𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄�...

By _mrsmikaelson

[𝖮𝖭 𝖦𝖮𝖨𝖭𝖦] ❝ 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋? ❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖠𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖥𝗈�... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐒
𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
01. sixties dance
02. the enchantress
03. really sexy babies
04. I am not 'your love'
05. the ritual
06. kidnapped
07. she lost control again
08. I promise we're not serial killers
09. ray sutton
10. theodore?
11. I can't kiss you, klaus
12. noah ortiz
13. a tampon, really?
14. rebekah mikaelson
15. does that mean I can fuck bex?
16. dead racoon
17. what's up, babe?
18. finally free
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
19. senior prank night
20. please remember me
21. first day of senior year
22. a life without you in it
23. you never told me you were gay
24. birth family
25. astrid emerson
26. mikaelson past
27. you only seem to care about yourself
28. In love with klaus mikaelson
29. prom
30. I'm a petrova, not stupid
31. mikael
32. he tried to kiss me
33. spilling secrets
35. pregnant with a square baby?
36. a birthday funeral
37. kidnapped for the third time
38. parents aren't supposed to outlive their children
39. mikaelson ball
40. always and forever
41. the original snogger
42. old friend
43. first kill
44. unlink
45. alaric killed dad
46. twenties dance
47. crazy vampire alaric
48. I'm gonna lose everyone
49. wickery bridge
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
50. the purple poison
51. whitmore college
52. birthday
53. promise ring
54. what are you?
55. miss mystic falls
56. the truth about lily
57. all my fault
58. ted petrova
59. cancer
60. beatrice emerson
61. my side of the story
62. to the moon and back
63. portend
64. follow your heart
65. haven't I given enough
66. see if you have it on
67. dormant
68. the death cure
69. just wake up soon
70. the funeral
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒

34. klaus is your romeo

1.2K 29 39
By _mrsmikaelson

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑]

The next day, Klaus was stood in the storage unit where he thought his siblings coffins were rested. He was nervous but excited to finally meet with his family again because he didn't know how they'd react.

He got the key out from his pocket, "The old hag I call my father is finally dead and now I can finally reunite my family. They'll be mad at me and hold a grudge but they'll get over it." He inserted the key in and twisted it, "I'll make Allison fall in love with me and then show my family and then we can get a puppy and all will be well." Klaus sighed in admiration, a subtle smile on his face.

That smile had dropped as quick as it had came when he lifted the door up to reveal nothing but the cold air hitting his skin. He stood their, his feet planted to the ground and his face turning red with rage.

"Ripper!" He yelled, his face scrunching up. Before he could make another action, his phone started to buzz in his pocket.

Incoming call from: RIPPAH BOYFRIEND 🧛❤️

"I need to change that name." Klaus sighed before answering the call.

After a short conversation spiced up some interesting threats with the younger Salvatore, Klaus cut the call and searched for Allison's contact.

Klaus had named Allison 'Sugar Baby' but Allison being Allison has changed it to something more fun and true.

To: Juicy, Fat Ass 🍑✌️

Answer the phone now, love. I need to speak to you about your 'boy best friend' or whatever you call him. He's stolen something from me and if you don't pick up in the next five minutes I'll steal his teeth so he can't eat anyone else.

The hybrid tried to call the Enchantress a few more times, his rage growing before he eventually he gave up.

★★★

Felling someone shaking her limp body, Allison groaned, "What?" Her voice was croaky due to the fact that she had just woken up seconds ago.

"Your phone is buzzing like crazy and you have like ten missed calls from this 'Nik' guy who apparently has a hairy bum." Caroline informed her sister.

The Enchantress pushed her sister away from her bed and sat up with a scoff, "It's Klaus."

"Okay, why the hell does Klaus have a hairy bum and why do you call him Nik." The blonde asked, taking a seat at the end of the brunettes bed.

"I'll tell you later because an old man who looks surprisingly good for his age, is calling me." Allison pressed her lips in a thin line out of habit. She reached over for her phone which was rested on the white bedside table and answered the call.

Caroline left the room, in an act if privacy and jogged downstairs, the smell of freshly buttered toast hitting her nose and making her stomach growl.

Theodore trailed behind her, smelling the food too. The two of them engaged in some sibling small talk as they did on their regular mornings.

Allison clenched her jaw, hearing Caroline giggling to Theodore about how she had left the door open on purpose to annoy her, "Caroline, you annoying piece of shit!"

She huffed angrily before removing the covers from her small figure, walking towards the door with a small yawn and closing the door.

"Everything alright, love?" Klaus' voice sounded through the speaker phone.

"Huh? Yeah." Allison blinked rapidly, realising that Klaus had just heard her screaming at her sister, "Caroline just left the door open on purpose, knowing that it pisses me off."

Klaus let out a soft chuckle before it was morphed into a dark and chilling one. "Now listen to me closely, love." 

Seeing where this was going, Allison immediately shut him down, "No, you listen, Nik." Klaus smiled briefly at the name, his upset mood due to the theft of his siblings brightening slightly, "I need you to pick me out an outfit because I am slightly naked right now and I need to go meet up with my girls in the grill." She smirked, looking down at her bra which was hidden by her dark green vest that had a white lace trim at the top and her black booty shorts. When she heard Klaus' shaky breath, her smirk widened.

"So, should I wear the black dress or brown dress? I'll send them to you now." Allison took photos of both of the dresses she had picked out and sent them to him.

Klaus analysed them for a few seconds, imagining how the werewolf would look in them and then decided which she'd look best in and comfortable in, "The black one."

★ 𝖠 𝖫 𝖫 𝖨 𝖲 𝖮 𝖭 ' 𝖲  𝖮 𝖴 𝖳 𝖥 𝖨 𝖳 ★

"Okay." She removed her night shorts and vest and pulled on the dress. She reached out for the zip on the back and zipped it up, making sure not the get her hair stuck on it, "Thanks." She thanked Klaus when she was fully dressed.

She entered her shared bathroom and left her phone on the new vanity. She had brought another one since Astrid broke her last one. Astrid had suggested a few weeks ago to rob a bank to get the money for another one but Allison had already came up with a plan:

Using one of Klaus' many credit cards to pay for it.

The werewolf opened the tap to the warm setting, placing her palms together and letting the water wet them before rubbing her face clean. She put on her face wash and then dabbed her face dry with a towel.

She left the bathroom and grabbed her hair brush from the vanity before brushing her hair into literal perfection. She let out a groan of frustration, her hair all frizzy now because of her natural hair type, "What's wrong?" Klaus asked.

"Nothing, I'm fine." Allison fumbled with the hairbrush in her hand, almost dropping it. When she caught it, she slipped on the water that had dripped down when she was washing her face and fell on her ass, "Okay, okay. Not fine."

"What's wrong, love." 

"I fell on my ass."

Klaus began to hysterically chuckle on the other side of the line, making Allison press her lips together in frustration, "You're not helping!" She sighed before getting up from the floor and wiping the dust from her dress.

She saw a bruise form but it vanished as quickly as it came. She took her de-frizz spray and sprayed it all over her head before brushing through it one more time.

When she was pleased, she smiled at her self in the mirror, her bouncy curls on display, "So what did you want me to 'listen very closely' to?" When she realised what she had just said, she immediately regretted it because it was obviously something not good.

"Well, love." He tried to remain as calm as possible while telling the story, "Your little boy best friend, Stefan has stolen something from me and-"

"And you need me to get them back, right?" She raised an eyebrow in amusement.

"Yes and if you'll let me finish off, Stefan has stolen my coffins." Klaus sighed, feeling upset. Allison sensed that from his sigh and tried to give him a more consoling approach.

"Oh." Allison had immediately regretted her tone of voice, "Klaus, I had no idea. I didn't know Stefan would go that far." Klaus narrowed his brows in suspicion.

"What do you mean you didn't think he'd go that far?"

Allison sighed before answering, "He was saying that when he gets his freedom back he's going to take Elena and turn her."

"You don't think he will, do you." Klaus asked.

"To be honest, I think he might do worse. It's like this feeling I have." The Enchantress looked down at the floor, interlocking her pinky's to keep her distracted, "It's not like a psychic feeling, I'm not a witch but it's like kind of a gut feeling."

"Worse as in taking my coffins too?" The hybrid questioned.

"No I feel like he's going to do something else."

To me.

"Something else, like what?" Klaus asked.

"Nothing, it's fine." She shut down his question straight away, "Now was there anything else you wanted to ask me?"

"Yes, actually. There's something I've been wanting to ask you for a while now. You know that I let you borrow my credit card when I bought you clothes the morning after I turned, well it says on my bank statements that it's been used to buy clothes, a cupboard and a... a casket of bourbon? Was this your doing by chance?"

Allison bit her lip, thinking if an excuse. She 'urmed' for a minute before answering, "My dog did it?"

"Allison, love, you don't have a dog." Klaus stated calmly.

"Yes I do, his name is Theodore. He was really getting that bourbon yesterday, although it wasn't yours."

"Who's was it then?" The hybrid inquired.

"Alaric's."

"Who?"

"How could you forget? He's only the history teacher that you possessed and then took over his body just so I could call you a pot bellied man who looks like Santa Claus and only has hair at the back of his head and then smash your big Ric sized head into a trophy stand."

"Oh, right. Him. Anyways, I do not care about the teacher. I just wanted to know if it was your doing which it clearly is considering your dog for a brother did it." Klaus remarked sarcastically, making it difficult to even tell the tone sarcasm in his voice.

"Yeah, my dog slash brother has issues."

"Allison, Love."

"Fine, it was me. I'm sorry. But I'm not giving you back that card."

"But-"

"No 'buts' I'm broke." Allison smiled when she heard Klaus sigh in defeat.

Why did you need a new vanity to begin with?" Klaus asked, that being one of the most expensive items on the list, if you exclude the dozens of clothes she had brought.

"Well a month ago I met my little ghost friend, Astrid. Short, red-headed, annoying and a pizza thief. I walked in my room and there was some random girl sitting on my bed eating my food." The Enchantress looked over to where Astrid was on the bed when that event occurred and screeched in shock when she saw Astrid, sitting on her bed and drinking a bottle of bourbon from her stashed away hidden casket from under her bed.

"Oh, hi!" Astrid flashed her younger descendent a teethy grin, taking the glass bottle away from her mouth.

"Where did you find that?" Allison had an angry look on her face, her face turning slightly red and her eyes flashing red for a second.

"Hey, calm down. Your eyes." Astrid warned calmly, "And I got it from under your bed, you have got to come up with some better hiding places.

"Whatever." She walked back towards the vanity, "Thanks for breaking my vanity, eating my leftover pizza and drinking my new bourbon."

"Who are you talking to, love?"  Klaus questioned, finding it odd that she was talking to herself.

"I just told you, idiot. I'm talking to Astrid the annoying spirit." Allison replied as Astrid smiled, guessing who was on the phone from the use of the word 'love'.

"Is that... your Romeo?" She smirked, raising her eyebrows up and down repeatedly and rubbed her hands together as if she was planning something.

"My what?" The werewolf's eyes widened warningly towards the spirit before turning back around.

"Klaus is your Romeo. Klaus is your Romeo. Klaus is your Romeo." Astrid sang along to the tune.

"Klaus is not my Romeo because he doesn't end up killing himself for me at the end of the story because he can't check my fucking pulse, so shut the hell up before I never give you my pizza or bourbon again."

"You make it sound like your keeping me hostage." Astrid frowned, looking at her feet.

"I'm your what?" The Original asked, not hearing what Astrid said since she's a ghost but hearing what Allison said.

"Nothing, never mind. Listen, Nik, I'll talk to you soon but I'll try and knock some sense into Stefan's clearly diseased brain and find your coffins, where ever the hell they are. I have to go now, so bye, Nik."

"Thank you, Allison. I really appreciate it. Talk to you soon, goodbye, love." Klaus said before the line was shut and Astrid came jumping up from her seated position on Allison's bed.

Allison took one look at the spastic red head before groaning  and leaving the room without saying another word.

★★★

She slipped on her small, black, velvet heels by the front of her bedroom door before descended the stairs. She entered the kitchen with a light tipped smile on her face.

"The food smells amazing, Mom." Allison complimented before taking a seat in between Theo and Caroline at the kitchen island.

Liz was standing up, placing Allison's buttered toast in her plate. Allison smiled at her and her mother sat down in front of them, eating her own breakfast.

The werewolf got up from her seat to get the jar of jam and a spoon. The spoon clattered to the groan as she almost slipped. As she was about to drop the jam, Liz got up and caught it just before it would've smashed.

Theodore head was down as he groaned at the sounds of things clattering and Caroline rubbed his back in comfort, knowing he had a killer hangover form last night.

The vampire shrank back in disgust when he raised his head to reveal a full blown butter moustache. She grabbed a tissue and wiped it off.

Allison sat back down between her siblings and bit into her strawberry jammed toast, moaning at the taste of the sweet jam.

Theodore spoke up, his voice unusually quiet due to his hangover, "Mom, do you have any aspirin?"

"Why?" She raised her eyebrows, knowing exactly why he needed it.

"Uh, because I have a headache?" His answer seemed more like a question.

Liz sighed before getting up from her seat and searching the medicine drawer for the tablets, "Next time you underage drink, invite me along too." She smirked at him before throwing the box of tablets over to him.

"So, Allison." Caroline started, "Why do you call Klaus, 'Nik' and why the hell does he have a hairy bum."

Theodore almost choked on his tablet, this information being new to him. Allison being at his left, slapped his back for him before looking back at her sister, "Well he prefers to be called Nik and he has a hairy wolf bum so I just call him that." She shrugged as everyone's eyes widened, deciding not to say anything in response.

After everyone had finished their breakfast, Liz brought Allison to the living soon for a 'talk', "So, how after you?" The younger Forbes had a look of confusion on her face and motioned for her to give more in text, "After what happened yesterday with Dam-"

"Don't say his name. I'm fine, Mom, honestly. I just need some time away from him and he needs to apologise."

"And what if he doesn't?" Her mother asked, referring to the elder Salvatore.

"Then I guess we won't be friends then." Allison shrugged.

Caroline walked in, ending their private conversation, "Ally, we need to go meet up with the girls, we're gonna be late."

She looked at her mother waiting for her look of approval before heading out.

★★★

Allison and Caroline entered the grill with matching light tipped smiles on their faces. They each spotted their best friends straight away on a table and walked over to them.

"Hey guys, what's up?" Allison asked sweetly, wanting to know what her friends wanted to talk about. This was a regular thing for the girls ever since they found out about the supernatural. Whenever they could, they'd meet up at the grill and catch up about everything.

"Ever since what happened to Stefan in the gym and now him being set free with no humanity and no one to pull his leash back, all of the girls have been on edge.

"Hey." Elena said to the two sisters before carrying on with what she was saying, "I just feel like I'm going crazy, you know? I'm totally paranoid all the time."

Caroline put a hand on her friends shoulder comfortingly, giving her a sympathetic smile and Bonnie had her arms crossed on the table, "You have a right to be." The Bennett witch began, "Klaus is out there, he knows you tried to kill him."

"Well technically, Damon tried to kill him, not you, Elena." Caroline reasoned, her point actually making sense.

Allison choked on the fry that she nicked from her dark skinned friends plate when she heard his name. She had been trying to avoid the topic of him all together, "Can we please not say his name?"

"Oh, right." Caroline looked at her sister apologetically as Elena made eye contact with Bonnie and then looked at Allison and then Caroline.

"Did something happen, Ally?" Elena asked in concern for her friend.

"I-I-" Allison cut her self off, not knowing what to say and whether she should say what she had in mind or not, "Damon tried kissing me." She snapped randomly causing Elena and Bonnie to snap their heads at her in shock.

"He did what?" Bonnie rhetorically asked, her eyes narrowing into slits as she imagined him being tortured. Damon had a habit of hurting the Forbes and she wouldn't let this slide this time. She was very protective over her friends and nothing could change that. In that way her and Allison were similar.

"Wait, Damon tried kissing you? Or did you try kiss him?" Elena asked, sounding lightly hurt. Allison always knew that then two always had chemistry, even when Stefan and Elena were dating. They still technically were but the younger Salvatore would probably eat her instead of bunnies now.

"Elena, what kind of question is that?" Caroline asked, her face scrunched up in confusion.

"Yeah, Allison and Damon are best friends why would Allison do that. Damon would 100% though, knowing his cocky ass." Bonnie agreed with Caroline, standing up for one of her best friends that have been with her throughout all of the ups and downs in life.

"Sorry, Ally. That was super insensitive of me." Elena apologised.

Before Allison could accept the apology, Caroline spoke, "No, Elena. Why does it matter if she tried kissing him or not? Anyway, it's not like your switching Salvatore's now that Stefan's gone all ripper mode, right?"

Elena opened her mouth before closing it again, not knowing how to reply to Caroline's bitterness. Yes, her and Caroline were friends but Caroline wouldn't let anyone, no matter who they were and how long she's known them for, say anything to her sister.

"Caroline." Bonnie put her hand on the blondes shoulder, giving her a scolding look. The vampire just shrugged,
stealing a fry from Bonnies plate.

Going back to the conversation from before, Elena spoke, taking a bite of one of her fries, "Why hasn't Klaus made a move, there's been no sign of him, nothing. Just my slow spiral into insanity."

"Join the club." The Bennett witch stated, "Every time I close my eyes, I have that same nightmare in repeat."

"Wait, what nightmare?" Allison asked, looking at her sister who seemed to have no clue either.

"There's four coffins and Klaus is in one of them. It's weird."  Bonnie sounded like she was questioning it, making the werewolf think deeply.

"Did you say coffins?" Allison asked, causing three heads to turn to her in an instant. She continued on, "Klaus called me today and he told me that Stefan look his siblings coffins or something as revenge and that if I don't get it back he'll do something, well, Klaus like."

"Wait, Klaus has your number?" Elena asked, wanted to know more about Allison and Klaus. Every since Senior Prank Night she's been suspicious of the pair. From  'declining the kebabs', to her laughing at his jokes, they seemed awfully close.

"Well, he kind of had to. We did live together for several months." Allison shrugged as Elena nodded in agreement, seeing her point but that didn't end her suspicions.

"So, what's up with you and Tyler?" Bonnie asked Caroline. After the dance yesterday and the way Tyler acted, they weren't on the best of terms.

"Well, I haven't talked to him since yesterday and I don't plan to until he mans up and stops being stubborn and apologises to me." The elder Forbes spoke, determination, confidence and independence flowing though her.

The brunette Enchantress looked down, her phone buzzing to reveal a message from Klaus telling her to meet her outside the grill, "I'm going to head out now." She said before grabbing her phone and heading out.

When she closed the doors to the Grill behind her, she turned back around and gasped. Klaus was stood right in front of her, smirking.

"Tony, you go inside. I'll take it from here." Klaus looked at his friend before looking back at Allison with a smirk that made her want to melt in his arms.

"Compel yourself a friend?" Allison raised a singular eyebrow, a cocky smirk playing on her lips.

"Hybrid, actually." Klaus corrected, making her heart beat faster. Not because of her feelings for him but because now he had power over her. If he wanted to, he could snatch Theodore away from her and turn him into a hybrid.

"You're- you're not turning Theo into a hybrid, right? Even though your struggling with finding werewolves." The tan skinned girl asked, worriedly.

"Of course not. So, do you have my credit card?" The hybrid asked. When he saw the look on Allison's face, he sighed in defeat, "Oh, fine. You can keep it." He groaned as Allison whispered a small winning yes, her lips clamped shut.

"So, why did you call me out here?" Allison asked, walking alongside Klaus who had just started to amble down the road.

"I wanted to show you something." Klaus looked down at the beauty beside him with a soft smile on his lips and after about ten minutes of walking and teasing each other —mainly Allison teasing him — they had arrived.

"Are you making a house here?" She asked Klaus when she saw the huge mansion before her. It looked like it was still getting renovated and had a lot of work to be done but when it's finished it would be great.

"Yes, I want to stay here for a while. If it's okay with you, of course." The dirty blonde haired hybrid asked, his cheeks turning into a light pink colour.

"Yeah, of course you can. It's not my decision to make, it's yours." Allison replied. Klaus showed her around the house in construction and what rooms would be which. By the time he was done, it was getting late and it was time for Allison to go.

"I enjoyed our time spent together but I have to go now. I have a curfew of 10pm, so." Allison dragged on her words as Klaus frowned slightly in disappointment. He'd wished he was able to talk with her for a bit longer. He'd even considered hiding her behind one of massive boxes with wooden planks in them so that if her mother came in wondering where she is, she'd be hidden.

"Oh, alright then. Goodnight, love." He grinned at her softly.

"Oh, and I almost forgot. If you hurt any of my friends again I will chop your dick off." He referred to Jeremy who had almost gotten hit by a car. Thankfully, Klaus told him to keep his ring on because he knew the consequences he would have to suffer if it wasn't on. At the end of it, Alaric pushed Jeremy out of the way, despite the teenage boy having his ring on and saved the day.

Klaus gulped at her last statement before waving to her goodbye and going back inside. His face met with his hybrid, Tyler who's face was red.

"What are you doing with Allison?" He asked narrowing his eyes. Even though he knew Allison hated him for being, well, him and hurting Caroline, he still felt protective over her, kind of like an older brother would do. So, when he saw Klaus and Allison hanging around and laughing at each other's jokes, he was a little suspicious, especially when everyone hated Klaus' guts.

The gleeful smile had vanished from his face and had been replaced with a deadly and sinister look that would send shrivers down anyone spine, "If you tell anyone about this, you would have wished you had died at the school." He clenched his jaw at him before turning around and telling his workers what he wanted to be done next.

★★★

Word count: 4330

Questions?

I am so sorry for the month delay for the chapter I've been really lazy lately since I've had two weeks off school and wanted to finally relax.

Also I've made a few new friends that I've gotten close with and I've been talking to them so much I forgot that I had so much left to write.

My motivation has been lacking a lot lately and I've had a small writers block but now I'm back and I promise I'll try my absolute best to post as frequently as possible guys.

I can't believe we're at chapter forty-one and Allison and Klaus still aren't together yet but you guys can see that I'm trying to push them more closer now so they can have their first kiss which I promise will be soon.

I'm so excited to write the next chapter since it's Caroline's birthday and a lot of drama is going to happen.

Anyways follow my wp tiktok and insta @_mrsmikaelson.wp and remember to vote, comment and share, I love you guys bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 841 15
𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧...
16.8K 379 21
"𝑹𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒐𝒕, 𝑯𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑." - 𝑻𝒂𝒈, 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆...
962K 21.9K 36
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐄𝐒, didn't expect that she'd become interested in one of the originals. Not at all, in fact. Being twins with Caroline, she'...
976K 23.9K 55
𝐀 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭...