This Time

By Selxnophilx

Aiden Guevarra lives to survive; throughout her life, all she wanted to do was finish her education, find a s... More

| INTRODUCTION |
| PROLOGO |
|1| UNANG KABANATA
|2| IKALAWANG KABANATA
|3| IKATLONG KABANATA
|4| IKAAPAT NA KABANATA
|5| IKALIMANG KABANATA
|6| IKAANIM NA KABANATA
|7| IKAPITONG KABANATA
|8| IKAWALONG KABANATA
|9| IKASIYAM NA KABANATA
|10| IKASAMPUNG KABANATA
|11| IKALABING-ISANG KABANATA
|12| IKALABING-DALAWANG KABANATA
|13| IKALABING-TATLONG KABANATA
|14| IKALABING-APAT NA KABANATA
|15| IKALABING-LIMANG KABANATA
|16| IKALABING-ANIM NA KABANATA
|17| IKALABING-PITONG KABANATA
|18| IKALABING-WALONG KABANATA
|19| IKALABING-SIYAM NA KABANATA
|20| IKA-DALAWAMPUNG KABANATA
|21| IKA-DALAWAMPU'T ISANG KABANATA
|22| IKA-DALAWAMPU'T DALAWANG KABANATA
|23| IKA-DALAWAMPU'T TATLONG KABANATA
|24| IKA-DALAWAMPU'T APAT NA KABANATA
|25| IKA-DALAWAMPU'T LIMANG KABANATA
|26| IKA-DALAWAMPU'T ANIM NA KABANATA
|27| IKA-DALAWAMPU'T PITONG KABANATA
|28| IKA-DALAWAMPU'T WALONG KABANATA
|29| IKA-DALAWAMPU'T SIYAM NA KABANATA
|30| IKA-TATLUMPUNG KABANATA
|31| IKA-TATLUMPU'T ISANG KABANATA
|32| IKA-TATLUMPU'T DALAWANG KABANATA
|33| IKA-TATLUMPU'T TATLONG KABANATA
|34| IKA-TATLUMPU'T APAT NA KABANATA
|35| IKA-TATLUMPU'T LIMANG KABANATA
|36| IKA-TATLUMPU'T ANIM NA KABANATA
|37| IKA-TATLUMPU'T PITONG KABANATA
|38| IKA-TATLUMPU'T WALONG KABANATA
|39| IKA-TATLUMPU'T SIYAM NA KABANATA
|40| IKA-APATNAPUNG KABANATA
|41| IKA-APATNAPU'T ISANG KABANATA
|42| IKA-APATNAPU'T DALAWANG KABANATA
|43| IKA-APATNAPU'T TATLONG KABANATA
|44| IKA-APATNAPU'T APAT NA KABANATA
|45| IKA-APATNAPU'T LIMANG KABANATA
|46| IKA-APATNAPU'T ANIM NA KABANATA
|47| IKA-APATNAPU'T PITONG KABANATA
|48| IKA-APATNAPU'T WALONG KABANATA
|49| IKA-APATNAPU'T SIYAM NA KABANATA
|50| IKA-LIMANGPUNG KABANATA
|51| IKA-LIMANGPU'T ISANG KABANATA
|52| IKA-LIMANGPU'T DALAWANG KABANATA
|53| IKA-LIMANGPU'T TATLONG KABANATA
|54| IKA-LIMANGPU'T APAT NA KABANATA
|55| IKA-LIMANGPU'T LIMANG KABANATA
|56| IKA-LIMANGPU'T ANIM NA KABANATA
|57| IKA-LIMANGPU'T PITONG KABANATA
|58| IKA-LIMANGPU'T WALONG KABANATA
|59| IKA-LIMANGPU'T SIYAM NA KABANATA
|60| IKA-ANIMNAPUNG KABANATA
|61| IKA-ANIMNAPU'T ISANG KABANATA
|63| IKA-ANIMNAPU'T TATLONG KABANATA
| EPILOGO |

|62| IKA-ANIMNAPU'T DALAWANG KABANATA

3.1K 170 167
By Selxnophilx

— AIDEN —

Holding the letter Aaron wrote in my hand, I entered Amayah's house. The kid decided that he'll see his mom tomorrow because apparently, it's school day and he's too tired to get up for a trip back to his other home. I couldn't keep the smile off my face as I recalled our bonding earlier and how he kept telling me to take care of his mom.

Grinning to myself, I practically skipped towards the place.

"Where were you?" I jumped in shock upon hearing Amayah's voice.

Turning around, my eyes landed on a seemingly angry woman with her arms crossed under her chest.

"I said, where were you, Aiden?" She asked again. "Do you know what time it is?"

I glanced down at my watch, gulping in nervousness when I saw it was already 11 o'clock.

"I was with Aaron–"

"Aaron?" She cut me off, eyes blazing. "I saw you near a restaurant with your red-headed friend. You told me you were with your friends and now you're saying you were with my son?"

"I was with my friends and with Aaron afterwards," I emphasized. "The others went home earlier while Vera and I talked, then after that I went to Aaron to apologize again."

"I don't see why you had to be left alone with her."

I frowned. "She's my friend, Amayah. We talked, she comforted me like a friend would, that's it."

"You couldn't talk about your problem with the others?"

"You're being ridiculous," I said, confused as to why she's getting mad for no reason at all.

"I'm being ridiculous?" She scoffed. "We had a bit of a problem and you go off running to the person who clearly still has feelings for you."

I sighed and closed my eyes, keeping in the anger boiling inside of me. She's anxious, worried about Aaron, not eating and sleeping well, and apparently still jealous of Vera, I should be understanding. Yup, I should.

"What? You have nothing to say? We have a conflict and you decided it's a good idea to talk about it with someone who likes you?"

I guess I couldn't anymore.

"And whose fault was that, Amayah?" I asked, clenching my fist. "It was you who avoided me for no fucking reason at all, so I'm sorry for feeling hurt and talking to my friend about how shitty you made me feel."

"And that person, who has a name by the way, told me to be there for you and helped me build up the courage to talk to Aaron again. I know you're upset about Aaron but don't drag Vera into this, she doesn't like me anymore and all she's doing is being a good friend to me. We kissed twice, Amayah. Two damn times. I never had a problem with you still being friends with your ex-husband whom you have a child with and fucked for years." I slammed the letter down the table. "There's your fucking letter, Aaron's not mad anymore."

Not waiting for her reaction, I left the place with a heavy heart. I wasn't able to even open the gate when a hand grabbed my arm from behind. I resisted the urge to pull my arm away from her and instead calmed myself down.

"What?" I snapped whe she stayed quiet.

"I'm sorry," I closed my eyes when those words were uttered with a tremble in her voice, her grip tightening.

Facing Amayah, I took her hand that's gripping my arm so I could hold her face in between my hands. My heart clenched upon seeing her teary eyes and quivering lips, her face showing an obvious tiredness. "I'm really sorry, Aide."

I silently chastised myself for being this weak for her, one minute I was angry and the second I saw her looking so broken, all my anger melted away in a snap. Fuck, what did this woman do to me?

"I'm sorry. Please don't leave," she cried, her hands now clutching onto my shirt. "I'm just really tired and when I saw you two earlier, I got so jealous I don't know what came over me."

"Why did you avoid me, baby?" I asked softly. "Did I do something wrong?"

Amayah shook her head immediately. "I just... I didn't know what else to do and I thought that maybe if I avoid you, Aaron will finally forgive me. I was being stupid and I hurt you in the process. I didn't mean to make you feel that way. I'm really sorry."

"You don't regret being with me?"

Her mesmerizing eyes widened. "Of course not! I love you, Aiden. I would never ever regret falling in love with you."

I chuckled, finally being able to breathe properly after days of doubting and blaming myself. Amayah raised a hand to wipe my cheek gently and that's when I noticed the tears falling from my own eyes. "Please don't ever avoid me again."

"I won't, baby. I won't do it again. I promise. I'm sorry."

————— - ————— -  —————

"Fuck," Amayah moaned softly as I sucked her hardened nipple into my mouth, flicking it with my tongue back and forth and using my teeth to bite gently. I took my time in devouring both, loving the way her body squirmed against my arms and her pants and moans filling the entire room.

My lips moved up, trailing kisses along her chest and up to her neck, wasting no time in marking all over her skin. The intoxicating scent of lily and vanilla coming from her made my mouth water in desire as I continued to lick and nibble on her soft skin.

Our hips involuntarily grinded and rolled into each other, my front pressing deliciously against hers. Wanting to hear more of her sweet and wanton moans, I let my hand travel along her stomach, her hips and to where I knew she wanted me. Amayah arched into the touch, letting me feel more of the wetness spread all over her pussy.

"Aide, baby, please!"

I bit down on her bottom lip, feeling ridiculously hard upon hearing her begging for me. Focusing back to my lover, I circled her aching clit with a single finger before sinking three inside her warm opening, effectively earning a scream from the beauty beneath. Her hands clutched onto the sheets as I pounded inside her wet cunt, my mouth back to playing with her nipples.

I curled and pushed my fingers deep inside, pressing harder onto the rough spot that made her scream my name in pleasure. Legs wrapped around me as hips bucked up to meet every thrusts. I quickened my pace, slamming my fingers faster and harder as her mouth fall agape.

"Oh g–d, fuck! Aide–"

I sucked in a deep breath, mesmerized with the way my girlfriend looks downright gorgeous  drowned in pleasure. Watching Amayah like this is one of the most amazing things in the entire world, universe even. Her mouth agape, moans and whimpers coming out, eyes furrowed shut and tears slipping out. Fuck, she looks absolutely perfect.

It didn't take too long before my name came out of her mouth in a scream, her back arching as she came all over my hand. Her body shuddered at the intensity, teeth sinking hard into my shoulder as I continued to slammed my fingers inside her to prolong her orgasm. I ignored the pain, admittedly enjoying how pleasurable it is to feel her bite into my skin.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," The beauty chanted as she let go.

I pulled my fingers out and instead of licking her arousal off of my hand like I always would, I wrapped it around my throbbing cock, spreading her wetness around my member. Hooded eyes stared at the way my hand moved up and down to pleasure myself.

"Lay on your stomach, baby," I husked out.

Her eyes widened as she stared up at me. "What?"

"You heard me," I said impatiently, wanting nothing more than to bury myself in her right now.

Biting her bottom lip, the beauty turned around, hands and knees pressed on the bed with her lower back arched and ass out in the air. I groaned at the sight, wasting no time in grabbing and pressing my front on her perfectly shaped ass. Amayah moaned softly and bucked up against my hardened dick.

"You're so beautiful," I mumbled dazedly, caressing the soft skin of her plump ass.

Amayah hummed in pleasure as I began to place soft kisses down her smooth back. Holding my dick, I leaned over and slowly entered her wet opening, watching as she stretched around my length. The beauty cooed softly, body shivering as I pushed my cock until I was all in.

I groaned, questioning myself for not doing this position sooner. G-d, she looks so beautiful and the view of her pussy taking all of my cock brought me an immense amount of pleasure.

"Did you miss me?" I asked. Leaning further, I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled lightly, wanting to see her reaction.

"G-d, yes!" Amayah moaned, pushing back to meet my slow thrusting, her ass slapping against my thighs. "Harder, Aide. Please."

I jerked my hips faster, pulling my cock all the way out before slamming back in. Using my free hand, I slid it down to touch her pussy, rubbing her clit in circles along with my rough pounding. The slick and wet sounds of our sex was music to my ears, pushing me to fuck Amayah deeper until she's crying my name.

"I love being inside you. Fuck, you feel so good," I moaned, unconsciously pulling her hair harder.

Amayah whimpered, burying her face into the pillow and meeting my thrusts. I groaned when she squeezed down on my cock, making it hard for me to move. I kept on pumping, eager to make her cum again and again until she's spent in my arms.

We started desperately moving against each other, the smell of our arousal enveloping the entire room. Amayah muttering my name repeatedly as her knees buckled. Pulling her clit with my fingers in time with my cock hitting her spot, Amayah came and threw her head back, body shuddering as she moaned.

I chased my own orgasm, pounding her pussy harder. With one last thrust, I buried my cock deep inside and let my cum fill her until I finished. Breathing heavily, I pulled out and slumped down beside the beauty.

My hand still gripping her hair, I pulled her closer and pressed our lips in a passionate kiss. Sucking her tongue inside my mouth and pulling her bottom lip in between my teeth. Amayah whimpered against me, arms wrapping around my waist as she moved her body on top of mine and buried her face in the crook of my neck. I groaned when I felt our combined wetness drip onto my thighs.

I rubbed her bare back up and down, kissing her forehead gently. "Bath?"

She shook her head tiredly. "Sleep."

"Okay, sleep tight, baby. I love you."

"I love you."

—————

Votes and comments will truly be appreciated. Thank you for reading.

—————

A/N: one last sexy time 🙈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 819 28
~ π—–π—’π— π—£π—Ÿπ—˜π—§π—˜π—— 𝗦𝗧𝗒π—₯𝗬 ~ #1 π’Šπ’ π‘΄π’π’π’†π’š π‘―π’†π’Šπ’”π’• π’•π’‚π’ˆ 𝒐𝒏 24/12/2019 #1 𝒐𝒏 𝑨𝒍𝒗𝒂𝒓𝒐 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒆 π’•π’‚π’ˆ 𝒐𝒏 28/05/2020 #2 π’ŠοΏ½...
807K 23.5K 97
19 year old Ellie has just moved to New York, waiting to start her first year of college, when she meets her also newly moved in neighbor. Once she...
1.8M 32.3K 44
"Intimate relationships among the teachers is prohibited in this academy. So make sure no one hears your moans from behind closed doors." ~ After ye...
2.1K 138 13
School means something different for everyone. Lily moved away to a new prestigious high school to get away from a traumatic part of her life. Lily...