισσότερα

Intro
Little Wolf Dog Movie Emperor's Guide to Ranking
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
The double-faced son is a black lotus
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
The school grass next door lives in my house
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
The Prosperous Age of the Female Venerable: My husband monopolizes me
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Good guys always want to commit the following crimes
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
The paranoid male supporting role still loves Bai Yueguang
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Main World
Honeymoon: Marriage before love
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 97

248 7 0
Από Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 97 The Male Supporting Role Chu Xi (7)

    Qin Zichen had already left, and Mu Ci just wanted to breathe a sigh of relief, then picked up his schoolbag and went outside to have a good meal, but who knew that he hadn't done anything else before, a slightly mocking sentence came directly behind her, interrupting her train of thought.

    "It's ugly to cry."

    ? ? ?

    What are you talking about?

    Mu Ci was stunned, there were still people in the basketball court at this time? Wasn't Qin Zichen the only one left just now?

    Since Fangcai Muci was immersed in his own thoughts, he didn't notice who made Fangcai's voice. Now that he thinks about it carefully, it is quite familiar.

    Probably...

    Mu Ci turned around and looked over.

    In the shadow of the basketball court, where there is only a little light, the boy is leaning against the barbed wire fence of the basketball court, reclining, with his hands in the pockets of his school uniform pants, the wind frizzes his hair, covering a little bit from time to time. His eyebrows.

    Obviously the school uniform on his body is neat and spotless, but no matter how he looks at it, there is a faint sense of sloppy carelessness.

    It is a kind of unruly unruly in that kind of comely and clean big boy.

    Sure enough, it was Chu Xi!

    So it's so late, why is he here?

    And... how ugly are you crying? ugly? Really... ugly?

    Can this guy talk? No wonder it’s a male supporting role, no wonder he can’t find a girlfriend, ha ha, she wouldn’t be with this guy if she wanted her, and she’s full of gas every day.

    There is no intersecting plot with Chu Xi for the time being, so Mu Ci didn't want to talk to him, so he turned around and walked towards the school gate.

    Seeing her like this, Chu Xi's eyes dimmed, with a trace of annoyance on his face, and then he kicked the barbed wire fence beside him, and followed her leisurely.

    It was so late, if it wasn't because she was a girl and the goddess of Song Yushu (Song Yushu said he would not take the blame), he would not bother to take care of her.

    Mu Ci walked slowly in front, and Chu Xi followed behind him keeping a safe distance. He tried his best not to make any seeming movements to hide his tracks, and only planned to escort Mu Ci home safely.

    But often the more you worry about what will happen, the more likely something will happen. Mu Ci originally felt very relieved that he had finally gone through a plot in its entirety. To "slag".

    What kind of luck is she?

    "Beauty, you are alone. You are still a student. Do

    you want to play with brother?" Vomit!" When encountering these scumbags, naturally you can't go straight up to provoke them, but Muci is different, Muci has a system, and he has been trained in the special training department of the Time Management Bureau before. Little scumbags, it's not a problem at all.

    Besides, these scumbags have nothing to do with the plot, so there is no need to maintain the character design, let's talk about it first.

    "You cousin, how dare you scold my brother, and my brother stripped her clothes! Let's see if she dares to talk nonsense!"

    After saying that, she planned to make a move on Mu Ci.

    In order not to attract her attention, Chu Xi, who was following Mu Ci, kept a distance from her, so in the situation just now, he only saw those people intending to harass Mu Ci, but did not hear Mu Ci's response to these things. what people say.

    Among these scumbags, even when Mu Ci was about to attack, Chu Xi jumped up, kicking him like he appeared in comics, almost flying over and kicking to attack Mu Ci. The man Ci was kicked aside, and then he came to Mu Ci's side, and beat these people to the ground in a few movements.

    Mu Ci didn't even have time to make a move, so he let Chu Xi solve it all by himself.

    His movements are very familiar, with an imperceptible and hidden cruelty, his eyes are heavy. Mu Ci looked at Chu Xi at this time, and gradually became like the lonely and ruthless one described in the plot who had gone through the split of the family and the departure of his parents one after another, and finally climbed up to the high place after scrambling in Heiyun Alley. Chu Xi.

    For a moment, there was even a sense of staggered time. Chu Xi stood in front of her with a tall and handsome back. She stared at the person in front of her, and she couldn't even distinguish this person from the delicate little boy and the campus in her memory. The sloppy big boys in the house are linked together.

    Although these people were beaten to the ground, it was still not safe here. Chu Xi didn't look back, just grabbed Mu Ci's hand, and pulled her to walk in another direction.

    When we reached a relatively safe place, we finally stopped.

    Chu Xi was visibly relieved.

    Mu Ci glanced at him in surprise, so was he tense all along the way when he walked over just now?

    Suddenly, a similar feeling flashed across his heart, a little uneasy, but also a hint of excitement, Mu Ci looked at Chu Xi's handsome face, and even wanted to squeeze it hard.

    Realizing that his thoughts were dangerous, Mu Ci quickly stopped.

    Just when he was about to wave his hand to say goodbye, an extremely clear stomach grunt sounded between the two of them. When Mu Ci heard the sound coming from his own stomach, no matter how indifferent he was, he was embarrassed for a while, his face slightly The red, pale face finally regained a rosy color.

    Chu Xi chuckled unrecognizably, the voice was short and low, if Mu Ci hadn't been staring at him, he might not have noticed it.

    "Let's go, I'll take you to have a meal!"

    In the quiet and empty basketball court on the other side, there was a sudden sound of footsteps, the sound was a little hurried, and there was a slight panting sound of a male voice.

    "Hey! Student, I told you that you can no longer enter the school at this point. At this moment, except for the boarding students, they are all staying in the dormitory, and the rest are almost gone. The basketball court has long been empty! You child Why don't you listen!" The

    sky was so dark that the security guard behind couldn't even see which class of students rushed into the school gate suddenly, and then ran to the basketball court.

    The tall and big boy ran to the basketball court with a cold face and stopped. Seeing that there was no one in there, a sense of loss suddenly crossed his mind.

    Without the imagined figure, she should have gone back.

    Like before, he thought she would stay here stupidly and not leave. That's right, the basketball court still has to be locked and cleared after all, so how could she stand here forever.

    The basketball in the boy's arms fell off.

    He looked at the basketball that rolled and stopped a few times, and then frowned again.

    So why did he come here this time, and what he wanted to do, he himself didn't know what was going on.

    It's just that on the way back, while holding the basketball in his arms, what he thought of was the figure of the girl who had been waiting for him all night. This was the first time this happened.

    Maybe come here again, just want to see that wonderful shot again.

    On the other side, seeing the person in front of him eating what was on his plate with satisfaction, Chu Xi had a complicated expression on his face.

    How did he know what this person likes to eat? How could he know what she likes to eat after meeting this woman only a few times?

    "Why don't you eat, ah, I remembered, you don't seem to like to eat these things."

    Seeing that Chu Xi hadn't moved his chopsticks, Mu Ci glanced at the food he ordered in front of him, and then remembered that Chu Xi seemed to be don't like these.

    When she was young, Chu Xi came to play with her, and the two families had a good relationship, and sometimes they often ate together. Mu Ci remembered that when they were young, their tastes were just opposite. Her favorite food happened to be exactly what Chu Xi didn’t like, because Every time she ate, little Chuxi just looked at her and hardly moved her chopsticks.

    "..."

    It seems that I'm thinking too much, she should have nothing to do with me, otherwise, how could I not even know what I like to eat.

    Chu Xi glanced at the ordered items, and then began to move his chopsticks.

    These are all things I like to eat. It’s rare to come here, and I’m in a good mood. I just have to eat it to my heart’s content.

    When the two of them finally had enough to eat, when Chu Xi went to pay the bill, Mu Ci stopped him.

    "We are AA!"

    "No." Chu Xi directly refused without showing any mercy.

    Don't you have no money?

    Seeing him so resolute, Mu Ci was extremely surprised, and almost everything he wanted to say in his heart was expressed on that face.

    The corner of Chu Xi's mouth twitched, and then he explained: "I'll treat you this time, next time you treat me."

    And even if he had no money, he wouldn't be reluctant to treat her even for a meal.

    "Okay."

    Seeing that he couldn't resist, Mu Ci had no choice but to give up.

    After coming out of the hotel, Mu Ci planned to take a taxi home, Chu Xi called a taxi for her, and after Mu Ci got into the car, he also got in.

    "What are you doing?"

    She remembered that Heiyun Lane should not be in the same direction as her.

    "Send you home."

    Chu Xi said it as a matter of course.

    "But we should go south one by one and go north one by one. If you really send me off, you won't have to run around. It's too troublesome. I'll just go back by myself. You can go."

    Mu Ci said, planning to drive him away Walk.

    "Where is your home?" Mu Ci gave an address, Chu Xi ignored her after hearing     it

    , and then directly said to the driver in the front seat: "Master, drive."

    "???"

Did you not take what she said seriously?

    The car looked towards the destination steadily, Chu Xi glanced at Mu Ci, then turned his head, closed his eyes and began to rest.

    Seeing his lack of twitching, Mu Ci was suffocated and had nowhere to vent his anger. Finally, he gave up and didn't say anything more.

    The rare leisurely and comfortable journey.

    When the car staggered to the door of Mu Ci's house, he saw Su's father and Su's mother standing at the door waiting from afar.

    "Don't come down to see me off later, my parents are there. Be careful on the way back, and send me a message when you get home. My wx number is 137****0609. Let's go."

    Mu Cihe After Chu Xi finished explaining, as soon as the car stopped, he opened the door and got out of the car.

    But what she didn't expect was that Su's father and Su's mother hurried over and stood beside the taxi when the car heard the side.

    Then... I saw Chu Xi next to Mu Ci in the back seat of the car.

    Mother Su's eyes lit up, she fixed her gaze on Chu Xi who was sitting inside, who was rarely restless and reserved, and then blurted out.

    "Xiaoxi? You sent Xiaoci here?"

    The author has something to say: The third watch is here! Achieved the 4D achievement today, hehehe~

    ?(?'ω'?)??get!

    Hey, Mother Su recognized her future son-in-law! Why pinch hehehe!

    Now that we have reached this point, it is not far from when Chu Xi thinks of Mu Ci! (*^▽^*)

    ---Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2020-11-13 22:19:44~2020-11-15 23:55:45~

    Thank you The little angel who threw the grenade: I am your sugar 2;

    thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: I am your sugar 10 bottles;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.1M 28.1K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
10.8K 629 18
Sage moves to a new town with her best friends. Each one of them are looking forward to starting a new chapter in their lives. Everything seems norma...
166K 2.4K 72
Author: blue and white plaid Category: Science Fiction Space 682,300 words | Serial Update: 2022-09-03 Qingyou didn't know that she was a cann...
3.5K 149 5
This story is about a girl Park Aera (Y/N) She was a cute, bubbly, cheerful and childish girl but life isn't always fair....She turned 15 and her li...