Malia Milkovich {-Ian Gallagh...

By deanlover275

Mickey and Ian's love story but Mickey's genderswapped. Their full love story, I might add. From Season 1 to... More

A/N PLEASE READ
Playlist
Little Help?
IMPORTANT!!!!
I Need Your Opinion
It's out!
S1 EP3
S1 EPs 5-7
S1 EPs 8 & 9
S1 EP 10: Nana Gallagher had an Affair
S2 EPs 1 & 2
S2 EP 8: Parenthood
S3 EP 1 & 2
S3 EP3: May I Trim Your Hedges?
S3 EPs 5 & 6
S3 EPs 7 - 9
S3 EPs 10 - 12
Season 4, Episodes 1-5
Season 4, Episode 7
Season 4, Episode 8
Season 4, Episode 10
Season 4, Episode 11
Season 4, Episode 12
Season 5, Episode 1
Season 7, Episodes 9 & 10
Season 10, Episode 10
Season 10, Episode 11
Season 10, Episode 12
Season 11, Episode 1
Season 11, Episode 2
Season 11, Episode 3
Season 11, Episode 4
Season 11, Episode 5
Quick Announcement!
New Cover!
Idk🤦‍♀️
Well.... I did it

Season 4, Episode 9

3.1K 40 4
By deanlover275

Malia walks down the stairs of the Gallagher house and finds Ian cutting his camo pants.

"Hey, what you doing?" She asks as she rounds the couch.

"Making shorts for work." Ian replies, Malia grabs a magazine and sits next on the couch next to Ian.

"Trolls at the club get off on the General Patten fantasy, huh?" Malia says.

"More like SEAL Team 6." Ian corrects.

Malia giggles, "Excuse me." There's a knock at the door and Ian goes to answer it.

He opens the door and is met with Roman. "Where is she?" He growls as he walks into the house and towards Malia.

Malia rolls her eyes at the sight of him, "The fuck you want?" She snaps.

"So your sister knows where you are but not father of your child?!" Roman snaps back before glaring at Ian.

He shrugs back before giving Malia a kiss and heading upstairs.

Malia tosses the magazine on the coffee table before standing and walking towards the kitchen, Roman following.

"When are you coming home?" He asks.

"Not coming home." Malia replies.

"Seven pounds, six ounces. Weight of your child if you care." He says.

Malia scoffs, "Fat little fuck, isn't he?"

"I do everything I can so he doesn't find piece of shit like you." Roman snarls.

"Oh, yeah. Sure, you'll turn him into an upstanding citizen since you've blown so many of them." Malia fires back before smirking at him, "And honey, he'll be waiting for someone like me in his future. Shame, he'll never say he had a hot mama."

"We need money. Stroller, changing pads..." Roman lists

"Go to work." Malia replies.

"I do but it's not enough for Raisa." Roman says.

"Who the fuck's Raisa?" Malia rolls her eyes.

"One of the girls." Roman says, "She fell asleep using Nair, has third-degree burns on her pubis, she can't work so she watches baby." Roman explains.

Malia scoffs as she puts on her jacket, "Hold on, I'm supposed to pay some whore on the DL to baby-sit?"

"You could watch him." Roman says.

Malia shakes her head, "Got better shit to do." She says, walking away from him.

"Yeah, like what? Ride orange boy's cock?" Roman scoffs.

Malia stiffens as she turns around and glares at Roman, "Watch yourself." She growls.

But it doesn't faze Roman, "You think you scare me? You are 110 pounds of Ukrainian pussy." He growls, "What's your father gonna say when he gets out of jail and I tell him you spend every day with orange boy's cock inside you?"

Malia gives him a glare as he continues, "He's gonna cut orange boy's cock off and shove it up your pussy, right where you like it. $500 tomorrow or I call him."

Roman starts to walk out, "Even want to know your son's name?"

"Fuck you." Malia snaps, "That's his name."

~*~

Malia smokes a cigarette as she waits for Ian outside of Fairytail.

Ian arrives in a cab, "Hey, where the hell have you been?"

"Jesus." Ian sighs.

"I went to your house, you weren't there." Malia says as Ian walks towards the entrance.

"My shift's starting." Ian says, ignoring her question.

"Look, you got any money on you?" Malia asks.

Ian furrows his brows, "Few bucks. Why?"

"I need more than that." Malia bats her lashes in worry.

"What for?" Ian asks.

Malia puts her hands on her hips, "My dick of a husband thinks I owe him something. Like I'm the only one he's ever dropped a fucking load in."

"Hello." A man calls from behind the two, "Ride around the block?"

Malia scoffs, "We look like a couple hookers for sale to you?"

"Yes." The man replies.

Malia scoffs again, "Well, this ain't Macy's, bitch. You ain't window-shopping."

"You're in Boystown, outside a bar called The Fairytail." The man notes, making Malia more mad and Ian laugh.

"Why don't you fuck off before I give you a broken spine to go along with that limp wrist?" Malia yells as she grabs a nearby champagne bottle making the man drive away, "Yeah, get going, you fucking fruit!"

Ian laughs at Malia's outburst as she scoffs at what just happened.

"Thinks he can buy whatever he wants 'cause he's got a fucking Rolex and an S-Class." Malia shakes her head, "That shit happen to you a lot?"

"Every night." Ian shrugs.

"From rich dudes?" Malia asks.

Ian ignores her question, "Gotta get to work."

"Hey, hold on." Malia stops him. "Tell your boss you're going home sick tonight."

"Sick?" Ian asks.

Malia shrugs, "Yeah, whatever. Tell him you got AIDS."

~*~

Malia hides in the closet of the hotel room she and Ian had rented. Waiting for the perfect moment, Malia has her phone at the ready.

The man Ian lured flips them over so Ian's underneath him, Malia jumps out.

"Say cheese, motherfucker!" She yells as she takes a couple pictures.

"What the hell?" The man mutters.

Malia punches him square on his jaw, making him groan in pain.

She takes his watch from the nightstand and smiles, "That's Bulgari. That's, like, 200 bucks cash. Nice watch, man."

"What's going on?" The man asks, confused. "I'm calling the fucking police."

"Yeah, you do that." Malia says, "What do you think Claire and little Eleanor would make of the photo I just took?"

"Who?" The man asks.

Malia holds up his phone, "Whatever the fuck their names are."

"You're gonna out him?" Ian asks as he slips on his jeans.

"Only if I have to." Malia shrugs. "His fault for living a lie right?" She grabs the man's wallet and walks over to him, "Why don't we take a little trip downstairs? Gonna go to the ATM machine."

The man shrugs, "If you're gonna take my money, least you can do is have the twink suck me off."

Malia scowls at his words, "Is that all you think he is? Some twink?"

"He gave me blue balls." The man says.

"Did he?" Malia smiles before kneeing him below the belt, making the man groan in pain. "Now they're black and blue balls."

~*~

"We got your favorite, banana pancakes." Lip says as he puts a pancake on Liam's plate.

"I love banana pancakes." Malia says as she walks down the stairs.

Lip notices his shirt, hanging loosely around her torso. "Is that my shirt?"

Malia smiles as she grabs him by collar of his shirt and pulls him close, "Don't pretend you don't like it. Besides," She lets him go. "I didn't bring a change of clothes, so..."

(Side note: There's gonna be a special surprise for you guys later in this season that I'm writing.)

"You got coffee?" Malia asks.

"Make yourself at home." Lip says.

"You got a problem?" Malia asks, holding up a couple of dollar bills. "This should more than cover the Bisquick, asshole. Hope you're happy about taking food out of my baby's mouth."

"Yeah, how is your kid?" Lip asks.

Malia shrugs, "How the fuck should I know?"

Ian walks into the kitchen, "Going for a run. Wanna join?" He asks Lip.

"No, you know, I prefer carcinogens to endorphins." Lip says as Ian grabs a pancake. "You seen Fiona?"

"Left already." Ian replies.

"Look, you given any thought to re-enrolling in high school?" Lip asks.

Ian ignores his question, "Where's my hat? It's cold out."

Ian goes on to talk about gaming, his mind all over the place.

Malia hides her face from Lip, not wanting him to see her worried.

~*~

Malia lights up a cigarette and drinks a beer as Roman walks out with a customer.

"Hey, come again." She says in a monotoned voice.

"Yevgeny." Roman says as he puts the money into the safe.

"What?" Malia asks.

"Name of your son." Roman replies.

Malia pours herself another whiskey, "The fuck kind of name is that?" She says.

"My father's." Roman says.

"The one that sold you to a pimp for 200 bucks? You name your kid after him?" Malia scoffs.

Roman rounds the bar towards her, "It was $300 and he had good qualities, too."

Malia digs into her pocket and pulls out a roll of money, "We're square."

"Come home where you belong." Roman says as he takes the money.

Malia turns away from him, "Wasn't part of the deal."

Roman grabs her arm, "Come home."

Malia grabs his wrist and takes it off her arm, "You breathe a fucking word about what you think you know, I promise you your kid's gonna be an orphan."

"Okay," Kev jumps in, "No domestic abuse. Take it outside like everyone else."

"Come home or else." Roman growls.

Malia smacks his hand away before leaving the Alibi.

~*~

Malia walks into her house and finds Kenyatta in a bad mood.

"You find Gallagher?" She laughs as he pushes past her, bumping her shoulder in the process. "Yeah, excuse you, asshole."

"You watch baby?" Raisa says from the couch.

Malia looks down at Yevgeny, "No."

She walks over to her room and grabs a pillowcase before packing her clothes into it.

Walking to the bathroom, she opens the door and finds Mandy cleaning her bloodied face. Malia swallows nervously.

"What the fuck you looking at?" Her sister snaps before slamming the door in Malia's face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.4K 48
Liliana Gallagher the second oldest in her family younger than Fiona, but older than Lip. All Gallaghers pushing through as a family with their alcoh...
31.3K 279 19
Short stories about Y/n x Shameless boys The stories are finished and requests are closed :)
115K 2.7K 36
Mickey and Ian are friends ⋆ฺ。*:・⋆ฺ。*:・⋆ฺ。*:・⋆ฺ。*:・⋆ฺ。*:・⋆ฺ。*:・⋆ฺ。*:・⋆ฺ。*:・ #2 in Gallavich 2-6-20 & 9-25-20 #1 in Gallavich 9-26-20
282K 6.3K 41
"Ian Gallagher, you better shut the fuck up before I rip your tongue out of your fucking mouth." When Ian gets an unexpected visit from one of the ne...