๐‘ด๐’š ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’‘๐’ƒ๐’“๐’๏ฟฝ...

BแปŸi ivna_jung

(Under editing) ๐•ธ๐–ž ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–†๐–— ๐•พ๐–™๐–Š๐–•๐–‡๐–—๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ (Completed) BTS are known as the heartthrobs of the... Xem Thรชm

๐Ÿ’ซINTRODUCTION๐Ÿ’ซ
๐ŸŒŸCHAPTER 1๐ŸŒŸ
โœจ CHAPTER 2โœจ
๐ŸŒŸCHAPTER 3 ๐ŸŒŸ
โœจ CHAPTER 4โœจ
SORRY
๐ŸŒŸCHAPTER 5๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŒŸCHAPTER-6 ๐ŸŒŸ
๐Ÿ’ซCHAPTER 7๐Ÿ’ซ
๐ŸŒŸCHAPTER 8๐ŸŒŸ
๐Ÿ’ซCHAPTER 9๐Ÿ’ซ
๐Ÿ’ซCHAPTER 10๐Ÿ’ซ
๐Ÿ’ซ CHAPTER 11๐Ÿ’ซ
๐Ÿ’ซ CHAPTER 12๐Ÿ’ซ
๐Ÿ’ซCHAPTER 13๐Ÿ’ซ
๐Ÿ’ซ CHAPTER 14๐Ÿ’ซ
๐Ÿ’ซ CHAPTER 15๐Ÿ’ซ
๐Ÿ’ซCHAPTER 16๐Ÿ’ซ
๐Ÿ’ซCHAPTER 17 ๐Ÿ’ซ
๐Ÿ’ซCHAPTER 18๐Ÿ’ซ
๐Ÿ’ซ CHAPTER 19๐Ÿ’ซ
๐Ÿ’ซCHAPTER 20๐Ÿ’ซ
Thank you
๐Ÿ’ซCHAPTER 21๐Ÿ’ซ
๐Ÿ’ซCHAPTER 22๐Ÿ’ซ
๐Ÿ’ซ CHAPTER 23๐Ÿ’ซ
๐Ÿ’ซCHAPTER 24๐Ÿ’ซ
๐Ÿ’œArmy The best๐Ÿ’œ Thanks ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’ซCHAPTER 25๐Ÿ’ซ
๐Ÿ’ซCHAPTER 26๐Ÿ’ซ
๐Ÿ’ซCHAPTER 27๐Ÿ’ซ
NEW STORY
๐Ÿ’ซCHAPTER 28๐Ÿ’ซ
๐Ÿ’ซCHAPTER 29๐Ÿ’ซ
๐Ÿ’ซCHAPTER 30๐Ÿ’ซ
๐Ÿ’ซCHAPTER 31๐Ÿ’ซ
New Season
Season 2 ๐Ÿ’œ1๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ2๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ3๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ4๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ5๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ6๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ7๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ8๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ9๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ10๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ11๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ12๐Ÿ’œ
New Story & Thank you
๐Ÿ’œ13๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ14๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ15๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ16๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ17๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ18๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ19๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ20๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ21๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ22๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ23๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ24๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ25๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ26๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ27๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ28๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ29๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ30๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ31๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ32๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ33๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ34๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ35๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ37๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ38๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ39๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ40๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ41๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ42๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ43๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
Season-3 ๐Ÿ’™1๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™2๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™3๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™4๐Ÿ’™
5๏ธโƒฃ
6๏ธโƒฃ
7๏ธโƒฃ
8๏ธโƒฃ
9๏ธโƒฃ
๐Ÿ”Ÿ
1๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃ
1๏ธโƒฃ2๏ธโƒฃ
1๏ธโƒฃ3๏ธโƒฃ
1๏ธโƒฃ4๏ธโƒฃ
1๏ธโƒฃ5๏ธโƒฃ
1๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ
1๏ธโƒฃ7๏ธโƒฃ
1๏ธโƒฃ8๏ธโƒฃ
๐Ÿ’ซ Mafia Intro ๐Ÿ’ซ
1๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ
2๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ
2๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃ
2๏ธโƒฃ2๏ธโƒฃ
2๏ธโƒฃ3๏ธโƒฃ
2๏ธโƒฃ4๏ธโƒฃ
2๏ธโƒฃ5๏ธโƒฃ
2๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ
2๏ธโƒฃ7๏ธโƒฃ
2๏ธโƒฃ8๏ธโƒฃ
2๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ
3๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ
3๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃ
3๏ธโƒฃ2๏ธโƒฃ
3๏ธโƒฃ3๏ธโƒฃ
3๏ธโƒฃ4๏ธโƒฃ
3๏ธโƒฃ5๏ธโƒฃ
3๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ
3๏ธโƒฃ7๏ธโƒฃ
3๏ธโƒฃ8๏ธโƒฃ
3๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ
4๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ
4๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃ
4๏ธโƒฃ2๏ธโƒฃ
4๏ธโƒฃ3๏ธโƒฃ
4๏ธโƒฃ4๏ธโƒฃ
4๏ธโƒฃ5๏ธโƒฃ
4๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ
4๏ธโƒฃ7๏ธโƒฃ
4๏ธโƒฃ8๏ธโƒฃ
4๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ
5๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ
5๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃ
5๏ธโƒฃ2๏ธโƒฃ
5๏ธโƒฃ3๏ธโƒฃ
The End
About Me + Face Reveal
๐ŸŒบBonus๐ŸŒบ
๐ŸŒบBonus 2๐ŸŒบ
๐ŸŒบBonus-3๐ŸŒบ
๐Ÿ’œ200K Special Chapter๐Ÿ’œ

๐Ÿ’œ36๐Ÿ’œ

2.4K 99 11
BแปŸi ivna_jung

Australia
Hoseok POV

Me and YN came inside this weird room. Their was only darkness. No light. Just then all the lights turned on. And what I saw shocked me.
The whole room has pictures on its wall. I went close to some pictures and started seeing them

Under it was written.

The 2nd Mom of Hoseok.

I smiled seeing the photos. It has so many memories saved of me and Jin Hyung. I remember when I took all the photos. I moved towards my right and saw another photo collage.

Under it was written

The Most Understanding Person

Namjoon. He really is the most understanding person. The photos remind of our old days. The way we look at each other. I moved towards the next collage.

Under it was written

Hoseok's 1st doll

I know why we call him that. When we were young, he and the Maknaes used to follow me everywhere. And so Jin Hyung started calling them my dolls. In the photos we look very young. This photos were taken before Mom's death. I miss them so much.
I again went to the right and saw another collage.

The 2nd Doll of Hoseok.

Tae, the person who is never afraid to show me his feeling. All this photos right now hold so many emotions. The way he used to cling on me. I miss that.
I looked at my right to the next collage.

The golden 3rd Doll of Hoseok.

Indeed he is the golden. The golden Maknae. The Maknae who is like my shadow. But this time my shadow is not with me. My shadow and me both are far away from each other. I sighed and looked at another collage.

Soulmates. Sope

Sope. My Hyung. The Hyung I love the most. The person who is my whole life. Who was with me in my every stage of life. Just not now. All this photos remind me how tough it was to take them with Yoongi Hyung. He would cringe after every photo.

Ms. Jung- Hoseok look at your back.

I looked and saw a very big photo frames attached to the wall. I moved closer to that.

Memories

Ofcourse. They are the best memories. Most of the photos were taken in the last 3 months only. All my brothers. I miss them so much. I didn't even knew when tears started coming out from my eyes. I fall in my knees and covered my face with my hands and stared crying. I want to go back to them.

YN- Oppa, Oppa please don't cry. Please. Otherwise I will also cry.

I looked at her and saw there were tears in her eyes. She hugged me very tightly. I also hugged her. I need this. I need somone to comfort me. Just then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I parted the hug and looked at the person. Mr. Jung. He bent down to my level but didn't said anything. He just pulled me in his embrace. I don't want to admit it, but the warmth his hug gave me is taking all my stress, all my problems away. I felt like stay in that hug forever. Just then someone else also hugged us. It was not YN. Cause I know how her hugs feels. I looked and saw it was Mrs. Jung.  I don't know why I didn't wanted to push them. She pulled YN also in the hug. After 10 minutes we broke the hug. I stood up and started going out. But somone stopped me by again holding my wrist. I looked back and saw Mrs. Jung wa the one.

Ms. Jung- Hoseok from now this your and YN's room. We decorated it specially for you both.

M. Jung- And we know you don't like us. But Hoseok, you can't change the fact that we your and YN's real parents. It's Ok if you don't see us like your parents but please try to see us just as your 2nd parents.

Ms. Jung- Yes, Hoseok. See we also didn't wanted to leave you both. But we have to.

M. Jung- And you know that was the best decision ever.

Me, YN- How?

M. Jung- If we didn't left you then you may not have met you family. You may not have 6 amazing brothers. A cool Dad and An amazing Mom. Right.

Ms. Jung- Yes. And look we left you for your own safety. If we have not left you maybe you would not be alive till now.

Me- Can you two go out. I want to have some rest.

Ms. Jung- Sure. Just think about it again. What ever we told you and ya we bought you clothes which are already here in your closet. So, you can change.

M. Jung- Yup. And wear something fancy at night.

YN- Why?

Ms. Jung- We will go for a family dinner. And you can't say no. It's final. And now you both can rest. Just be ready at 7 PM.

Saying this both of them went. Me and YN came inside the room. It was very different from the morning one. It has two beds. Near one bed was the photos of me and all my brothers. Near another was photos was YN and Mom. Maybe that was her bed. And behind our bed was the big photo frames. We came inside and sat on my bed.

YN- You are thought the same right?

Me- What do you mean?

YN- When Mr. Jung hugged you, the hug felt very nice.  It was like I don't wanna leave the hug. And I know Oppa. The same happened with you also.

Me- How do you know?

YN- Oppa, I am your sister only.

Me- That'true and ya you are right. I felt the same.

YN- I knew.

She said lying down on my bed. She signalled me to lie down beside her.

Me- YN, we are in school uniform. First change them.

YN- Shoot. I forgot. It's a habit of coming from school and lying down.

Me- I know. Mine too. But for now. Go and change. Then I will do.

YN-Oppa, if you didn't saw, there are two changing rooms also. Like in this room, evrything is two.

Me- Oh ya. I didn't noticed that. Well now go and I will also go.

YN- Ok.

We both went towards our closet. I opened mine and saw there were many clothes snd all are my style only. I picked the most comfortable one and went to take a shower. After shower I changed into the comfortable clothes.
I looked and saw YN also changed her clothes. She again came and laid in my bed. I know she likes to sleep with me more than sleeping alone. I also came and laid beside her. Within 15 minutes I heard small cute snores and saw YN slept. I tried my best to sleep but my mind was just repeating  the words of Mr. And Mrs. Jung. I  still wondering how did they even managed to get the this phots of us. But again they are Mafia. Can do anything. After like half an hour finally I slept while looking at our old photos.

[Author:

One question-

Q- Shall BTS have relationship in this story? I am so confused. I will decide on the majority of Yes or No. Please tell me in comments. And ya the relationship will be nice and with love if it is Yes.]

So, that is it for now.
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it
Please do a vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
Meet you all in next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1310

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

3.2K 107 12
New School, New Life New Everything... Ohhh don't forgot your new Enemy!! Kim Taehyung a rich, independent student from Daegu got accepted for colleg...
220K 8.5K 19
"๐‚๐š๐ง ๐ˆ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐’๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ?" "๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž '๐’๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ' ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ง...
1.2M 64.1K 37
an arranged marriage... A cold girl who loved her husband more than anything... Y/n= your name. Jan-feb2021 Hello friends! This is the first fanf...
1.7M 40.6K 200
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14 โ€ผ๏ธDO NOT STEAL/REPOST MY IMAGINESโ€ผ๏ธ All fo...