Chapter 17

*Ethan's POV*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm on my phone. I turned it off and I walked to my closet. I threw on sweatpants and my lacrosse sweatshirt. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and fixed my hair. I sprayed some Axe on me and put on deodorant.

I made my way downstairs and saw my mom in the kitchen. "Mornin' mom" I greeted.

"Good morning Ethan." She said with no emotion.

"Are you still mad at me?" I asked.

"Of course I am." She said.

"Well mom atleast I was spending it with someone I love." I admitted.

"Wait, are you and Amanda dating?" She asked.

"Yup." I said as Grayson came downstairs.

"Good morning Grayson." My mom greeted him.

"Morning" he said giving me a dirty look.

"Back to what we were talking about, I will allow you and Amanda to date if you focus on everything else going around you too." She said.

"How can I pay attention to everything else? I want her to be happy. She means a lot to me mom.." I said drifting off.

"Ethan. I mean it. If you don't get your act together I'll have to stop it." She said.

I got so mad at her. I decided to end it there and get my breakfast.

After I ate I grabbed my stuff and went out the door. I saw Amanda out there. Oh wow she is beautiful. I am so lucky to have such a perfect girlfriend.

I walked up to her. "Hey perfect." I said as I kissed her check from behind,

"Hey Eth." She said turning around to kiss me. Her lips are so soft, they feel like clouds.

"Do you want to come over after school today?" I asked.

"Yeah sure I'll text my mom." She said.

Then Grayson comes running out of our house. "Wow Gray, you're early today!" I said being sarcastic.

"Shut up! You're so annoying!" He yelled.

I heard Amanda giggle. I would do anything to make her laugh.

The bus came around the corner and stopped right in front of us. "Good morning!" Our bus driver greeted.

Amanda and I sat in the same spot again. I held her warm hands in mine. She rested her head on my shoulder. I pulled out my phone and took a picture for snapchat. "Amanda, smileeee!" I said smiling.

"Nooo Ethannnn" she said tucking her head in my chest.

"Come on Amanda..." I said tickling her waist.

She laughed. "Et-" she started to laugh again. "Ethan-" she laughed again. "Stoppp" she finally said.

I stopped and I gave up on taking a picture with her. "Why won't you take a picture?" I asked being curious.

"I don't want my ugly face on your snapchat." She said.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked. "You have to be kidding me." I added.

"No I am not kidding you Ethan. I'm ugly and I don't want my face on all your fan's phones." She stated.

"Well I think you are beautiful." I said putting my arm around her waist.

She sighed and laid back. We stayed like that until we got to school.

"Oh boy, here we go again." Amanda said as she saw Vanessa and her group get off the bus next to ours.

I held her hand. "It will be ok. Trust me."