The Neighbor- A Dolan Twins F...

By notypedolann

This is a story about how a girl named Amanda moves into New Jersey. She has a hard time fitting in. Everyone... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 26

3.1K 108 27
By notypedolann

*Sunday night*

*Amanda's POV*

I spent the weekend alone. All I did was think.

To be honest I'm not over Ethan at all. He meant everything to me. But atleast I have Gray... He understands me.

I know Grayson likes me, but I wont date him because I'm not a revenge type of person.

I am very scared for tomorrow because Ethan... He will be there at the bus stop and in the classes we have together. Plus, I don't even know if he is dating Vanessa or not.

I never knew my life here in New Jersey would be filled with drama. I actually thought I was going to like it here. Hah, that's funny.

*Monday morning*

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. Ugh. School.

I got up and grabbed a pair of black high waisted jeans and a gray crop top. I braided my hair back into a ponytail and I did my normal routine.

When I got downstairs, I ate an apple and grabbed my stuff and headed out the door.

Oh boy. Ethan and Grayson were already there. I didn't know what to do so I just stood next to them saying nothing. I saw Ethan glance at me a couple times, but I ignored it.

When the bus came I sat at the empty seat right behind Grayson. I didn't say anything on the ride to school and neither did Grayson or Ethan.

When I got to school I went to my locker and got my stuff. Then I headed for homeroom.

I sat down at my seat and pulled out my homework. I waited for the class to start, but Vanessa came in my way.

"Hey Amanda," she said looking back at her friends with a smirk, "are you and Ethan still dating?"

"No we aren't and it's all your fault!" I yelled.

"I'd be happy to tell you that Ethan and I are together." She sassed.

"And do I seem to care?" I snapped.

"I tried to warn you, A. Some people in this world deserve different things." She said.

"Yeah, just like how you deserve this!!" I yelled as I punched her right in the nose.

"Ow!" She screamed.

Her friends looked at me like I was some superstar.

"I can't believe you did this!" Vanessa yelled.

I looked to see if the teacher noticed anything that was going on. Yes. She didn't see nothing.

"Well, some people deserve different things." I said mimicking her.

"Ugh!" She squealed and turned around.

And that, is why nobody messes with Amanda Wilson.

-
Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Sorry I didn't update in so long...
I didn't know what I should have wrote next.
But I hope this was good enough.

If you enjoyed this chapter favorite it and comment!
Next chapter coming soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 1.1K 21
in which a depressed girl moves to a new school to start fresh and a boy attempts to gain her trust after hearing her horrific past life.
2.5K 42 22
A girl has known Grayson and Ethan Dolan her whole life. They're all best friends. She's especially close with Grayson and has had history with him...
9.3K 220 25
Welcome to your new life in New Jersey. Awaiting you, is pain, yet love and adventure. And through it all you have Grayson and Ethan Dolan by your si...
160K 2.6K 48
You and the twins had been best friends ever since high school, when they get bullied, you always stand up for them, you hate seeing them sad. Later...