Seraphim Princess

By DeltaLamdat

After dying in her previous life Melissa Wargrave is chosen by Solomon as a "King Candidate" and reincarnated... More

Bio
Chapter One - Daughter of Gabriel
Chapter Two - King Candidate
Chapter Three - Laziness Interrupted
Chapter Four - Confrontation of Geniuses
Chapter Five - Parent in the Shadows
Chapter Six - Sparring Show
Chapter Seven - One Eyed King
Chapter Eight - Cliche Thugs?
Chapter Nine - Sis Cross Kiss
Chapter Ten - It's Always The Church
Chapter 11 - Church Battle
Chapter 12 - Reginleif Stands!
Chapter 13 - Sleeping Avalon
Chapter 14 - Cadre Princess
Chapter 15 - Mysterious Plan
Chapter 16 - Kamilaphobia
Chapter 17 - Kidnapping Angel
Chapter 18 - Invasion of the Cadre Princess
Chapter 19 - Unfinished Battle
Chapter 20 - Waking Avalon
Chapter 21 - Two Months Later
Chapter 22 - Engagement and Misfortune
Chapter 23 - Mission Start
Chapter 24 - Confrontation with Strays
Chapter 25 - Insurmountable Odds
Chapter 26 - Dark Souls PvP?
Chapter 27 - Unfortunate Anticlimax?
Chapter 28 - Resolution of Strays
Chapter 29 - Unneeded Apology
Chapter 30 - Drive of Misfortune
Chapter 31 - Calm Before Storm
Chapter 32 - Devolos Academy
Chapter 33 - Envy Tinge
Chapter 34 - Cherry Blossom Teacher
Chapter 35 - Castle Game
Chapter 36 - Alliances and Boldness
Chapter 37 - Extras Begone!
Chapter 38 - Prepared Pressure
Chapter 39 - Za Warudo
Chapter 40 - Serpent's Fear
Chapter 41 - Successor Flame
Chapter 42 - Logic vs Instinct
Chapter 43 - Battle Aftermath
Chapter 44 - Pouting Times
Chapter 45 - Delusional Romance?
Chapter 46 - Stalkerish Misunderstanding
Chapter 47 - Vampire Hunt
Chapter 48 - Angelic Intervention
Chapter 49 - Forbidden Lust
Chapter 50 - Next Path
Chapter 51 - Devil Contract
Chapter 53 - Evil Spirit Madness
Chapter 54 - Praise Tosca
Chapter 55 - Vampire Talks
Chapter 56 - Chuunibyou Saint?
Chapter 57 - Test of Aunt
Chapter 58 - Motivated Now
Chapter 59 - Strategic Retreat
Chapter 60 - Stalling All Father
Chapter 61 - A New Weapon
Chapter 62 - Conflict of Pride
Chapter 63 - Escalation of Conflict
Chapter 64 - New Training
Chapter 65 - Hunting Angel
Chapter 66 - Defeat of Angel

Chapter 52 - Succubus or Na?

499 22 8
By DeltaLamdat

Two girls, Tosca and Kaori sat in the bushes early in the morning. Tosca was wearing a black wig with long bangs that constantly tried to get in the way of her vision and Kaori was wearing thick glasses along with her hair tied up in two large buns.

"K-Kaori... how come I have to wear a wig and you don't?" Tosca asks politely.

"What do you mean? Obviously, it's so that they don't recognize you."

"B-But... we've never met each other before..."

Kaori paused for a moment and blushed, realizing that Tosca's words were entirely correct. She could even go up and talk to Koga and Yuri without them ever relating the interaction back to Kaori.

"..."

"K-Kaori...?"

"UGHHH!!!! I get it if you want to take it off you can take it off okay!" Kaori yells with an embarrassed blush.

"Ehehe..." Tosca laughed awkwardly seeing Kaori pouting and decided that she would just keep the wig on since they already used her money to buy it.

"Hey! There they are!" Kaori pointed to a couple that had just met up in front of the fountain at the main park of Kuoh Town.

The girl was quite... soft looking... for a middle schooler, it was no wonder Kaori felt so threatened by her long brown hair which looked almost fluffy like sheep's wool and big innocent brown eyes that could put anyone's guard down and activate boys protective instinct. She was even weaker looking than Tosca while also having a body that was closer to that of an adult, wide hips, thick thighs, and large breasts which looked even bigger due to her short middle schooler height.

Tosca blinked seeing this girl and could finally understand why Cebrail had such a complex concerning the size of her breasts. How was it fair that a girl only a year or two older than them could be blessed so heavily, there should be plenty to go around! No hogging!

Tosca didn't know that it was even worse for Cebrail as she went to school with Devils that are notoriously well endowed as well, so every day it was as though God was attempting to rub it in her face.

"You see? A total Succubus I told you!" Kaori whisper yells snapping Tosca out of her deadlock with the bouncing balloons of Yuri.

"Umm..." Tosca hums slightly looking more closely at Yuri Kurokawa squinting her eyes. She wasn't as good as her senior Reginleif at reading people's auras nor as good at detecting things as Cebrail. Still, she was good enough to see that the girl Yuri was definitely a supernatural being.

"I don't think that she's a Succubus but she's definitely something besides Human." Tosca confirmed gaining a proud look from Kaori.

"Ah! They're leaving! After them!" Kaori pointed to the boy and the girl walking away while pulling out a paper with a list of their planned activities.

Tosca didn't really know very much about love or dating or anything like that but she was pretty sure most people plan their dates on the day of or not at all, so how Kaori got such a list she didn't know, nor did she think that she wanted to know to be honest.

The first place on the list was the mall and while Tosca and Kaori were following them Tosca couldn't help but look around with wonder. She still wasn't used to going to such a place and felt that it was quite amazing indeed. Seeing this from the corner of her eye Kaori decided that the day didn't just have to be about following the Succubus so in whatever stores they stopped at she and Tosca would shop as well.

Tosca for the most part didn't really buy anything besides a few trinkets for Cebrail and Reginleif as in truth while there were a lot of interesting things that she had never seen before she didn't like spending other people's money willy nilly and didn't think any of the stuff was necessary.

"Oh please!" Kaori said sassily crossing her arms as the two stopped in yet another shop, this one being a cosplay-themed place. Koga had taken Yuri there likely due to... a certain kind of preference of his. Kaori of course already knew of this preference given that she was his childhood friend. "You have to buy something for yourself this time! Come try this on!"

Kaori pushed a cute blue Chinese dress into Tosca's hand.

"W-What, I- shouldn't we just be watching Yuri?" Tosca attempted to deflect but Kaori wasn't having it.

"If you don't put it on yourself I'll force it onto you!" Kaori yells almost threateningly.

"Eep! O-O-Okay!" Tosca yells rushing into the changing room.

Kaori might have had a bit of a fetish for cosplay too... though usually, she was the one wearing it in front of a full-length mirror.

Yuri Kurokawa watches from the corner of her eye and frowns. Kaori was as stupid as she had always been it was endearing yet completely grossing, a black inky feeling that made her feel as though she wanted to throw up.

How could she have not changed at all since that time? It was disgusting... just like that Devil she sold her soul to said, the rich will never understand the struggles of the poor not until they're dragged to Hell.

Oddly when Yuri saw Tosca step out of the changing room a few minutes later and watched as Kaori stepped around the shy and fidgeting girl taking in every single inch of her body a new feeling emerged.

Jealousy.

"Yuri! Look, I found something that would suit you perfectly!" Koga said before revealing a rather lewd one piece leotard.

"D-Don't you think that's a bit too revealing?" Yuri said shyly.

"Of course not! It's just like wearing a school swimsuit! Yeah, think about it like that!" Koga said responded while blowing out hard through his nose.

He was like a dog in heat.

Disgusting.

Worthless.

Unfit to be the object of Kaori's affections.

The date was only at its beginning and Yuri could already tell this as though it were a fact of the world.

Indeed unfit is what this leach was.

Her eyes turned to Tosca who was now seemingly getting into the whole cosplay thing and even posing nervously in a magical girl outfit consisting of a pink top, a pink skirt, and a pink hat to go along with a pink staff-like wand.

She grits her teeth and calmed herself a bit with a deep breath.

"I think I'm hungry... can we go eat and come back here another time?" Yuri asked, looking up at Koga with her big brown eyes while holding her stomach weakly.

Feeling like he had just been shot through the heart and not realizing at all that he was being played, Koga Oogami hurriedly agreed, putting the leotard back on the shelf and going out of the store with his unofficial date.

"There they go again! Tosca hurry out of those clothes so we can follow them!"

"R-Roger!"

The two girls continued following now and they were still in the mall. Instead of leaving to eat at a nice restaurant or something, they went to the food court.

Tosca in line stared at the menu unable to really choose what exactly she wanted and looking back at Kaori she found that the girl wasn't going to help her as she was too busy staring at Yuri and Koga nearby.

The unofficial couple was laughing with each other happily as though they had known each other for years, making Kaori's heart feel incredibly uncomfortable. She began biting her thumb unconsciously until she was grabbed by Tosca who held her arm stopping her.

"You shouldn't make a habit out of doing that Kaori!" Tosca exclaimed.

"What?" Kaori was a bit taken aback by the sudden forwardness of Tosca and could only answer back stupidly.

"Your hands are so pretty, if you bite your fingers like that what will happen!"

Kaori blinked a few times before a small embarrassed blush came to her face, "A-Alright whatever just let go."

"Nodding to herself Tosca let go as the two girls finally made their way to the front of the food line.

Of course, Yuri having picked her seat very deliberately watched this interaction with a barely hidden glare.

Who even was this sickly looking gloomy haired girl?

Had Kaori just forgotten about what happened?

Has Kaori moved on?

She gripped her burger tightly to the point that it completely exploded all over her hands.

"Are you okay!" Koga called out a bit panicked and stood up rather quickly to go to Yuri's side. He checked her hands and even rubbed them down with a few paper towns that came with their meal.

However the moment he touched her she slapped his hand away while standing up abruptly. Her face for just a moment twisted in complete disgust, confusing Koga greatly.

Realizing her expression she changed it back to her normal soft one making Koga think he had just been seeing things.

"I-I'm so sorry! I just didn't want you to get your hands dirty for me..." Yuri said as an excuse.

"Oh, it's fine! I just wanna make sure that you're alright!"

"Thank you, I'm fine." Yuri said with a heavenly smile.

She needed to gain more control over her new strength since she was no longer human.

She came to a decision.

She will finish the contract today. Since this guy in front of her was nothing but scum.

While she was at it she would definitely out that stupid tramp clinging to Kaori down as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 1.6K 15
High School DxD: Bullet Hell DxD (OP Reimu Trap Reader x Harem) You, the protagonist. After having been killed, you were sent to another world. This...
2.8K 28 13
One day, a red haired girl named Rias asked you to join her peerage. You had no idea what she meant by that, but you agreed because why not? However...
273K 3.7K 40
High School DXD is one of my favorite Anime series as far as ideas go. Most of these fan fiction writings are about Rias, Asia, and Akeno but this ch...
20.1K 282 8
The 4 factions of the supernatural world. After a great war between the main three. One in which during the great war they were going through a civil...