Chapter 23

*Amanda's POV*

The school day went by fast, surprisingly. I was on the bus and I tried texting Ethan, but he didn't answer. I hope he's ok.

When I got home, I remembered my mom made homemade soup the other day, so I put some in a container and started to walk to Ethan's house.

Ethan told me I can always walk in now because I'm 'family' to him. How cute. I opened the front door of his house and went up to Ethan's room.

I opened the door and I saw Ethan making out with Vanessa. I stood there. Not knowing what to do.

Ethan looked up at me. "Amanda..."

I dropped the container and I ran downstairs and out the door. I didn't stop running till I got to my room. I put my face in my pillow and cried.

*Vanessa's POV*

I was making out with Ethan in his bed until Amanda came in his room.

Bingo!

"Amanda..." Ethan said.

She dropped this box and started running. What a little baby.

"Vanessa I think you should go." Ethan said.

"Ethan, don't make me leave. You know you want me more." I said.

"Vanessa. Leave. Now." He demanded as he pointed at the door.

I got up, grabbed my stuff and left.

I tried to warn her, but some people in this world need to learn from their mistakes.

*Amanda's POV*

So much thoughts were going through my mind. I was so depressed. Why would Ethan do such a thing? He hates Vanessa! I can't believe him.

I saw my phone vibrating on my desk. I looked to see who it was. And it was Ethan. I didn't want anything to deal with him. So I just ignored all his calls.

Then I saw my phone blowing up with texts, again from Ethan. I decided to answer.

Ethan: Amanda...
Ethan: Please answer
Ethan: We really need to talk.
Me: I think we need to end this
Ethan: No please.. I can explain.
Me: Bye Ethan.

So I guess me and Ethan are done. I don't think I'll ever be able to forgive him for what he has done.

-
Hey everyone!
I told you guys things will get intense😏
I hope you are enjoying the story so far!

If you liked this chapter please favorite and comment your thoughts!
New chapter coming real soon