𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫 π₯𝐒𝐟𝐞 // ʏᴇ...

De pineapple_joong

beomgyu always had a thing for aggravating yeonjun, he never had a real reason, he thought it was fun. yeonju... Mais

β‘ 
β‘‘
β‘’
β‘£
β‘€
β‘₯
⑦
⑧
⑨
β‘ β“ͺ
β‘ β‘ 
β‘ β‘‘
β‘ β‘’
β‘ β‘£
β‘ β‘€
β‘ β‘₯
①⑦
①⑧
①⑨
β‘‘β“ͺ
β‘‘β‘ 
β‘‘β‘‘
β‘‘β‘’
β‘‘β‘£
β‘‘β‘₯
⑑⑦
⑑⑧
⑑⑨
β‘’β“ͺ
β‘’β‘ 
β‘’β‘‘
β‘’β‘’
β“β“€β“£β“—β“žβ“‘β“’ β“β“žβ“£β“”
β“β“€β“£β“—β“žβ“‘β“’ β“β“žβ“£β“” p2

β‘‘β‘€

612 27 24
De pineapple_joong

×3rd person pov×

yeonjun intended on going home after he and beomgyu fought, but somehow, he found himself still looking for the blonde haired boy.

he looked in stores, behind buildings, asked wandering people, but to no avail. it was now roughly around 2am, and yeonjun was beyond exhausted.

his hands were freezing, his feet drug and tiredness weighed him down.

he eventually gave up and headed up, sighing deeply. he wanted to the find taehyun, slightly concerned that he was missing.

he made it home and immediately collapsed onto his couch. he closed his eyes and relaxed into the soft material.

yeonjun stretched his arms above his head and yawned, wiggling around to make himself comfy.

his mind was still wandering on where taehyun could possibly be, but with a sudden jolt of confusion he sat up.

why exactly did he want to find him so much?

he shrugged it off, laying back down and turning on his side. he laid there in silence, occasionally yawning until a noise caught his attention.

he froze, his eyes slowly traveling to his door. his unlocked door. he carefully sat up and bit his tongue, gripping his hoodie sleeve tightly out of fear.

he sat in silence for the next few minutes, until he heard what sounded like feet dragging.

"oh fuxk no, oh fuxk no."

yeonjun mumbled to himself, trying to force himself to stand up. he froze up again when heavy footsteps made their way up his front door steps.

his blood ran cold as the doorbell rang, echoing throughout the silent house.

(fun fact: this happened to me and my sister like a week ago, it was like 4am and a man came up to our door.-.)

"w-whos there?"

yeonjun called out, forcefully making himself to the door. he peered out the window and saw a small boy.

but when he saw the boy, he instantly relaxed and opened the door, yanking the boy inside.

"holy fuxk beomgyu! you gave me a god d.mn heart attack!"

yeonjun breathed out, sitting down on his couch to ease his nerves. beomgyu smiled weakly and crashed to the ground, his legs unable to hold his weight.

"what the h.ll are you doing here?! at 3 in the morning?!"

yeonjun yelled, looking down at the weak boy. beomgyu just silently handed his phone to yeonjun.

and there yeonjun read what was on the screen.

tae<33

im okay
don't look for me
I'll be at school tomorrow

yeonjun sighed in relief, turning beomgyus phone off and setting it on the couch. beomgyu shakily stood up, his nose and cheeks dark red.

"it's s-so cold, but i thought I'd sh-show you that so we don't h-have to.. to look anymore.."

beomgyu stuttered out, his teeth clattering together. yeonjun eyed him, seeing how cold he actually was.

"well, you showed me now go home."

yeonjun suddenly spat, shoving the phone back into beomgyus trembling hands.

beomgyu looked up at yeonjun with sad eyes, nodded slowly as he turned around. his feet ached and pleaded that he didn't walk anymore, but he forced himself with every step.

yeonjun pushed himself ahead and opened the door for him, but guilt began to gnaw at him.

"beomgyu-"

yeonjun asked, grabbed beomgyus hoodie and pulling him back. he closed the door and beomgyu looked up at him, tears glistening in his eyes.

yeonjun sighed heavily, looking up at the dim light above him. he screwed his eyes shut and huffed slightly.

"you can warm up, but then you're leaving got it? i don't care if you walk, run, call someone, you're leaving."

yeonjun muttered through gritted teeth, trying his best not to show that he cared. he then realized his hand was on the door and beomgyu was slightly under him, causing them to be in a very awkward position.

yeonjun cleared his throat and removed his hand from the door, not knowing what to do with it.

"i have hot chocolate...?"

yeonjun muttered, almost shyly. beomgyu nodded slowly, looking up to make eye contact with the older.

"great I'll make us some and we can.. er- well you can sit on the couch and warm up before you leave."

yeonjun said as he began to walk, leaving beomgyu to mindlessly trail behind him.

"im sorry yeonjun.."

beomgyu spoke up, keeping his eyes focused on the ground. yeonjun paused his steps and turned back to beomgyu.

"why."

yeonjun asked, involuntarily zoning out on beomgyus pink face. beomgyu didn't answer immediately, forcing himself to look up at the older.

"you're... you're not a horrible or bad person, you deserve to have friends.. if anything i don't deserve to have friends.."

beomgyu mumbled, casting his gaze all around the room, not daring to look at the black haired boy.

"everyone makes mistakes.. like your parents when they had you."

yeonjun tried joking, but the joke came out harsher than intended. beomgyu smiled lightly and finally broke the awkwardness by looking at his eyes.

"go sit on the couch, I'll make you hot chocolate."

yeonjun mumbled, his voice much quieter and less happy. beomgyu nodded slowly and made his way back to the couch, his feet dragging heavily.

he crashed onto the couch and tried to take up as least space as he could, curling into a ball in the corner.

he rested his head on his knees, feeling tiredness weigh him down.

yeonjun silently made two cups of hot chocolate, added a few marshmallows and whipped cream.

he couldn't stop thinking about how tired beomgyu actually looked, but he forced his mind away from the boy.

he grabbed the two mugs and trudged back into the living room. his eyes landed on beomgyu, a sleeping beomgyu.

yeonjun rolled his eyes slightly and set the cups down, frustration swelling in his heart. he sighed and sat down on the opposite side of beomgyu, drinking his hot chocolate.

after he finished, he slipped into the kitchen and set beomgyus hot chocolate in the microwave, figuring he could just have it whenever he woke.

he ventured back into the living room, eyeing beomgyu. he looked uncomfortable, his head bent down as he hugged his knees. yeonjun shook his head and made his way over to him.

inhaling deeply, he grabbed beomgyus shoulders and shook him violently.

"BEOMGYU WAKE UPPP!!!"

yeonjun screamed, instantly causing the sleeping boy to jolt awake. the older stepped back as soon as beomgyu awoke, looking down at him.

beomgyu mumbled incoherently, rubbing his eyes. the younger rolled over and fell off the couch, groaning at the impact.

yeonjun crouched down and grabbed beomgyus thin wrist, easily hoisting him up.

beomgyu tiredly allowed yeonjun to lead him, still too exhausted to comprehend anything.

yeonjun silently led him away, opening a door. beomgyu tripped over a nonexistent step, causing him to shriek and shield himself from the fall.

it never came, as to yeonjun holding him up. beomgyu was hit with a blast of cold air and he just knew that yeonjun had taken him outside.

but he opened his eyes fully open reaching a soft bed. yeonjun gently situated beomgyu and tossed the blanket over him.

beomgyu sleepily cuddled into the blanket, scrunching up into a ball. his mind was on complete unawareness, and nothing made sense.

"night."

yeonjun mumbled quietly, leaving the room and closing the door.

the eldest made his way down the stairs, sighing as he looked at his couch. shaking his head again, he grabbed a blanket and pillow, laying down on the couch.

why you may ask?

well.. yeonjuns room was... occupied by a certain male.

~

i wanted to write fluff between yeongyu and this is the only story i can write yeongyu fluff so i hope you enjoyed

goodnight/morning<33

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

148K 10.8K 107
two years ago the world found itself being emerged with death and violence, humans transformed into dangerous creatures with hunger for flesh, killin...
25.1K 2.1K 34
If you asked Beomgyu if he had loved before, he would have dumbly replied, "what? Love? I have no time for love." Beomgyu was too busy to notice anyt...
14.5K 608 28
Beomgyu a boy living in a little coastal town, meets a guy named Yeonjun, whom he despises at first for his hatred toward rich people.. he was so bus...