Chapter 13

When I walked in the classroom, the class had already started.
This short lady with short brown hair walked up to me. "Hello, are you new here?"

"Yeah. Are you..." I looked down at my schedule. "Mrs. Ross?"

"I sure am!" Mrs. Ross greeted me. "And what is your name?"

"I'm Amanda Wilson." I said managing to put a smile on my face.

"Well nice to meet you Amanda! I am your english teacher. You can sit in the empty seat in the back of the room." She said.

I walked to the back of the room, which felt like slow motion. All of the people giving me dirty looks and laughing at me. When I reached the seat I was told to sit in, I put my bag down on the ground and I sat down.

The glances I got from others made me feel sick.

The time in my first class went by fast, but slow at the same time. I walked out of the classroom and waited for Ethan to come.

"Um excuse me."

I turned around to see a pep squad behind me. "Can I help you?"

"So you're the one who is dating Ethan." She said as she glanced at my outfit.

"Yeah, what are you gonna do about it?" I sassed.

"You're going to stay away from him." The other girl said.

"And what's gonna stop me?" I said.

"I tried to warn you A." She said, "And I'll warn you again. If you don't stay away from Ethan, I will destroy you."

"Ooo I'm so scared." I sarcastically said as I rolled my eyes and walked away.

In the distance I see Ethan.

"Ethan!" I scream as I push through everybody and jump into his arms.

"Amanda!" He yelled.

"I love you so much Ethan. And if you hear anything else, don't listen to it." I whispered in his ear.

"What happened?" He asked concerned.

"These girls said they will destroy me if I don't stay away from you." I said getting down from his arms.

"Vanessa.."