(OLD) Roblox DOORS | Beta AU...

By PlaceholderNameee

Made this because I wanted to express how much I like writing▪︎ - lots of drama - Lol it's kinda cringe Meh w... More

Disclaimer (edited)
1: Beginning
2: A Fight.
3: Loud Noises.
4: A new friend?
5: Something suspicious..
6: A Secret.
7: Secrets are out?
8: Someone New.
9: Betrayal.
10: Another Fight.
11: Panic Attack
12: First Death
13: Second Death
14: Accident?
15: Third Death
16: Suprise Death Party
17: Monster?
18 (SERIOUS TOPIC): Fourth Death
19: Trust.
20: Helping Hand.
22: Goodbye.
23: Reunion
24: Killer.
Important A/N.
25: Food
26: Rebuilding Friendships...?
Chapter 27: Realization
Chapter 28: Small Issue
Chapter 29: Is there even a point anymore?
Chapter 30: Another Problem?
Chapter 31: Close.
Chapter 32: Exposed
Chapter 33: Letting it all out.
Chapter 34: Code?
Chapter 35: FINALE. (REWRITTEN)
Alternate Chapter 21 | Jack's alternate death
Alternate Chapter 8 (Gift for @jess_is_dumb)
Christmas Chapter
OMFG THEY UPDATED DOORS
- FLASHBACK 0
-Flashback 2- ..First Friend?..
-Flashback 3- Jack
i dont want to write anything yet.
they removed it
apology
Truly The End of this Book

21: Trick

599 11 67
By PlaceholderNameee

hi i finished chapter 21

[no ships]

"Good..." Shadow muttered under his breath menacingly. Screech flinched as he shuddered in fear. "Now, come on." he said before grabbing Screech's hand and dragging him to door 74. As he walked through the door, he felt something tug on his hair. He turned around to see Shadow, pulling hard on his hair causing him to fall forward onto the ground. He looked at him with wide, terrified eyes. "Actually, on second thought, I'm just going to kill you." Shadow stated as he moved closer to Screech. "Wh... No! Don't hurt me! Please!" Screech begged as he cowered in terror. "Oh, but I'd love to." Shadow replied coldly as he picked Screech up by the throat and threw him against the wall.

Screech coughed violently. "Please..." he choked out as he struggled to breathe. Shadow grinned darkly. "Hmmm... let me think. How abouttt.. No." he whispered to himself before he punched Screech straight in the chest knocking him unconscious. He then pulled Screech close to him. "You'll be a great experiment for sure." He whispered as he teleported away. A few hours later. Screech woke up, groaning slightly. He opened his eyes and looked around the room. There was nothing except darkness.

Then, he realized that something was wrong. He didn't have a body anymore. He also didn't remember anything either. "WWooahh.." He mumbled as he floated around. He looked around confused before noticing a note next to him. He tried to read the note carefully but it was written in numbers and gibberish. Suddenly, he heard the door open. Screech froze as he desperately tried to find a place to hide.

A pair of feet slowly walked across the room. He stayed completely still as he tried to listen. "Screech." It whispered softly. Screech shivered slightly. "Where are you?" the voice asked. For some reason it sounded... familiar... Wait... Where did he know that voice from...? As the footsteps approached closer, he finally recognized them... "S...Spirit?" He whispered. He whispered as he floated towards her. "Spirit?... What happened to me?!" He whispered. "Well... it seems like you're just some floating head now with... tentacles? and... wait..." Spirit paused. "What?!" Screech questioned. "...I have to do something. I'll be back." She told him as she disappeared, leaving him alone again.

Screech sighed in frustration. "Great..." He muttered quietly before drifting around the room. While drifting around the room, he had accidentally turned on a light switch. It instantly blinded him. He screamed and desperately looked around the room for the light switch. Finally, after several seconds of searching, he finally found it. He immediately turned it off as he took a deep breath. He sighed heavily and sat on the bed. "How am I supposed to survive without a body?" he thought quietly before glancing outside of the window. "I mean like... I can breathe normally... somewhat." He trailed off. He then sighed in defeat.

"Okay, I'm back." Spirit said as she appeared right next to him. "What took you so long?" Screech blurted out angrily. "Uh.... about that... She nervously chuckled.

-What Spirit was doing-

*beating up Jack, Seek, Shadow, and Glitch while raining tacos plays*

"Nevermind... can you just take me already?" "Yeah." Spirit replied as she held Screech and teleported to his bedroom. "Uhhh... where exactly should I put you?" "Just... let me go." "Okay." Spirit let go of Screech as she backed away. Screech quickly flew over to the bed and tried to lay down. "I'm just gonna... go." Spirit said awkwardly as she vanished once more. Screech sighed. "Hm... I'm kind of bored... Maybe I'll pay Jack a little... visit." He said as he chuckled.

yah dont worry, spirit revived jack-

oh and glitch isnt dead

(worry)

He teleported to Jack's room shortly after. Once inside, he decided to creep up on him and surprise him. "PSST" "GAAAH!! WHA--" Jack yelped as he fell backwards. Then, Screech bit him. Jack screamed in pain as Screech laughed. "Oops~" he said before disappearing and reappearing behind Jack. "PSST" Jack shrieked as he turned around to look at him. Then, Screech screamed in his face. "AHHH!" Jack screamed, accidentally turning the light on. Screech immediately went away. "Urgh... I need to bandage my face..." Jack mumbled slightly as he went to go grab some bandages.

As he was getting some bandages from the bathroom, a sudden flash of bright blue flashed in front of him.

"Wha... wha.. what...?" Jack muttered in confusion. It seemed like he teleported in some sort of hallway. "Turn around." Someone said suddenly. Before Jack could even respond, he felt a sharp sting in his head. Jack winced in pain and let out a gasp. "Turn around." The voice spoke again. Jack did the opposite thing and ran. "No! Stop it! Get away from me!" Jack yelled as he pushed himself faster and faster down the hallway. "Turn around." Jack ran the opposite way. "Turn around." Jack ran the opposite way.

It continued like that for the past 1 minute until Jack was eventually able to get out. He gasped as he leaned against one of the walls, noticing that his head was slightly bleeding. "Ugh... That hurts a lot..." He mumbled, walking away towards another door. When he reached the door, he opened it slowly. Then he heard voices. Two different voices. One of them seemed to be Eyes and the other seemed to be... Spirit?!

He listened in on their conversation quietly. "Eyes... you can't keep doing this!" Spirit exclaimed, trying her hardest not to sound annoyed. "Why? He DESERVES this." Eyes growled, clearly irritated. "No, he doesn't!" "He needs to be punished!" "Stop it!" "No, you stop it!" they argued back and forth. 'Who were they talking about?' He wondered. He kept listening. "We shouldn't interfere. It's too dangerous. This is too soon." "I don't care. I want him gone."

"I do too but-" "NO. HE NEEDS TO BE GONE. THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO SAY." Eyes interrupted. "That's not true!" "UGH JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!" "EXCUSE ME?!" "JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH." "NO, YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH." Jack sighed silently. This sounds familiar. "Jack?" He froze as Spirit came into view. He started backing away slowly, hoping that she hadn't seen him. But she did. "Jack? Wh... what are you doing here?" She asked, confused.

Jack gulped nervously. He tried to answer but couldn't seem to speak. "I...uh.." he stuttered. But before he could even speak again, Spirit grabbed him by the arm, and slammed him into the ground. His head smacked against the ground harshly causing a small gash in his forehead.

She looked at him hatefully. Tears started to form in his eyes, and he whimpered quietly. "Don't think I forgot about what you did to Screech." She whispered quietly, glaring down at him. He winced in pain and tears welled up in his eyes once more. "Please... just let me go..." He muttered softly. Her glare grew even stronger than before as she glared at him with rage. "Do you think I'd let you go that easily? You've caused him pain. You've caused him endless suffering and isolation. If there's anything I despise, it's when I see someone suffer. Especially when it's someone I care about..." she trailed off as she narrowed her eyes. Jack flinched at her last statement. Tears began to roll down his cheeks as his breathing got harder. Then, she punched him. He coughed and groaned loudly while shaking.

He could feel blood starting to trickle down from his nose. "Oh, how Screech would ADORE this!" she smirked evilly as she grabbed the knife lying on the table. "You won't hurt him. Not anymore..." she said. Jack begged for mercy as he cried loudly. She smirked as she lifted the knife above his chest.

He closed his eyes tightly and waited for impact. But, instead of getting stabbed, he heard Spirit sigh. "Who am I kidding? No, he wouldn't. And even if I did kill you, I'd be just like him..." Spirit said, tightening her grip around the Jack flinched as he felt the cold tip of the blade graze his skin lightly.

"If only I had the guts to..." Spirit trailed off sadly. She dropped the knife as she ran away. Jack stayed lying motionless on the ground. Blood trickled down from his forehead. He couldn't move. He eventually gave up trying to move anyway. The last thing he saw before passing out was someone standing above him. "Goodnight~" The voice spoke as his vision faded into darkness.

f in the comments for jack

be honest, does he deserve an f in the chat though?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 9 20
You were supposed to go to a fancy hotel but ended up in a very rusty scary one instead. There were monsters everywhere but you can't help but feel t...
57.7K 640 33
때문에   . .   𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘵 𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨!! ⭒ ❜ . ━ 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝗴𝗶𝗿...
11.2K 294 19
no longer updating. ~ NO SMUT - COVER IS MINE ~ - An inky entity has been chasing humans his whole life as a monster. It's like he forgot his past li...
1.6K 28 29
!SLOW UPDATES DUE TO MY LAZY ASS! Ye, welcome to some random sh*t I thought of making, request your doors ships. I can also write x Reader if you wan...