Chapter 7

*Amanda's POV*

When I arrived at the restaurant, the Dolan Family wasn't there yet. We got a big table to fit the 9 of us, and I sat down near the end of the table next to my little brother.

The Dolan's were very late so I pulled out my iPhone and tapped on snapchat.

"Hey Ry, selfie!" I say as I take a picture of us. I giggled because of the face Ryan made. I then put it on my story. When I hit send I heard people walk in the restaurant.

"They're here!" My dad said.

I glanced over at the door and I noticed that Ethan looked very nervous... But the boys did look very handsome tonight.

"Hey Grayson, hey Ethan." I say as they approached the table.

"Hey Amanda." Grayson says. "I don't think you have met Cameron yet.."

"No I haven't."

"Hi, I'm Cameron. Ethan and Grayson's older sister." She says shaking my hand. "It's nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, I am Amanda.. And this is Ryan." I put my hand on his shoulder.

I sat down in my seat and the Dolan kids sat down across from me and Ryan.

Ok, I'll be completely honest.. Ethan hasn't said one word to me yet at all. There is something going on and I want to know about it.

"Yeah sorry we are late.." Cameron says to me, "Somebody had a crisis." She said as she giggled and rolled her eyes at Ethan.

I laughed. "Why, what happened?" I asked being curious.

"Oh uh nothing." Ethan said getting pissed at Cameron.

*flash forward to eating dinner*

After I finished eating my chicken caesar salad I said to the twins, "So, tell me about yourselves."

"Well, my favorite color is green-" Grayson was beginning to say but I cut him off.

"No no no," i giggled. "tell me about you. What are you like?"

"Oh." Grayson chuckled. "Well I am sociable, sporty, funny, serious at times.. How about you?"

"Well..." I thought for a second. "I am athletic, out-going, nice, funny, creative..."

Grayson and I talked what seemed like forever until it was time to leave.

"Hey Amanda," Grayson asked, "can I get your number?"

"Yeah sure!" I say as he handed me his phone. I dialed my phone in it and gave it back.

"Thanks." He said with a smile on his face.

Wow. His smile could cure anything.

We went our separate ways to our cars and I got a text. Assuming it was Grayson, I put his contact in my phone.

Grayson: hey
Me: hi
Grayson: i had a good time tonight
Me: yeah same :)

*Ethan's POV*

When we got back to the house and Gray went up to his room, I pinned him down on his bed.

"You son of a b*tch!" I screamed at him.

"What the hell Ethan?!" He yelled back pushing me off of him.

"Amanda obviously likes you! You knew how much I liked her!!"

"Woah woah woah. This is my fault?!"

"Yeah it is!!!"

"How. How is this my fault?!"

"You talked to her all dinner and got her number!!"

"You didn't even talk to her!! You can't blame me for what you did!"

"Ugh I hate you!" I screamed as I stormed out of his room.

Laying in bed, I started to realized Gray was right.. It was all my freaking fault that Amanda likes Grayson more than me.

I got up and walked in Grayson's room.

"Look Gray, I'm sorry. You are right. It was all my fault." I said depressed.

"Ethan, does she really mean that much to you?" Grayson asks.

"Yeah... She is perfect in every way. I want to be with her." I said as I sat down on his bed. "I just don't know what the fudge to do."

"Well I know what you can start off doing... Actually talking to her." He says laughing.

I slap his arm. "I never had a big crush like this before."

"Ethan you just met her." He says laughing.

"Thanks for the help." I say with a sarcastic tone in my voice.

I walk back to my room and plop face down on my bed.