Rudra-Nandani

By magicallovely

Rudra was my love and so was I for him until I came to know that everything was just a game. Emotions and bl... More

Nandani
Rudra
T R A I L E R
✨Spotify Playlist✨
1 ~ He Is Back
2 ~ I want Him To Touch Me
3 ~ The Night
4 ~ Swayamvar
5 ~ The Virginity Test
6 ~ Rudra's Anger
7 ~ The Final Warning
8 ~ Nandani Convinces Raj
9 ~ The Guest's Arrived
10 ~ Nandani Missing Rudra
11 ~ Rudra Meets Aahil
12 ~ The Haldi Ceremony
13 ~ The Sensual Haldi
14 ~ The Result of Virginity Test
15 ~ Nandani Gives a Scar to Rudra
16 ~ Rudra is Hurt
17 ~ The King Left
18 ~ He Won
19 ~ The Wedding
20 ~ The Promises
21 ~ The Grand Welcome
22 ~ The First Night Together
23 ~ The Bath Together
24 ~ Rudra Massages Nandani's Back
25 ~ Nandani Got Angry
26 ~ Rudra's Harsh Truth
27 ~ The Intense Kiss
28 ~ Rudra Massages Nandani's Back
29 ~ Nandani Marked Rudra
30 ~ Rudra and Nandani's fight
31 ~ Nandani Seduces Rudra
32 ~ Nandani Knows About Rudra's Control
33 ~ Rudra is Angry
34 ~ A Sensual Moment
35 ~ The Commitment
36 ~ Nandani Told the Truth
37 ~ Nandani Interrupts Rudra's excercise
38 ~ Rudra in Delimma
39 ~ A Sensual Argument
40 ~ Nandani Tried to Sneak Out of the Palace
41 ~ Nandani and Rudra's Fight
42 ~ The Sensual Apology
43 ~ A Sensual Request by Nandani
44 ~ The Punishment
45 ~ Rudra Almost Lost His Control
46 ~ Nandani Decides to Sell Her Assets
47 ~ The Peace Treaty
48 ~ Nandani Opened Up His Heart
49 ~ Rudra Only Wants Nandani
50 ~ Rudra Gives a Sensual Gift To Nandani
51 ~ Nandani Leaves for Her Home
52 ~ Nandani Went Insane
53 ~ Rudra Made a Decision
54 ~ Daadi-sa Wants That Ornament
55 ~ Rudra Realises The Truth
56 ~ Rudra Apologizes to Nandani
57 ~ Rudra Wants To Suck
58 ~ Nandani Said 'No'
59 ~ Rudra Teased Nandani
60 ~ Rudra and Nandani Leaves Back To Suryagarh
61 ~ Consent
62 ~ A Night To Remember
63 ~ A Night To Remember II
64 ~ Abhinandan Is Back
65 ~ Rudra Leaves Nandani
66 ~ Rudra Got Kidnapped
67 ~ The Fight
68 ~ Rudra Wants Nandani To Leave
69 ~ Rudra Denied To Meet Nandani
70 ~ A Night Before Departure
71 ~ Rudra Nandani Have Some Fun
72 ~ Rudra Dresses Up Nandani
73 ~ Rudra Loses Control
74 ~ Surgami Dev Attacked Rudra
75 ~ The Mystery Of Ninth Chamber
76 ~ Nandani Met Abhinandan
77 ~ Rudra Untangles Her Hair
78 ~ 1 Million Special Update (17+)
79 ~ The Birth Control
80 ~ Wedding Invitation
81 ~ His Little Seductress
82 ~ The Need of Seduction
83 ~ The Crowning Ceremony
84 ~ The Beginning Of The Night
85 ~ The Young Night
86 ~ The Truth About Chandramukhi
87 ~ Under the Rain
88 ~ Ranvijay's Haldi and Mehndi
89 ~ Ranvijay's Wedding
90 ~ Nandani Talks to Ranvijay
EPILOGUE
Q And A

Rudra-Nandani

186K 6.4K 857
By magicallovely

The tale was not extraordinary yet it was not simple either. It was not the story of two people falling in love but it was much more beyond it. 

As it is said falling in love is the simplest thing. You can fall in love without even seeing the person in the first place. But, is it 'Love' in actuality?

And, if it does, why does anything else matter?

***

1652, Mahablaeshgarh, a powerful princely state of western Hind. Known for its huge size, power, and dominance over the Hind. But, it was not alone in the terms of power, size, and dominance. There was another strong Empire in the western region of Hind. Suryagarh.

There was a huge desert known as Ran between the two strong Empires. The burning desert had already witnessed one deadly war between these two states, two decades ago. The war was famous for the revenge of a woman against an old man. The subject matter was Consent. The war was famous for the revenge of a brother against another brother and the subject was still Consent.

Consent is a simple word yet it is the most difficult one to understand. And, war always happens for this word. The consent has no gender, no religion, no race, and is certainly not bound with time either.

And, now the two biggest states of western Hind were about to witness a sensational saga of Princess Nandani of Mahabaleshgarh and the Crowned Prince of Suryagarh, Rudra Dev Singh on the same word Consent.

Nandani was the charm of her Empire. The sunlight of proud parents and grandparents, the best friend of a caring brother, the goddess to the people, and the soul of the Mahabaleshgarh's happiness. 

Her day starts with taking care of her parents, followed by a visit to the common people of Empire, seeking her education, giggling with her friends, and then meeting one more time her grandmother and parents before going to bed.

She had mastered every field that existed back at that time. She was well versed in literature and learned three accents along with Urdu out of interest. She mastered horse riding, sword fighting, archery, and the politics of war, and she was blessed with an intelligent brain. 

She also learned household and always helped her mother in running the Empire. And, she also learned seduction secretly as she always wanted a happy married life. A Queen with no influence over the King was no great Queen. She believed. And man craves a woman. Reality.

But, all her intelligence fails on two things first when she lies, and second when she trusts.

Everyone knew that she was a terrible liar. She could not lie even if it was good. Her tongue starts speaking unreal words when it comes to lying. And, her brain stops making intelligent decisions when she put her trust in someone.

And, now she had put her trust in someone. Rudra.

Two years had passed since she first met Rudra. The man was eight years older than her and yet he managed to beat Nandani's heart to the stage that she started missing her when he left. He stayed in her Empire for nearly three months and their love grew deeper. It first started with the interaction at the Royal dinner which he attended as a guest and a friend to Prince Abhinandan. 

Then the talks started to take place in frequent meetings sometimes coincidental and other times intentionally in the royal garden, in the streets of the Empire, in the chamber of Abhinandan in front of Abhinandan, and in the Library. 

Letters exchanges started happening and soon public places took place of private meetings. Sometimes in the corner of the kitchen, behind the royal gardens, between the shelves of the library, and in the chambers of the Princess.

But, he left her with the promise that he would come back as he needed to go to meet his younger brothers. Nandani's heart hurt as the flings just started to grow deeper and he already thought of leaving. She wanted more, more than talks.

But, the wait was finally over when he came back again after two years in 1652. The year of tragedies.

On the other hand, Rudra was all set to play the second last step of his plan. 

His life was quite the opposite of Nandani's. He was no charm absolutely no sunlight to anyone but he was a nightmare for King Suragami Dev Singh, the King of Suryagarh, Rudra's Uncle.

He was the most deserving person as he was the one who survived the deadly battle which claimed the three sons of Surgami Dev Singh. He survived the arrows landing right on his shoulder, his knee, and his thigh. He was the only one who survived fifteen sword cuts right on his chest. He was the only one who survived to behead the King's enemy.

He was a true warrior. The one who burned himself in the deserts of Ran, knew the weather better than any man and understands the heat better than anyone. He was the only one who knew control better than anyone. Nothing could bring fear to him. Nor the swords, nor the battles, nor the commands of the Kings, nor the love for anyone, nor the fear of God. He was a beast who breathes death and revenge.

Yet, he was a sharp warrior who loves to know his opponent's weaknesses before killing them. 

The comfort of home and palace, he never witnessed it. He spent his major life in the Gurukul, learning better and becoming better. He was the favorite of his teachers. An Ideal student. Mastered in every war technique. He had tasted salt over his wounds and not even sighed. He mastered control over hunger, pain, emotions, and over Love.

No one knew why he left Nandani alone for two years. He himself did not know but it was felt that she hampered his control over love. She touched his heart and for the first time, he felt scared of someone. He immediately left and came back when he believed that he could control his emotions this time to proceed with his plans.

But, only time could tell what was ahead for him. 

Will he succeed in his plan or the hole that Nandani made in his heart would expand enough to fit her in completely?

Make it 5k Family soon. ❤❤❤

A big shoutout to anushkasangari_ for making these beautiful covers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 117K 70
'Are you afraid, do I scare you, baby girl'? He asked me in a sturdy accent And all I could do is nod in affirmation, as I lay on the bed trembling u...
54.4K 2.3K 35
Dedication : To all the girls out there who're looking for a men who loves in the day and fucks at the night with the same passion.... Divya...., A g...
297K 9.5K 28
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...