Low Stress: Bite Me (Jikook)

By StraightlyViolette

Navigating college as a freshman comes with more than one challenge for Jeon Jungkook. New school, new life... More

• Opening Note •
Chapter One: Hallo-Weekend Frights
Chapter Two: Pop Quiz
Chapter Three: Bite Me
Chapter Five: Bonded in Blood
Chapter Six: All For A Grade
Chapter Seven: Wash it Away
Chapter Eight: It's A Match!
Chapter Nine: Heal Me
Chapter Ten: Push and Pull
Chapter Eleven: Contemporary Solutions
Chapter Twelve: After Care
Chapter Thirteen: Something New
Chapter Fourteen: Mutual Destruction
Chapter Fifteen: Pinch Me
Chapter Sixteen: The End of Us
Chapter Seventeen: Complications
Chapter Eighteen: Crescendo
Chapter Nineteen: Dance With Me
Chapter Twenty: Can You Hear Me?
Epilogue
• Final Bite •

Chapter Four: Unhealthy Attachments

856 78 47
By StraightlyViolette

Jeon Jungkook heard that some people are born with missing parts. His, he thought as he stared at the empty score sheet in front of him, must have been his brain.

The thirty second vocal piece for the Intro to Music Theory dictation quiz played twice, and Jungkook was able to set the scale in minor and figure out the tempo, but the rhythm was tricky. He couldn't tell if the vocalist used eighth rests or simply staccato for the last measure. The vocal technique of cutting off a note's lingering sound was a cheap trick for the professor to test - drawing a dot verses a rest making a world of a difference.

He did his best to ignore the girl sniffing tears to his left. Jungkook couldn't even judge her because if it weren't for Taehyung and Jimin being in the same room as him, Jungkook would be crying too.

Speaking of Jimin, Jungkook couldn't help stealing glances at the TA. He was sitting in his desk chair, AirPods connecting to his laptop as the rest of the class took their quiz. Jungkook would bet money that he was watching the same kdrama he had opened on his laptop yesterday, but he didn't have the confidence to go up and ask him about it. Or talk to him in general.

Something shifted yesterday. Jungkook physically felt it, but he couldn't understand exactly why. What did I do that was so bad? Was yesterday enough to snap Jimin back to the reality of their situation? That Jungkook could only ever be his student? Or was it something else entirely?

Jimin, however, was a menace. Some special kind of torture to test Jungkook, because when Jungkook walked into class today he was surprised to find Jimin wearing his common style of flowy loose clothing and tight pants. His shirt, a pastel blue silk one with a v, revealed his sharp collarbones and lined muscles - and it did nothing to hide the hickeys Jungkook gave him. The only thing genuinely covered was the bite mark Jungkook knew was bruised on Jimin's neck. A weight formed in his chest as he tried to catch Jimin's eye, guilt and confusion numbing him.

"Euphoria tonight? I can use the drink." Was all Taehyung said when they sat down. Some other students snickered or looked at the hickeys with envy but Taehyung only lifted a brow.

Jungkook had nodded in response, knowing his friend connected the dots between Jimin's hickeys and Jungkook visiting his office hours. Then again, Taehyung also had bigger problems on his mind. The quiz, for one. And the fact that Seokjin and Namjoon were going to be on campus soon. Something Jungkook himself should be more stressed over himself than the fact that things had ended so weirdly with Jimin yesterday - or why Jimin didn't feel like hiding the hickeys.

* * *

"You want a hit?" Jung Hoseok said as he sprawled on Min Yoongi's couch, his sweats tugging at his waist.

Park Jimin snickered, waving his hand to push away the smoke from Hoseok's lips.

"I don't smoke, Hobi. I've got better drugs."

"Oh?" Hoseok said, raising a brow before knowingly popping his lips. Yoongi entered his living room then, drying his hands on a towel after throwing a frozen pizza into the oven of his apartment kitchen.

"By drugs, he means me." Yoongi said bluntly and Jimin rolled his eyes, pouring his friends another round of cheap soju they'd bought to pregame the bar tonight.

"In your dreams old man." Jimin replied, finding a pillow on the ground and tossing it at him. Yoongi laughed, hiding behind Hoseok so that it hit him instead.

"Children." Hoseok huffed, taking a long hit of a slim black pen he held in his hand, the smoke lingering in his mouth before he released it. "Behave."

Jimin knocked a shot back, drinking the sharp liquid down like water. The movement caused the fabric of his shirt to shift, spotlighting the dark bruises on his neck.

"How many guys we think Jimin's gonna sleep with tonight?" Yoongi asked Hoseok, pointing at Jimin's colorful skin. Jimin never covered his hickey's before, so hiding them now would have made his friends more suspicious.

Jimin took another shot, catching Yoongi's warning look that Jimin might be drinking too fast, but the heat down his throat kept down his blush as he thought of Jungkook. His student. Who he's now made out with not once, but twice, and desperately wanted to again. It was just so fun to see how flustered Jungkook got, the smallest brush of Jimin's knee and the guy was basically begging for more. He could feel it, the physical hunger Jungkook had for Jimin, and it was just so much fucking fun.

Which is why it had to stop.

There was also the second thing that had thrown Jimin off yesterday. The bite. It made his system go crazy, react in a way he felt so out of control - craving for Jungkook.

Am I just kinky? He thought.

"In 'going out' clothes, Jimin's fucking a solid hundred people." Hoseok answered. "The bars should have warning posters up of you." He teased, immediately giggling from his own joke and curling his legs to his chest as he gripped his pen between his fingers.

"If it makes you feel better, I was going to say four." Yoongi snickered.

Jimin grinned viciously. "And how many people have you even kissed, Yoongi? Other than your mom?"

"I've kissed enough." Yoongi replied simply, grabbing Hoseok's pen from him and hitting it himself. "I'm way older than you Jimin, more life experience." He said after leaving the smoke in his lungs for a moment, letting it trail out into the room with each word.

"Right, treat my elders with respect and all that. Will your back be okay dancing tonight Grandpa? Should I bring some viagra in case you find someone to -"

Jimin was hit dead in the face with the pillow he'd originally thrown and he burst out laughing, hugging it to his lap so that the poor thing could get a break from being a weapon for the night.

"Okay okay, truce." Jimin said, holding up his hands. The oven timer went off, making Yoongi jump pack into motion to grab their pizza. Jimin was thankful for it. As much as his friends loved teasing Jimin for being the proud slut he was, he didn't really have the heart to hear it tonight. Not when there was only one person on his mind he wanted to kiss tonight- and that person was completely and utterly off limits.

* * *

Jimin stumbled through the Euphoria club's bathroom door - drunk out of his mind. There were more people clubbing tonight then he'd ever seen, guessing all the undergrads had their first round of quizzes or exams. His own masters contemporary arts program had a freestyle quiz this morning, so he understood everyone's need to drink.

Contrary to his friends' taunts, he hadn't hooked up with anyone all night. Even as drunk as he was - and Jimin got flirty when he drank - he surprised himself to find that he wasn't remotely interested in kissing some random stranger. Instead, his eyes kept darting towards any buff brunette in the room, disappointed when they didn't turn out to be Jungkook. The drunker Jimin got, the less he felt guilty searching for him.

The door to the bathroom swung open as Jimin leaned against the sink counter, staring up at the ceiling as a drug he'd taken started to run through his system. He tilted his head to the side as the swing of the door echoed, lips stretching into an easy smile when the brunette he'd been waiting all night for made his way inside.

"Hey cutie." Jimin said, jumping onto the counter and swinging his feet as a tight shirt and tighter panted Jeon Jungkook stared at Jimin with straight disbelief in his eyes. He looked panicked, scrunching his brow and running a hand through his hair.

"Fuck." Jungkook simply said, opening the door to look out into the club, searching the floor behind it and then stepping back into the bathroom.

"Jimin, I can't explain this right now, you just have to trust me, but you need to leave right now."

"What?" Jimin said, blinking, before the door swung open again. Jungkook shoved Jimin behind him, covering his frame with his body, as a beautiful, slender man, made his way inside.

Quicker than Jimin could have imagined, and maybe it was just the drug in his system mixing with the alcohol, but suddenly he was pushed inside the first bathroom stall and closed with in it.

"There you are." Jimin heard a soft, kind voice say. Jungkook laughed awkwardly in response.

"I was wondering where you went! Taehyung said you've been staying to the side lines all night. Is everything alright?" The stranger asked. Jimin furrowed his brows, wanting to step out of the stall to investigate but something told him not to. It was like there was a shift in the air, a presence of someone strong, someone powerful.

"Hey, sorry. I'll be right out. It just got too crowded out there."

"No worries at all Kookie, I understand. Do you need help finding a snack out there? I saw a guy that looked like your usual type."

"I got it, thanks though. I'll be right out, I promise."

Jimin heard another shuffle of feet, missing the name of the stranger when his stall door opened. A good minute went by of still air before Jungkook stepped inside Jimin's stall, locking them in together.

"Jimin, what are you doing here?" Jungkook asked, exasperated.

"Having fun, obviously." Jimin said, smiling up at Jungkook as he leaned against the stall wall. His foot slipped slightly and Jungkook lunged to grab Jimin's forearm, lifting him back up. Jimin's head spun, blood pounding in his ears.

"Are your friends here with you?" Jungkook said, trying to get Jimin to stop looking at him with that stupid grin on his face.

Jimin righted himself, his hands going to Jungkook's pants and pulling his fingers through the small loops around them to make Jungkook stand closer to him.

"I'm serious, Jimin. It's not safe here. Not tonight."

"Hm." Jimin hummed, not hearing Jungkook's words as he looked down at Jungkook's lips. His brow scrunched, debating something in his mind, before his body swayed and he slammed his hand on the wall to keep himself from slipping. "I could leave. Or, you could fuck me."

"Are you on something right now?" Jungkook asked, concerned. He put his hands on Jimin's waist to stabilize him as Jimin laughed, nodding.

"Yes."

"Fuck. Jimin what did you take?"

"Yoongi gave me some V."

"What the fuck is V?" Jungkook asked, worry written across his brow. He didn't know what to do - there was no leaving Jimin in the stall in his condition but the chance of Jungkook's visitors noticing Jimin made it too risky.

"Come on." Jimin said again, pulling on Jungkook's pants. "It'll be fun."

"Jimin, no. No way. First off, you're in absolutely no condition to consent to that right now. Second, I'm not having the first time we fuck be in this gross ass bar stall."

"Why?" Jimin asked, battling his lashes as he brought his nose to Jungkook's neck, brushing against his skin. He felt so warm - too warm. Jungkook could physically hear Jimin's heart working to pump enough blood for the boy to stay upright.

Jimin's eyes darkened. "I'll get on my knees for you, Princess."

"Absolutely not, Jimin. Not like this."

Jimin pouted and Jungkook shook his head. "Because I like you, okay?" Jungkook said. "I genuinely like you and if I fuck you here, I'm basically admitting I'm just a sex call. I want to be more than that."

Jimin's mouth parted to reply, but before his voice could make any sound, his eyes fluttered shut and his body slumped onto Jungkook. Jungkook caught his head as it hit his chest, immediately helping Jimin get down to the floor safely.

"Fuck." He crouched down then, trying to stay level with Jimin. "Did Yoongi come with you? Or any other friend?" Jungkook asked very slowly, his hand on Jimin's cheek to keep it upright. Jimin nodded, eyes half closed as his breathing slowed dramatically.

"Shit." Jungkook answered, racing to figure out what to do. "It's too dangerous if I carry you out. Jin's right out the door which means Namjoon's somewhere close too. Fuck. Okay, do you have a phone?"

Jimin nodded again, his hand weekly tapping the side of his jeans. Jungkook reached for it, adding in his contact and dialing it. He answered the call on his own phone, placing Jimin's on speaker and back into his hands.

"Jimin, I'm going to go find your friends and bring them back here to help you, okay? Stay on the phone the entire time until I come back. Where did you see Yoongi last?"

"Bar." Jimin said, breathing slower.

"Shit, should I call an ambulance instead?"

Jimin's eyes open then, his hand grabbing onto Jungkook's wrist. "No." Jimin said, shaking his head before slumping back down. "Don't."

"Okay Jimin, stay here and talk into the phone so I can hear you're okay. If I can't find Yoongi, I'm calling an ambulance."

"Mm." Jimin hummed weakly. The one sound requiring a very large breath. Jungkook stood up, hesitating at the door before running through the crowded to find the pale man he'd gotten used to seeing around campus with Jimin. The guy - Yoongi - wore simple jeans and a black top, talking with a handsome man next to him who Jungkook recognized from the Halloween bar night. He was the one to pull Jimin into the crowd right when Jungkook was going to ask for Jimin's number.

Yoongi raised his brows at Jungkook and his friend tilted his head.

"You're Yoongi right? Jimin's friend? He's in the first stall in the guys bathroom. Something is really wrong and he won't let me call an ambulance but I have him on the line right now on my phone. He's okay but you need to go to him. Please. I think he's having a bad trip and I don't know how to help! Just get him out of the bar as fast as you can, he's not safe here."

Yoongi and his friend immediately jumped into action, pushing past Jungkook and running towards the bathroom door.

"Jimin, your friends are on their way. You're gonna be okay." He said into his phone before he could hear the voices of Jimin's friends reaching him and cut off of the call.

He was about to cave and run after Jimin himself when a hand clapped on his shoulder - stopping him. He turned around to see Kim Namjoon's serious expression as he gave Jungkook's shoulder a squeeze.

"Come on Jungkook," Namjoon said. Taehyung and Seokjin had to be near by somewhere. Jungkook hoped to God they didn't see Jimin or his friends. "It's time."

* * *

Jimin felt like his head finally cleared after the third cup of water Hoseok forced down his throat. The three boys were sitting at a booth in the bar now, his friends watching Jimin intently.

"How are you feeling?" Hoseok asked while Yoongi who glared at Jimin.

"I feel better." Jimin said, rubbing his elbow under the weight of Yoongi's anger. "How long has it been?"

"A couple hours." Hoseok answered, "You looked really rough back there. What happened?"

"I drank too much to mix with V. That's all. I'm glad the stuff works so fast through my system though, quick high and an even faster crash." Jimin said, trying to laugh but Yoongi wasn't having it.

"I never should have given you that shit." He said, crossing his arms and Jimin melted. That was as close to a I'm glad you're okay and I was worried about you that Jimin was going to get from him.

"Can I get some air? I'll just walk out and then we can all leave." Jimin said, slipping from the booth stall. Hoseok and Yoongi exchanged a look and Jimin held up a hand. "Guys, I'm fine. Seriously, I'm feeling a lot better. It'll just be like five min and I'll be right back. Stay in this booth okay?"

Hoseok nodded but Yoongi didn't look entirely convinced that letting Jimin walk off on his own was a good idea. But Jimin just needed to shift his muscles and grab some fresh air. V really burned fast through someone's body, an indescribable high for a short amount of time unless you took it continuously, but it left people with a piercing headache after. He knew his friends wanted to take Jimin home after finding him on the bathroom floor - which was a black point in Jimin's mind how exactly he'd ended up there - but if he didn't walk the headache off first then the car ride back would be agonizing.

Jimin pushed the door to the back of the club open after carving through the crowd, surprised that the party was still very much alive. It was probably nearing two in the morning at that point.

Jimin tilted his head back, rubbing the back of his neck as he took a deep breath of crisp air. It tasted fresh on his lips and he wanted to lean into the cold when a small cry to his right snapped his attention. Jimin used the bar's back entrance which led to a dark alley way, not commonly used by party goers. Most people didn't know the door was actually an exit in the first place.

"Hello?" Jimin said, the hair on the back of his neck rising. When there was no reply, he swore, trying to muster up his courage to walk into the darker part of the alley were he saw two figures. This is literally how people die in horror movies, he thought to himself, hugging his elbows into his chest. But I also can't just leave if someone's in trouble.

One of the men was pressed against a wall, his hair a mess and body starting to limp. He was held upright by a guy much larger than him. A tattooed hand pushing the person's chin to the side so that he could suck his neck.

Jimin stopped dead in his tracks. He knew those tattoos.

"Jungkook-?" Was all Jimin could say as Jeon Jungkook's head snapped up at a supernatural speed. His eyes were gold, almost burning as they widened in shock when they landed on Jimin. The person Jungkook had been holding up slumped down the side of the building, their neck a bloody mess. It looked brutal, red pooling from two circular imprints in the skin. Jungkook's mouth was covered in the same substance, his hair a mess, shirt stained, as thick crimson blood dripped down from two sharp fangs.

_________
A/N
Here we go, finally doing the vampire fic 🍻

Question: BTS bias? is this controversial to ask?

- Vio

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 300 12
Park Jimin is a struggling college student with way more problems then exams and homework. Jeon Jungkook couldn't be more privileged and has no idea...
21.6K 1.1K 42
If Taehyung and Jungkook were to describe in colors; they would be found on the opposite side of a spectrum. They never see anything eye to eye, And...
1.6K 30 2
Jungkook has been pining away for his roommate Kim Taehyung. But then the beautiful transfer student Min Yoonji comes along and catches his eye. What...
79.7K 3.4K 18
College freshman Jeon Jungkook's life revolves around a secret no one can ever know about him. But what happens when his attractive roommate finds ou...