Boyfriend wants to die with m...

By Xiaoshuo_

Yunluxing is a sociopath, abbreviated as neurosis. Qi Fengmian is a recognized medical genius, as well as Yun... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 62

216 3 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 62

    Yun Luxing wanted to refute, but she paused for a moment without finding the right words. After thinking about it carefully, she realized that there was nothing wrong with what Qi Fengmian said.

    She looked at Qi Fengmian dully, the tears in her eyes were crystal clear, but they did not fall. After a pause, Yun Luxing suddenly reacted. She frowned and explained solemnly, "No. How could Zhang Tiancai be a part-time trash can tool? We are friends."

    Friends are friends, how can we say that friends are friends? What about trash cans and tool people?

    Qi Fengmian raised his eyebrows, thinking that Yun Luxing finally found out in his conscience that he had to protect Zhang Tiancai. But in the end, Qi Fengmian realized that he thought too much.

    Because Yun Luxing said slowly: "How could Zhang Tiancai be a tool person? They always sue me, throw pot on me, grab my snacks, quarrel and fight with me, and throw them in my hair. Guazipi...have you ever seen such a tool person? Even if it is a trash can, he is unqualified and will be expelled from the plot team!"

    Then, Yun Luxing detailed the old accounts of Zhang Tiancai and Lao Wu. Finally, she concluded: "He doesn't deserve it!"

    Qi Fengmian: ... Also, how can a tool and a trash can quarrel and fight with Yun Luxing every three days. In other words, what is Yun Luxing who fights with the trash can every three days?

    This topic is probably not going to be able to continue thinking and messing about. Before Qi Fengmian could think about it, Yun Luxing immediately concluded, "They're just too stupid!"

    Qi Fengmian looked at his swollen child, hooked his lips lightly, and asked softly, "Huh? Are you smart?"

    Yun Luxing gave him a dissatisfied look, and said confidently, "Of course." Of course

    Yun Luxing thought she was smart. In the past, it took her more than ten days to learn how to make yogurt, but now, she can quickly learn new knowledge, and she will never be able to read only a few pages a day like before. After reading many lines, it has even reached a state of unforgettable memory.

    The smarter Yun Luxing is now very swollen. She feels that Zhang Tiancai's name is wrong, she is a genius, and the other party is a fool.

    Qi Fengmian also often lamented the power of his abilities. Yunluxing used to be a fish's memory, but now that his IQ and memory have been improved, he can't be fooled.

    He didn't want Yun Luxing to continue to worry about Zhang Tiancai and Lao Wu. He thought about the other party's complaints about Zhang Tiancai and Lao Wu just now, and Qi Fengmian smiled. He found that Yunluxing was also a real treasure. If I remember correctly, the melon seed skin thing happened a few years ago, but Yun Luxing has never forgotten it until now.     Qi Fengmian tapped Yun Luxing

    's little head, and asked her with a half-smile, "Do you hold grudges like this?"

As she spoke, she patted Qi Fengmian's hand away, and began to look through old accounts and said, "I have a good memory. For example, you forbid me to eat ice cream the day before yesterday. I can remember this for a long, long, long time..."

    She said several times in a row for a long time . , to express his good memory.

    Qi Fengmian: ...he shouldn't have brought up this topic.

    For the countless times, he explained: "Your hygiene period is coming soon, so you can't eat too much ice."

    Yun Luxing said plausibly, "We're all going to commit suicide, and it's not harmful to our health."

    Her eyes widened. Turning around, she landed on the green vegetables on the table, and said, "Right?"

    Qi Fengmian laughed angrily at her, and said seriously, "Okay, then I don't care about you. As long as you don't blame me for the pain, it's fine."

    Yun Luxing Recalling the scene of my aunt's pain during menstruation, I reluctantly gave up the plan to eat ice cream. Facing Qi Fengmian's gaze, she pursed her lips and refused to admit it: "Not only this, I also remember others."

    She broke her fingers and recalled one by one: "You refused to help me pick peaches the day before yesterday, last week. You also deliberately lost my pillow on Friday..."

    Yun Luxing stared at Qi Fengmian with bright eyes, Qi Fengmian found that Yun Luxing's memory was so good now that he was a little overwhelmed.

    He rubbed his eyebrows with a headache and explained patiently, "Peaches are sour, pick one and throw it away...and you told me to throw away that broken pillow..."

    Yun Luxing put his left ear into his right ear When he came out, he completely ignored Qi Fengmian's words, and made the most of his messing skills. She said, "I regret it later." In the

    end, Qi Fengmian gave up communicating with her. He grabbed Yun Luxing and called her softly, saying, "Yun Luxing, be nice."

    Yun Luxing was caught. She saw Qi Fengmian's anger and was afraid that the other party would beat her, so she turned to the side beside her. The man pursed his lips and showed a smile, and said flatly, "I'm pretty good."

    She blinked her eyes and whispered, "You said I would hold grudges." Qi Fengmian said that she likes to hold grudges, so she expresses it on purpose. After a while.

    As a result, Qi Fengmian became angry again, and sure enough, the man felt a needle in the sea. When Qi Fengmian was angry last time, she spanked her ass, which left a deep impression on Yun Luxing.

    Thinking of this, Yun Luxing glanced at Qi Fengmian vigilantly, moved her hips quietly, and wanted to sit further away from the other party.

    Qi Fengmian was angry at the same time and found it funny. He looked at Yun Luxing who was whispering, and felt helpless in his heart.

    What can he do with her?

    Qi Fengmian sighed and said, "Little Luzhu, you are so difficult to raise."

    He used to even naively wanted a child similar to Yun Luxing, but now he is very glad that he hesitated for a long time and did not act.

    All Qi Fengmian's patience and tenderness were given to Yun Luxing, and his love and everything were given to each other without reservation, so that he couldn't give a single bit of it to others.

    Qi Fengmian sighed in his heart, he let go of his hand, took a deep look at Yun Luxing who was worried, and said, "You are not holding grudges."

    Yun Luxing knows Qi Fengmian too well. The edge of the opponent's tolerance bottom line repeatedly jumps horizontally. She saw at a glance that Qi Fengmian had let her go, so she became happy again, and said excitedly, "That's it, I still remember you last month, last year, the year before..."

    Qi Fengmian frowned, listening to Yun Luxing's ramble, he endured it for a while, and finally laughed angrily.

    He leaned over to Yunluxing, patted the other side's little head lightly, and successfully stopped the other side's remaining words. He said: "You don't hold revenge, but make trouble without reason."

    Following the 'King of Fleeing Pot', 'Champion of Revenge', and Yun Luxing once again won the honorable title of 'Unreasonable Little Genius'.

    Qi Fengmian touched Yun Luxing's chin and said, "Little Luzhu, you've turned bad."

    Yun Luxing thought about it for a while, and then defended in a soft voice, "It's not that bad."

    Suddenly, Qi Fengmian said something. Turning around, he asked, "Are you still sad now?"

    Being interrupted by Qi Fengmian, Yun Luxing had long forgotten the sadness of Zhang Tiantian and Lao Wu's departure. Even if she thinks about it again now, she will not be as depressed as before.

    So facing Qi Fengmian's question, Yun Luxing shook his head. I don't know when, she stopped crying and was not angry anymore.

    She looked at the gentle Qi Fengmian hesitantly, and asked in a low voice, "Qi Fengmian, why do good friends have to be separated." In her previous thoughts, she never realized this problem. She thought that they would stay in the hospital because of their neuropathy, until they jumped off the building one by one and died. She never thought that it would become like this.

    Old Wu has new friends, Zhang Tiantian has a lover and a family, and she should be happy for them. But she was even more confused. It turned out that her best friend might also leave her, and the friendship she once thought was firm and unchanging will slowly ferment and deteriorate over time.

    Of course Qi Fengmian could see the confusion in Yun Luxing's eyes. He smiled lightly and said casually, "Because you're not important enough."

    Yun Luxing blinked and retorted seriously, "I'm very important." Although Old Wu and Zhang Tiantian went to the base, Yun Luxing did not Never doubt the friendship of the Neuropathic Squad.

    Qi Fengmian looked at Yun Luxing with a stubborn expression and innocent eyes, and smiled lightly. He stretched out his fingers and touched the moist corner of Yun Luxing's eyes, slender fingers were put into his lips, tasting the tears of his lover.

    He squinted at Yunluxing and said, "It's not unimportant, it's not important enough."

    Qi Fengmian said softly, "Human beings are one of the most complex creatures in the world, their lives are short, and their hearts are very short. But it is very big. In a person's short years and life, he will like to fall in love with many people and things. When these things conflict with people, the unimportant existence will be abandoned when compared with the two."

    Yun Lu Xing murmured, "Have I been abandoned?" Before Qi Fengmian could answer, she quickly muttered to herself, "That's not the case, it's just that Zhang Tiantian wants to stay with Chen Yuling, they like each other... and the old man Wu, he's going to the base to play chess with other friends..."

    She said, her voice lowered, and she felt very disappointed.

    The good friends have found happiness and a new life, she is not happy for them, and even sad because of it, Yun Luxing is ashamed of her dark mind.

    Fortunately, Qi Fengmian rescued the depressed Yun Luxing.

    Qi Fengmian's voice was soft and calmly instilled in Yun Luxing his philosophy: "If it's not the favorite, it will be abandoned." That's why he will do everything possible to make himself the most important and impossible in Yun Luxing's heart. Alternative existence.

    He stared into Yun Luxing's eyes with a smile, and seriously taught: "This is just why we need to be the most important person."

    Yun Luxing felt that what he said was wrong, but he didn't know how to object. After thinking for a while, she looked at Qi Fengmian, and suddenly asked, "What about you?"

    She said, "You just said that a person will fall in love with many people and things in his life. What about you? What do you love?"

    " You." Qi Fengmian smiled and said the simplest love words lazily: "I love you the most, I only love you."

    ——[They are not the ones who love you the most. ]

    - [Only me, love you devoutly. ]

    - [I will not abandon you. ]

    Yun Luxing was stunned for a moment, and replied, "I know." Yun Luxing expected Zhang Tiantian, Lao Wu and the others to leave, but she didn't make a fuss to keep them, because she knew that Qi Fengmian would always be by her side.

    She is the most important existence in Qi Fengmian's heart.

    He loves her the most.

    Thinking of this, Yun Luxing couldn't help pursing her lips. Her eyes were clear and bright, and there were two shallow pear eddies on both sides of her cheeks. She took Qi Fengmian's arm and leaned herself on the other side.

    She leaned on Qi Fengmian's arms attached, feeling that her heart, which was lost because her friend left, was filled with love again. She hugged Qi Fengmian's arm and laughed like a little hamster.

    Yun Luxing called Qi Fengmian's name, and when the other party lowered his eyes to look at her, she kissed her.

    After a short kiss, Yun Luxing said, "Qi Fengmian, I love you too."

    The author has something to say: the next chapter is over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 61 6
Short Title : LISFWFDO Alternate Title : 降智女配,在线等死[快穿] Status : Completed Author : Wei Ke Source : MTLNovel Novel Summary Every novel has a low IQ...
1M 76.9K 38
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
50.9K 2.3K 39
Honey Springfield was called the Handlers 'favourite' - a nickname she despised right down to the bones of her very existence - almost as much as she...
18.8K 1.1K 16
In the deep forest residing within Transylvania lays the Hotel Transylvania. A pelicular hitel known only to the creatures bumping into the night. Ho...