Selflessly Selfish

By ninilili4eva

🚫grammatical errors🚫 More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11 πŸ‘€πŸ˜Ž
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31

25 πŸ‘€πŸ˜…

2.6K 88 4
By ninilili4eva

Lisa's POV

It's been a week since the time I got out from the hospital and I'm currently staying here at my parents house for  the helpers and Chantal can take care of me.

My wounds are already healed, I can already walk properly and the bruises caused by Somi's father beating  have disappeared. He was arrested and  His sentence was also increased because my father revealed his illegal activities because of his anger at what he did to me.

Somi and I already talked and she apologized for what happened and who am I not to forgive her, right? as long as she lets me be free, I will forget everything that happened and move forward in a positive way with the one I truly love and that is none other than Jennie.

Now that Jennie and I are back together, she always visits here and I noticed that she is no longer the simple Jennie that I knew, but she is still the woman that I loved.

The way she dresses herself now is very different from what she used to dress before I was hospitalized. I often wondered what triggered her to change the type of clothing she wore. It's not that i don't want her to prove her beauty but I prefer her conservative but classy type of clothing and I hate it  because no matter how I scold her about the way she dressed herself she doesn't listen to me.

We always argue about it but i'm too weak for her, she always gets me with kisses and being sweet and she knows that I can't resist her charm.

It's four o'clock in the afternoon but I'm still too lazy to leave my room. It's a good thing that I can go back to work tomorrow. I won't be bored waiting for my girlfriend to come here to cuddle with me.

While I was scrolling through my instagram, my eyes widened when I saw my girlfriend's new post.

Seriously?  lying in bed wearing only a sports bra and underwear.
and it was flooded with likes and comments praising her beautiful body.

She is so hot I already know that but can't help myself but be mad because why does she have to post something like this on social media. While my blood was boiling reading the comments, the door opened and Jennie came in with her beautiful smile.

"hi baby" she greeted as she jumped on the bed to hug me.

I gave her a serious look that made her frown. " what's with that face baby? aren't you happy that I visited you?" she asked curiously.

" why did you post something like this on instagram?" I asked as I showed her her post.

"ohhh, didn't you like it?" God why is she smiling as if she doesn't know that i hate it when she is wearing revealing clothes.

I rub my face in frustration. "Are you serious? Flaunting your body on social media? what got into your brain to think that I would like it when you post like that? "  I'm trying my best not to raise my voice on her even though i'm mad, she pouted and played her fingers.

"I thought you would like it."

"You know that I don't even want you to wear a crop top, right? then you think I'll like seeing you like that  on social media?"

" sorry baby, I won't do it again." she replied lowly.

" Erase that." I ordered her with my stern voice.

She hugged me and pressed her head on my neck. "that was the last one, sorry." she whispered in my neck.

"babe, please erase it." I beg her

"Are you totally okay now?" she changed the subject.

" 100% okay , now erase that." I ordered her again.

But to my surprise she sat on my lap and kissed me. I wanted to stop her and made her feel that I was mad at her but my body couldn't handle the heat I felt when she nibbled my lower lips before forced her tongue into my mouth.

I couldn't take it anymore, I flipped our position and pinned her in bed without breaking our kiss. I lowered my kiss from the line of her jaw to her neck before I looked at hee again.

"take me Lisa." she said softly as she caressed my cheek.

"I don't have any protection right now." I gasped.

"I am ready to carry the baby if the Lord gives it to us." she replied seriously.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked her, she didn't answer but she grabbed my neck and pulled me closer to kiss her.

This is the first time we'll do this since we got back together. I kissed her on the lips before I helped her take off her clothes and the only thing left was her underwear.

I smiled at her and immediately attacked her neck down to her chest

"Fuck, uhhhh baby." she lets out a throaty moan when my mouth found her mound with my tongue circling around it and one of my hands was busy rubbing her other breast.

I couldn't help it anymore , I miss her and this feeling of hearing her sexy moans was like beautiful music in my ears.

I lick up from her nipple to her chest to her neck until I reach her lips. Her warm breath hitting my nose and she opened her eyes and her fierce cat like eyes were staring straight at mine.

We stayed like that for a few seconds until I leaned into my ear close, "I love you, baby please remind me to marry you as soon as possible." I whispered.

My hand moved down until my fingers reach the waistband of her undies i rolls it off her feet, i playfully hangs it on my fingers before throwing them on the floor.

I moved down and I was shocked to see something that I couldn't move for a while as I was staring at what was under her belly I just shot back to my sanity of she covering it.

"I'm sorry I'm not as flawless as before because of this scar." she said as if she was trying to stop herself not to crying.

I feel sad because i know it was a sign of the loss of our baby, but it was also a sign of her being  a brave woman as she is.

I removed her hands and caressed her scar. "don't cover the mark that prove of you being a brave woman, baby." I kissed that mark that make her smile.

I move down, and then my mouth on her pussy. I lick her up and down, playing around her clit.

"ohhh shit you're good, b-babe I miss you." she said while panting.

I saw how her fists clenched tightly on the bed sheet, as I get worked up.

"Lisa! Ahhhhhh" she screamed at the top of her lungs as I gently sucked her sensitive clit.

That tingling sensation, running all over my body as I heard her moan my name.

I huff and put my fingers in as I continue to eat her up. I'm sweating everywhere but I don't care.

"Fuck! uhhhhh"

I went harder and harder and harder until I felt all my strength went down the drain just so I could satisfy her.

her eyes rolling on the back of her head, as if her sanity was leaving her soul, she screamed my name out loud as she made the orgasm she had.

I lick her off clean until there is nothing left. I see her face when she looks down her head while she is panting, there are sweat beads rolling down the side of her face.

"that was the best babe." she gasped and I smiled and I immediately removed the covering that was wrapped around my body and I smirked when she swallowed a hard lump when my cock sprang out freely, obviously ready to fight.

" are you ready for this baby? I'm sure this night will be a long night."

She smiled and opened her arms to welcome me. " i would love that, daddy."  She said seductively.

I crawled closer to her and kissed her  lips before I started our  love making session.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 1.6K 32
🚫Grammatical error🚫
STRANGERS By LVNA

Fanfiction

313K 10.8K 35
IX π’‘π’“π’†π’”π’Šπ’…π’†π’π’• π’”π’Š π’π’Šπ’”π’‚ π’π’ˆ 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃 π’π’Š π’‹π’†π’π’π’Šπ’† THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do...
614K 17K 50
Warning this is a G!P story so if you're not comfortable please don't read it. there are many grammatical errors . Enjoy πŸ˜‰
KISMET By LVNA

Fanfiction

334K 11.8K 40
XII 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ 𝒂 π’π’Šπ’•π’•π’π’† π’ƒπ’Šπ’• 𝒐𝒇 π’“π’†π’ˆπ’“π’†π’•π’” 𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’†π’—π’†π’“π’šπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’Šπ’ π’ƒπ’†π’•π’˜π’†π’†π’ An original story from my wandering...