Chapter 26

*Sunday night*

*Amanda's POV*

I spent the weekend alone. All I did was think.

To be honest I'm not over Ethan at all. He meant everything to me. But atleast I have Gray... He understands me.

I know Grayson likes me, but I wont date him because I'm not a revenge type of person.

I am very scared for tomorrow because Ethan... He will be there at the bus stop and in the classes we have together. Plus, I don't even know if he is dating Vanessa or not.

I never knew my life here in New Jersey would be filled with drama. I actually thought I was going to like it here. Hah, that's funny.

*Monday morning*

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. Ugh. School.

I got up and grabbed a pair of black high waisted jeans and a gray crop top. I braided my hair back into a ponytail and I did my normal routine.

When I got downstairs, I ate an apple and grabbed my stuff and headed out the door.

Oh boy. Ethan and Grayson were already there. I didn't know what to do so I just stood next to them saying nothing. I saw Ethan glance at me a couple times, but I ignored it.

When the bus came I sat at the empty seat right behind Grayson. I didn't say anything on the ride to school and neither did Grayson or Ethan.

When I got to school I went to my locker and got my stuff. Then I headed for homeroom.

I sat down at my seat and pulled out my homework. I waited for the class to start, but Vanessa came in my way.

"Hey Amanda," she said looking back at her friends with a smirk, "are you and Ethan still dating?"

"No we aren't and it's all your fault!" I yelled.

"I'd be happy to tell you that Ethan and I are together." She sassed.

"And do I seem to care?" I snapped.

"I tried to warn you, A. Some people in this world deserve different things." She said.

"Yeah, just like how you deserve this!!" I yelled as I punched her right in the nose.

"Ow!" She screamed.

Her friends looked at me like I was some superstar.

"I can't believe you did this!" Vanessa yelled.

I looked to see if the teacher noticed anything that was going on. Yes. She didn't see nothing.

"Well, some people deserve different things." I said mimicking her.

"Ugh!" She squealed and turned around.

And that, is why nobody messes with Amanda Wilson.

-
Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Sorry I didn't update in so long...
I didn't know what I should have wrote next.
But I hope this was good enough.

If you enjoyed this chapter favorite it and comment!
Next chapter coming soon