No Mistakes

By Taryn9947

Carson Leigh was completely happy with his life before he met Spencer Drew. He was perfectly content with ho... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty- Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty- One
Chapter Thirty- Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty- Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty- One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty- Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixy-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Epilogue
DANIEL AND VIKRAM

Chapter Fourteen

9.1K 324 33
By Taryn9947

Carson's POV

Jesse's party is in full swing and everyone's having a great time. We just finished singing happy birthday and cutting the cake and now everyone's mingling.

"Hey sweets." Cory greets as he plops down next to me. I smile at him when I notice his flushed cheeks and glassy eyes. He's tipsy and a tipsy Cory is a handful.

"Hi Cory." I greet as he places his head on my shoulder and wraps his arms around mine.

"I want a unicorn but Spencer said no. You'll get me my unicorn won't you sweets?" He pouts and bats those long eye lashes of his. I have to hold in my laugh as I look down at him.

"What colour unicorn do you want?" I ask and he beams up at me.

"I knew you'd get me my unicorn. You're not mean like Spencer. I want a green unicorn. I'm going to name him green beans." He says seriously and I start laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" He asks me and I see his bottom lip wobble.

"Do you not like my unicorns name!?" He cries and I stop laughing. I try to shush him but he cries louder. I see mr Drew walking towards us and I sigh in relief.

"What happened?" He asks worriedly as he sits down next to Cory, who latches onto him.

"Carson doesn't like green beans." Cory hiccups and Mr Drew looks at me confused.

"Green beans?" He questions and I sigh.

"His unicorn." I say and mr Drew smiles, coughing to hide his laugh.

"Cory. Your unicorns name is beautiful." I say and rub his back as he sniffles into mr Drews shoulder.

"Really?" He asks as he pulls away from mr Drew and looks at me. I nod and wipe away his tears.

"So, when will I get my unicorn?" He asks and wipes his nose.

"Soon." Mr Drew says and that seems to sate Cory's unicorn madness.

"I'm hungry." He says as he stands. Before either mr Drew and I can say anything he walks away and straight to the snack table. Mr Drew just shakes his head and leans back against the back rest.

"You said you'd get him a unicorn?" Mr Drew asks and I shake my head.

"I only asked him what colour unicorn he wanted." I smile and mr Drew chuckles.

"You staying at Jesse's tonight?" He asks and I shake my head no.

"I'm heading home. Mums away and I need to make sure the house is okay." I explain and he nods.

"Are you free tomorrow?" He asks and I nod without thinking.

"Lizzy is coming down to visit." He says and I beam. Lizzy or Elizabeth is mr Drew's younger sister. She and I became friends when I first started working for mr Drew and she was staying with him for a few weeks for the holidays. She was 21 when we met and we hit off.

We always hang out when she comes down and we just sort of became best friends. She also knows about my silly crush on her brother and Cory. She's also very active in trying to get us all together. Even though I've told her it's a pipe dream. She believes it's going to happen.

"Really! She didn't tell me." I say and pout as I wonder why she didn't tell me.

"It was supposed to be a surprise." Mr Drew grumbles and I smile at his grumbling self.

"Then why'd you tell me?" I ask and he looks down at me.

"She pissed me off so I ruined her surprise." He huffs and I chuckle.

"Would you like to come with us to pick her up tomorrow?" He asks and I immediately nod. He smiles and we both look up when we see Cory walking towards us with a plate in his hand. He plops down on mr Drews lap and smiles at me. I smile back.

"Why don't you just come to Spencer's place with us tonight." Cory asks as he pops a grape into his mouth.

"I need to go home and make sure everything's okay." I say.

"Check on the house and pack some stuff and just come over. It's will be easier that way." Cory says and mr Drew agrees.

"Okay." I agree and they both smile at me.

"Yay sleep over!" Cory shouts and everyone looks towards us.

"I think it's time we take him home." I say. Mr Drew stands up with a wobbly Cory who's bouncing on his toes. Mr Drew grabs Cory's hand and locks their fingers together. Cory giggles as we start walking out. I stop and let them know I need to say goodbye to Jesse.

Mr Drew says he'll meet me outside in the parking lot and I head off to find Jesse. I look all throughout the house and finally find her outside on the balcony. She smiles when she sees me.

"Hi sonny." She greets and hugs me.

"Hi Jesse." I hug her back. She pulls away from me with a drunken smile.

"I'm going to leave now, you going to be fine?" I ask and she nods.

"Yeah. Mosleys gonna stay with me." She points to the man sitting down opposite us. He nods and I return it.

"Are you sure?" I ask and she nods.

"Marla's going to stay as well." She say just as said women walks in and I sigh in relief. Marla's Jesse's best friend and I know she'll take care of Jesse. I kiss Jesse's head and say a quick good bye to them all before heading down to the parking lot.

As I reach the end of the parking lot I see mr Drew and Cory standing there.

"Sorry I took so long I had to make sure Jesse was okay." I say

"That's alright sweets." Cory says happily. He lets go of mr Drew and clings to me. He wraps his arms around my waist and lays his head on my chest.

"Warm." He mumbles as he closes his eyes.

"I'll drive. He's not letting go anytime soon." Mr Drew says as he stretches his hand out for the keys. Mr Drew and Cory came with the car service. I manage to pull the keys out of my pocket and hand them to him. Mr Drew unlocks the car and Cory and I hobble to the car. We get in and Cory latches onto me again.

"Straight to yours then Carson?" Mr Drew asks and I nod.

"Yes sir."

The ride to my place is quiet. The soft music from the radio plays in the back ground and Cory's fast asleep on my shoulder. I didn't realise how tired I was until the first yawn hit me. I guess all the planning and running around really took it out of me. I give into the sleepy urge and lay my head on top of Cory's. This feels so right. I sigh and Cory snuggles closer to me. I close my eyes and don't even realise I've fallen asleep until I'm being gently shaken awake.

"Carson, b-, we're here." Mr Drew says and I blink sleepily. I yawn and stretch but stop when the weight on my arm shifts. I look down at Cory's sleepy form. He looks up at me with his one open eye and then closes it. Mr Drew laughs.

"Want me to check on the house for you?" Mr Drew asks and I nod sleepily.

"Give me your house keys please." I hand him the keys and he takes them before closing the car door. I dose of again snuggled up to Cory. I don't hear when mr Drew comes back nor when he starts the car and drives off.

When we reach mr Drew's apartment he wakes both Cory and myself and we both get out of the car. We get into the elevator and my eyes shut at the bright lights inside. Cory is leaning his head on my shoulder and in my sleepy haze I lean my head against mr Drew's chest. I feel him freeze but he relaxes almost immediately after. I feel his arm come around my waist and he pulls me closer against him. Cory's weight leaves my shoulder and with my barely opened eyes I see him leaning against mr Drew's chest opposite me.

The elevator dings open much sooner then I like and I pull away from mr Drew's warm chest and comforting hold. We all exit the elevator and what I did finally registers in my sleep muddled mind. My eyes widen and I look at mr Drew.

"I'm so sorry sir I didn't mean to lean against you like that. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable it wasn't-." Mr Drew cuts me of as he wraps his arm around me again.

"It's okay Carson. You didn't make me uncomfortable. On the contrary I was very comfortable holding you. I quite enjoyed it." He smirks and I shake my head to make sure I'm awake and not dreaming. Mr Drew's still smirking at me and I blush. Before anything else can be said Cory groans from the other side of mr Drew and looks at us both.

"To loud. Want to sleep." He groans as he starts tugging at mr Drew's coat.

"Okay love, let's get you to bed." Mr Drew smiles down at Cory and leads both of us upstairs. He doesn't let go of me and I don't mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 198K 38
***EDITED AND REVISED VERSION IS AVAILABLE ON AMAZON IN PAPERBACK AND KINDLE*** "You wrote my name wrong" "You said it's Rider" "It's Ryder with a Y"...
411K 30.4K 103
James falls for a guy. Then another! He's torn between sweet Oliver and tragic Victor. He can't pick between them, but maybe he doesn't have to. His...
7.7K 354 35
Liam Walker is a young man who is trying his best to live a normal and simple life. But he has a problem... He is epileptic. After the age of six, hi...
8K 410 10
Just friends. We're just friends. No really, he's just my best friend and I need to accept that. They've faught their attraction for a very long tim...