The hero can always hear me [...

De Xiaoshuo_

Mu Ci was forced to bind the system, and her task was to play the vicious female supporting role. In order to... Mais

Intro
Little Wolf Dog Movie Emperor's Guide to Ranking
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
The double-faced son is a black lotus
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
The school grass next door lives in my house
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
The Prosperous Age of the Female Venerable: My husband monopolizes me
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Good guys always want to commit the following crimes
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
The paranoid male supporting role still loves Bai Yueguang
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Main World
Honeymoon: Marriage before love
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 65

428 8 0
De Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 65

    As soon as the voice came out, Yu Anjie recognized who it was.

    Isn't that guy Yu Shi!

    This guy has always had a strong sense of presence in the last two years of high school. Since Mu Ci was assigned to the key liberal arts class, every time he went to play with Sister Mu Ci, this guy would act like he was robbing his wife. He stared at himself, very scary.

    No matter what, he really hates Yu Shi, but it's true that he can't beat him.

    Yu Anjie glanced at Mu Ci, who was held in his arms by Yu Shi, who was a little dizzy and seemed to be still awake. After getting close to Yu Shi, she seemed to feel relieved a lot.

    He froze for a moment, then remembered that once in high school, when he really couldn't see Yu Yu, he had a fight with this guy. The two of them made an appointment in a school open space in a corner of the surveillance surveillance. Yu Anjie didn't even have time to react. Get down.

    In the end, before Yu Anjie had time to say anything, Yu Shi stood aside and looked down at him condescendingly, and then the expression on his face was very complicated, Yu Anjie sat up and just looked at him like this.

    At that time, there was nothing around but the two of them.

    Yu Anjie raised his head slightly, and he clearly saw Yu Shi's cold and stern eyes. There was a coldness in it, and there was only a strong possessiveness and calmness quietly waiting for an opportunity to move.

    He found that he had really underestimated this man all along.

    It's just...

    before he could think about it, Yu Shi's cold voice reached his ears, with an inexplicable certainty and coldness: "Yu Anjie, you'd better not mess with your thoughts, otherwise I won't I will let you go."

    After that, when Yu Anjie was still a little dazed, he said again: "I forgot to tell you, now I live in her house, and my relationship with her is unimaginable. So you have no hope at all."

    Knowing that Yu Anjie is not the kind of person who can chew his tongue, Yu Shi was very relieved to tell him the news, and to stimulate this somewhat dull rival in love by the way.

    Abandoning this important topic, Yu Shi turned around and left without even looking at him. His back was so cool and handsome.

    Made!

    Yu Anjie sat there, feeling the faint pain, glaring at Yu Shi's back, cursing.

    Going back to this moment, when Yu Shi took Mu Ci, who was still in a daze, into his arms, Yu Anjie knew that the idea that came to him just now was on his horse again, and Yu Shi was completely ruined by this guy Eight.

    That's right, Yu Anjie knew the fact that he liked Lin Muci since he was awakened by Yu Shi that time, but he was a little panicked, even a little at a loss, and he was indeed hit by Yu Shi.

    Originally, Yu Anjie was very happy to see Mu Ci in City C this time, and wondered if he could confess his love smoothly this time. After all, everyone was in City A at Yushi at this moment and hadn't been back for several years.

    Who knows this guy...

    "Why are you everywhere!" Yu Anjie knew that he couldn't catch Yu Shi, but he couldn't vent his breath in his heart, and he was really uncomfortable and panicked.

    Yu Shi snorted coldly, ignored him, and after placing Mu Ci in his arms, he was willing to give Yu Anjie a look, and said, "I've been guarding for so many years, so naturally I won't give you the chance to make a move."

    After all, it was still the same as a few years ago, turning around ruthlessly, leaving him with an indifferent back that deserves to be beaten.

    Seeing Mu Ci being snatched from his hands, Yu Anjie almost died of anger.

    Yu Shi sent Mu Ci to his home in City C. Mu Ci's newly bought house was directly opposite his home. Although he had been in City A for the past few years, he never ignored the news here. Less than two days after buying the house, Yu Shijiang sold the house opposite.

    Putting Mu Ci on the sofa, Yu Shi went to the small kitchen to make a bowl of hangover soup, and then let the half-awake Mu Ci drink it. She still looked like this. What are you doing, you don't have the usual indifferent look at all, and you still look like a real person at this moment.

    Mu Ci drank the hangover soup in a daze, and then fell asleep.

    Sitting next to Yu Shi, looking at this familiar person, he felt a sense of satisfaction in his heart. Although there was still no major expression on his face, the curved corner of his mouth revealed the genuine joy in his heart.

    He has guarded this man for so many years, now is the time.

    When Mu Ci opened her eyes, she was dazzled by the rising sun outside the window. She sat up and rubbed her head. Her head still hurt a little. Was it Yu Anjie who sent her home last night?

    I was a little confused, I was really cheated by that guy, why was he so strong after drinking, I thought it was quite good, who knew that I would get so drunk after not drinking much.

    Before Mu Ci could think too much, there was a knock on the door.

    Mu Ci turned his head and looked over, only to realize that the room he was staying in now was not his small room, and this black and white style was definitely not Yu Anjie's out-of-the-box style.

    Soon, the person outside the door came in.

    When Mu Ci saw the man walking in, he was shocked.

    Yu... Yu time? ! !

    So the time machine is still right, she did appear around the male lead, but, why is she at Yu Shi's house, could it be that this guy sent her back last night?

    Seeing her surprised face, Yu Shi was rarely in a good mood. He was dressed in very homely casual clothes, and he was indeed still handsome and handsome. With a clean girl's clothes in his hand, he walked to the bed and handed them over.

    "I just bought it, washed it, put it on and wash it up, the meal is already ready, I'll come over to eat after I finish cleaning up."

    "???" What kind of magical speech is this? When did Yu Shi become so considerate? It's virtuous again.

    It was almost four years since I hadn't seen each other, but Yu Shi's face became more handsome and aggressive, probably because of his experience, the other person had a calm temperament, in short, the feeling was very complicated, he was the one between a boy and a man. kind of temperament.

    It not only maintains a touch of youthfulness, but also has the calmness of a man.

    Because it's a time machine, she doesn't actually have much experience of being separated from Yu Shi, but it's just that when Chad looks at it, she can't take it easy for a while.

    But after Yu Shi appeared, she actually felt much more at ease in her heart, which she couldn't cover up no matter how hard she tried.

    "You sent me back last night? Where's Yu Anjie?" Mu Ci asked subconsciously.

    Hearing the name he didn't want to hear, Yu Shi's rare good mood disappeared immediately. His face was gloomy, but he didn't intend to leave. He even sat on the sofa beside him, stretched out his long legs, leaned there, looked at Mu Ci, with straight eyes, and said with a kind of sternness: "It's over. It's been four or five years, and you haven't made any progress at all. In the situation last night, if someone with a bad intention came along, you would be in danger."

    Hearing this, Mu Ci rubbed his nose, and it was indeed her negligence last night. up.

    But... When Yu Shi said that about her, Mu Ci felt very shameless.

    "Of course I know this, but with Yu Anjie watching, nothing will happen." Mu Ci wanted to save his face, but these words made Yu Shi even more angry.

    Mu Ci looked at the other party's increasingly serious face, and quickly changed the subject.

    "Okay, okay, I understand, I will pay attention next time, you go out quickly, I have to change clothes!"

    Mu Ci urged.

    Yu Shi gave her a cold look, then snorted coldly, and then left.

    After Yu Shi left, the system suddenly said: "054, look, the male lead treats you this well."

    "??? What do you mean?" Mu Ci always felt that there was something in these words.

    "It's not interesting, but as a system, I have to tell you a truth, you must know how to cherish the people in front of you. There is nothing else, I am really not interesting, you have to believe me, I am a system that works hard and does not have the slightest emotion , I won't beat around the bush." ​​The system spoke nonsense solemnly.

    "Hehe." Mu Ci smiled.

    After changing the clothes, while washing, Mu Ci found that the bathroom was full of new toiletries, new toothbrushes, new tooth cups, new towels, etc., and some facial cleansers and lotions were all complete. .

    this……

    Looking at the degree of brand newness, and the thing that is obviously a lady's lotion, it is definitely not for Yu Shi's own use, so who is it for.

    Could it be that Yu Shi and Ding Nianzhen have gotten along well in these four or five years?

    She remembered that Ding Nianzhen and Yu Shi were in the same university in the plot.

    Then he sent her here... Ahhh, it's a bit messy, if you don't think about it, ask directly later, so as to save time from causing a lot of embarrassment.

    Mu Ci subconsciously ignored the sudden tingling in his heart just now, and then began to wash.

    When she packed everything up and sat down at the dining table and even finished eating, Yu Shi didn't say a word.

    "You...don't plan to say something?"

    Mu Ci finally couldn't help but said.

    "Is the rice still to your liking?" Yu Shi asked suddenly.

    "Uh... well, it's delicious." I don't know if it's her illusion, but these dishes are all made according to her taste.

    Wait, why did you say this all of a sudden? Mu Ci was a little confused. After four or five years, Yu Shi became a little unpredictable for her, and she even didn't know how to face him.

    "Is there any boyfriend you're dating now?" Yu Shi asked another weird question.

    "No...not." Mu Ci was a little uncertain, probably not. Although she became a scumbag due to the side effects of the time machine, she probably doesn't have a boyfriend at the moment.

    It's just that as soon as she said the words, she heard Yu Shi suddenly chuckled. There was a sense of helplessness in that voice, but also a sense of relief, which was very strange. Of course, it was strange that Yu Shi suddenly smiled.

    Mu Ci couldn't figure out what Yu Shi wanted to do five years later, during their first official meeting.

    Before she could continue to think about it, Jian Yushi suddenly took out a small delicate red box out of nowhere. He had already put the bowls on the table aside, and the table was very clean at the moment.

    The small red velvet box with dark patterns was placed in front of Mu Ci. When she saw the box, her pupils shrank suddenly.

    It should...it shouldn't be what she thought.

    In this situation, including the person sitting opposite her at this moment, it is impossible to do that thing.

    So... so unromantic.

    "Mu Ci, tomorrow is Monday, let's go to register for marriage."

    Yu Shi said firmly, then continued.

    "At the beginning, I went to City A without hesitation, and then worked hard to start my own company. Now I am capable enough to let you live a leisurely life. I remember your preferences. I can wash clothes and cook, and I can get off work I will be with you in the future and on weekends, and I will make you happy every day, we will be together forever, and we will never divorce."

    Yu Shi was serious like never before, his voice was as clear as a stream, without the carelessness of the past, the sunshine at this moment Hit on the table, the room is warm, with a touch of warmth, there are no flowers, no cheers from the crowd, just such a quiet small room.

    He said such a long paragraph seriously, and at the same time, he typed each word on her tightly closed heart.

    Mu Ci's heart sank suddenly, and he looked at Yu Shi in front of him in such shock, as if he saw those two figures from the two previous worlds again.

    She really didn't expect Yu Shi to say such a thing.

    It's just that taskers are not allowed to let go of their feelings in the virtual world.

    The author has something to say: This world is coming to an end, and the next world is supposed to be about female queens, but suddenly I want to write about e-sports again, uh... very tangled.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

51.6K 558 67
https://m.shubaow.net/75/75720/ Author: first meow Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-11-10 Latest: Chapter 67 rebirth finished 218,00...
84.5K 1K 189
Short Title: IDCTMW Alternate Title: 我给男配送糖吃(快穿) Status: Completed Author: five mushrooms Genre: Romance Tags: Female Protagonist, Quick Transmigrati...
75.5K 2.2K 108
Su Yu, a descendant of the royal chef, transmigrated into the novel of cultivating immortals overnight, and became the cannon fodder second senior si...
53.3K 1.3K 63
https://m.shubaow.net/152/152944/ Author: news Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-09-30 Latest: Chapter 63 End of text rebirth finishe...