(OLD) Roblox DOORS | Beta AU...

Oleh PlaceholderNameee

Made this because I wanted to express how much I like writing▪︎ - lots of drama - Lol it's kinda cringe Meh w... Lebih Banyak

Disclaimer (edited)
1: Beginning
2: A Fight.
3: Loud Noises.
4: A new friend?
5: Something suspicious..
6: A Secret.
7: Secrets are out?
8: Someone New.
9: Betrayal.
10: Another Fight.
11: Panic Attack
12: First Death
13: Second Death
14: Accident?
15: Third Death
16: Suprise Death Party
17: Monster?
18 (SERIOUS TOPIC): Fourth Death
19: Trust.
20: Helping Hand.
21: Trick
22: Goodbye.
23: Reunion
24: Killer.
Important A/N.
25: Food
26: Rebuilding Friendships...?
Chapter 27: Realization
Chapter 28: Small Issue
Chapter 29: Is there even a point anymore?
Chapter 30: Another Problem?
Chapter 31: Close.
Chapter 33: Letting it all out.
Chapter 34: Code?
Chapter 35: FINALE. (REWRITTEN)
Alternate Chapter 21 | Jack's alternate death
Alternate Chapter 8 (Gift for @jess_is_dumb)
Christmas Chapter
OMFG THEY UPDATED DOORS
- FLASHBACK 0
-Flashback 2- ..First Friend?..
-Flashback 3- Jack
i dont want to write anything yet.
they removed it
apology
Truly The End of this Book

Chapter 32: Exposed

326 8 10
Oleh PlaceholderNameee

He found it. Right where he expected it to be: hidden under a bookcase. He stuffed it in his pocket before disappearing once more. Little did he know that Halt was secretly watching him. "Where do you think you're going?" Halt called after him. Jack froze. He didn't know what to say. "What was it that you just picked up?" Halt asked with a serious look on his face.

Jack gulped nervously. "It was... nothing." He managed to squeak out. "Uh huh." Halt said suspiciously. "I- Uh—" Jack began running as fast as possible. Halt flew after him. Jack was surprised as Halt easily caught up to him. "How...?" "I'm a ghost, idiot. Now, What's in your hands?" Halt demanded. "Nothing." Jack responded quickly, taking his time to walk. He knew he needed to stay calm if he wanted to get anywhere with this.

Halt didn't buy that answer. "I highly doubt it." Halt said bluntly. "Look! I just picked it up. There's nothing else in it. Let's drop it already, ok?!" Jack pleaded. "Fine. Sorry, I guess." Halt said nonchalantly, turning away from him. "Thanks..." Jack trailed off quietly, relieved. But he stopped in surprise again as he saw Halt snatched the thing out of his hand. "Hey, what gives?!" Jack yelled loudly. Halt ignored him, instead examining the object closely.

"...I see. Well played." He mumbled to himself. "So, you lied to everyone?" Halt continued and looked at the item. He then looked at Jack. "And you still took advantage of that lie?" Halt questioned, anger clearly visible on his expression. "I... I can explain–" Jack tried defending himself, but stopped when Halt glared at him.

"Explain what? That you were apart of all of this? Apart of all of the murders?" Halt interrupted. "No! It has nothing to do with that!" Jack shouted.

He then became quiet, realizing what he had just exposed. "What?" Halt prompted impatiently. Jack swallowed hard, trying to ignore the uncomfortable feeling in his chest. "I— Uh.. Um..I was just... Umm... You see..." Jack stammered. Halt didn't let him finish, however.

"Save it." He growled angrily. "I'll just deal with you later.. I'm going to go tell the others what I found out about you." Halt stated before flying away. "Wait–!" Jack exclaimed, but Halt didn't listen.

Jack stared at the direction Halt flew off to, his face showing no emotion. He had messed up. Badly. What is ? going to think of him when they find out? What will happen to him? He thought, clenching his fists anxiously. 'What will happen to me? How am I going to explain all this to THEM?' He asked himself. He felt scared, worried, sad, guilty, confused.. All kinds of emotions swirled around in his mind like water around an old leaf.

He just wished that this whole situation would just end so he could go to sleep forever and not have to worry about anything else ever. Or rather, not worry about his own damn self anymore. Just then, a figure appeared next to him. Startled by its sudden appearance, Jack screamed in fright, stumbling backwards.

He almost fell to the ground but he regained balance, just barely managing to stop himself from falling. He turned to face whoever was standing behind him. His eyes widened when he saw a familiar figure. "?... Wh..what are you doing here?" He mumbled, shaking slightly. "That doesn't matter right now." ? replied sternly. "Let's talk outside." "Huh?? But–" "NOW." ? snapped. "Y..yes, sir." Jack bowed his head and followed him outside. "Now sit down." He gestured to the bench by the door. "S..sorry." Jack apologized shyly before sitting down.

? stared at him. "Why would you reveal our secret?" He asked suddenly, breaking the silence. "I..I didn't mean to.." Jack responded, his voice full of fear. "Then why would you?" ? inquired, narrowing his eyes at him. "It was an accident!" Jack defended himself. "An accident? " ? repeated. "Yes." Jack nodded. ? scoffed. "A clumsy one at that." "I'm sorry. Please don't punish me because of it. I just want my memories back.. I want my old life back.. I don't want to be dead anymore.." He trailed off. ? only glared at him.

"Listen here, Jack. I didn't waste all this time making sure you followed every single order, just so you could play hero and throw us under the bus." ? explained harshly. "But you know what? That's fine. I'll just fix you myself." He added, a wicked smirk coming across his face. Jack shook uncontrollably as he stood up and starting backing away. "Don't touch me. I won't let you hurt–" "Too late, Jack." ? sighed. As he lifted his hand, Jack's mouth went dry.

He couldn't move or speak any longer. "You've been a huge disappointment to me ever since you came along. Do you realize that? You never listened. You always ran away whenever I told you to do something. And, most of all, you're weak. You've shown me plenty times how useless and pathetic you are, Jack. I honestly didn't expect this much from you." He continued, glancing at Jack while slowly walking towards him, causing him to panic even more.

"But I'll make up for it somehow. No matter how long it takes." He whispered menacingly, leaning closer to Jack. "Don't worry," He started, putting his hand on Jack's cheek. Jack whimpered as a sharp pain shot through his body. "This will only hurt for a moment." He said soothingly before pressing his hand against Jack's forehead. A burning sensation spread over Jack. He tried to scream, but nothing came out of his mouth. The burning sensation seemed to intensify and grew stronger until it felt like a million knives piercing his entire being. Then, finally, the pain was gone, and everything went black.

Meanwhile... (FIXED PART)

"I cant believe he would do something like that!" Screech yelled angrily. "I cant believe he was apart of this..." Eyes agreed. Figure clenched his fists tightly. "I can't believe Jack did this..." He grumbled lowly. "You know what? Where is he?!" Screech demanded, looking around frantically. "Well.. When I was leaving, I noticed him talking to someone. But there was no one there. And then I saw him go into the courtyard and that's basically it." Halt explained, gesturing for them to follow him.

Screech nodded and took Figure's hand as they all walked/floated down the hallway and into the courtyard. "There!" Screech said, pointing. In the center of the courtyard there was Jack sitting alone on the ground, shivering and trembling for some reason. There was also someone near him. "Uhm... Jack?" Halt called softly as he approached him cautiously.

Jack flinched violently at the sound of their footsteps. His gaze snapped upwards quickly to look at them. Except, something was wrong. "Jack, what happened to your eyes?!" Halt exclaimed, alarmed. "And your... mouth." Screech noted, also shocked. Both of Their eyes slowly darted up towards the person next to him. "You... What did you do to him?!" Halt demanded as he moved closer to the two of them. "Why, I fixed him of course~" ? replied smugly.

'Wait... those glitch particles... Could it be..." Rush trailed off in thought. "Glitch..." He realized. "Jeez, took you long enough." Glitch commented. "Anyways, he's useless to me now. You can take him." Glitch said, proudly grabbing Jack And kicking him a couple of times before throwing him towards them.

Luckily, Figure caught him in time. Though, he didn't know how he managed to. "Oh and, this won't be the last time you see me. I'll be back~" He promised before disappearing once again.

Jack blinked, still trying to catch his breath after the beating. "What just happened?" Eyes asked, floating in the doorway. "Where even WERE you?!" Halt yelled, his voice laced with anger. "He was being a loser-" Ambush then Said, zooming down the hallway. "Hey!" "Just ignore him.. We have something bigger to worry about here." Figure cut in.

Rush looked down at Jack. "Are you alright?" He murmured, concern laced in his voice.

(does he look okay to yo-

Jack shook his head. He wasn't okay. He wanted to cry or something, but it wouldn't come out. Instead, he just sat there silently, looking very shaken. But after a few moments he managed to speak.

"I...I guess this is Wh...what I ge...t... Right....?" He stammered, wiping the tears that were rolling down his cheeks. "Ha....h... Thi...s.... this is what I d-deserve...." He said quietly, staring blankly into space. Figure unconsciously let out a low growl before pulling Jack into a hug.

Jack froze, surprised. He didn't really get that sort of contact very often so the embrace kind of startled him. But he didn't object, too afraid to pull away, either. "...Is this what affection feels like..?" He asked quietly. "What do you mean?" Halt asked confused. "Nothing. Just something about my childhood." He answered, not wanting to say anything else.

(You should know why If you read the most recent Flashback in this story.

"Alright. Let's go inside... I guess." Halt said, walking past everyone. They nodded and then went back inside.

Plz tell me If I misspelled anything for gods sake-

Anyways, 3 more chapters until de endd

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.4K 111 21
‼️[I RECOMMEND YOU READ THE COMIC VERSION, BUT YOU CAN READ THIS TOO IF YOU WANNA!]‼️ It's a normal night in the abandoned hotel that many entities l...
2.2K 84 10
i will never let go of my aphmau phase so if ur just as obsessed as i am here ya go lol ~ request open ~ they/them pronouns will be used unless requ...
1.4K 27 26
!SLOW UPDATES DUE TO MY LAZY ASS! Ye, welcome to some random sh*t I thought of making, request your doors ships. I can also write x Reader if you wan...
57.5K 640 33
때문에   . .   𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘵 𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨!! ⭒ ❜ . ━ 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝗴𝗶𝗿...