Creation L.H

By HolyMichaelClifford

Nexia Rose McGarth grew up with only a father to take care of her. A father that spent most of his time in hi... More

Preface
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Authors Note
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Quick
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Authors Note
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Authors Note
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One

Chapter Fourteen

137 13 27
By HolyMichaelClifford

"I know I miss her everyday." Dad murmured to me as he cupped my hand that held the glass globe, his other arm wrapped around my waist in a fatherly manner as he stared at the picture with me wordless. Luke came over and steadied me in his arms pulling me into a hug as I stood there motionless not knowing what to do.

I didn't push away from him even though he had violated a rule I had set up, in a way it felt good to have people trying to comfort me even if one wasn't human.

But I knew this wasn't what I wanted, I wanted comfort but by someone else, it was the comfort of a mother that I needed at the moment not by these two, but the second was the comfort of Luke. Not this Luke though I needed the comfort of the one from last night, this one didn't seem like the same, everything about the one last night seemed so much like a human and this one seemed more cold and mechanical.

"Lets go to bed babe." He whispered huskily into my ear, my heart fluttered at the new pet name as he pulled me with him to the door. I didn't fight back to get away from him, I made sluggish movements as he all but pulled me.

I felt numb, exhaustion and fatigue started to consume me as I wobbled on my knees. Luke grabbed me picking me halfway up off the ground as we walked towards the door. He stopped though and I could tell he was debating on leaving dad alone in my room.

My head was drooped down as Luke switched his weight from foot to foot as he rubbed my back soothingly. I was to tired to do anything except let him hold me in his arms. He leaned the small gap between us and kissed my forehead soothingly. Trying to get a reaction from me but I gave no indetation that I noticed it. To preoccupied by my own thoughts I bit my lip and tried to get the image of her out of my head.

"I'm taking her to bed sir." Luke called to my dad, as he continued dragging me with him. My dad said something that I couldn't make out but nodded slowly in his direction. Luke pushed me through the door and my eyes scanned the door and the way the big hole in the middle looked a lot like where a vertical sized brick had went.

That had to have been from Luke there was no way it could have been from dad. Dad couldn't have done that because the wood was thick and it made a huge crack slithering up and down the wood door. It looked almost as bad as I had imagined it to be. And Luke moved inbetween the door and I to hide the scene from me. Probably so I wouldn't freak out about what kind of force he must have used to do that.

It scared me but I didn't let it show as I turned back ahead as he helped pull me to his room. He got impatient halfway there and decided to just pick me up in his arms. As I was motionless he looked down at me sympathetically and bent kissing my nose.

I stayed still closing my eyes as his hands moved making sure that one was wrapped tightly around my backside and the other was just below my bum holding my thighs and giving them a squeeze.

"Just so beautiful." He murmured softly and stroked my cheek. My eyes peeled open to see his face was directly above mine. His eyes on my lips and his lips were close to mine, his face looked cold and paled, you could see there was no sight of veins or any spots under his skin that had a hint of blood or any colour. He looked like he was made out of stone.

I wanted to make a smart ass comment back.

"Just so stone cold." But I kept it to myself not wanting to start anything, or make him ask questions. He pushed open his door as he walked in keeping his lights out as he made his way straight forward and turned around pulling me onto the bed with him as he cupped me tenderly in his arms. His face snuggled into the side of my head, my hair going everywhere as he sighed to himself.

"I know you like music, would you like for me to sing to you?" He asked me and I was surprised by his offer. I couldn't refuse it, and hoped he saw me nod.

After a second he started to sing softly, his voice breaking through the quiet room. It was musical and lovely, deep and husky. Something that was to beautiful to even be human, but he wasn't human anyways but nothing should sound this perfect.

"Tonight we're fading fast, I just want to make this last. If I could say the things that I want to say, I'd find a way to make you stay. I'd never let you get away, get you in all the games we play. So go ahead, rip my heart out, show me what love's all about. Go ahead rip my heart out, that's what love is all about." In a way I felt like this was meant for me because of the way he sang it with such hurt layering his voice, and his voice seemed to crack when he said rip my heart out. Like I was the reason for this pain and in a way I knew I was.

Guilt spread through me as I moved closer to him than what was already possible. His arms tightened and I stopped moving letting myself relax again. He continued singing and I let myself nod off to sleep as his chest rose and fell mechanically unlike last night I didn't fell the beat of a heart.

In the morning I woke up pressed against Luke, my arms and legs on either side of his body. He had his arms around me as well in a well knotted grip to make sure I didn't fall out of them.

I slept without dreaming and that was refreshing. I shook my head letting my brown curls fall on either side of my face messily as I tried to push up on his chest and his grip loosened as I sat up my legs going into knees as he put his hands on my bum.

One thing that irked me was how straight forward he could be, one minute he would be this shy innocent boy than the next he was cocky, flirty, and very straight forward with what he wanted.

"God you are so sexy when your hair is a mess." He mused with a smirk bitting his lip. I blushed at this looking away, that was the first time he had called me anything of the sort and it turned me on. I guess I knew what Luke I would be having today. He pulled me back a little so I would be pressed against his crotch and I looked at him stunned, he was very hormonal today it seemed.

"Hey pedo keep your hands to yourself, I'm fifteen old man." I grunted at him and he frowned at this.

"Actually you would be classified as the pedo since I was created a few weeks ago." He clarrified and my eyebrows rose, he came here a few days ago four if I was correct.

"I was created three weeks ago but Erik and the other scientist had to do long testing on me to make sure I was stable enough to see you. Because they wanted to make sure I was stable, and everything else was working properly." He explained and I nodded understandingly. He was getting better at talking human that was for sure.

"Well your exterior says different." I told him poking his hard chest that was under his grey shirt.

"Yours does too, do you actually think most men think you're fifteen? I thought you were older even though I had known almost everything about you."

I looked at my slightly rounder body unable to actually believe that but as I knew bigger girls did end up having bigger chest and my mum did have a bigger chest and so did my grandmother so it wasn't that hard to think that I would be bigger. It wasn't as easy as people made it out to be though. Having big boobs wasn't something to be proud of.

You sweat so much more under them, they hurt your back you couldn't find nearly half of the cute bras in your size and men usually only wanted you for them. Most of the time when they talked to me they mostly stared at my boobs so that was why I wore baggy shirts that covered myself up. And sometimes when you had a bigger chest you did give off the impression that you were older.

"Well you're still older who ever it was that you got cloned as had to have been in their twenties at least." I remarked, and his frown only seemed to deepen.

"No the guy was actually freshly eighteen, but your dad wanted me to be a bit older to fit your criteria of older men." My eyes popped open at that.

"My dad knows I'm into older men?" I nearly screeched out looking around me to see if he might some how be listening.

"Yeah L- I mean his assistant found that out." My eyes squinted at this new found information.

"His assistant and I will cross swords one day."

He seemed amused by my words but didn't say anything as I looked back quizzically down at him.

"You know the guy you got cloned from?" I really wanted him to tell me who it was, so I could find him, so I could have someone human. I knew I didn't even deserve this Luke but he only wanted me because of his programming.

"Well of course." He told me like I was stupid.

"Who is it if I may ask?" I questioned fluttering my eyes flirtiously as my fingers started to trail up his chest hoping he would be to dumbfounded and answer the question. He hesitated watching my hands lustfully, his eyes went up to me confused and I gave him a sweet smile.

"As I said before, your dad told me not to tell you." I frowned at this trying to cross my arms the best I could.

"Don't you want to make me happy?" I knew I was hitting below the belt but I wanted to know who. He looked pained by what I said.

"Of course I want to make you happy love, but your dad would disapprove of my telling you."

"We can keep this just between you and I, Lukey." I winked at him bending down to give him a kiss. I would do anything to know I was desperate. But he stopped me before I could kiss him with a stern look and a hand in between our faces. I pulled back confused as he removed his other hand from my bum as he then put them on my hips.

"Why do you want to know so badly?" He spoke irritated and I froze not knowing what to say as I looked at him blinking. He seemed to be thinking of this as he squinted at me now pursing his lips until it looked like a light bulb went off in his head.

"You want to know who the real person is because he's human." It wasn't a question more of an accusation, and my mouth fell open at how fast he had guessed it and got it right. He picked me up then and threw me roughly on the bed beside him.

"Luke." I whinned as he flipped himself onto me making sure his legs covered the lower half of my body and my arms were trapped under his legs as well. He pointed his finger at my chest.

"You aren't going to find out who he is. You're mine, and no one elses. I had you first and if you try to find out who he is I will kill him." He threatened me making the blood run from my face at his chilling words.

"I can either be your boyfriend or your worst nightmare." He moved closer to me as he continued. "You decide Nexia."

I said the first words that came to my mind.

"I just want you to leave me alone." This didn't seem to help my case as his hand went to my neck cutting off the air.

"To bad princess you're mine. If I want something I am going to get it, and I want you. Remember that." I tried to fidget from under his grip but he was to strong as my eyes burned with tears as I tried to breathe in the air, the air that wouldn't come. Finally his hand removed from me as he stood up and turned away leaving me on the bed trying to breathe properly.

Comment, vote, follow. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 1K 64
Lily has her boring life routine everyday. What happens when she meets an Aussie boy who takes interest in her? [ch.1 edited by @zmeadow] Ā© 2014 dre...
104K 6.9K 24
I wrote this a long time ago and it is quite terrible and very cringy - Luke likes to dress up. He likes pretending to be someone he's not. He lik...
41.9K 1.2K 23
Luke Hemmings is a popular boy in High school. Everyone loves him and others wish to be him. Everyone, including boys, thinks he's the hottest thing...
1.4K 19 38
McKinley Davis is trying to kick start her career as a book writer. Already working for a writing company at just the age of 22, she is halfway there...