The Rejection

By akr13480

Mates... Someone who care for you, be with you, cherish you and love you. Someone you can spent your entire l... More

DISCLAIMER
Trouble
Reunion
Memory Lane
Trouble II
Truth
Pain
Losing Control
Apology
I won't give up on you
Deal
Twin Flame
I Know Your Weakness
A Date
The Rejection
The Spell
Let's move on
The dark side
Author's note
Threat
Serenity
Funeral
Flashback
Flashback-II

Oblivion

316 11 13
By akr13480

A year later

Josie's POV

I found myself again in the midst of the dark forest I've been here before and I came to recognise the every part of this forest. Nobody was there, nothing that could move instead the only thing which live here. The white wolf. The only living being I met here every time I fell asleep. This is a dream and I know I need to be here. This place make more sense than the real world. It's where I always felt in peace. I sat leaning against the tree near the bank waiting for the wolf to came out. I watched the moonlight shining upon the water surface which makes a reflection of it and in few seconds it's makes a complete moon mirroring the sky and I knew the wolf has arrived. It seems more agitated than usual as it came closer to me nudging it's snout in my lap. It's the way showing her affection to me as it needed me to calm her. And just like instincts I embraced the wolf feeling it's warmth as I felt the love radiates from her.

The she wolf I met every time in my dreams. I felt connected to her, something pulling us together, a connection, a bond...

-----------------------------×---------------------------

Dear Diary

It's only been a week for my birthday and we're going to graduate in few months. Lizzie's excited about going to New York with MG. They applied together so in that way they don't have to spend more time away from each other. They make a cute couple but sometimes it's disgusting seeing your twin and your best friend being on all over every time. Not to mention when I caught them having sex in our room. They are inseparable.

Mom's returned from her long trip of searching a way to stop the merge because I'm a heretic now.

Yeah I would've keep records of it in my journal but I lost those last year.

A lot has happened since then. We capture malivore's subconscious in a prison world and saved Landon in the process. Speaking of which Sophia finally forgave him and they got together few months ago. I'm happy for her that she found her mate and everything is going very well for two of them minus the rejecting part. I can't think about being rejected by my mate.

Finch... I love everything about her. Why wouldn't I? She is my mate. We met last year when I went to Mystic Falls High and from the first time I knew she's the mate I was searching for all this time. Later Lizzie discover that Finch is a warewolf which gives me an excuse to come back to Salvatore School with her. Everything is good. Too good to be true. But sometimes I feel this ache in my heart like something's missing from my life. I'm with her but at the same time I want something more.

I shouldn't feel this way, I'm in a relationship with someone and I'm unable to give myself completely to her, which is a subject matter to discuss another time.

Cleo is new to the school. Her and Kaleb got a chemistry, they both didn't have any mates and they are so into each other. They both deserved this. She was imprisoned for years in the artifact until Hope unlocked it.

Hope... I remember the day I died. She was there, she gave me her blood, saving my life and when I woke up she left. But there is more to the story cause all the Mikaelson family came to visit Hope and she left with them. Dad always avoid the topic of Hope.

After sometimes I started to feel sick which is unusual for a vampire. I got black outs and severe heart aches and some times passed out coughing blood. Mom's said it's because my body reacts differently with animal blood in my system. So they have to put me in a diet and allow me to drink human blood bags which helped. Me and Lizzie found some herbs which reduces these symptoms. I know they are lying about my sickness cause I can feel it in my bones that it's not the animal blood in my system, there's something else.

"Jo" I heard her say. I immediately close my diary did not want anyone to read my thoughts. I know it's Finch, her sweet voice always put a smile on my face. I looked above to face her as she came closer to the bed
"I guess you're busy" She said as she sits on the bed side. I slid my journal under the pillow and crawl towards her
"Not for you" I replied as she pecked on the lips. It was sweet and gentle but whenever we kiss I always expect something more from her, from my mate.
"You remember I told you about Calvin?" She asked as I nodded "Well he asked me to visit him in Seattle for the Summer break and I couldn't denied him cause his mom insisted. They are like a family to me..." I understand when she told me that she lived on her own ever since she was little. Calvin was his childhood best friend and his family took her under their wing and treated her as their own. She stayed with them few years of her life and later moved away.

"It's great. You should visit him" I suggested. She sighed and slip her hands down to my waist holding me close to her and I let my arms moves towards her nape as I bring our bodies closer.

"Well. I want you to come with me" She said looking at me if I would deny her
"Finch... it's..." before I could say she added
"It's only for a week. His family's going to take over the medical college you've applied for. Besides he wants to meet my girlfriend" She said grinning at the last part. I think about that for a moment.
"Did he know about... us?" I asked. I know they were close but Finch never mentioned Calvin knowing about supernatural world.
"That I turned into a real wolf every full moon, who is literally dating a half witch and vampire which happens to be my mate" She said. I nodded "No. As far as I know all he thinks that we are all exists in fairytales"
"That's good" I replied and leaned to kiss her which she returned back
"Even if he finds out you could just compel him to forget everything right?" Finch asked and I hummed at the response.
Suddenly Finch turned towards to fully facing me in front of her. She pushed me on the bed and hovered over me. We starts to make out, the sexual tension between us is getting rich every time we are alone in a room.
She hold my hands beside my head and kissed me hungrily. We pull apart when air is needed as I looked into her eyes which shine gold. It was her wolf. She grinned as we kissed again. I got up as she sat on my lap. I released my hands from her grasp and cup her face pulling her closer as I deepens the kiss. Her hands roam around my top as she slid her hands inside. Suddenly she stopped as she looked at me, panting hard
"Lizzie's not gonna be here right?" She asked and I nodded. I want her and I know she wants me too. She removes my top as I did it with her. Her kisses went down to my neck as she started to grind on my lap. I could feel the heat burning between my core. She kissed a specific spot on my neck as a moan escaped from my lips. I closed my eyes with the overwhelming pleasure...

...our hands intertwined as we kissed. Her lips tasted like vanilla as I smelt her intoxicating scent of rain-forest and I couldn't get enough of it. We were both half naked as she unclapsed my bra with one hand while her other hands holds mine. I grind into her lost in the warmth of her body and tried to feel it as much as possible. She caressed my bare breast and I gasped at the feeling. She pinched the tip when I moaned. Slowly she moved her kisses till she reached to my neck, sucking it, my hands scratch her back as she kept sucking on a specific space like she was marking me, claiming me. That's when I felt her canines elongated and I knew she was going to mark me... and do I wanted this... my nails pierced through her soft skin as I felt the sharp pain....

I heard a loud thud as I found Finch on the floor, only in her indecent clothes. Her back was covered with scratching marks covered with blood.
"Oh my god... are you okay" I immediately rushed to her side as she get up on her own.
Remember when I say I couldn't give myself completely to her. Well this is what always happens whenever we tried to be intimate with each other.
"It's okay Jo..." She replied but I can see she was frustrated as well as hurt. "Maybe I should just go..." She gathered her clothes and leave the room without saying anything else.
I didn't stopped her though. This is something I could never understand between us. I always have some blurred images in my head but no memory of that.
I sighed deafening and sat on the edge of the bed. This doesn't feel right. Finch is my mate but still we never move past the boundaries of shame and enjoy the love we have for our other half.

The door opened to my room as I vamped to my closet putting a shirt on. It was Lizzie. She took a moment to look around the room before she came to the conclusion
"So let me guess you and the fido try to go down on each other again but instead she go down of the bed" She said. I didn't say anything. I pick up the books which fell down as Lizzie stand beside her bed
"I don't know what you saw in her. I understand you're mates and all but you can do better" Lizzie never liked Finch. Must be because she hid the fact she was warewolf at first. She never get along with any of the people I ever liked, so I couldn't asked more from her.
"We're mates Lizzie, I don't think I will ever fall for someone else" I felt like lying to myself as if I'm already dishonest to her about not full filing her desires.

"That's where you're wrong. There is always someone out there who is a perfect match for you and you will find that person cause you deserve better" Lizzie answered. She's been very protective of me after all the dark Josie fiasco but I know she isn't telling me the whole truth.

"If you're so sure of it why don't you just tell me who is that?" I asked hoping to get an answer out of her but she just shrugged and locked the bathroom door.

---------------------------×--------------------------

Narrator's POV

She was walking around the halls going to another class. Now that they didn't have any monsters problems to deal with, it was a peaceful day in the Salvatore School. She opened a class room door only find her succubus friend sitting on the lap of the phoenix boy, heavily making out.
"Soph!!!" She immediately covered her eyes. The love birds pull apart. Sophia groans at the disturbance as Landon released his hold on her waist. Sophia fixed her disheveled hair and get off of her boyfriend's lap.
"I will see you later" Landon kissed her cheek as he took his leave. Josie opened her eyes when she heard the door being closed.
"This is the fifth time I caught you in a classroom. You're lucky it's just me not the professor" Josie whispered yelled at Sophia.
"Landon and I lost our time together when we met. Can you blame me if we're just trying to make up for the past?" Sophia replied as she gathers her belongings.
"Well you really don't need to disclose your bedroom activities to the rest of the school" Josie said and placed her books on the bench.

The door opens again and more students started to show up for their class. Sophia glance over Josie and came closer to her
"I can see you're frustrated that it didn't work out with you and your girlfriend again"
Josie's eyes widened at her comment as her cheeks went pink in embarrassment.
"How did you...?"
"I can smell the sex a mile away and you're clearly doesn't get any of it"
MG crossed them as he called for his friend
"You're with me Jo, right?" He asked interrupting their conversation
"See you later babe" Sophia kissed her cheek and went out of the classroom. Josie took her books and went to sit with MG as they starts to work on the final project they have been assigned to do together.

Although Sophia's relationship with Landon, her friendship with Josie also took some ups and down but now everything was going perfect for the succubus. She couldn't ask for more. But there was still some doubts in her mind which could jeopardize everything she has in Salvatore School but she wanted to take that risk.

Josie sat with MG as they were working on a theses published by an international organization which was secretly a supernatural community of people who reunite to help the youngsters who are new to the magic world. It was a big step to gather the supernatural beings on a grand level.

The class was going as well, Josie was writing down some notes when blood drops fell on her notebook, she touched her nose which was bleeding. Then she felt the immense in her abdomen as she touched the fleeting blood. Her first thought was that maybe Finch got hurt that's why she's in pain. MG noticed her loud gasp when she mumbled
"Finch..."
She was bleeding and in few seconds she passed out. MG brought her to the infirmary.

When Josie woke up she found Finch by her side. She was holding her hand waiting for the brunette to wake up.
"Hey you" Finch said when she saw Josie stir awake
"Hey... you're okay?" Josie asked when she tried to sit up.
"You're the one lying here and you're asking me?" Finch asked her in disbelief.
"I thought you're hurt" Josie said. Finch hold intertwined their fingers
"I'm fine as long as you'll be okay"
Their little moment got interrupted when Lizzie barged in the room with the rest of her family. Alaric and Caroline.

"Oh honey, how are you feeling?" Caroline asked as she went near to the cot
"Yeah, what happened to you?" Lizzie asked her sister
"I'm thought you could answer me that, I don't know what happened one moment I was listening to the lecture and next I felt like I was being stabbed to death"
Alaric and Caroline secretly exchange a gaze as Lizzie went near where Finch was sitting beside the bed
"Could you give us some family time?" Lizzie asked with annoyance in her voice. Finch nodded as she silently left the room taking a last glance at the brunette. Lizzie took her seat
"What do you mean stabbed?" She asked
"I felt like I got stabbed... but it shouldn't affect me right cause I'm a vampire and I should get healed instead I'm lying on a hospital bed" Josie retorted.
"You don't need to worry sweetheart, we will get to the root of it. I assure you it will be fine" Alaric replied
"Dad?" Josie asked as he nods
"Is there something you guys aren't telling me?"
"Just relax Jo. I think you got stabbed must have affect your brain that you're not making any sense" Lizzie tried to lightened the mood.
"Yeah. Take rest. We'll be right here if you need something" Caroline said. Just when door to the room opened again as MG peeked in
"Dr. Saltzman" he called the headmaster and Alaric leave the room.

Alaric and MG went to his office where Kaleb, Cleo and Jed were already there. They had several newspaper articles and news headlines of murder, massacre, fire accident or animal attacks all around the America in given time period.
"Did you find anything?" Alaric asked as he entered the room. MG pick up the TV remote and play the news channel which shows the headline of 20 people died in a fire accident near Mystic Falls 2 hours ago.
"You think it's her?" Alaric asked
"Call it a hunch" Kaleb answered
"Did you call them?" Alaric asked Jed
"No reply" Jed answered as he put the receiver down.
Alaric sighed
"Well we can't just sit here boys we have to keep trying" He ordered them
"And for what? None of this will work dad, so let me just do what I should've done ages ago" Lizzie said as she entered the room
"I may have been agree to you for once Elizabeth but we're not sure if it'll work" The headmaster replied sternly.
"Lizzie's right doc. We've been trying for months and we still didn't get anything. She's very smart and stronger than all of us. If she doesn't want to be found no one can find her" Kaleb states.
"I'm with Kaleb in this one. She made it pretty clear when she left" Jed added.
"We're talking about my daughter's safety" Alaric growls at his students
"We'll not let anything happen to her Dr. Saltzman but we have to find different solution for this" Cleo states
"Then let me to do this dad" Lizzie asked her father calmly
"I'm willing to give you a chance but we can't take a risk" Alaric states
"Dad..."
"You can all leave for now" Alaric dismissed them. MG placed his hand on Lizzie's shoulder as he get her out of the office room.

----------------------------×----------------------------

Finch and Lizzie never get along. They always has their issues regarding one another and sometimes Lizzie's comment pushed her on edge. She always ignored them for Josie but the wolf within her has her own anger issues. She went to gas station where she got her new part time job. She work there for night shift but today she went earlier because she wanted to be with Josie and her sister never approved of that.

Josie recovered quickly because of her vampire genes. When she came back to her room she waited for her girlfriend to show up but she didn't come back. It was next day and she didn't get to see her mate. She went to gym where she find some of the wolves students practicing including their alpha
"Josie..." he asked as he didn't expected to see her
"Any chance you saw Finch this morning, I was looking for her but she..." She didn't get to finish as Jed interrupted her
"She didn't came back yesterday night, I think she is still at her work" The alpha told her as she muttered a thanks and leave the gym.

Finch sometimes can be a little complicated, maybe a tough to handle but she is made for her and she has to accept her cause that's what mates for. They accept you flaws and still continues to love you. She just wanted to be a perfect mate for her.

She left the school ground and went to the gas station near to the town. She got a very unusual but familiar feeling, feelings she didn't even put a name on it or claim it as hers. With that thought she went to meet her girlfriend. There were some cars outside the gas station waiting for their turn to fuel their vehicles. She felt the energy radiates in the surroundings as she went inside. Finch was arguing with some random guy and that guy was giving her the murderous look. Eventually some other staff break the fight. Finch turns to find her girlfriend staring from a far to her. Josie slowly approached her and took her hand they went towards the staff locker room as Finch calmed down in her mate's presence.
"I'm sorry that guy was just so annoying" Finch tell Josie
"I can tell"
"Why are you here?" Finch asked
"You didn't come back last night..." Josie answered
"I was working double, my shift got extended" Finch informed her
"And I thought you forget about your girlfriend" Josie said teasingly as she pulled her towards her. Finch hold her waist
"Why would that be?" She asked playing along
"I don't know you tell me" Josie asked her question answered by a kiss as Finch pulled her in a hungry yet needy kiss. She can sense the desperation in them as she knew her mate is the only thing which could distract her.
"Does that answer your question?" Finch asked smiling at her girlfriend. The lights in the room flickered as Josie felt the pain in her head again. Her magic was out of control as her fangs came out. She fell on her knees but Finch held her
"Jo... what's happening?" Finch asked worried.
Through the pain in her head she knew she would faint any second. She shut her eyes closed as lights affects her vision, she got a blur image of an blue eyes which turns gold in few seconds. She have seen those eyes and she knew who is the owner of it
"Hope..." she whispered but Finch was busy calling for help as she couldn't hear Josie and with that last thought the brunette faints again.

---------------------------×----------------------------

Its been few days to that incident and everything seems normal. The twins celebrated 18th birthday as Lizzie planned. Only few weeks to the graduation.

Josie and MG visited to the "Nayab" organization's office whose founder was an middle aged man. Andrew. He was a warlock. He told them it was his dream that he build something to help his people. He was making a council for supernatural community. He also show them his research on supernatural species as most of them were known as myths because of the malivore. He even invited them to be a part of it as they just have to aware more people about this. Their project went well. So is their finals.

It was time for the summer when Landon asked Sophia to visit Raf in his prism world. As tempted that idea sounds she denied him saying she wanted to go her native place where her used to belong 700 years ago. Landon agrees to her as they made a promise to meet after the summer.

Josie applied for the medical college in Whitmore but she got a call letter from an university in NYC. She didn't remembered how but her family encouraged her, more like Lizzie forced her to go to NYC so they could be close to each other.

Before they knew it was summer break and luckily Josie didn't get any of those symptoms again but the headache was continuous. Josie and Finch went to Seattle as they have planned. They met Calvin's family who was actually really nice people. Calvin was also going to start his medical course in Manhattan to the same college with Josie.

----------------------------×-----------------------------

It was the end of the summer and the twins has to leave for their college. Caroline left the school after twin's birthday saying she has something important to handle in Europe. It was Alaric alone when he went to drop them off. Finch and Josie meet on weekends per month, either one of them visit the another. Finch was planning to get her scholarship in Seattle and working hard for that.

Being a part of some kind council was pretty tough but the two best friends continued to attend more of their meetings every often. Mrs. Jones was the librarian they met once they were on the Nayab conference. She was a witch and get along with them pretty easily. Josie didn't heard anything from Sophia for the whole summer break which was weird for her.

Josie went to the library looking through the books as she was trying to figure out what's really wrong with her. She was halfway through the reading when she got a text from Sophia saying she was in her dorm and it's was urgent. And again she felt the magic running through her veins, losing control of it. The flickering of lights, her heart beat rises as she felt anxious. Pushing that thoughts away she hurriedly left the room but halfway heard the scuffle sound. She recognize the voice as Mrs. Jones and went to look for her.

In her cabin she found the auburn haired girl she thought she would never see her again. Hope Mikaelson.
"I will make it easy then" The tribrid said as she said a spell which sets the librarian on fire. Josie rushed to help her but she got blocked by a muscular arm. The disturbance got the tribrid's attention as she turned to looked at the girl in front of her
"Hope... what are you doing?" Josie asked
"About time we met... old friend" the tribrid smirked.

Here's the new chapter. This is what I've got for now. There's some new characters I added but won't be for so long. Do love and support. Hope you'll enjoy it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 244 7
When Hope Mikealson has a older sister who shares the same face but a completely different upbringing!
17.2K 471 22
This is a soulmate mark/college AU, where Hope never went to the Salvatore School, and never met the super squad. The rest of Hope's childhood was ba...
85K 2.6K 16
The story takes place after episode 1x13 (Legacies) That night Landon died. He never came back to life. Turns out he wasn't supernatural after all. H...
23.8K 720 27
"Running is easy when you've been doing it most of your life. It becomes less of a thrill and more of a necessity. I got too comfortable hiding out i...