Chapter 24

*Amanda's POV*

When my mom came home I quickly ran to the bathroom and cleaned myself up to make it look like nothing happened.

"Amanda! I'm home!" I heard her yell from downstairs.

I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. "Hey mom." I said trying to make it look like I was in a good mood.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a snack. I went back to my room and pulled out my laptop. I went to youtube and watched Ethan and Grayson's youtube videos.

In the videos Ethan looked so nice and innocent, but you can't judge a book by it's cover...

After I finished watching videos I grabbed my pennyboard and earbuds. I sped downstairs and yelled "Mom i'm going pennyboarding!"

I walked out to the street and dropped my pennyboard. I plugged in my earbuds, and just rode around.

*Ethan's POV*

I feel so sick to my stomach. Whenever I'm feeling down I look out my window and look at the clouds moving. It just calms me down and I'm not sure why.

Wait, is that Amanda?

I saw Amanda riding on her pennyboard down the street. I darted down the stairs and out the front door. "Amanda!!" I yelled.

She looked at me, and then continued.
What a mess I made.

*Amanda's POV*

When I was pennyboarding past the Dolans house I heard someone shout my name. I turned back, and no surprise. It was Ethan. I just turned back around.

I don't care about him anymore. He's nothing to me.

-

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter.
If you liked it, favorite it and comment your thoughts!!
New chapter coming soon!