Chapter 22

*Amanda's POV*

Today is Friday morning and Ethan and I are still going strong. At school Vanessa hasn't tried to physically or mentally hurt me.

Yet.

When I went downstairs I told my mom all about me and Ethan and how we are dating and all.

"Well as long as it is ok with his parents its ok with me and dad." She said.

"Great!" I exclaimed.

I was walking out the door to see only Grayson standing there at the stop. I walked up to him. "Hi Gray." I greeted.

"Hey." He said without emotion.

"Where's Ethan?" I asked looking around.

"He has a cold."

"Oh ok." I said.

He didn't text me or anything saying he was sick, but I'll let it slide.

We got on the bus and I sat in the three seater alone.

In the corner of my eye I saw Grayson glancing at me. I looked at him and he quickly turned his head. I laughed. "You like what you see?" I ask jokingly.

"Shut up." He said as his cheeks got red.

"Listen Gray, I'm really sorry." I said.

He ignored me.

"Come here." I said as I patted on the open seat next to me. He hopped over the isle and looked at me.

"Listen, Amanda." He stopped. "Ever since Ethan saw you, he had a huge crush on you. He was pacing back and forth thinking about you. I knew how much you meant to him, so I didn't want to take his whole life from him."

"Wow..." I was speechless. I never knew Ethan felt that way when we first met.

"And yeah. I do like you. But, I can't do that to my brother." He said.

"Grayson... If you felt that way about me you could have told me." I said.

"Yeah I know..." He said as our bus stopped at the school. I kissed his cheek and gave him a hug.

"I love you Gray..." I said. "As a friend." I joked. He chuckled.

We got off the bus and entered school. I got to my locker and started to unpack my stuff until somebody put their body on the locker next to mine.

I looked, and it was a boy. He looked at me and he bit his lip. "Um can I help you?" I asked.

"Yeah you can help me by being less sexy. You're burning my eyes." He said as he tried to put his hand on my butt.

I pushed him away from me. "Get away you pervert." I said.

He walked away.

*Vanesa's POV*

I was hiding behind the corner of the wall watching Jake go up to Amanda. I saw Jake try to touch her butt but Amanda refused. That little whore.

Jake then started to walk back to me. "What the hell are you doing?!" I yelled.

"She refused!" He said. "Can I still have my 20 bucks?" He asked.

"You failed, so no." I stated. Then he walked away.

I turned to Izzy. "We are going to have to use another way. We need to destroy her."

-
Hi everyone!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! It's getting intense ooooooo
If you liked this chapter favorite it and comment your thoughts!
Next chapter coming soon