My Big Brother's Best Friend...

Oleh writerboy242

MBBBF volume one is based off true events of my life. It is set in the Bahamas and evolves around my big brot... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Chapter 1:Encounter With The Crush
Chapter 2: Left Alone With Crush
Chapter 3: A Dream Come True?
Chspter 4: Saved By Terry
Chapter 5: Thug With A Charming Side
Chapter 6: A Day At The Beach
Chapter 7: So I Creep
Chapter 8: A New Face
Chapter 9: A Natural
Chapter 10: Curosity Kill The Cat
Chapter 11:Heart To Heart
Chapter 13: Tell Me Something Real
Chapter 14: Morning Wood
Chapter 15: Small World
Chapter 16: Two Plus Two
Chapter 18: Let Me Make It Up To You
Chapter 19: A Thug That Cooks
Chapter 20: Unexpected
Chapter 21: Thug In Shining Amor
Chapter 22: Make Me Feel Safe
Chapter 23: Sudden Urges
Chapter 24: It Gets Real
Chapter 25: Buy My Shit Back
Chapter 26: What I've Been Waiting For
Chapter 27: Lets Do This
Chapter 28: Save By The Bell
Chapter 29: Up Up & Away
Chapter 30: West Palm Beach
Chapter 31: West Palm Beach Day 2
Chapter 32: West Palm Beach Day 2 Part 2
Chapter 33: West Palm Beach Day 2 Part 3
Chapter 34: Time To Go Home
Chapter 35:Persistent
Chapter 36: Tears
Chapter 37: Here We Go
Chapter 38: Ket To My Crib
Chapter 39: Blast From The Past
Chapter 40: My Personal Doctor
Chapter 41: Enough Is Enough
Chapter 42: Nigga You Crazy
Chapter 43: You Want Drive
Chapter 44: Bring It On
Chapter 45: Never Turn Your Back
Chapter 46: On That Night Shift
Chapter 47: The Hook Up
Chapter 48: Surprise Visit
Chapter 49: Broken Hearted Boy
Chapter 50: Bug A Boo
Chapter 51: Speachless
Chapter 52: The Answer
Chapter 53: Its Official
Chapter 54: I Feel Like Shit
Chapter 55: Drunk Man Sober Words
Chapter 56: Cold As Ice
Chapter 57: A Month & Half Later
Chapter 58: No Worries
Chapter 59: Sexy & He Know It
Chapter 60: Miami Day One
Chapter 61: Miami Day One Part Two
Chapter 62: Miami Day Two
Chapter 63: Miami Day Two Part Two
Chapter 64: Miami Day Two Part Three
Chapter 65: Miami Day Three
Chapter 66: Back To The Bahamas
Chapter 67: Change Of Heart
Chapter 68: Merry Christmas
Chapter 69: Open It
Chapter 70: Five Months After Christmas
Chapter 71: Finale

Chapter 17: Good Dick Don't Make It Better

10.1K 283 32
Oleh writerboy242

Laying there with Chris still deep in me and laying on me exhausted like he was about to go sleep, I slap him softly in the back of head and grabbed his locks.

Me: Nigga! I love you and everything bey but still do don't ever fucking disrespect me like that again yo. Don't think because you got good dick it going to make it right every time you do something wrong. I letting you know now bruh I might be smaller than you but I crazy.

Chris: Relax your ass nigga and Mjay no lie seeing you act like that made me horny bruh. And it show you care about me cause if you didn't you wouldn't be mad at me right now. But lil man you got my heart and I did get carried away and am sorry. I know dick don't make it better but it's a start (As he smile)

Me: Bey I aint into games bruh don't think cause the saying goes "young dumb and full a cum" that's how this shit go bruh, I aint no ass, you keep doing shit like that and we done bey. I mean we Dl but still nigga at least show me you at least thinking about me. I wonder what you doing when I aint there. If you want fuck a chick bring her and let's fuck that pussy together. But if I catch you cheating bruh I going cheat to and let one nigga bust this open.

Chris: Yea nigga do that, but before you do tell me what cemetery you want me tell them to lay you and that fucking nigga in (he looks at me dead serious)

Me: So you want me and you to be like this, only you could get wild and if I do am dead. See yawl thug ass niggas got the same mentality and yawl like yall own way with that shit. Fuck all that bruh I don't care who you is I doing me and you go cheat and watch what going to happen.

Chris: Bey you think I does fucking play anno (ass grabs me by my neck and pulls me close to him) Bey you aint fucking hear me a , Fuck on me and see what going to happen. Oh you silent! Your mouth aint hard no more! This why I does have to get like this to get some respect from your lil ass. You lucky you my nigga and I love you cause niggas them would then get a bullet for talking to me like that. Correct yourself nigga and sit fucking small king.

Me: As I looked at him in silence I gave this nigga, I going to fuck you up look if you don't let me go and he finally did. I then came out the bed and put one black T and one sweat pants and left my room walking to the back door I could hear Terry and Shawn still in his room fucking round 2 I guess.

I went outside to our backyard, we had a big ass tree that we built a big ass bench onto, I always went to go sleep on it some nights when I wanted to be away from it all and enjoy the sky , Bahamian breeze and silence, I could think better that way. I began to think about how fucking crazy and psycho this nigga got me thinking right now I feel like stabbing he fucking ass ,had to leave that room before I did. I also thought that maybe this shit to good to be true and is this the dream come through I wanted. I know I love him but is it just lust to him? am I just a piece of ass he claims. Thoughts just runned through my head as I thought of how Dion and Chris know each other, they were acting strange. I know Chris like niggas and Dion like niggas so these to niggas must have been fucking and besides after what Chris do tonight anything is possible yo. I aint going to bother that cause if they did it was before my time so it's none of my business but besides I might be jumping to conclusion anyway. I lay their thinking and the breeze felt so good I fall asleep right there on the bench. The night went by and morning came and the sun shined through the window and woke me. Wait how I get in my room all wrapped up. I turned over to see if Chris was there and he wasn't. He must have brought me in here and covered me up, that was sweet but I still mad at that nigga. Since my mother wasn't here I know I had to be the one to cook cause Terry can't cook for shit. I then had my menu: BBQ chicken, Mac n cheese, Salad and peas n rice so I brushed my teeth and got in the kitchen to get dinner ready. I reach in the front room and Rashawn and terry all hugged up in the chair.

Me: Bey yawl niggas could go in the room do that shit ya know

Terry: Bey don't get jelly cause you and Chris mad at each other right now (As he burst out laughing)

Me: Naw bruh I mad at him he aint got shit to be mad at me for bruh I aint kiss no gal last night

Terry: man how hard you were moaning last night I thought you was over it

Rashawn: Yea bruh I thought you was good, I guess not

Me: Bey that nigga just know how to switch a situation and make me weak

Terry: Lil bro that's love man, yall going to work it out man

Me: Where nigga gone any way

Terry: He went to go do something for me (as he gave a evil smile)

Me: Why you smiling like that do...but anyway alright.

Terry: Naw go cook that food we hungry (as he burst out laughing)

Me: Nigga you better shut up before I go get me something to eat from Wendy's and call it that loll (As all us burst out laughing) Im so im so imso proud of you my phone started to ring as I got a text and it reads: Mjay I love you baby and im sorry, I will make it up to you when I come over lil later. I didn't answer and I put the phone right back in my pocket and began to cook this food cause I was hungry.

Suddenly our house phone ring and Terry answered it, it was mom and dad. He was talking to them telling them, everyone fine and that I was cooking and he looks at me and smile and says yea I got something plan, but I going to call and tell you about it later cause you know we got ears close and listening. As I thought to myself this nigga can't be talking about me, and then he brings the phone close to and says mom wants to talk to you.

Me: Hey mom how is the trip

Mom: Hey honey its fun and me and your father decided to stay tell next week Wednesday so we won't be there for your birthday baby but I will be bringing you back something special ok. Love you. Besides terry tells me he have something special planed for you but he aint tell me and I can't tell you even if I had known.

Me: He does. I wonder what it is but its cool man just enjoy yourself you and Dad and I love you to. Oh mom bring me back one new Jordan's if you got the money please
.
Mom: Boy if I get that then that's your gift

Me: Mom, man I asked for that man please get it and the birthday gift

Mom: OK boy you greedy only cause you my baby and it's your birthday.

Me: Ok cool love you and thanks.

Mom: ok im going to talk to you later than, yawl please take care and be careful.

Me: Yes mam, bye (I hanged up phone) and asked So Terry what you got plan bruh

Terry: Boy aint mom could talk, can't hold nothing, but it's nothing

Me: Bey be real what you got planed

Terry: Bey I aint telling u, wait and see

As two hours went by it was time to eat and we was killing. Next thing I heard the door bell and I went to open it and it was Chris.

Chris: Smell like I came just in time a baby

Me: Yea I guess you can say that (walking back to the kitchen)

Chris: I cant get some a ? ( he looks at me with his sad cute ass face) please!!

Me: (lol hard to resist because he was making funny face and making me laugh) Alright nigga I shouldn't but you know I got you and I still mad at you so make sure eat carefully nigga. You aint know what I put in it.

Chris: well nigga im going to die today cause I hungry as mudda fucker and besides you would miss me to much if I did

Me: Bruh aint no one going to miss you ,your dead ass (I lied I would miss him but I had to drop It petty)

Chris: Ok so I dead again, member what you got for them words, alright.
We ate and everyone was back and forth like hugs lol but its cool man. The day kind of flew as all us was chilling in the front room cracking jokes. I went in my room to take a shower and Chris walked in.

Chris: Naw bruh lets go. You could bath by my crib I want chill by me tonight and order food and watch movies and talk this shit over let's leave these to the house any way. You want to go sleep by me tonight?

Me: I got school BRUH

Chris: Well bring your uniform you could get dress by me and ill drop you home in the morning, so pack one lil bag and lets go I want show you something.

Me: Alright cool (I packed a lil bag with some clothes, tooth brush and boxers and we told Terry we was going by Chris and we left) I thought why he want me by him tonight, well I never been by him. Well any way let's see how this go, I got my blade encase this nigga trying anything.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

332K 12.7K 102
This story is the second installment to my big brothers best friend series. Which continues to explore the love of Me " Mjay" & Chris. Starting right...
1.8K 148 32
*ONGOING - Bi-weekly on Thursdays* Tristan Bell, a graduate student, never thought he would find himself in the middle of a series of murders due to...
17.8K 2.3K 39
June 12, 2016. Pulse, Florida. The biggest hate crime against the LGBT community in 21st century America. It took some lives and changed others. Mine...
73 0 14
*please read introduction first* *first book of the trilogy* Matthew is a 16-year-old that shares his best befriend Charlie with his enemy Collin. Bu...