4 in the Bed (Beyonce,Nicki,R...

By pinkbutterflyva2

Just a Little and her Mommies and Daddy Follow Beyonce, Nicki, Megan and Rihanna as they navigate their poly... More

PreFace
Go Slow
Naughty Wives
Dog Bites
Beach House 1
Beach House 2
Pop Tarts & Panties
Stuck together
Our Little
Moms
The Lying Game
Bonding
Minding Baby
First Move
The Clear Ring
Blankies & Tutus
Mom's Date Night 1
Mom's Date Night 2
I spy
Best Friends 1
Best Friends 2
Best Friends 3
Clingy
Kisses
Gimme some Suga
Vacation 1
Vacation 2
Vacation 3
Vacation 4
Making Plans 1
Making Plans 2
Texting/Sexting
Diamond
Little Touch
Big Touch
Just One Night 1
Just One Night 2
Cupcakes
HoneyBunz
Onesie
Twosies
Tired Baby
B's Day
Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire
Underwear Fairy
Oceans
Changes
Juggs
Halloween 1
Halloween 2
Fall
Phone Games 1
Phone Games 2
Doms and Subs
A Mommy's Request
Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving 2
Pink Timbs
Peach Cobbler 1
A Little Breakfast
Peach Cobbler 2
A Little Dinner
Breakfast at Bey's
The Good Girl
The Birthday Girl
Snow 1
Snow 2
Collar
Blue Bag
Christmas
Christmas 2
Tats
Super Freaky Girl
Sleep over 1
Sleep Over 2
Another 1?
Little Talk 1
Little Talk 2
The Brat 1
The Punishment 1
The Punishment 2
Secure 1
Secure 2
Mama's Surprise
Suga's Closure
Suga X Nika 1
Suga X Nika 2
Mothers Day Weekend 1
Mother's Day Weekend 2
Laila
A Punishment
A Punishment 2
A Talk
An Understanding
Littles 1
Littles 2
Littles - 3
Dominants
Dominants 2
Paintings
Dis/Engage
Bonus Chpt 1

Plans

1.4K 82 22
By pinkbutterflyva2

oop not back to back updates lol

Nicki's POV:

Once I knew everyone was asleep, I got up and went down to the kitchen. Rob and Suga did a number on me and I was sore as hell and my back ached terribly. I got some water and sat on the couch. I turned my phone on and turned it down as I started to get a bunch of texts and voicemails. I listened to everything before texting Lauren back. I just told her congratulations and that I didn't want to stress her out while she was pregnant, so I wasn't going to be in contact with her or Dad before blocking her. I texted Diamonte' who video called me right back. She looked so cute in a bonnet with a big t-shirt on chilling on the couch with a wine glass in hand.

"Hey Boo, how are you?"

"I'm okay, I miss you."

"Aww, I miss my Boo too. How's the wives?"

"Good, everyone's sleeping."

"You should be too Boo, it's late for you. Why can't you sleep?"

"Just stressed I guess."

"Talk to me?"

"Well, you know that Lauren is pregnant right?"

"Yes, I saw the IG post and almost threw up in my mouth. I can't believe she's with your Dad let alone having a baby with him."

"Lauren, I don't want to be mean, but I don't want to have a relationship with their kid, that sounds so weird."

"Nicki, you don't have too. You don't have to be a part of their life."

"But, it would be mean to punish a baby because of the parents. I just can't see me baby sitting or having fun with it."

"Don't even think on it. When the baby gets here and if you choose to visit just to make sure everything is good then you can. Don't stress on it, it's your child so you don't have to worry about it like that. If you choose to put a little cash up in like a trust for when they're 18 and want to go to college or something than, feel free too."

"That's an idea. I might have Robyn help me do that and not mention it to Lauren or Dad so it's not pressure about it."

"That's a nice gesture Boo. Other than that, you've been okay? Taking your meds and stuff?"

"Yeah, Bey is good about keeping me on my schedule because I'll forget sometimes."

"I know, that's good she keeps you on track. Any plans coming up?"

"Ariana and Normani are coming over tomorrow, they're nice but I'm nervous."

"Why Boo?"

"Because...I want to do some 'Big' alone things with them but it might be too soon."

"Aww, just ask them the next time they're in their 'Big' time, that you want to go out. Oh, I can go too to keep an eye on you guys and you can have some time with all of us."

"Really? That sounds fun."

"Good. I'll text Bey and we'll work something out. But for now, you need to get some sleep Boo. You're going to be tired for your breakfast date if you don't go to bed."

"I'm too excited to sleep." I smile.

"I bet, but you have to go to sleep Boo. Maybe have a snack and it'll make you sleepy."

"I will try."

"Good, now I'll see you soon. Night Boo."

"Good night Di."

I hung up from Diamonte before I heard something at the door. It was hard bump and then some weird scratching noise. Figuring it was just another bobcat, I pulled up my camera to take a picture of it through the window. At the door, I carefully pushed the curtain back on the side pane and saw some tall figure in black. I froze. I got instant flashbacks from Shadow and felt sick to my stomach. The figure saw me and quickly ran off to the blacked out Chevy Tahoe along with another small figure that was hiding behind a bush.

I staggered back and as quick as I could I went back upstairs. Luckily for me, Mommy was up walking in the hall.

"I was looking for you Baby. What's wrong?"

"We...have to...get Daddy."

"Okay Baby, just stand right here and I'll go her."

Mommy ran back to the room and I gripped my stomach that was churning. My nerves were shot and I was shaking so hard it was making me sick. Daddy and Mommy soon came in the hall followed by Mama. We went back downstairs and I pointed to door as I covered my mouth and ran to the bathroom. Mommy came behind me and sat with me in the bathroom until I wasn't sick anymore just rubbing my back the whole time and making sure I didn't pass out or something. Mommy helped me brush my teeth and walked with me back to the living room. Daddy came over and hugged me and told me that it was okay and that the person was trying to hack our security cameras through the camera doorbell and had stolen a part off of Daddy's truck that was worth money.

I couldn't help but cry feeling bad that all happened. The police and Aunty Mel came and soon it was six in the morning and the sun was coming up. I was sitting in Aunty Mel's lap as Mommy, Daddy, and Mama talked in another room for a moment.

"Aunty Mel, Can I stay with you for a while?"

"Why Tink?"

"So they wont get hurt."

"They won't Tink, it's okay. It's not your fault people are crazy. Apparently two other's neighbors had the same part taken off their cars as well. So, just don't even think on it. Relax, okay? You need to sleep, your eyes are so red."

I sigh as everyone came back in and Daddy kneeled in front of me. She rubbed my knee and spoke quietly.

"Baby, you've been up all night and you need to sleep. It's going to be okay and we scheduled your time with Ari and 'Mani for dinner time. It worked out better for them too since apparently 'Mani couldn't sleep last night either."

I nod feeling myself crashing.

"So, we're all going to go to bed okay and have a late breakfast when we get up."

"Go to bed Tink, I'll be here when you wake up okay?"

I nod getting up from Aunty Mel's lap. Mommy wrapped her arm around me and walked me to my bedroom. I went to the bathroom and got into bed. Mommy joined me after closing the curtains to block out the light. She put on my starlight projection and the water sound before joining me. Cuddled up in bed, Mommy rubbed my back and had me do the deep breathing exercises she taught me. Soon, I could barely keep my eyes open and Mommy latching me on, put me to sleep.

--

Rob's POV:

After checking on Nika and Bey who was sleeping in her room, I closed her door and checked on Suga who was curled up in our bed asleep. I went back down and saw Mel sleep in one of the guest rooms and felt a little better. The police wasn't sure it was Coi but I had a feeling it wasn't especially since the other neighbors had the same thing happen plus Coi came earlier so doubling back wouldn't make sense.

I double checked my locks and saw the guard cop on the road and felt a little better. A perk of being a Judge anytime I had an incident, I got some security posted at my door and extra rounds done in the neighborhood. I yawned and grabbed some water before lying on the couch with a blanket and going to bed.

Tina cooking and talking in the kitchen woke me up hours later. I felt better after having slept and was hungry. Suga was setting the table and looked good in a cute casual set, crop top and leggings. I got up and spoke to them before going upstairs to check on Nika and Peaches. Nika was still sleeping, and Peaches was in the bathroom. I went into the other bathroom and got showered and cleaned up before getting changed into a black long sleeve shirt and jeans. Beyonce came back into the bedroom dressed in a gray sweatshirt and black leggings brushing her hair into a high pony.

"Hey Peaches."

"Hey Rob, Sleep okay?"

"Yeah, I'm about to get started on the list and I called the mechanic about coming to pick up the truck to get it fixed. Good thing we put your trucks in the garages."

"Yeah, yours will have to stay in there after you get it fixed."

I nod. Hugging Peaches from the back, I buried my face in her shoulder enjoying her scent. There was a knock on the door and I didn't bother to look up or move.

"Mama T said the food is ready."

"Thank you Mel, we're coming."

"Hey, I need to talk to ya'll right quick." Mel said closing the door and walking over.

"What's up?" I mumble still in Peaches shoulder.

"Tink expressed to me that she wanted to stay with me."

"Like a sleep over?" Peaches asked.

"No, like for an extended period of time. She was feeling bad about what happened plus I think the tiredness was getting too her."

"That's not good Rob, I don't want our Baby to leave us." Peaches said getting upset.

"Relax Beyonce, she was up all night and scared, she's not thinking rationally. We'll talk to her when she wakes up. Let's go have breakfast and we can pull out a stuffie to give her from the stash."

Peaches nodded as I kissed her cheek and we left out with Mel. Down at the table we had the omelets, fruit salad and coffee that Tina made. We talked for a while before Mel grabbed the big Hello Kitty from her trunk that she just happened to have for Nika as well as the pacifier that matched. Nika soon got up and Peaches ran up to get her ready for the day along with Mama Tina. Suga, Mel, and I went outside to hit the blunt while we checked the property and walked 4oe.

We came back relaxed and I started to do the list of things Peaches wanted me to do and soon finished after two hours. I went up and checked on Nika who was in her playroom lying on her new big stuffy sucking her pacifier with Mel next to her rubbing her back while they both watched Peaches sorting through some art supplies. Nika looked cute in her Hello Kitty dress with Hello Kitty knee highs and her hair in a top knot. 

"Hey, what's going on?" I ask walking in.

"Just getting some art stuff ready for or visit. I can't find the modeling clay."

"It's in the hall closet Peaches." I reply sitting on the floor next to Nika. "Aunty Mel spoiled you again huh Baby? This Kitty is almost as big as you!"

"Aunty Mel loves to spoil her Tink." Mel said smiling and giving Nika a hug. "I have to get going Tink, I'll see you at dinner tonight, okay?"

Nika whined and Mel pouted.

"Awww, don't do that Tink, I'll be back, I promise. Why don't you cuddle with Daddy and suck her titties."

Peaches laughed and Nika buried her face in her stuffie.

"You know damn well she doesn't do that."

"Why not Rob? You're little A cups would pop perfectly in her mouth. You need to give Peaches a break, Nika made her breast grow almost two sizes." Mel said shaking her head.

"Don't do me Bitch!" I snark.

"You've been done forehead!"

"No fussing in front of my Baby, Rob's a good 'Daddy' and doesn't need to be making breast milk." Peaches said sitting next to Nika.

"What about Suga? You would think, she would lactate too?"

"You should go ask." I joke.

"Both of you go out and ask her, Nika and I are getting things ready for company later." Peaches said waving us on.

"Yes Mommy." Mel teased. "See you later Tink."

Mel left and I pulled Nika's pacifier out and kissed her before putting it back.

"I love you Baby. Peaches, I'm going to go to the store and get some snacks, text me if you want something."

Peaches nodded and I left out catching Mel in the hall with Suga who was covering her breasts laughing.

"Mel is funny, I'm not lactating for Nika unless something happens to Peaches breasts. She's the Mommy." Suga said through laughs.

"Yes, Beyonce is the mommy. We're going to get snacks, anything you want?"

"Honey buns, Takis, fruit roll ups, apple juice boxes, popcorn packs, and some Kool-Aid packs and Hennessy. We're doing a movie after dinner."

"Noted, text if you want something else." I reply kissing Suga on the lips.

Mel and I left as I got my jacket and shoes, and we went to Mel's truck and pulled out the driveway.

"Let's hit the dispensary too. I'm going to roll Nika a good blunt and relax her before her company comes."

"Beyonce's going to beat yo ass for getting her Baby high."

"Nah, I'm going to get her high too, she's wound up as well."

--

excuse all errors!

thoughts/comments??

--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.5K 883 12
π₯πžπ¬π›π’πšπ§ 𝐜𝐞π₯πžπ›π«π’π­π² 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐑𝐨𝐭𝐬.
166K 7.2K 27
rihanna always wants what and who she can't have, and she can't have nicki. or can she?
76.3K 2.4K 18
The life of a call girl named Onika Maraj. What happens when she falls in love with her client's daughter? β€’completedβ€’ [ Excuse the hideously lazy c...