Chapter 9

When I woke up, I saw my phone blowing up with notifications from twitter and instagram, and they weren't positive ones.

I open up my twitter and I see this picture of me, Grayson and Ethan when we went out together yesterday. Apparently their fans "hate me" for hanging out with them.

All of this hate was unbelievable. I couldn't believe it at all. The things they said about me... I just wanted to die.

"Fat" "Ugly" "Full of herself" "B*tch" "Slut"

I needed to talk to the boys. I wouldn't want to be their friend if all of their fans bullied me.

I got out of my bed and got ready. I ate a bowl of Cherrios and went for the door.

"Mom I'm going to the Dolan's!" I said.

Without me seeing Ryan in the living room, he said with a smirk on his face, "You like them sissy."

"What? No I do not!" I said trying not to blush.

"Okay...." He said.

I walked out the door and over to the Dolan's. They are probably asleep but atleast somebody has to be up.

I rang the doorbell and Cameron opened the door. "Oh hey Amanda!" She greeted me.

"Hi Cameron! I just need to talk to the boys." I said.

"Yeah sure, I'm pretty sure they are awake now." She said looking upstairs.

"Ok thanks." I said as I walked upstairs.

I went up to Grayson's room and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Grayson said.

I walked in seeing him shirtless.

"Oh uh.. Hi Amanda." He said confused.

I giggled. "Sorry I didn't know that-" I said, "Nevermind. I just need to talk to you and Ethan."

"Ok let's go wake him up." He said smirking.

We quietly tip toed into his room as I saw his precious face sleeping. When we reached his bed, Grayson whispered, "1, 2, 3!"

And we both jumped on top of him waking him up. We laughed really hard because poor Ethan didn't know what was going on.

"What the hell?" Ethan said trying to open his eyes. Then he realized I was here. "Oh hi Amanda." He said sitting up, also shirtless. "Why are you here?"

"I really need to talk to you guys." I said looking down.

"What is it?" Ethan asked.

"You can tell us anything." Grayson reminded me.

"Well your fans don't like me." I said.

"Our fans wouldn't do anything to hurt you," They both agreed.

"Really..." I said sarcastically, "If you think I'm the bad guy check your twitter."

They both unlocked their phones and checked their social medias.

"Oh my god." Grayson said.

"Why would they do such a thing?" Ethan asked.

"I did absolutely nothing wrong! Do you see what they are saying about me?!" I said starting to cry.

"Amanda.." Ethan said drifting off.

"You guys need to stop this. If you guys don't, I don't think I could be your friends anymore." I said starting to walk out the door.

"Amanda-" Ethan said.

"I gotta go. Ill text you guys later." I said obviously depressed.

I walked back to my house and went to my bedroom. I sat there in regret. I knew that they wouldn't try to do anything. They only care about their friends and their thoughts.

My phone buzzed and I glanced at the screen. It was a text from Ethan.

Ethan: Grayson has lacrosse later, do you want to hang out?
Me: I don't know.. I'm not aloud to be seen with you. :/
Ethan: You can stay at my house then. Nobody will see us there.
Me: Ill think about it.

I didn't know if I wanted to go to the Dolan's, I just wasn't in the mood. They don't even care.