๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž // สแด‡...

By pineapple_joong

beomgyu always had a thing for aggravating yeonjun, he never had a real reason, he thought it was fun. yeonju... More

โ‘ 
โ‘ก
โ‘ข
โ‘ฃ
โ‘ค
โ‘ฅ
โ‘ฆ
โ‘ง
โ‘จ
โ‘ โ“ช
โ‘ โ‘ 
โ‘ โ‘ก
โ‘ โ‘ข
โ‘ โ‘ฃ
โ‘ โ‘ค
โ‘ โ‘ฅ
โ‘ โ‘ฆ
โ‘ โ‘ง
โ‘ โ‘จ
โ‘กโ“ช
โ‘กโ‘ 
โ‘กโ‘ก
โ‘กโ‘ข
โ‘กโ‘ฃ
โ‘กโ‘ค
โ‘กโ‘ฅ
โ‘กโ‘ฆ
โ‘กโ‘ง
โ‘กโ‘จ
โ‘ขโ“ช
โ‘ขโ‘ก
โ‘ขโ‘ข
โ“โ“คโ“ฃโ“—โ“žโ“กโ“ข โ“โ“žโ“ฃโ“”
โ“โ“คโ“ฃโ“—โ“žโ“กโ“ข โ“โ“žโ“ฃโ“” p2

โ‘ขโ‘ 

607 33 36
By pineapple_joong

×3rd person pov×

yeonjun spared a glance at the smaller boy as they made their way through the rows and rows of graves. beomgyu would occasionally stop and lower his head in respect and yeonjun would patiently wait for him, gazing at him with love in his eyes. he would never admit it openly, but he had fallen for the bear like male.

"hey, I'm craving some ice cream, wanna go get some?"

yeonjun asked, carefully watching beomgyus face for any emotion. the younger hid the smile that lifted his lips by distracting himself with the ground.

"sure."

beomgyu finally whispered, but yeonjun found the perfect time to tease.

"speak up, I can't hear you~"

yeonjun spoke, the smile clear in his voice. beomgyu glared up at him, but his eyes were playful.

"sure, your majesty."

beomgyu teased, standing up. yeonjun couldn't keep the smile off his face. beomgyus face slowly fell as a thought struck his head.

"were you making out with a girl?"

he asked, keeping his eyes down. yeonjuns face fell as well. the silence gave beomgyu his answer and he nodded beginning to walk away.

yeonjun panicked and instinctively wrapped his hand around beomgyus wrist, preventing him from leaving.

"let go." beomgyu muttered, trying to pry his wrist away from yeonjuns slim fingers. they didn't come undone, still stuck to beomgyus wrist. yeonjun frowned and pulled him closer, but beomgyu pushed him back.

"no, don't try to lie to me. were you or were you not making out with a girl?"

beomgyu demanded, glaring up at yeonjun. yeonjun sighed and nodded his head, letting his hand fall from beomgyus wrist.

but instead of fleeing like beomgyu intended, he stayed put, curiosity clawing at him.

"why?"

beomgyu inquired, leaning on his tip toes. yeonjun tried to smile, but guilt and nervousness ate away at him.

"curiosity killed the cat, you know?"

yeonjun muttered, raking his hand through his black hair, which fell right back in his face. beomgyu bit his tongue, looking at how tensed yeonjuns face was.

"im not a cat."

beomgyu pressed, leaning completely on his tiptoes. their faces were inches apart, and neither was breathing.

"you're right. you're a baby cub."

yeonjun spoke, keeping his face still. beomgyus heart stopped momentarily and all traces of a smirk fell from his face. his heart, which seemed to work now, beat unbelievably fast.

".. what?"

beomgyu asked, blinking slowly. yeonjun was taken aback at himself as well, not meaning to let the name slip from his mouth. it was too late, but yeonjun thought of an idea.

"yeah, you remind me of a little bear. baby cub."

yeonjun rambled on, rubbing the back of his neck. beomgyu felt a smile tugging on his lips, but he chewed on the inside of his cheek to avoid letting it happen.

"okay then, fox. or should I say little pup."

beomgyu grinned, watching yeonjuns face turn beet red. the older was beyond flustered, not expecting beomgyu to return the name.

"get it? you remind me of a fox. a baby fox is called a pup, or kit, or kitten. would you rather me call you kitten?"

beomgyu asked sweetly, but there was sarcasm in his voice. yeonjuns face flushed even more and he rubbed his cheeks, hoping to get the blush to go away.

beomgyu tsked and turned around, finally letting the smile fall upon his lips when yeonjun couldn't see it.

"a-are we still getting that ice cream?"

yeonjun called, trying to keep beomgyu from leaving. beomgyus smile only grew in size as he glanced over his shoulder.

yeonjun and his eyes met, and it was like something clicked.

beomgyu didn't hate yeonjun, he didn't think he was annoying, like he did a week ago.

looking at him, he realized how sweet yeonjun looked, maybe not all how he acted, but his appearance. his eyes were soft, and seemingly held the world in them.

he could see the sun reflecting into a million stars in yeonjuns eyes, and it made a feeling beomgyu didn't know, flow through him.

his cheekbones weren't super defined, nor his jawline. they were both soft, but were perfectly fit to his face.

"yeonjun.."

beomgyu breathed out, feeling as if his feet were stuck on the ground. yeonjun hummed in response, but beomgyu could hardly hear it over his pounding heart.

"catch me if you can."

beomgyu eventually forced out, snapping himself out the daze he was trapped in to take off running.

yeonjun was caught off guard at the suddenness, but recovered fast enough to sprint after him. beomgyu inhaled sharply when he noticed yeonjun give chase and forced his legs faster.

beomgyu weaved -respectfully- throughout the graves, keeping his breathing even. yeonjun was behind him, quickly catching up, but his breathing was quick and uneven.

beomgyu finally reached the exit of the graveyard and he scanned for a place to hide. his eyes finally landed upon a climbable looking tree and he darted towards it.

with outstretched arms, he jumped for the first branch, curling his fingers around the pretty bark and hoisting himself up quickly.

beomgyu scrambled up the tree, climbing high with ease. yeonjun reached the exit and looked around for him, feeling his throat ache from running for so long.

beomgyu, when he was high enough, rested his back on the trunk of the tree, allowing himself to catch his breath.

he gazed down and saw yeonjuns small frame looking for him. beomgyu giggled and rested his head on the tree, closing his eyes.

"oh baby cub~ come out!"

yeonjun called, smiling as he looked around. he finally saw the small black figure in the tree, and his smile grew.

yeonjun began climbing the tree silently, keeping his breathing even. beomgyu was unaware, his eyes still closed.

"got you."

yeonjun whispers when he was practically in front of beomgyu. the youngers eyes shot open and he immediately tensed, waving his arms around. yeonjun panicked and set his hands on beomgyus waist, giving him a slight 'seat belt.'

beomgyu froze, his body tensing even more when he felt hands on his waist. yeonjun pressed down on his hips, making sure he didn't go anywhere.

beomgyu was now trapped under yeonjuns hands, unable to move since yeonjuns grip was so strong. yet it was light, not once hurting beomgyu.

"foxes can climb too, silly."

yeonjun joked, removing his hands after making sure beomgyu wouldn't fall. when he did, beomgyu breathed a silent sigh of relief.

"let's get down, it's not safe up here."

yeonjun suggested, hesitantly offering his hand for the bear like boy to take. beomgyu stared at his hand, before placing his own on his.

yeonjun secured himself on a thick branch, putting himself between two forks of a branch. beomgyu swung one of his feet over the edge and stared down at the ground.

he hadn't realized how far up he'd gone.

"uhh.. haha yeah.. lets get down.."

beomgyu chuckled uneasily, his grip on yeonjuns hand becoming tighter. yeonjun noticed and glanced up at him, seeing his panic stricken face.

"hey, cub, don't look down." yeonjun spoke, hoping beomgyu didn't think he was being stupid. beomgyu couldn't take his eyes off the ground, a sick feeling beginning to form a pit in his stomach.

"I.. I- fuxk."

was all beomgyu could get out. his head felt light and the world seemed to sway under him. yeonjun immediately sat up, more than he was, and leaned on his tippy toes.

beomgyu looked down at him, breathing out shakily. yeonjun was a branch below him, but it was close enough that they were able to hold hands.

"ah sh.t.. just.. go down, I'll be down there in a minute."

beomgyu tried to reassure, but yeonjun knew better. he shook his head swiftly and rubbed a circle onto beomgyus hand.

"hey, look at me. don't look at the ground, look at me."

yeonjun said, getting beomgyus attention by grabbing his other hand. beomgyu finally tore his eyes away from the ground, to yeonjun.

his eyes were caring, not a hint of teasing in them.

"can you get your leg over the edge?"

yeonjun asked, all while keeping eye contact with him. beomgyu nodded slowly and looked away to focus on his foot, which was tucked under his leg.

"I need my hand.." beomgyu whispered, tugging his hand away from yeonjuns.

"you sure?" yeonjun asked, causing beomgyu to nod. yeonjun carefully let go of his hand and decided to set it softly on beomgyus knee. he patted it lightly and rubbed shapes with his thumb.

"yeonjun... if you do that I can't.. I can't.. fo-"

beomgyu ended up cutting himself off, pushing yeonjuns hand off his knee. yeonjun frowned and let his hand dangle below him.

beomgyu gripped onto the branch beneath him and slowly but surely unhooked his leg. as he did so, his balance was thrown off and he screamed as his body wavered.

the younger screwed his eyes shut and shook his head over and over.

"hey, you're okay, you're okay. now look at me. you got this come on."

yeonjun reassured, offering his hand again. beomgyu instantly slammed his hand on yeonjuns, weaving their fingers together like yarn.

"now this next part is tricky, you have to turn around and drop onto the branch I'm on."

yeonjun called out, motioning to the wood his was standing on. beomgyu brought his lips to a pout and shook his head.

"I can't! why am I so stupid? if I didn't climb this high in the first pla-"

"you are not stupid. shut up and look at me."

yeonjun demanded, to which beomgyu shut up and looked at him. yeonjun smiled when he made eye contact, then gently guided beomgyus hands to the bark.

"hold my hand and slowly lower yourself off the branch you're on."

yeonjun calmly said, helping beomgyu. the younger whined in fear, but did what he was told. yeonjun eventually had to let go of beomgyus hand and instead, settled on hovering them over beomgyus waist.

"now all you have to do is reach for it with your feet, it's not that far down."

beomgyu clumsily dropped down onto the branch that yeonjun was on, immediately screaming when he felt his foot slip.

yeonjun put his plan to work and snatched his hands around beomgyus slim waist, pulling him flush against his body.

beomgyus back was against yeonjuns chest, with yeonjuns arms secured tightly around him. beomgyu froze, then hesitantly peeled himself away from yeonjun.

"not so bad, huh?"

yeonjun asked, chuckling quietly at the end of his sentence. beomgyu glared over at him, but still held on tightly to his hand.

"okay, I made it this far. I think I'll live here."

beomgyu whined, sinking himself close to the trunk. yeonjun giggled and shook his head, removing himself from the protective fork of a branch.

he skillfully slipped down to the next lower branch and offered his hand for beomgyu, who took it and hopped down.

the same thing happened, yeonjun pulled beomgyu close to him, beomgyu unstuck himself from him, then they laughed.

they repeated this process until yeonjun jumped onto the soft ground, looking up at beomgyus silhouette. he was perched on the last branch, gasping for air.

"one last jump, cub. you got it."

yeonjun called, opening his arms to give beomgyu reassurance that he'd catch him. beomgyu nodded and inhaled deeply, jumping off the last branch. yeonjun helped with his fall, practically catching his full weight.

beomgyu dramatically threw himself on the ground, laying in a starfish pose. yeonjun laughed and laid beside him, staring up at the tree that they were just stuck in.

"let's never do that again."

beomgyu laughed breathlessly, turning his head to face yeonjun. the boy was already facing him, staring at him with an unreadable look in his eyes.

"it's your fault you climbed that high~"

yeonjun teased, blowing a breath of air towards beomgyu. the bear boy scrunched his nose and sat up, only then realizing how cold he was.

yeonjun noticed too, soon stripping off his jacket to give to beomgyu. said male immediately shrugged it off, shoving it back in yeonjuns hands.

yeonjun frowned, but pulled beomgyu back down into his arms. beomgyu rested comfortably on the olders arm and he felt a warmth spread throughout him.

and it wasn't because he was closer to the boy, it was because of the fox like boy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 593 24
|| Yeonjun x Taehyun & Beomgyu || STATUS : SLOW UPDATES... โš ๏ธ Warnings โš ๏ธ : Drinking, Abuse, Smoking, Mature Themes, Love triangle, Angst, Underage S...
12.3K 765 38
ยซ Pack your bags, you're coming with me. ยป Yeonjun's getting sick and tired of his ex's demeanour. It's been a year and he heard that Beomgyu still d...
39.7K 1.7K 35
Seoul is nice...but not when you're forced to move there! That's exactly what Choi Beomgyu has to go through, after his dad breaks the news about mov...