Chapter 29

*Amanda's POV*

"Ethan..." I stood at the door looking at him. He was in a tux and had a big bouquet of red roses.

"Amanda, I am terribly sorry for what I had done. It was a big mistake. I need you in my life." He said looking deep into my eyes.

"I-I" I stuttered right before I ran off up to my room.

I shut the door behind me and I sat on my window couch. I looked out the window and sat there. I didn't know what to do. I was lost for words.

I sat there for awhile, until I hear a light knock at my door. "Amanda, are you ok?" Kim asked creaking my door open.

"I just want to be alone." I replied, still looking out the window.

She sighed and closed the door.

I dont know why I'm being like this, I want Ethan. So freaking much. I'm just so overwhelmed.

I sat there watching a happy couple pass the streets. Wow. I want a relationship like that.

When I was still watching I heard another knock at my door.

I ignored it, but that person came in anyway. I heard the footsteps coming closer and closer until they stopped. "Amanda..."

I turned around to see Ethan with his tux.

I looked back out the window. "You know Ethan, I want a relationship like that one." I said as I pointed out the window.

"Please don't make me feel any worse than I am." He said as he sat down on the open spot on my window couch.

"You should feel bad Ethan. You betrayed me. What did I ever do to you?" I said starting to raise my voice.

"Amanda..." He said.

"Don't 'amanda...' me. I'm pissed off and nothing can change that!" I yelled.

He looked so hurt. "If you really feel this way, I should leave."

I ignored him as he walked out the door. A couple minutes later my mom called me downstairs.

As I went downstairs my dad asked if I wanted to cut my cake.

"Sure." I said as I grabbed the knife.
I cut through the cake and everyone cheered. Wtf this is not a wedding.

I cut everyone a piece of my green cake.

When I was done cutting everyone a piece, I sat down with the rest of them.

When I was eating I didn't really say much. I just stared at the table.

I saw Grayson look up at me a few times so I looked back at him and he mouthed "are you ok".

I shaked my head very lightly so nobody would see.

He pointed his head to upstairs and then he got up and went up there. After a minute or so, I followed.

I went to my room and found him sitting on the bed.

I shut the door behind me then sat down next to him.

He put his hand on my knee. "Sorry your birthday wasn't spectacular..."

"It's not your fault." I said.

"I know, but I feel bad." Grayson admitted.

I sat there. Then I felt that feeling in your chest where your gonna cry, but I tried so hard to keep it back until a tear trickled down my face.

Grayson wiped the tear off my face. "Thanks Gray." I said trying to break a smile.

I put my head on his shoulder. "What a mess..." I said.

"Amanda, everything will be ok."

-
HEY GUYSS
Wow I wasn't planning on going this way but HERE WE ARE.

I just wanted to say, when you guys comment that you are obsessed with my story or you like it, it really means a lot. I try so hard for you guys.

If you enjoyed this chapter favorite it!
Comment your thoughts!
Byeee

OMG ETHAN FAVORITED TWO OF MY TWEETS AND GRAYSON TWEETED BACK IN A TIME RANGE OF 20 MINUTES! ASDFGHJKL
Ok I'm done