Chapter 20

Ethan and I were walking home together after what happened to Ethan and Vanessa.

"I'm really glad I have you." Ethan said holding my hand.

"I'm glad too Ethan." I said smiling.

"You know, I never met anybody like you." He said looking off in the distance.

"Ethan stop you're making me blush!!" I giggled.

"I won't stop telling you that Amanda. I want you to know that you mean that much to me." He said.

The comfort I get from being around Ethan is so nice.

"I love you Ethan." I said.

When we reached our houses I pulled Ethan towards mine. "Amanda I think I should go talk to my mom." He said.

"Fine. Its just when you are done come over." I said smiling.

"I'll be right back." He kissed me and left.

I walked in my house and I sat down on the couch and turned on netflix on the tv. I wasn't quite sure what to watch so I waited for Ethan to come so we could pick together.

Then I heard the doorbell ring.

I opened it and screamed "Ethan!!" But then I realized it wasn't Ethan, it was the UPS guy. "Oops im sorry." I laughed in embarrassment.

The UPS man just stood there confused. "Here's a package for Mrs. Wilson." He said handing me the package.

"Okay thanks." I said. He walked away and I shut the door.

I sat down on the couch and went on instagram. I was tagged in on so many pictures. I looked at them and there was pictures of me and Ethan. Atleast the captions weren't all negative, some said they "shipped" us.

When I was looking through a lot of them the doorbell rang. I opened the door and Ethan was standing there. "Ethan!" I screamed as I jumped into his arms. I put my legs around his waist and he held me there for awhile.

He chuckled. "Did you miss me?"

"Who wouldn't?" I said.

He brought me inside and placed me down on the ground. I shut the door behind him.

"Hmm netflix day, huh?" He asked looking at the tv.

"We don't have to, I mean we can do whatever you want." I suggested.

He laughed. "How about some wii competitions?" He asked.

"Bring it on." I giggled.

I turned on the wii and grabbed the two wii controllers. "What game do you want to play?" I asked.

"Whatever you want." He picked me up and spun me around in circles. I giggled. "I love you Amanda."

"I love you too." He put me down and kissed my forehead.

I decided mariokart so I put that video disc in.

We played a couple of games, and I have to say, Ethan sucks.

"Ethan you suck at this game." I laughed.

"Oh shut up!" He yelled.

I never saw this competitive side of him, and to be honest it was pretty funny.

Seeing him loose every game to me made me laugh so much I had stomach cramps.

It was our 8th game and I got tired of playing this. "I think I'm done."

"Ok." He said when he put down his controller. "So what do you want to do now?" He asked.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

"Yeah a little." He said.

"Want to bake some cookies?" I asked giving him a grin.

"I'll beat you to the kitchen!" He yelled as he ran to the kitchen. I didn't have fast reflexes so he was in the kitchen before I even got up. "Beatcha!!!" He screamed.

I got up and put a pouty face on to make him feel guilty. "Awww, is Amanda sad that she didn't beat me to the kitchen?" He asked.

I nodded my head.

"Well maybe if I..." He walked closer to me. "TICKLE YOU!" He finished his sentence as he tickled my stomach.

I tried not to laugh but I couldn't help it. "Stop!" I yelled.

He finally stopped and pouted again. He brought me into a hug. I pretended to cry like a baby.

He squeezed me so tight so that I couldn't breathe. "Let go" I tried to say.

He let go and said, "Common, lets go bake some cookies!"

-
Hope you all enjoyed chapter 20!
I really want to meet the Dolan Twins ;(
But last week Grayson followed me on twitter so yay!

If you enjoyed this chapter please favorite!
Also comment your thoughts on the story so far!
Chapter 21 coming soon :D