Chapter 32

*Amanda's POV*

I opened the text from Ethan and stared at it awhile. Am I dreaming?

Ethan: can you come over in 30? We need to talk

What should I reply? Should I go over? Is it one of his games again? But I really want him.

Me: i guess...
Ethan: meet me in the back by the pool.

When the 30 minutes went by I headed out the door. Great it is pouring! I check my phone to see if he said to meet somewhere else. Nothing.

I look out the window and try to find him by his pool, and there he is. Standing in the rain.

I ran out there to him and I yelled, "what are you doing out here?!"

He looked at me right in the eyes, cupped his hands around my face and said, "Amanda. I don't know what to do to make you finally happy with me. But I won't give up until I do."

He comes closer. I can tell he was starting to cry. "Please Amanda... I'll do whatever to make you mine again."

I stood there, getting lost into his eyes. "Ethan... I don-" i got interrupted by his lips pressed against mine.

Our lips moved together in sync. I pulled away and looked back into his eyes. And he was crying. I brushed his wet hair off his face.

Ethan then pulled me into a big hug. I have to admit, at that point I was crying too.

"I missed you." He said as he rested his head on top of mine.

"I missed you too." I said as thunder cracked.

We looked back at eachother. His white t-shirt was so wet that you could see his abs. I giggled and poked his abs. He chuckled and hugged me again.

We were drenched with rain. "Let's get out of here." He said as he took my hand and pulled me.

"Where are we going?" I yelled as he pulled me towards the street.

He smiled. "You will have to see."

-
HEY GUYS SHORT CHAPTER AGAIN HAHAHA

When writing this chapter I was thinking of the notebook so now my fanfic is part dolan twin fanfic and part notebook LOL

HOLY MOLY CRAPPY OLI 6 THOUSAND READS!!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH I AM SO HAPPY YAYAYAYAYAYAY!
Keep on sharing it with your friends!

If you enjoyed this chapter, favorite it please!!

Comment which you prefer:
Amanda + Ethan
or
Amanda + Grayson

Bye guys love you all <3 new chapter coming soon