Best Friends | Newjeans : Min...

By Ezkavan

The superior alpha Minji fell in love with the inferior omega Hanni. Although Minji made a loving confession... More

Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 7

4.7K 149 47
By Ezkavan

The next day,
At Cafe Valour,

"Where's my medicine!!" Hanni panickingly rummage through her bag not being able to find her medication.
"Did i leave it at home!?" Hanni thought to herself as she freezes on the spot and can't seem to contemplate with the situation.

I know that i couldn't have taken it out of my bag... Because this morning, i took the medicine from the bottle that i leave it at home.

"Hmm... Then..." Hanni thinks hard almost processing through all of her memories to think of where it must have fell off then suddenly realised, "Oh!"

Did it fall at that moment?

Hanni again recalls the moment when they were making out to which making her bag fell on the floor.

Hanni takes a deep sigh, "Atleast i have only one class today!" She thought to herself as going back home to retrieve the medicine would only make her late for her class.
"The medicine lasts for six hours... And i took one at nine...So..." Hanni proceeds to check the time on her phone until a message pops up on her notification, upon checking she notices that it was a message from Minji.

She then checks her messages.
{ Minji: Where are you?

Hanni: At the campus cafe.
Why?

Minji: When i get out of class.
Let's go home together 🖤

Hanni: Sure. }

Hanni turns her phone off and proceeds to get up, "I'll order a coffee while i wait."
And later, felt a presence beside her to take a glance and realized who it was.

"HANNI!! Waa~~" Danielle's face lightens up as soon as she sees Hanni

"You are..." Hanni seems to think of the girl's name again and couldn't exactly get a glimpse of it at first try but later realized who she was.
"Danielle Marsh, right?" Hanni asks as she points at Danielle.

"Yes! That's right!" Danielle flashes her bright smile at Hanni and was happy to know that Hanni finally realized her after numerous encounters, "You remember me now?" Danielle's eyes sparkle and couldn't keep still.

"Are you a puppy?" Hanni thought to herself, seeing Danielle's expression.

"May i sit with you?" Danielle happily said while pulling the chair out and adjust it.

"Huh!? But there's many other places to sit..." Hanni protests to the other, but seeing Danielle so happy and eager to be with her, she was silent for a moment and shakes her head, "Sure, if you would like." Then she herself sat down.

Well, she's a Beta, so...
There won't be an issue if we sit close.

"I'm going to grab a coffee, what would you like?" Danielle asked as she proceeds to get her drinks, but being the kind hearted girl that she is, decided to buy one for Hanni.

"Huh? No, that's okay, i will buy it." Hanni politely declines Danielle's offer and proceeds to get her's herself.

"Let me invite you!" Said a determined Danielle, still insisting on paying for both their drinks.

____

After quite some time of friendly chit chats between them.

"Seriously? You're really going to move to the dorms?" Danielle shouted excitedly.

Hanni could only smile back.

How did we end up talking about this?

"I'm still thinking about it, but i would like to move in from the second semester." Hanni said as she restlessly grabs her glass tightly onto her fist.

"Wow~~! That's brilliant! I'm also staying at the dorm." Danielle quickly replied with a bubbly and cheerful spirit.

Hanni was taken aback by the reply for a moment, "Oh! Really? And how are they?"

"They're clean...and really nice too. The double rooms are more expensive than the ones for four people, but they are comfier. I'm staying in a double room." Danielle said while holding her chin and seems to be trying to recall everything about their dorm.

"Are there any individual bedrooms?" Hanni interrupted the talking Danielle.

"There are, but those are very expensive... The majority share double rooms with a roommate." Danielle explained until she realized, "By the way, why do you want to move to the dorms?" Asked a curious Danielle.

Hanni sighs, "I like the idea of being close to school... And besides, i want to become independent."

"Oh yeah! That's true. It's a bother having your parents commanding your life all the time." Danielle spoke out smiling at Hanni and not realizing the actual things.

"I don't have parents." Hanni bluntly replied making Danielle surprised and chokes and spits some of her drink on herself.

"Hey, are you alright?" Hanni quickly responded aiding the panic Danielle.

"So-Sorry!" Danielle apologetically replied as she wipes her wet shirt, feeling embarrassed.

"Why are you apologizing? You didn't know." Hanni said comforting her.

"Even so... I said it without thinking." Danielle feels sad and depressed for not considering her words first before blindly speaking them out.

"Her sad expression looks alot like that of Kim Minji." Hanni thought to herself as she gently pats Danielle's head who was just looking down, still feeling sorry.
"Don't worry, i really don't mind." She added.

Danielle looks at Hanni with her saddened puppy eyes, "So...would you like to come and see the dormitories?"

"Really? But won't your roommate get mad if i came in without notice?" Hanni asked, feeling worried.

"That's not a problem! My roomate went back home for a couple of months." Danielle happily responded back.

A buzz was heard from Hanni's phone.
And she proceeds to check the newly sent messages.

Well... It wouldn't hurt to take a look.
Kim Minji's class still hasn't ended.

"Hmm..." *Click clack.... Hanni replied.

{Minji: 🥺Class hasn't ended yet, i might be a little bit late to pick you up.

Hanni: That's alright.
I'm going to check the dorms for a little while. }

After sending the reply, she proceeds to get up, "Okay, let's go."

"Yes!" Danielle eagerly responded back.

Walking along their path, Danielle got curious, "Who are you living with at the moment? You said earlier that you wanted to become independent."

Hanni was shocked and was silent for a moment, she knew it herself that if she tells her that she had been taken care of by an Alpha, Danielle will quickly realised that she was an Omega.

"W-with a friend..." Hanni nervously replied.

"So, you had a fight with your friend?" Danielle who was a crackhead then asked again, still curious.

"No, it's just that i felt somewhat uncomfortable living there." Hanni blunty replied, feeling quite annoyed at Danielle who was a (question box).

"I get it! Even the closest of friends get tired of being together all the time." Danielle replied at Hanni's lie.

"Yes, exactly that!" Hanni played along her lie.

____

Once reaching their dormitories,

"Hmm~~ there seems to be nobody here." Hanni said as she repeatedly scans the area.

"That's because all the classes here are at night. It gets crowded later on." Danielle replied flashing her eye smile at Hanni.

And so, they continued their walk along the hallway until Hanni freezes on her spot and couldn't move an inch.

"Something wrong?" Danielle quickly asked, feeling worried at the sudden changing expression of Hanni.

"Do you smell something strange?" Hanni waste no time in asking Danielle and quickly proceeds to cover up her nose.

"Smell?" Danielle asked not knowing what Hanni was taking about.

"Yes!" Hanni responded.

The air was filled with that smell.

"Like a sweet scent!" Hanni explained, finding it hard to even talk properly making Danielle more worried, until a guy ran past them.

"Excuse me!" Said the guy as he hurriedly ran past the two.

Hanni realizes it.

ALPHA PHEROMONES!

"Ack!"... Hanni's legs went weak and fell to her knees instantly.

"Are you okay?" Danielle luckily catch the falling Hanni.

As the alpha pheromones was just too strong, Hanni's body trembles as tremendous shocks of heat was running all throughout her body making her breathe irregular.

SHIT! I TOOK MY MEDICINE! WHAT'S WRONG?
WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF SHE FINDS OUT ABOUT ME!? SHOULD I TELL HER THAT I HAVE A CHILL?
SHE'S A BETA, SO I DON'T THINK SHE WOULD NOTICE...

Hanni grew more and more panic as time passes, her whole body trembles furiously and couldn't move a single inch of her muscle.

"Hey!" Danielle forcefully grabbed Hanni's shoulder as she stared deadly in her eyes making Hanni shocked and scared.

Then, Danielle spoke out,
"Could it be..."

NO! IT CAN'T BE... WHY NOW?

"ARE YOU... AN OMEGA?"

...

A/n: 😭After a long time, authornim is finally having a break....

Jk, i still need to study some shits🥲💔

Anyways, I'm so happy to meet you guys again. I hope you all are healthy and happy wherever you are🫂✨

And for those who have been eargerly waiting the new chaps, you have my sincerest apology. I luv y'alls and thanks for being so patient with me💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 633 28
- "I love the way you smile, look at me the way you kiss me, hug me, touch me and the way you always take care and worry about me,Minji." "H" -"I w...
49.4K 1.9K 7
⚠️⚠️ OmegaVerse AU ⚠️⚠️ (33k words) Jisung had spent his entire life preparing to present as an alpha in a world where omegas were unimportant- the b...
19.9K 656 19
The story of two, a deadly assassin and an underworld mafia leader written in red ink. "I met the right person.. ..under wrong circumstances." Minsun...
67.3K 4.7K 24
Kim Minji loves the idea of not being committed to anyone, and no consequences, which is why she feels it necessary to have sex with any attractive p...