An Unhealthy Obsession PART 1

By your1cute2

#3 in sadist #4 in abusive #9 in Mafia #1 in unhealthy #6 in bipolar #5 in psychopath #20 in murderer #... More

Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1
Author's note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author's note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Part 2???
Haters Gonna Hate

IMPORTANT

1.1K 13 4
By your1cute2

Hey guys,

I asked about your opinion and could not come to a conclusion from it but now I have finally made up my mind.

So you see Vittoria's and Leonardo's story would be no different than Allesandra and Leonardo. I mean what do you expect from a sick bastard like him. Even the death of the girl who he claimed to love could not change him so there's no way this girl can do that.

Also the story will become monotonous and similar to the previous.

I have decided to put an end to it and start with a new story altogether.

The new story will be named
"Black Heart"

💛💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

754K 16.4K 128
(short chapters) He was like the Devil but his beauty on the outside made me weak. His whole being made me weak and I have no idea why. I hate him so...
346K 7.4K 64
This book is a mafia romance/enemies to lovers. Trigger Warning, this book contains the following subjects. -alcohol and drug abuse -mentions of rap...
93.9K 2.5K 53
~~~~~~~~~~~~ Aella Aldine was his possession. His doll, toy and property. She was Damon's and no one else's. She had no say in his world or hers. She...
1.6K 43 20
He was war, She was peace. He was death...but She was life. Leonardo Rossetti. a stone cold killer. They call him the devil. The leader of the bigges...