Chapter 18

*Ethan's POV*

Amanda and I walked into school. I saw Vanessa in the corner of my eye whisper to her friends. Great. She's up to something. Vanessa is that type of girl who will literally destroy people if they get in her way of her getting what she wants. In this situation, she wants me, and Amanda is in her way.

I broke up with Vanessa because I found out she was using me because I was famous. But little did I know...
It was 9 months after I finally realized she was using me.

But Amanda actually cares. Yeah, Vanessa is pretty, but she has an ugly personality once you fall into one of her traps.

Amanda is gorgeous and has the cutest personality. I really do think Amanda will be mine forever.

Amanda told me her locker number, and I showed it to her. "So this i your locker." I said.

"Thanks Eth. I love you." She said as she gave me a hug.

"I love you too. I'll see you in geometry." I said as I started to walk to my locker down the hall. But then my hand was yanked into the janitors closet.

I looked to see who it was, and no surprise.

Vanessa.

"What the hell do you want Vanessa?" I asked as she shut the door.

"Oh come on Ethan..." She said as she started to run her hand through my hair.

I stopped her. "Stop Vanessa. You have had your chance." I said as I tried to reach for the door.

She grabbed my hand. "I mean it! Stop it!" I was yelling at this point.

"Ethan baby, no need to yell." She said as she tried to hold my hand in a 'gentle' way.

"Vanessa. If you go any further I swear I'm gon-" I was cut of by her lips being planted on mine.

I tried to pull away but she pushed me against the door and pinned my hands up as she tried to stick her tongue down my throat.

I pulled my hands away and I threatened to punch her.

"Ethan boo bear, you know you like it." She said with an innocent little girl voice.

"Vanessa stop!" I screamed as she tried to take off my shirt.

I tried to push her away but the room was so crowded with cleaning supplies I couldn't push her far. She got behind me and locked the door.

"Ethan don't resist it." Vanessa said with that innocent voice again.

"Get the hell away from me!" I shouted.

Before I knew it she pulled off her shirt so that the only thing on her was her bra.

She started to make out with me but I wanted to get out of that place so bad.

Finally I built up enough strength to kick her away from me which caused her to fly back into the shelves of supplies. I quickly unlocked the door, opened it and ran to Amanda.

"Amanda..." I said out of breath and starting to cry.

"Ethan! What's wrong?!" She asked.

I said still out of breath, "Vanessa."

-
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!
I'm going to start doing this at the end of my chapters lol
THIS CHAPTER IS SO INTENSE OH GOODNESS.

If you enjoyed this chapter please favorite and comment your thoughts!

Hope you enjoyed!