Best Friends | Newjeans : Min...

Par Ezkavan

The superior alpha Minji fell in love with the inferior omega Hanni. Although Minji made a loving confession... Plus

Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 18

4K 139 42
Par Ezkavan

Hanni comes out from the test room, feeling quite exhausted.

"*Ooff... Finally finished the last test." She heavily breathes out, and proceeds to go her way.

"Ah! Sunbae!" Danielle calls out as soon as she sees Hanni, waving her hands from a distance and runs to her excitedly.

Hanni worriedly looks at Danielle, as she holds both of her shoulders, "We're you waiting here? You could have left to get a coffee or something..."

"Actually, i also just came out. How did the test go?" Danielle replied, flashing that charming smile to Hanni.

"Fine, let's go have lunch." Hanni said, letting go of her grip.

"Yes!" Danielle replied, jumping up and down in excitement.

As they proceed to go and have their lunch, Hanni's phone continuously rings.

*Buzz....Buzz...Buzz....Buzz...

Hanni checks it and finds that she has recieved a lot of missed calls and text messages.

"Hmm? Why do i have so many missed calls..."

As she looks at the text messages, her own worst nightmare has also come true.

{ Minji : What the hell is this dormitory entrance about? Call me whenever you can. }

Hanni freezes on the spot which was soon noticed by Danielle.

"Sunbae? What's wrong?" She immediately asks.

Hanni trembles furiously as she stutters, "Th-the letter... of the admission to the dor-mitory, why was it sent to our house? They said they would text..."

"Eh???" Danielle shouts in shock as her wide surprised eyes scans the message to check it herself and quickly looks at Hanni, "Haven't you told Minji Sunbae, yet?" Danielle again worriedly asks.

"No! I wanted to keep it a secret for now, that's why i haven't told her anything..." Hanni bites her lips out of frustration as her thoughts immediately battles furiously.

I hope our relationship would fade away naturally.
Even if it was a bit cowardly of me to do this, i thought it was the best option.

"What do i do now!?" Hanni felt like crying at this state, feeling so frustrated at everything, she facepalmes herself as her shaky hands tightly grips on her phone.

"Wouldn't it be better if you went home and talked to her first?" Danielle insists as she gently pats on Hanni's back.

Hanni quickly raises her head, furiously looking at Danielle, "WHAT!? NO!!!" She loudly shouts at her, feeling more stressful than ever.

"Why?" Danielle asks, seriously looking at the panic Hanni.

"Because.... I'll have to face her and tell her everything. That we will no longer live together." Hanni silently mumbles and looks down, as she herself was much as hurt to have gone this way.

It was at this moment that Danielle's expression change, "Sunbae." She lowly calls her out, "Is it because you don't want to hurt Minji Sunbae?" She again lowly mumbles but was enough for Hanni to hear.

"What?" Hanni looks up as her eyes meet Danielle's hurt ones.

"Actually... I... I don't think anything is going to change in this situation, even if you become a beta, Sunbae. Even if you're a beta and pheromones no longer affect you. The feeling of loving someone will never fade." Danielle said, as her voice almost cracks because she felt like crying her lungs out at this moment, but she has to pretend strong in front of her.

"Haaha! Ma'am, what are you talking about?" Hanni sarcastically laughs at Danielle, wanting to avoid the question.

"Do you like her just for being an alpha?" Danielle continues.

Hanni was as silent as a rock now, after hearing the other's words.

"I know you like Minji Sunbae." Danielle tries her best to speak as calmly as possible.

Hanni quickly raises her hand in disapproval, trying her best to clear away her statement, "Ah, No.... I..."

"Even without being able to feel the pheromones, i realized it." Danielle sadly speaks as her head drops down, feeling like a thousand knives have stabbed through her heart.

That day in the hall, I could tell when i saw your face.
I noticed that their hearts were joint to one another.
They were so close that there was no way for me to get in.

Gathering her remaining strength, she hardly grips on the hem of her sweater, "I think it's selfish to avoid her because you don't want to hurt her feelings."

She then recalls the time when she has a chat with Haerin, about the 'destiny' thing.

She warmly smiles at Hanni, "So what if you're a recessive omega or whatever? Minji Sunbae doesn't care about such things."

Even at times like this, Danielle still wanted the best for Hanni. She doesn't care if she's the one getting hurt, as long as Hanni is happy with Minji.

Hanni then, shockingly looks at Danielle, "Ho-How do you know?"

"Be honest with me, Sunbae." Danielle slowly comes closer as she holds Hanni's frightened hands.

Hanni's eyes were also filled with little hope and relief.

"You don't want to part with Minji Sunbae, right?" Danielle speaks so ever calmly, trying to comfort her and make her understand her feelings.

______

At Haerin's office,

Minji forcefully barges in as her loud footsteps approach Haerin like that of a predator and a prey.

"Yeah, then....!" Haerin couldn't even finish her call as Minji's killer eyes met hers.

"Hey, why didn't you call first!?" Haerin yells at Minji, feeling annoyed at her attitude much to Minji's dismay.

"Where is Pham Hanni?" Minji doesn't care a shit about her angry yells and staightforwardly went to her main purpose of her visit.

"*Tsk.... Why are you looking for her here?" Haerin devilishly smirks at her.

"Stop pretending, i know everything." Minji lowly mumbles, as if sharpening her claws to attack her prey any time soon, "I heard that Hanni has been around here lately. So don't think of any excuses and tell me." Minji commands as her cold deadly eyes stares at Haerin's.

"Hah!" Haerin, who doesn't want to budge over small issues fixes her hair gracefully and searches for a document, "All right, here! Where do i even start?.... You know that the company has been experimenting with a new drug?"

"A new drug?" Minji's eye were then glued to the document.

"Yes, a new drug accompanied by a surgery to eliminate pheromones." Haerin explained.

Minji snatches the paper from her hand and checks it herself.

TO ELIMINATE PHEROMONES?

Haerin snatches the paper back and places it back to it's file before continuing, "Pham Hanni agreed to undergo the treatment. But, the surgery has not been carried out yet. But, the surgery date has been set." Haerin explains, feeling rather quite annoyed to deal with problems when she has a bunch of business to handle.

Now, it was again Minji, snatching the paper away from Haerin's hands, "And so? I don't see the consent signature..." Minji sternly looks at the (i don't give a fck) Haerin.

But Haerin loses her cool, "Pham Hanni said she wanted to do it. She wants to end your relationship quickly. So i have no regrets." She angrily yells at the seemingly undisturbed Minji.

"What a simple way of thinking." Minji said, smiling at Haerin.

She then twirls the paper around in mid air, "Pham Hanni becoming a beta? So what? DO YOU THINK I'LL LEAVE HANNI ALONE FOR THAT?..... You don't understand, Unnie, because you only see omegas as a means to have children." Minji sharply speaks and rather, mockingly.

Haerin grits her teeth, fiercely looking at Minji.

Minji then take a second look at the paper, "*tsk.... I geuss Hanni sees it that way too."

She then squishes the paper, destroying it, "But it's not like that for me.... I DIDN'T FALL IN LOVE WITH PHAM HANNI BECAUSE SHE'S AN OMEGA!"

Haerin watches in shock as Minji throws the paper on the floor, "What are you talking about?" Haerin yells at her as she bends down to retrieve the ruined paper.

But Minji wasn't letting it slide, she steps on the paper before Haerin could reach it and hardly stomp on the paper like a trash, making it trample.

She then shifts down her cold gaze on Haerin, showing her superiority even more, "Even if she stops having pheromones......
PHAM HANNI IS MINE!"

...

A/n : Dayum!

Suspicions are cleared, Our dani surely has a crush on Hanni.

It seems like things are clearing out little by little too, so hang on y'alls coz it'll get better and better 😜

Hope you enjoy the story so far!
Have a great day/night💙

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

205K 12.4K 37
Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo never ridden on the same boat together. They fight at almost everything. Xiao Zhan hated Yibo's personality. He's a total jer...
51.3K 1.6K 43
Felix leaves his mates after being treated badly, now his mates are back hoping to win him back. I don't own Stray Kids. Their names and pictures are...
28.2K 1.1K 15
Midoryia Izuku is an omega, and is having serious financial issues. It's to the point where he has to ask his best friend for help. He agrees, and gi...
254K 6.7K 42
A Bakudeku Omegaverse/ Quirkless AU Bakugo Katsuki was a 22 year old Alpha living on his own. He had a good life. A great paying job as a fashion des...