airplanes, ashton irwin

By darklvv

❞We'll never die.❞ Indigo Rose grows up known by the world, and also brought to perfect expectations. Her par... More

━━ AIRPLANES, TRACK FIFTEEN
━━ PROLOGUE.
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV.
XXXV.
XXXVII.

XXXVI.

969 21 4
By darklvv

► Oh my god, it never ends.

Third Person,
August Thirty-First.

"Are you ready?"

"Yep."

Today, the family of five were moving to a beach town that was located on the edge of Australia. It was a town with tourist shops, a warm and salty beach. It was a nice three story home just off the coastal edge of Australia.

There were two reasons why they were moving there, (well, more than two but two main reasons.) Because the guys missed their families, and they wanted to get Indigo away from a place she's known for.

Ashton informed his siblings and his mom about the recent moving events a week prior, and they were excited. The three all knew about Indigo before Indigo herself knew about the three.

"The plane ride is going to be so long." Indigo complained, holding tightly onto her phone as they walked through the crowded Airport.

Indigo had gone on planes since she was five months old. She had probably been on more planes than being on a boat. But that didn't stop her from complaining.

Ashton chuckled. Indigo's arm wrapped around Ashton's forearm, a hood shielding her face and she also had leather gloves on, so that no one would recognize her painted nails.

"You've been on a lot of planes, haven't you?" Luke asked.

"I have." Indigo nodded. "But that doesn't stop me from hating it."

"True." Luke nodded, a smile greeting his face.

All the four guys had grown a strong liking to Ashton's new 'daughter/sister' as they called her. Ashton had such a protective dad layer around Indigo, but also introduced him to people as her brother.

They had taught her to do normal human things. Things she wasn't used to.

And to their liking, she enjoyed chores!

A few hours later, they got to the Airport early because Luke insisted. Luke was such an Airport dad, they were sitting and snacking on snacks from the overpriced gift shop. Ashton watched as Indigo and Michael discussed their favorite Harry Potter characters while they both snacked on gummy worms.

"Flight Three Eight Four is boarding to Sydney, Australia. Please come to your gate." The Announcer announced. They all packed up their things and made their way to the gate.

Indigo walked up to the lady at the gate desk, and showed her Indigo's ID. The four guys watched in confusion.

The gate lady said, "Oh." and ushered the five to follow her. The four followed Indigo down the terminal into the airplane.

"Here you go, Miss. Blanchard." The Flight attendant showed them five first-class seats. "This is your seat for the rest of the flight. Is this okay?"

"Yes, this is lovely. Thank you so much." Indigo thanked the lady. "You're amazing."

"See me if you need anything, Have a good flight." The attendant walked away. Indigo turned to the four, confused guys and smiled.

"Have you ever flown first-class on a twenty-one hour flight?"

September Second.

It had taken a long time to get everything into their lovely beach home. They all unloaded the bags that were in the uber, and set them into the living room.

They all had nothing. They all sold their things to be able to move comfortably without having to pay for furniture to come overseas, which Indigo offered to pay for— but the guys agreed to not have her pay for those things.

To make Indigo feel like a real teenager.

"Jesus." Ashton said, flopping onto the carpet floor. "My back is going to hurt so bad in the morning."

"Mine too." Calum groaned, sitting up.

"It's late." Luke commented, laying in a fetal position with Indigo in his arms.

"I agree." Indigo's muffled voice said in Luke's chest.

"How are we going to sleep comfortably?" Ashton asked.

"We don't."

September Third.

"Rise and Shine!" Ashton announced, waking everyone up from their night of pain.

"Shut the fuck up." Michael threw his dirty sock at Ashton, causing Ashton to dodge it and nearly hit the wall.

"Ugh!" Ashton scrunched up his face, looking at the dirty sock. "You're disgusting. Now, today our family is going to be here! Every single one! We have to get some type of furniture in this house or we are going to all sit on the floor. Hurry!"

Indigo whined and rolled over into Ashton's sweatshirt that he'd taken off in the middle of the night. "Ash, please shut your mouth."

Luke laughed.

An hour later, they all piled into an Uber to the nearest IKEA and Indigo prepared to pay for all of the furniture. When they arrived, they shuffled toward the furniture area.

Long story short, They all picked out their furniture that they couldn't get anywhere else and they all online ordered it, because some of it wasn't even in the store. But their families won't see their rooms, (Which they hadn't even chosen yet.)

"And now to pay . . ." Ashton groaned, "This is going to dent my fucking wallet."

Indigo stepped in, "Can I see it? I want to see if you picked my stuff out right."

Ashton looked at her confused, but nodded. He handed her the phone and she went to the cart, checked out and put her card information in the place. She then paid for everything.

"Done." Indigo giggled mischievously. Ashton's eyes widened once he realized what she'd done.

"Oh my fucking god." Ashton gasped. "You did not have too— Oh my god."

"I heard shouting." Luke ran into the room, becoming filly dad mode. "Ash— are you crying?"

"No!" Ashton wiped his tears, pulling Indigo into his embrace. He held her ever so lovingly.

"What the hell happened?" Michael walked in.

"Indigo just paid for our fucking furniture."

Two Hours Later.

The first family had shown up and it was safe to say that Indigo was shitting her pants. She was so fucking nervous to meet Ashton's family. What if they didn't like her? What if they told Ashton to send her back to London and he did?

"Hey, it's gonna be okay, pretty girl." Ashton kissed Indigo's head. "Don't stress."

"What if they hate me?"

"They love you already and they haven't even met you." Ashton chuckled, putting his hands on Indigo's upper arms. "You are going to be fine. I will be beside you the entire time."

"I know." She nodded.

They nodded and began to walk downstairs. As Indigo stood next to Luke, Ashton ran out to help his siblings and mom into the house with their bags.

"You good?" Michael asked, eyeing her state.

"I'm fucking nervous." She swore, putting her hand in front of her mouth when she'd realized she swore. Michael began laughing.

When the door swung open, he stopped.

A blonde girl, who Indigo recognized as Lauren, looked around the room. When her eyes hit Indigo, she smiled wide. "Oh my gosh, you're pretty much my little sister!"

She ran up to Indigo, "Can I hug you? Oh my gosh, you are gorgeous."

Indigo felt a blush rush up to her cheeks and nodded, letting Lauren hug Indigo as hard and long as she could. Indigo happily hugged back, rubbing Lauren's back as they embraced each other.

"I have been jumping up and down to meet you." Lauren said as she pulled away. "Honest."

"Me too!" Indigo exclaimed. "I'm Indigo."

"I'm Lauren!"

They began talking before Ashton walked in with Harry, his youngest brother, and his mother. They set down their bags before Harry and Anne began to hug everyone.

When Anne got to Indigo, she cheered. "Oh my gosh! Oh my god." She exclaimed, "You're Indigo! I've heard so much about you. You're pretty much my grand-daughter now. Can I hug you?"

In the next couple of hours, they all waited for the rest of the family to arrive. It was around Eight AM when the Irwin's arrived, and the rest of the family didn't even leave until Ten AM.

Lauren, Harry and Indigo all shared stories of their childhood. Whilst Lauren and Harry said real, funny stories— Indigo shared her funniest moments of her childhood, which wasn't a lot. Indigo mentioned her best friend, Gia, who she'd left in London and her ex-boyfriend she hadn't heard much of.

"Could I mention something about you being famous?" Lauren asked, "I don't want to say something that'll hurt. I saw your post."

"No, you're okay." Indigo nodded.

"I can't believe Ashton even met you. Let alone adopt you. I used to read your parents books a lot, but I put them in a trash bag after I heard what your parents had done. They don't deserve my support."

Indigo's heart warmed up.

"That means so much to me you don't even know." Indigo said, her voice threatening to crack.

"You're always welcome."

September Tenth.

Indigo waved to her new found family. Liz gave her a very long hug before she'd left with Luke's older brothers, Ben & Jack.

"You're welcomed into the family, If you couldn't already tell." Jack had said, nudging me. "You make a perfect addition."

"Thank you, Doofus." I commented, smirking at his nudge. "I appreciate it."

I had oddly grown as a niece/granddaughter to my new family. It was mixed. Luke's brothers were like my uncles, with their nudging and mild making fun of me. Harry & Lauren had officially become my siblings. We had movie nights each night, we made fun of Ashton and I also opened up to the both of them.

They had cried for me. Both of them.

I had also grown very, very close to Mali-Koa. Calum's sister. She said she was going to introduce me to music, because she was actually quite famous herself and she said, and I quote, "I got the music genes in the family. Could you imagine Calum as a musician?"

All of the parents, Especially Liz & Anne had both taken me in. They taught me how to make cookies with the little ingredients in our kitchen

Long story short, I finally had a loving family.

December Thirty-First.

Indigo didn't know if she liked Homeschooling, but it kept her away from the public until she felt like going back.

However, today was a very exciting day for Indigo.

She was dying her hair back to its natural hair color for the first time ever. It was going back to a light brown that she knew would be a good choice.

Michael and Indigo entered the hairdressers and they got right to work. They began by picking out the color, making sure her hair was healthy enough to do a whole head dye, and get to work.

Indigo was so excited.

After loads of work, and stress, Indigo Blanchard stared at herself in the mirror. Her now brown hair cascaded down her shoulders and it was curled. It was nicely put together.

Michael gasped when he saw it, and shouted— "You look amazing!"

Indigo paid, and began walking to the car— taking a thousand selfies she was never going to post.

January Third.

Today was STEP TWO to Indigo's plan. She was heading to Sephora, and going to change her makeup routine from basic, normal makeup to a different look. She entered the store and left with everything she needed.

That night, she went home and did a makeup fashion show for her four best friends.

January Eighteenth.

On this day, Indigo headed to the markets all by herself. She was there to do two things.

Buy a whole new wardrobe, and buy Calum his gift for his birthday that was coming up in seven days.

"I love you." Ashton had said, kissing Indigo's forehead before she left.

Unfortunately, Ashton & the other three had been working long hours at the nearby hospital. They had been working hard so that they could one.) gain a reputation and two.) get more hours.

"Have a good day at work." Indigo smiled, "I love you more. See you tonight!"

Indigo now walked through the long, endless hallways of the very packed mall until she hit the Hot Topic and walked inside. She looked around for two things. She looked for a BeetleJuice hoodie and a Green Day t-shirt.

For Michael's birthday, she bought him a Hogwarts Lego Set that was a shit ton of money, and he loved it.

Not that Indigo minded the money. She was getting funded by everything that had the name Indigo Rose in it. She now owned more than half of the Indigo Rose finances.

"I'd like to purchase these please." She put the things on the counter, "Thank you."

"Of course!" The sales person said. "I have to say, you are very gorgeous." She smiled. "I love your outfit!"

"Oh my gosh," Indigo blushed. "Thank you so much. Maybe I'll see you around."

"You will." The sales person winked at her, and Indigo ran out with a red tinted face.

May Fifteenth.

Indigo was now seventeen years old, and she was going to the nearest school. She was preparing herself for social media again, and becoming prepared.

In exactly a month, she was going to enter instagram again. She was going to photo dump the past year of her life, and she was going to officially start new projects.

She was nothing but happy.

A new chapter of her life was just now beginning. It was the beginning to the end.

did you shed a tear cause i did.

next chapter is indigo becoming taylor swift rep era be excited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 13.5K 199
A series of 5sos preferences. Request are open updating at least 3 times a week. Vote, comment, and follow PLEASE. Most will be from tumblr ill let y...
52.6K 1K 34
Autumn Irwin, taken from her parents at 12 years old, adopted by Ashton Irwin at 14, goes through many troubles. Will Calum, Ashton, Luke, and Micha...
15.3K 1K 56
SEQUEL TO RESTART / BOOK 5 IN EVOLVE SERIES Things were moving forward for the Irwins (thought not officially all Irwins, this is what they called t...
4.3K 16 43
-you saved my life, it's the least I can do. what is your name?- -I don't have a name...- 2018