Me U & Hennessy

By nickinacpattywack

"U, Me and Hennessy look what you did to me. I say my head keep on spinning." #1 beynika hashtag #1 nickimina... More

↧
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105

17

3.7K 186 80
By nickinacpattywack

I'm going nuts. Robyn and this pregnancy shit is killing me. She said the baby father isn't someone that would take care of a child for real. He tried to make her abort it but she doesn't believe in that. More so our parents. So they came to an agreement that he would simply not be around.

I told her fuck him and i'll be the baby father. I'm gonna be the god mother anyway. Yes I claimed that spot because who the hell else would? And if they did, fuck em.

With Rih being the crybaby she is, these hormones are tearing her the fuck down. She's been crying in my neck for the past two hours. I'm not trying to make her even more upset so i'm just dealing with it. Rubbing her back and using my phone with my other hand. I don't even know why she's crying. Just woke up with it.

Beyoncé is holding onto my waist under the cover so I can't move. These two tricks, are about to be in Robyn's room away from me. Lauren said she was coming over later so I have to prepare to deal with all they asses. And I think Momma is driving down here.

It's gonna be a full house.

I'm gonna leave all they ass and go get drunk tonight. It's been too long. And now that Robyn is pregnant, we gotta do it on our own. My poor bitch. I know she mad about that.

I have to go to class in an hour and then work right after. I'm really gonna be busy all day.

"Nika.....Can you cook for me?"

"I can't cook because I don't have time. Y'all really need to get off me so I can get ready." I sat up and both of them groaned. Beyoncé is sleep so she for sure need to get her ass up. She's about to deal with Robyn while i'm gone and she better not leave. I'll beat her ass if she leaves my best friend here alone. "Get up Bey."

"Mmm mm." She put her hand on my boob and I smacked it away. Doing too much. "Mannn stop Treasure. Lay back down."

"No. I got stuff to do today. Come on y'all get up." I mushed both of their heads and rolled to the end of the bed.

"I don't want you to go Nini."

"Beyoncé will be with you while i'm gone. It won't even feel like i'm gone."

"That's worse. Why would you leave me with her?"

I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom. They just like to use me for cuddles or food. Ain't shit asses. They were arguing so I closed the door because don't nobody wanna hear all that. Especially Robyn's whinny ass voice.

They kept at it all while I was showering and getting ready. When I walked out in my scrubs, they both looked at me. I'm not getting in the middle of that.

"Tell her it's not my fault i'm pregnant!"

"How it ain't your fault? You the one was fucking with no protection like you just infertile."

I sighed and put my shoes on before grabbing my bag and keys. I'm not dealing with this, it's too early. They were too busy arguing that they didn't even notice I left out the room. Before I could get out the door, they were both running to me.

"Why would leave without saying anything?" Robyn was first to hug me and kiss the side of my mouth. I said my byes to her and she went back to my room. Like she doesn't have her own. Damn.

"So you just gon leave?" Beyoncé licked her lips and walked me against the door. Once again, doing too much. Waisting time when I can be on the way to this college.

"Y'all were arguing Bubbi and I have to go."

"You could've said shut the fuck up. What's different about today?"

"Nothin'. I'm sorry." I pecked her lips before kissing her kind of nasty. My spit was all on her mouth after so I wiped her lips with my hand. "I'll see you later."

"Ight. Have a good day and call me if I need to fuck some people up."

"Yea yea." I walked out the door and to my car. This is about to be an unnecessarily long day. There isn't much for me to do but because I don't want to do it, it'll be long. Hopefully Momma come while i'm gone so she can cook. Because lord knows I don't want to.

Cooking for them is like cooking for a house of 10+ kids. They eat so damn much it's crazy. Then there's me with the smallest plate because my appetite isn't big.

"I want to shout out a star student that's always on point. Turns in assignments early and it shows how dedicated this person is. Nothing goes missed and always has the most outstanding arguments. Whenever i'm going through work, I look for this person first. I see the want for passing and I adore this student so much."

I was texting Robyn about Bey. She said that she left her there alone. So now i'm pissed because why would she leave her emotional ass there by herself. Knowing damn well this isn't the time.

Then Lauren said she was on the way but hadn't showed up yet. So now Robyn is full of tears and shit. Momma is driving down now, so it'll be about an hour or two before she even shows. I won't be home for another 7-8 hours. Robyn is my baby and I don't want her to be there alone so I might be late to work. I'll just bring her to work with me if no one makes it before I get out of class.

I hate when she cries like that because it makes me feel bad. No matter how much she gets on my nerves with it, she's just naturally emotional and there's nothing anyone can do to stop that. I've tried. Several times. It'll just make her cry more.

Crybaby- Lolo said she's on the way so leave it alone Treasure. I'm okay now.

:no because why the fuck did she leave? i told her not to.

Crybaby- It's ok.

:it's not okay because where did she even go?

Crybaby- idk

:she'll be back. just wait.

I went to Beyoncés messages and cursed her out. She's Robyn's best friend too so she knows. Everyone knows. Lauren isn't her best friend but she know that Rob is a fucking crybaby and can't be left alone.

Beyoncé: she was crying too much baby.

:so. you know how she is. deal with it. go back.

Beyoncé: oh my god bruh. alright.

I sat the phone down and put my attention back on the front. The teacher was staring at me and I looked around awkwardly. Was she talking to me?

"My star student is paying attention now."

My face frowned and I looked around again. All eyes were on me and I almost asked them what the fuck they were looking at. Class is damn near over and they want to stare at a bitch.

"I gave a speech on how much I adore you in this class. Your hard work and dedication shows and I want to say thank you for taking this class so seriously. We all know there's a few clowns in here that doesn't need to be. But despite that, you focus on yourself and your future. Good job and if you need anything, i'm always available. Students like you is why I keep going."

"Thank you."

That's low key embarrassing. Now they probably think i'm some nerdy ass weirdo. I'm already wearing glasses all day everyday. Fuck ass eye doctor.

She dismissed us after but stopped me. Come on now lady. I got a crybaby ass best friend and an annoying ass fuck buddy.

"You're free from the next two assignments. Your grades are enough for the semester."

"Thank you so much." That's a relief.

"Meaning you don't have to come to class. I gotchu boo."

I chuckled and thanked her again before leaving. As soon I got in the car I called Robyn. She was sniffling but she sounded okay.

"Is she there?"

"No."

"Get dressed, here I come." I hit a quick U-turn and sped to my apartment. She was putting her shoes on when I walked in. My baby looks so sad. I think it's because she's about to be a single parent. Although she'll have help, i'm just sure she doesn't want to have a deadbeat baby father. "Come on boo." I grabbed her hand and we walked out.

Beyoncé was pulling in while we were getting in my car. She came to my window knocking and I rolled it down. I smacked her when I was able to. Not hard, just a little hit. She smiled at it and I mushed her head back. Weirdo.

"Why you mad?"

"Because why would you leave her? You know she don't like being alone."

"She kept crying baby. Over every little thing and I just needed a break. She cried for two hours T."

"So. All you had to do was stay there until Lo or my mom came. I deal with her crying all damn day. You could've dealt with it for a few hours." Having Robyn as a friend is like having a baby that isn't yours.

"Alright alright. I'm sorry, i'll stay next time. Where you going?"

"Imma take her to work with me so she can deal with old people. Maybe that'll calm her ass." I looked over at her and she was typing in her phone. Probably arguing with that Rakim nigga. I want to fight him. Got my baby all sad and shit. I leaned over and kissed her cheek. Crybaby.

"So y'all gon leave me?"

"Mhmm. Unless you wanna sit in an old folks home."

"Hell naw...Gimme yo house key."

"For what?"

"Why else? The fuck."

I took my key ring apart and gave it to her so she can get out my face. She kissed me quick and ran off. Robyn was still typing in her phone when I pulled off.

"You know where Rakim stay?"

"Yea. But I don't want you to do nothing Treasure. Just let it go please."

"Ain't no let it go. This is bigger than big, shit. There's a child involved."

She just sighed and rested her head against the window. Robyn always want shit to be let go. Never want people to get what they deserve. She care too much about how people feel. But me? Don't give a fuck.

"I'm thinking about an abortion."

My eyes widened and I looked at her quickly. Almost killed our ass finna hit the back of this 18 wheeler. That shocked the shit out of me man. I've never heard nothing like that come from her. She always said she would never get rid of a kid because that's a life she could love unconditionally.

"Are you sure? Or are you doing it because of him?"

"I don't know at this point....I know I don't want a baby right now and he doesn't either so it would only make sense. But then I would be a hypocrite because I said I would never do it. I'm confused T....Will I get some type of karma for that?"

She knows i'm big on karma, but I don't think this will get her back in the future. It's not like she's hurting someone, if anything she's doing them all a favor.

"No babe you won't...You're doing yourself a favor if anything. If you know you aren't ready for a baby, trying to keep it and take care of it is worse."

"Yea....I think I want to get rid of it. Because I can't."

"I understand. Just let me know when you're ready. Do it before next week though. I don't wanna feel like you're killing a whole human."

"Ok." She sniffled and closed her eye. I rubbed her leg the whole way and hoped she would be fine. She's too emotional for this shit. Why couldn't it be Lauren?

I'm not even gonna say me because I would've been in that clinic so fast. Nobody would've known about it, I swear.

Sitting with old people really made her feel better. This one lady is so in love with her eyes, she won't leave her alone. Usually I would be at my patient house, but she's in the hospital. So I have to be at this nursing home. Full of pissy ass old people. But I pray I reach that age so not too much shit talking.

"Mr.Brown do you want apple sauce or yogurt?"

"Both."

"You can't have both Mr.Brown. Both won't sit well on your stomach. It'll start hurting and you'll be sick. So pick one."

"You can make me feel better."

I shook my head and handed him the apple sauce. He usually chooses that, but I still ask in case. Robyn walked in the cafeteria with Ms.White on her arm.

"She wants another apple sauce."

"Right there." I pointed to the cart. She's able to have another one because her stomach doesn't act up. Mr.Brown is just a flirt and want to look at my ass all day. "Robyn get ready to go boo."

"Aw. I don't wanna leave."

"I'll bring you back tomorrow but we gotta leave because Momma is there with Beyoncé. I don't want them to be alone too long. You know your best friend does too much."

"Ok."

We said bye to the people and left. I'm not staying any longer than I have to. They like to ask so many questions and talk so much shit. They never sugar coat a thing. One lady told me I shouldn't have kids after 30 because I might have a dysfunctional child. That kind of made me think about life a whole lot.

"How can you hate your job?"

"I don't hate it, I just don't like to be around them all day. They aren't as nice as they were today. You're just someone new."

"Mhm. They were really sweet."

"Yea....What's Rakims address?"

"Why?"

"Text it to me." I sighed and took my hair from the ponytail. That shit has been hurting all day. It's damn near 7pm and i'm tired. Running back and forth for the elderly isn't fun.

Robyn think it's fun because she sat down with them all day. While I was cleaning piss and throw up out of rooms and beds. But it's my job so whatever.

At my apartment, Momma was cooking. It surprised me to see Caiah on the couch. Thought he would be locked up longer than that. I went straight to my room and took those scrubs off.

My stomach hurts because I haven't eaten all day, so I plan on tearing that food up. Whatever Mommas cooking about to hit so hard.

"Treasure!"

"What Beyoncé?!" I yelled from inside my closet. She ran in with a smile and picked me up by my waist. Jesus she's doing the most.

"I missed you. Gimme kiss."

I pecked her lips and pushed myself out of her arms. My stomach hurt so bad right now and she wanna squeeze me. She put her forehead against mine and kissed me like it was the last one ever.

"Okkkk! Stop. Damn."

"What's yo problem?"

"I'm tired and hungry. Please just let me change and you can do whatever you want. Please."

"Ok. I'm sorry."

I picked up a random shirt and shorts off of my closet floor before putting it on. I'm just gonna shower later so it doesn't matter. Beyoncé grabbed my hand and we went to the living room. Now I can properly say hello.

"Hey Mommy." I hugged her from behind. She does her shit on the stove every time. My mommy is the best ever.

"Hi my baby. How was class and work? You came in looking all nerdy with the glasses and books. Them scrubs made it no better."

"That's not funny Ma. Beyoncé makes fun of me all day. But class was great. Turns out i'm the star student and don't have to show up to class anymore."

"That's amazing....work?"

"I took Robyn's crybaby self with me and all the old people love her."

Those people believe that if you're with child then you deserve it all. Wouldn't let her do a thing but sit with them.

"Well that's good. Now get off of me so I can finish."

"I just wanna lay on you Mommy."

"Girl go lay on your girlfriend."

"That is not my girlfriend."

"Those matching hickeys say otherwise."

My eyes widened and I ran out the kitchen. I know damn well. There were two big hickeys on my titties and I gasped. Woowwww. That means that people have been seeing them all day. That's wild as hell. I'm gonna slap her.

But she has hickeys from me too. Damn it.

I went back out and smiled nervously at Momma.

"She's not my girlfriend Momma so don't say anything ok? Don't even mention it to Daddy. Please?"

"Jesus I thought this lying for you stuff would be over when you got grown."

"Please Momma? Don't do me like this."

"Alright child."

Beyoncé came in and wrapped her arm around me shoulders.

"I don't care what she say, she my girlfriend."

She just won't let it go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 844 18
Read it and see besties🀍 (Slow updates)
130K 8.4K 34
Beynika..
42K 2.8K 21
πΆπ‘œπ‘šπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘ π‘π‘’π‘’ π‘šπ‘’, π‘€β„Žπ‘œπ‘Ž π‘‡π‘Žπ‘˜π‘’ π‘šπ‘’ π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ 𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑏, π‘‘π‘Žπ‘˜π‘’ π‘šπ‘’ π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘ π‘‡π‘Žπ‘˜π‘’ π‘šπ‘’ π‘œπ‘“π‘“ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘šπ‘Žπ‘Ÿ...
112K 8.2K 88
"Fucked up in the head!"