Me U & Hennessy

By nickinacpattywack

"U, Me and Hennessy look what you did to me. I say my head keep on spinning." #1 beynika hashtag #1 nickimina... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105

39

2.5K 142 53
By nickinacpattywack

"Can I lay down for a minute?"

We just made it in from her parents house and it's just hitting noon. Yea we've been up since early this morning. Being there didn't last more than two hours so we were there and back.

Her little sister Ming is with us so that's cool. I'll probably get Solo, if I want to be bothered by her. She's annoying sometimes but she's my world. It'll be nice for our siblings to meet each other since we'll be together forever.

"Ok. I'm in no rush, when you wake up we'll go." I kissed her cheek as she laid down in the bed. I can tell she's been holding in her cries the whole ride. Just by how her voice sounds strained and how red her eyes are. "You okay? Wanna talk to me?"

"I don't wanna talk Bey I just wanna lay down. Please."

Just as she said that, Ming came in the room and laid down beside her. Right under Onika like it was nothing. I could see it in her face that she was about to complain about that. What doesn't she complain about? Crybaby ass.

"Ming."

"You know you want someone to lay with you. Stop it." Her little eye roll was identical to her sister. Damn, two of em.

"I don't want anybody laying with me."

"Good thing i'm not just anybody huh?"

Onika gave up and let her lay down. They're the same. Smart mouth and all. They already look identical, just a younger and older version. I would say it's it's creepy but Solange and I are the same way.

"I know what daddy said has you sad but don't worry about him. Nobody likes him anyways. We've never given him attention so it doesn't matter. This isn't gonna change how you feel but I want you to know that I love you and i'm excited."

"Thank you. I love you too mini me." Aw. Cute.

I left out to give them their moment or whatever. She hadn't seen her siblings in a minute so i'm sure they wanna catch up. I'll bother Robyn until i'm needed.

She was laid across the bed in her underwear so I smacked her thigh.

"Fenty!"

"What bitch?"

"I miss my best friend. When we having another friends day?"

"Whenever you're pregnant girlfriend take a break from her work. All she does is fucking work work work. I thought that her getting pregnant would make her chill but she just added something to make her do extra shit. The damn law job." I listened to her rant.

It's true that Onika works more now than she did before. Although it may not seem like it, but it's true. Usually she would be on her phone texting or playing games. But now she's always researching shit for a case or typing in her notes the thoughts she had about a case. She'll out of nowhere think of something and start writing or typing it.

It's annoying but we have to understand that that's her job and her dream. She's gonna put her all into it every time. The same way Rob and I have our hardworking moments. But we own businesses so we can stop when we feel like it. Not all the time.

"Well we'll be waiting forever because when she's on her maternity leave, she's gonna be too big to do anything."

"Right. So we need to get her now."

"Maybe when we come back from telling Mama nem she's pregnant."

"She'll be too tired, i'm telling you."

"You're right. This weekend?"

"It's worth a try."

I shrugged and laid across her bed with her, closing my eyes. There's really nothing for me to do today besides the pregnancy thing. All my business work is in the works. Not by me though. Mama has her hair shop being worked on and she's in charge of all that. Only time she'll need me is when it's time to sign papers. Which will be a while before that happens again.

So i'm really free of everything right now. I can chill and take a break. This is what I want my pregnant future wife to do but she just won't listen.

"I think i'm gonna wait to tell Mama tomorrow and let Nic get some rest. I wouldn't wanna do anything after what happened today."

"Right. If she didn't cry in the car with you, she's not gonna cry in front of you at all. She still doesn't trust you enough to do that. So work on building it or you'll be in the dark about a lot."

I took note of that and sighed. There's really a lot that I still need to learn about my baby. She's so closed off and won't really say much unless she feels disrespected. When she feels like you're disrespecting her, she'll go apeshit. Be ready to break up with me over the smallest thing.

I was almost single for saying she was a bitch when we first met. That was like a year ago so I don't get why she was even so upset. Maybe it's the pregnancy hormones. Or it could just be her.

"Bubbi."

I opened my eyes quickly and saw Onika standing in the doorway. She had a pout on her face and didn't even have clothes on anymore. Just her underwear. It look like her boobs have grown a little too. That bra won't fit by the end of this pregnancy.

"Yes?"

"Please come."

I never moved quicker. Grabbing her hand and letting her lead me back to her room. We laid down and I was confused on where Ming went. She was just in here.

"I'm like really sad and I don't even know how to express this."

"What does it feel like? Like you wanna cry or scream?"

"I don't know. I'm not upset enough to scream but i'm upset that my feelings are hurt."

I moved down to her stomach and kissed it repeatedly. I'm so excited for my son. Yes i'm claiming the little nigga. Something tells me that I need a daughter but like, I want a son so bad. I've always said I wanted a little boy. Before Onika, I had thoughts of settling down with Kila. But she started getting vulnerable with everything. I can't deal with that.

I think that's what attracted me to Onika so much. She's not gonna cry and sulk about her problems all day. If she does, it's not in front of me. We're the same, we don't just throw out our feelings when we're down. Now there's times when she's a little too.....heartless.

"Nothing we say can change how you feel right now, but I will let you that I love you. I don't want you to second guess anything over that. I'm promising you my all. If you even decide to leave me, remember i'm stuck with you for 18 years bookie." I moved to hover over her and pecked her lips. She look like a little ass kid with this big ass pout.

"Fuck me. Like right now."

"Baby, what?" I chuckled and grabbed her legs that she wrapped around me. She was literally holding me tight as fuck. And that's exactly how she about to grip me. That's why she pregnant cause she don't know how to unclenched once she grab. Crazy ass girl. That's so dangerous. If she was anybody else I would've left her alone over that. But it's like she had some type of hold on me that wouldn't allow me to fuck with nobody else.

"Fuck me, Beyoncé. I'm so fucking serious like my shit is throbbing, feel it." She grabbed my hand and placed it on top of her pussy. I didn't feel any throbbing but it was definitely wet.

"Damn baby. You wet like this that fast?"

"You're about to piss me off if you don't pull your dick out in two seconds."

"Who you talking to like that?" I mugged her and tried to pull her legs off of me. "Alright mamas let me go." I bent down to her face and licked her lips. If she want me to do anything she gotta let me go. How imma pull my clothes down to even stick shit inside her?

"Just pull it out right here. I wanna get it hard and slide it in. It's sexy when I do, it's boring when you do it."

I mugged her and undid my jumpsuit. Trying my best to take it off with her legs around me. This girl gives me a challenge every fucking day. Whether it's physically or mentally, it's always something. Damn. She a pain in the ass.

Once I got it off, I still had to take my underwear and shirt off. I wore a spaghetti strap under my suit and skin tight underwear.

"Lean down so I can take your shirt off."

"Or you can let me go and do it easier." I bent down using my arms to hold me and she groaned before sitting up. I literally pried her legs off and she pouted at me. A big ass baby for no damn reason. "Come on. Take it off." I sat on my knees and let her do what she she wanted.

She took my shirt off and smacked her lips at me bra.

"Bruh. All these layers." She unhooked it and slid it down my arms. Just a cry baby. Both of her hands gripped a boob and she moved to her knees too. I almost panicked when she pushed me back. Why does she act like a nigga sometimes? Maybe this why Robyn fucked her. Well she fucked Rob. I want them to tell me how that went down. "Stop being scary."

"You just pushed me down! Acting like you finna tear me up. And stop calling me bruh, I done told you about that."

"Ugh shut up so I can suck you up." She moved to my boobs and did her thing. I think she was a titty baby. Since the first time, she'll out of nowhere wanna suck my titties. It's funny but sometimes it's like, where yo moms at?

Just the feeling of her mouth of was making me a little bit hard. Then she trailed kisses until she was between my legs. I had to grab her because she was trying to grab my thighs. Hell no. Acting like she eating a box.

"Stop Onika. I'm not a bitch, you can't bitch me."

"How you think I bitch niggas? This won't be the first time I raise a nigga legs. Be cool."

"Gir- Onika be for real. Stop talking to me like that real shit. I'm finna make you stop if you keep doing that."

"Bae."

"Onika."

"Mcht alright.....scary ass." She peeled my underwear off and started stroking me. It's really been a minute since we really had sex. Of course four play, but I haven't felt her insides in a while. I apologize to my baby in advance. "You've gotten bigger."

"I haven't came in a while."

"Mmmm. Bust all over my face then." Right after that she took me in her mouth. I almost pushed her head off, she went hard from the start.

It felt like the first time all over again. The swirling and stroking. That one move when she deep throats and come up fast right before playing with my tip....with her tongue. That shits crazy.

"Ou fuck." I held her head with my eyes closed.

"Look at me." She pushed my hand away.

I opened my eyes slowly and met hers. Watching her take me whole again with no reaction. That was enough for me to cum alone. One hand played with my balls while the other ran up my body.

My hips started to thrust forward and she stopped, letting me take control. She placed her hands on the side of me and that let me know to go. I grabbed her hair and formed into a pony before slamming her head down. Thrusting my hips and slamming her was a lot.

The tears were falling and her eyes rolled back. I was so close and a few more strokes I would be cumming. She didn't try to stop me but I knew it was a lot. Her tongue was still moving so that added to it. This girl can multitask too good. That's the problem.

I slowed down and stroked hard. My nut was right at the top and she knew it. I pushed her head down and held it there until I rushed. She talk so much shit, I kept her head down while my load shot out fast. It was hitting her throat and I could see it in her eyes.

Finally I yanked her head up and she took a deep breath.

"Fuck baby." She was breathing heavily with a cummy face. It was so sexy to me. "You almost killed me....I like that. Do it again."

"No. Did I hurt you?"

"That was the best pain i've ever felt. I'm never leaving you and the next bitch that touch this is gonna die. I swear to god." She talking shit while she's out of breath. Still taking deep breaths to regulate herself. I would laugh but I felt like I did too much.

"I thought you wouldn't fight over no dick?"

"That was before you fucked me like you do. Now i'm willing to kill cause you just fucked the shit out of my face. I love that so much. I promise I do." She moved to hover over over me and kissed me deeply.

"Ehh! That's cum baby, that's nasty." I turned my head and she gave me a look that would kill.

"Bitch stop playing with me I swear. I'm not some hoe and this is your cum on my face. Now give me my fucking kiss. I'm not playing."

"Why you keep talking to me like you run me?" I grabbed her neck and flipped us. Then she just called me a bitch, imma fuck her up. I would've gotten broken up with.

"Because you getting on my nerves. Don't act like kissing me after you cum on my face is nasty. The fuck. You stick your fingers deep down my throat after fingering me so be for real."

I swear I want to choke her out right here.

"Got yo ass. I swear I do." I pulled her panties off and slid in with no warning.

"Ah- Baby wait."

"No fuck that. Talk yo shit now."

"Oh my god." She pushed at my stomach and I grabbed her hands, pinning them above her head.

I won't be too many more bitches.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.3K 4.3K 41
"Never had a nigga who protects me, Everyday with you is like a blessing. Never had a nigga show me love, Never had a nigga I could trust, no." #1...
168K 7.5K 34
Beynika
2.9K 36 11
One shots, because I don't feel I have the patience for a whole story
521 55 3
(GP) Beynika. Don't like it? Don't read it.