You Are My Destiny || JJK FF...

Door _Taehyungshi_95_

[ COMPLETE ] BOOK 1 IN 'COLD CEO' SERIES New Name: You Are My Destiny Old Name: I'm Trying To Be Yours Y/N:... Meer

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5: Y/N is getting married?
Part 6: Will you marry her?
Part 7: Y/N's Best Friend
Part 8: Her Cute Habit
Part 9
Part 10: They kissed
Part 11: Jealousy?
Part 12: Gunshot
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15: I Will Kill You
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20: I Love You
Part 21: Let's Forget Every Thing
Part 22: Do You Love Him?
Part 23: Business Trip
Part 24: Do You Wanna Join Me?
Part 25: We Met Again
Part 26: I Don't Know You
Part 27: Chance
Part 28: I Want To Have You
Part 29: Who Is He?
Part 30: Plan 1 Successful
Part 31: Something is not right
Part 32: Plan Backfired?
Part 34: Happy Ending

Part 33: Game Over

2.9K 151 91
Door _Taehyungshi_95_

Unknown:

Sir Jeon Jungkook
escaped from here.

Author:

As soon as Alex read the message he looked at Jungkook.

He saw Jungkook slowly taking steps toward him while smirking.

Jungkook: Good Afternoon Mr. Alex!

Alex: ( He gulps ) Goo-Good Afternoon!

Jungkook: ( He looks at Jimin )

Jimin: ( He winks at Jungkook )

_
Jungkook's Thoughts:

( He glares at Jimin ) The audacity this man has to wink at me after pushing me out of the car yesterday. ( Now he looks at Yoongi. )
_

Yoongi: ( He rolls his eyes at Jungkook )

_
Jungkook's Thoughts:

Did he just roll his eyes at me? ( He pokes his tongue inside his cheek )
_

Mr. Park: Mr. Jeon please take a seat. Let's start the meeting now.

Jungkook: ( He nods his head )

Author:

Meanwhile, at the hotel, Y/N receives a parcel. When she opens the parcel she sees an envelope in it. She opens the envelope and sees all the intimate pictures of Haru with a woman.

After seeing all the pictures Y/N came out of her hotel room and walks towards the elevator.

----Timeskip----

Park Enterprises

Mr. Park: I have seen everyone's proposal and I finally choose two companies proposals.

Alex: Which are those two companies?

Mr. Park: Mr. Jeon and Mr. Min's company.

Alex: ( He clenched his jaw )

Mr. Park: Mr. Jeon and Mr. Min it's hard for me to choose any one of you. So I want you both to collaborate and make our plan a big success.

Yoongi: I don't have any problem collaborating with Mr. Jeon.

Jungkook: Me too.

Mr. Park: That's great!

----Timeskip----

Author:

Everyone walked out of the meeting room except Alex, Jungkook, Jimin and Yoongi.

Soon Jimin and Yoongi also walked out of the meeting room.

Jungkook was about to walk out of the meeting room but Alex blocked his way.

Alex: How did you escape from there? ( He gritted his teeth )

Author:

Jimin enters the meeting room again.

Jimin: Should I tell you?

Jungkook: ( He looks at Jimin and rolls his eyes )

Jimin: My Yoongi Hyung helped him to escape from that place.

Alex: Wh-What? Ho-How is that possible? How di-did he find out about Jungkook?

Yoongi: ( He also enters the meeting room ) Because of my smart best friend.

Alex: ( He looks at Yoongi ) Who is that person?

Y/N: It's me! ( She walks inside the meeting room )

Alex: You! B-But how?

Y/N: ( She walks towards Jungkook and stood beside him. ) I knew everything from the start. When you kept on threatening me that you will kill Jungkook. I was getting more and more worried about him. So I came up with an idea.

( She holds Jungkook's wrist and lifts it a little. ) I hide a small tracking chip behind Jungkook's watch without him knowing. So that I can always know about Jungkook's whereabouts.

That day when you kidnapped Jungkook and send Haru to the hotel. I immediately got to know after seeing him that he is not my Jungkook ( She chuckles ) Did you really think that I will never find out that Haru is Jungkook's duplicate? Did you forget that I used to live with twins?

Yoongi: When Y/N comes to know about Haru's truth. She immediately called me and told me to fly to Singapore as soon as possible.

Jimin: And when we come to Singapore we meet Y/N and with the help of that tracking device we find out Jungkook's whereabouts. Then after that, I and Yoongi Hyung helped him to escape from there.

We also kidnapped that Haru yesterday and hand him over to the police.

And the person who was texting you since today morning was Jungkook, not Haru.

Jungkook: Your game is over now, Alex. Now it's time for you to accompany your brother behind the bars.

Author:

After listening to Jungkook Alex slowly started taking steps backward.

Alex: No! No one can catch me.

Author:

Alex turns his back and immediately runs out of the meeting room.

But he couldn't escape as police were already waiting outside the meeting room to arrest Alex.

Jungkook, Y/N, Yoongi and Jimin walk out of the meeting room.

Y/N: ( She scoffs ) You really think you can escape?

Alex: Leave me! I didn't do anything. ( He tries to free himself from the police officer's grip. )

Police: We have many proofs against you. So you better shut up and quietly come with us.

Author:

The police arrested Alex and took him from there.

Y/N: ( She looks at Yoongi and Jimin ) Thank you so much Jiminaa and Yoongiyaa.

Yoongi: No need to thank us. Now you both go back to the hotel. You both must be tired.

Jungkook/ Y/N: ( They nodded their heads )

Author:

Both Jungkook and Y/N left Park Enterprises and went back to the hotel.

----Hotel Room----

Y/N: Thank god everything is fine now. ( She said while entering the room )

Jungkook: ( He smiles and pulls Y/N into a hug. ) Thank you so much Y/N.

Y/N: Huh? Why?

Jungkook: You saved my life twice. I must have done some good deeds in the past life that I got such a smart and brave wife. ( He hugs her more tightly )

Y/N: Oh Really! ( She blushed )

Jungkook: ( He giggles ) Yes! ( Soon something clicked in his mind and he broke the hug. ) Wait- Yesterday you told me that there is a surprise for me. And you will tell me about it today.

Y/N: Oh Yes! How can I forget about it? Wait a minute ( She brings an envelope from the nightstand. ) Here! ( She hands over the envelope to Jungkook. )

Jungkook: What is it?

Y/N: Read the reports. You'll come to know everything.

Author:

Jungkook opens the envelope and reads the reports which were inside the envelope.

After reading the reports he looks at Y/N with widened eyes.

Jungkook: Y-Y/N Is th-this tr-true?

Y/N: ( She smiles and nods her head )

Jungkook: ( Tears start forming in his eyes. ) Y/N I- I can't believe this. ( He smiles and hugs Y/N ) You are pregnant!

Y/N: ( She shook her head ) We are pregnant Jungkook.

Jungkook: ( He chuckles ) Yes! We are pregnant ( He kissed her forehead ) Oh my god then I have to prepare so many things for our baby. Y/N let's go and buy clothes for our baby.

Y/N: ( She breaks the hug and looks at Jungkook in disbelief. ) Are you serious, Jungkook? Don't you think it's too early to buy clothes for our baby? We don't even know whether it's a boy or a girl.

Jungkook: So what? I want to buy clothes for my baby now. ( He pouts )

Y/N: Why are you acting like a small baby? ( She chuckles and kisses Jungkook's lips ) Okay fine! But for now, I want to rest I am very tired.

Jungkook: Are you feeling okay? ( He looks at Y/N worriedly ) Should I call the doctor?

Y/N: I am fine Jungkook ( She smiles )

Jungkook: Are you sure?

Y/N: Yes!

Jungkook: ( He smiles ) Okay!

Y/N: But Jungkook I want to go back home now.

Jungkook: Okay! I will book our tickets. Now you take rest.

I will go and get fresh and after that, I will bring something for us to eat.

Y/N: ( She nods her head )

----Timeskip----

Author:

Jungkook brought food for Y/N and placed it on the teapoy.

Jungkook looks at Y/N and walks towards her who is sleeping peacefully on the bed.

He sleeps beside Y/N's sleeping figure and kisses her forehead.

Jungkook: Mrs. Jeon Jungkook get up! Your food is ready. ( He whispered in her ear in his husky voice. )

.

.

.

.

To Be Continued...

_____________________________________

My poor heartu can't
handle his cuteness 😭💜
____________________________________

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

23.7K 650 70
All grown up these "adults" experience life in the real world. Hearts will be broken, friendships will be tested. Betrayal will occur causing a split...
15K 735 19
A child doesn't ask to be cursed, but when one is born with it, they have no choice but to let the world break them and see them as nothing more than...
20.2K 1.7K 14
Everything happened while a stranger saved you from death but as return Everything turned into a one night stand and eventually The Stranger was know...
300K 12.7K 67
Kim taehyung is an 26 year old successful and handsome business man. He don't believe in love and stuffs like that until he met y/n. y/n is an 24 y...